Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pks20

Looking forward to reading the full part! 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome teaser 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Interesting teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know did Subbu try to hurt Raman 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome teaser 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=20

Raman looks at ishita and hold her hand

R: ishita tum thik ho naa? Aaj adi ne tumse jo kuch bhi kaha tumhe bhot bura laga hoga naa uski tarf se main bhi tumse maafi maagna chatha hoon

( ishita are you fine? You must be feeling bad for what adi said to you i want to say sorry on his behalf)

I: raman ab aap start maat ho jana ye mere aur mere bete ke bich ki baat hai mujhe uski kisi bhi baat ka bura nahi lagta haa main hurt hui thi kyunki mujhe laga tha shyad main adi ko wo pyar nahi de payi jo wo deserve karta hai iss liye adi insecure ho rha hai main kisi bhi wajeh se adi se door nahi hona chathi adi meri life mai baad mai aaya par maa hone ka asli ehsas mujhe adi ne hi karvya raman sabse pehle usne mujhe maa bulya mujhe maa hone ka haak adi ne diya iss liye adi mere liye bhot important hai

( raman now you don't start it please it's between me and my son and i can never feel bad beacuse of him yes i was hurt beacuse i thought i failed to give him love of a mother i got scared seeing him so insecure and i don't want adi to go away from me adi comes in my life later but he made me a mother he made me realised that i am a mother he gave me rights of mother that's why he is very important for me)

She said and wipes her tears

R: you know what ishita kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai jitna pyar tum adi se karti ho utna main bhi nahi kar sakta ( sometimes i feel the way you loved adi even i can't do it)

He said making her look at him

I: nahi raman jitna pyar aap adi se karte ho koi nahi kar sakta aapne itne saal adi ko pala uski maa banke usko maa aur papa dono ka pyar diya uske liye sab kuch kiya aur jaise aapne aaj adi ko samjhya uski insecurity itni asani se door kardi usse saabit hota hai ki aap kitne ache father ho

( no raman no one can love adi more than you beacuse you gave him love of mother and father both for so many years you did everything for him and today the way you made adi understand and end his insecurity so easily it's proved that you are such a good father)

She said while he looks at her

I: raman main jaanti hoon adi ko aapne hi samjahya iss liye wo mujhse maafi maagne aaya tha bilkul aap par gya hai adi ache se janta hai mera mood kaise thik karna hai

( i know raman you made adi understand that's why he comes here to apologised to me he is just like you he knows very well how to change my mood)

R: to ab agar tumhara mood thik ho gya ho to kya hum aaj raat dinner pe jaa sakte hai?

( so if your mood is ok then can we go out for dinner tonight?)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: haa hum zaroor jayege tab tak main jaake adi ke homework mai uski help kar deti hoon

( yes we will go till than i am going to help adi in his homework)

She said and get up while he hold her hand making her look at him he looks at her and comes to her and hugs her while she looks at him

R: thank you so much ishita really you are the best

He said while she smiles and hugs him back he hugs her tightly and close his eyes they stayed in same position for sometime

At night

Ishita was ready wearing blue colour saree which raman gave her on karwa chauth she tied her hair in a bun looking very pretty

Raman comes there calling her

R: ishita tum ready ho naa hum

( ishita are you ready? We)

He looks at her and stopped in mid while ishita looks at him

I: let's go raman i am ready

She said while he was looking at her without blinking his eyes ishita looks down feeling his gaze while he come towards her she looked at him he comes to her and open her long hair making her look at him

R: tum khule hue baalon mai zada achi lagti ho

( you look beautiful with open hair)

He said looking at her making her blush she looks down while he made her look at him lifting her chin she looks at him while he was already looking at her they shared brief eye lock he touch her cheeks making her feel goosebumps they were lost in each other when adi comes there

A: mumma papa

He calls them breaking their eye lock

A: mumma papa main ready ho gya abhi chalo naa mujhe bhook lagi hai

( mumma papa am ready now let's go am really hungry)

He said while ishita looks at him and smiles

A: main itna ache se ready hoke aaya aur aapne mujhe kissi bhi nahi diya

( i got ready so nicely and you both did not even gave me kiss)

He said making ishra smile

He calls them towards himself pointing towards his cheeks while ishra smiles looking at him they bend down to kiss him from both side they were about to kiss his cheeks but adi moved back making their hand bang with each other adi start laughing seeing this while ishra get lost in each other eyes

Adi calls them breaking their eye lock both looked at him

R: shetan

Raman picks him in his arms and kissed his cheeks while adi smiles

R: now let's go we are getting late

He said and they leaves from there while someone was keeping eye on them and start following them

After sometime

Ishradi were in the restaurant  having dinner while someone was looking at them ishita was feeling something wrong she was looking around

R: kya hua ishita?

( what happen ishita?)

I: raman pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai koi hume dekh rha hai

( raman don't know i am feeling like someone is looking at us)

R: kya ishita tum bhi seriously jaha sab log dinner ke liye aaye sab apni family ke saath busy hai hume koi kyu dekhega?

( come on ishita everyone come here on dinner with their family all are busy why will anyone look at us?)

I: raman i am serious mujhe kabse ye feeling ho rahi hai ( i am feeling this from long time)

R: madrasan maat soch itna tum koi heroine nahi ho jo log tumhe hi dekhege

( don't think so much madrasan you are not a heroine that everyone look at you only)

He said while ishita glares at him while adi laughs listing this

I: how mean

R: chalo ab naa ye sab baatien chodo aur khaana khao chup chap mere hote hue koi aur tumhe nahi ghoor sakta so don't worry

( now leave all this and just eat silently no one can dare to look at you till i am with you)

He said making her smile a little  soon they finished the dinner and went out of restaurant ishita and adi sits in the car while raman got a call so he got busy in the call while ishita was waiting for him adi was busy in playing game in mobile ishita was looking for raman he was walking towards road while talking

I: ye raman itna time kyu laga rahe hai?

( why is raman taking so much time to come?)

She thought and looks out

I: adi beta aap betho jahi mumma abhi aati hai papa ko leke aapke papa pata nahi kisse itni baatien kar rahe hai

( adi you sit here mumma is going to call papa don't with whom he is talking from so long)

She said while adi nodded ishita went towards raman to call him suddenly she saw a car coming towards him with full speed she gets shocked seeing this

I: raman

She shouted his name in fear making him look towards her while she runs towards him and hold his hand and pull him towards herself in this process she lost her balance and was about to fall down but raman hold her on time while the car passed away from there while she hugged him tightly

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said trying to break the hug while she was shivering due to fear hugging him tight

I: raman aap to thik ho naa? Aapko kuch hua to nahi naa main kitna daar gayi thi pata hai

( raman are you fine? Are you alright I got so scared)

She said cupping his face and started crying

I: thank god you are fine

R: relax ishita i am fine

I: how can i relax? Aap ka dhyan kaha tha aap itne careless kaise ho sakte ho? Kya kar rahe the bich road pe pagal ho kya aap? Agar main nahi aati to aaj

( how can i relax how can you be so careless why you come here on the road are you mad? If i have not come on time than)

She said looking at him crying

R: ishita main thik hoon please relax calm down

( ishita i am fine)

He said cupping her face

I: how can i calm down raman? Aapko dhayn rakhna chaiye naa agar aapko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota hamare bacho ka kya hota? Have you any idea?

( how can i calm down raman? You should take care of yourself naa what if something happen to you i was so scared have you any idea?

She said while he put finger on her lips

R: sshh just relax main bilkul thik hoon stop crying baba please

( i am fine ishita stop crying please)

He said wiping her tears while she hugs him again crying while he also hugs her back

R: please ishita stop crying bacha

He said caressing her hair lovingly trying to console her while after sometime she stopped crying feeling better and broke the hug

I: aap thik ho naa pakka?

( are you fine?)

She said cupping his face while he nodded while she kissed his forehead he closed his eyes feeling her love she kissed his both cheeks

She said while he hold her hand

R: ishita please itna stress maat lo calm down just relax

He said looking at her while she nodded

R: now let's go to adi ko kuch maat batna wo daar jayega

( don't tell this to adi he will get scared)

He said while she nodded and they both went back they saw adi  sleeping at back seat raman made him comfortable and they both also settle down in the car and drove away from there ishita was still thinking about the accident getting restless raman looks at her

R: ishita please relax

He said while ishita looks at him and put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes he looks at her and pecked her hair softly and continue driving soon they reached home raman made adi sleep properly on the bed and went to ishita who was standing in balcony raman went to her and put his hand on her shoulder making her look at him

R: ishita please ab uske bare mai sochna band karo tum thik ho aur main bhi thik hoon aise itna stress lena tumhare liye acha nahi hai

( ishita please now stop thinking about it you are fine and i am also fine don't take so much stress it's not good for you)

I: raman you have no idea main kitna daar gayi thi ( i got so scared)

R: tumhe itna darne ki zaroort nahi hai itni jaldi thodi tumhara picha choduga

( you don't need to get scared i will not leave you so soon)

He said looking at her smiling

I: raman please i am serious

R: ishita itna serious hone ki zaroort nahi hai aur aaj tum mujhe bachne ke liye kaise bhaag ke aayi tum pregnant ho ishita agar tumhe ya baby ko aaj kuch ho jata to please aage se phir kabhi aisa maat karna

( ishita you don't need to get serious and the way you come running to save me you are pregnant ishita what if something happen to you and baby don't do it again)

I: uss whakt mujhe bas aapki fikar thi raman uss gaadi ko aapki aur aate dekh ke meri to jaan nikal gayi thi to kya main chup chap dekhti rehti? Aapko to apni fikar nahi hai naa road pe kya karne gaye the aap? Do you have any idea agar aaj aapko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?

( that time i was worried only for you i got really scared seeing that car coming towards you how can i see all that quietly you just doesn't care about yourself but i do why do you went on road do have any idea what will happen to me if something happens to you?)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ok i am sorry baba

He said holding his ears

I: no mujhe aapse baat nahi karni raman aap bhot bure ho

( no i don't want to talk to you raman you are really bad)

She said and was going from there but raman hold her hand and hugs her from behind

R: agar itna hi bura hoon to kyu bachya mujhe?

( if i am so bad than why you saved me?)

He said looking at her

I: aapko nahi khood ko bachya aapse meri zindagi judi hui hai aapko kuch ho jata to main

( i did not save you i save myself beacuse my life depends on you if something happens to you than i )

She said while her eyes get moist

R: please ishita stop crying tumhe mujhe pe gussa karna hai mujhe saza deni hai jo marzi karo but please aise rona band karo tumhe chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jaauga promise

( please ishita stop crying you can get angry on me you can punish me but please stop crying like this i will never go leaving you promise)

He said making her look at him she hugs him tightly while he also wrapped his arms around her they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug raman cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch a tear fall from her eyes he looked at her and wipes tears and kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks making her lost in him they were few inches apart he cupped her face bring his lips near hers he touch her lips with his thumb making her feel goosebumps she looks at him he was already looking at her he pull her more closer and bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes they were just few inches apart he was about to put his lips on hers when they hear adi's voice and they parted away immediately while adi comes there rubbing his eyes

A: mumma papa aap jaha kya kar rahe ho?

( mumma papa what are you doing here?)

He said while ishra looks at each other

I: adi beta aap to so rahe the naa aap jaha kya kar rahe ho

( adi you were sleeping naa what are you doing here?)

A: mumma mujhe aapke bina neend nahi aati mujhe aapko hug karke sona hai chalo naa mumma

( mumma i can't sleep without you i want to sleep hugging you come naa mumma)

He said hugs her while ishita looks at him

I: chalo adi mumma aapko sula deti hai

( come adi mumma will make you sleep)

She said and pick him in her arms she was going from there but turns and looks at raman than she leaves from there with adi

R: ye adi hamesha galat time pe kyu aata hai?

( why adi always comes on wrong time?)

He thought and smiles recalling their moment and went to the room

P.s: that's it please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved ishra’s conversation πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Loved their beautiful moments 😍😍

Who was behind that accident 😰😰

Ishita was so scared😒😒

Her hidden love for him was shown in her fearπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ₯Ί

Thank god everything is fineπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Wrong timing adi😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Part=20

Raman looks at ishita and hold her hand

R: ishita tum thik ho naa? Aaj adi ne tumse jo kuch bhi kaha tumhe bhot bura laga hoga naa uski tarf se main bhi tumse maafi maagna chatha hoon

( ishita are you fine? You must be feeling bad for what adi said to you i want to say sorry on his behalf)

I: raman ab aap start maat ho jana ye mere aur mere bete ke bich ki baat hai mujhe uski kisi bhi baat ka bura nahi lagta haa main hurt hui thi kyunki mujhe laga tha shyad main adi ko wo pyar nahi de payi jo wo deserve karta hai iss liye adi insecure ho rha hai main kisi bhi wajeh se adi se door nahi hona chathi adi meri life mai baad mai aaya par maa hone ka asli ehsas mujhe adi ne hi karvya raman sabse pehle usne mujhe maa bulya mujhe maa hone ka haak adi ne diya iss liye adi mere liye bhot important hai

( raman now you don't start it please it's between me and my son and i can never feel bad beacuse of him yes i was hurt beacuse i thought i failed to give him love of a mother i got scared seeing him so insecure and i don't want adi to go away from me adi comes in my life later but he made me a mother he made me realised that i am a mother he gave me rights of mother that's why he is very important for me)

She said and wipes her tears

R: you know what ishita kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai jitna pyar tum adi se karti ho utna main bhi nahi kar sakta ( sometimes i feel the way you loved adi even i can't do it)

He said making her look at him

I: nahi raman jitna pyar aap adi se karte ho koi nahi kar sakta aapne itne saal adi ko pala uski maa banke usko maa aur papa dono ka pyar diya uske liye sab kuch kiya aur jaise aapne aaj adi ko samjhya uski insecurity itni asani se door kardi usse saabit hota hai ki aap kitne ache father ho

( no raman no one can love adi more than you beacuse you gave him love of mother and father both for so many years you did everything for him and today the way you made adi understand and end his insecurity so easily it's proved that you are such a good father)

She said while he looks at her

I: raman main jaanti hoon adi ko aapne hi samjahya iss liye wo mujhse maafi maagne aaya tha bilkul aap par gya hai adi ache se janta hai mera mood kaise thik karna hai

( i know raman you made adi understand that's why he comes here to apologised to me he is just like you he knows very well how to change my mood)

R: to ab agar tumhara mood thik ho gya ho to kya hum aaj raat dinner pe jaa sakte hai?

( so if your mood is ok then can we go out for dinner tonight?)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: haa hum zaroor jayege tab tak main jaake adi ke homework mai uski help kar deti hoon

( yes we will go till than i am going to help adi in his homework)

She said and get up while he hold her hand making her look at him he looks at her and comes to her and hugs her while she looks at him

R: thank you so much ishita really you are the best

He said while she smiles and hugs him back he hugs her tightly and close his eyes they stayed in same position for sometime

At night

Ishita was ready wearing blue colour saree which raman gave her on karwa chauth she tied her hair in a bun looking very pretty

Raman comes there calling her

R: ishita tum ready ho naa hum

( ishita are you ready? We)

He looks at her and stopped in mid while ishita looks at him

I: let's go raman i am ready

She said while he was looking at her without blinking his eyes ishita looks down feeling his gaze while he come towards her she looked at him he comes to her and open her long hair making her look at him

R: tum khule hue baalon mai zada achi lagti ho

( you look beautiful with open hair)

He said looking at her making her blush she looks down while he made her look at him lifting her chin she looks at him while he was already looking at her they shared brief eye lock he touch her cheeks making her feel goosebumps they were lost in each other when adi comes there

He calls them breaking their eye lock

A: mumma papa main ready ho gya abhi chalo naa mujhe bhook lagi hai

( mumma papa am ready now let's go am really hungry)

He said while ishita looks at him and smiles

A: main itna ache se ready hoke aaya aur aapne mujhe kissi bhi nahi diya

( i got ready so nicely and you both did not even gave me kiss)

He said making ishra smile

He calls them towards himself pointing towards his cheeks while ishra smiles looking at him they bend down to kiss him from both side they were about to kiss his cheeks but adi moved back making their hand bang with each other adi start laughing seeing this while ishra get lost in each other eyes

Adi calls them breaking their eye lock both looked at him

R: shetan

Raman picks him in his arms and kissed his cheeks while adi smiles

R: now let's go we are getting late

He said and they leaves from there while someone was keeping eye on them and start following them

After sometime

Ishradi were in the restaurant  having dinner while someone was looking at them ishita was feeling something wrong she was looking around

R: kya hua ishita?

( what happen ishita?)

I: raman pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai koi hume dekh rha hai

( raman don't know i am feeling like someone is looking at us)

R: kya ishita tum bhi seriously jaha sab log dinner ke liye aaye sab apni family ke saath busy hai hume koi kyu dekhega?

( come on ishita everyone come here on dinner with their family all are busy why will anyone look at us?)

I: raman i am serious mujhe kabse ye feeling ho rahi hai ( i am feeling this from long time)

R: madrasan maat soch itna tum koi heroine nahi ho jo log tumhe hi dekhege

( don't think so much madrasan you are not a heroine that everyone look at you only)

He said while ishita glares at him while adi laughs listing this

I: how mean

R: chalo ab naa ye sab baatien chodo aur khaana khao chup chap mere hote hue koi aur tumhe nahi ghoor sakta so don't worry

( now leave all this and just eat silently no one can dare to look at you till i am with you)

He said making her smile a little  soon they finished the dinner and went out of restaurant ishita and adi sits in the car while raman got a call so he got busy in the call while ishita was waiting for him adi was busy in playing game in mobile ishita was looking for raman he was walking towards road while talking

I: ye raman itna time kyu laga rahe hai?

( why is raman taking so much time to come?)

She thought and looks out

I: adi beta aap betho jahi mumma abhi aati hai papa ko leke aapke papa pata nahi kisse itni baatien kar rahe hai

( adi you sit here mumma is going to call papa don't with whom he is talking from so long)

She said while adi nodded ishita went towards raman to call him suddenly she saw a car coming towards him with full speed she gets shocked seeing this

I: raman

She shouted his name in fear making him look towards her while she runs towards him and hold his hand and pull him towards herself in this process she lost her balance and was about to fall down but raman hold her on time while the car passed away from there while she hugged him tightly

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said trying to break the hug while she was shivering due to fear hugging him tight

I: raman aap to thik ho naa? Aapko kuch hua to nahi naa main kitna daar gayi thi pata hai

( raman are you fine? Are you alright I got so scared)

She said cupping his face and started crying

R: relax ishita i am fine

I: how can i relax? Aap ka dhyan kaha tha aap itne careless kaise ho sakte ho? Kya kar rahe the bich road pe pagal ho kya aap? Agar main nahi aati to aaj

( how can i relax how can you be so careless why you come here on the road are you mad? If i have not come on time than)

She said looking at him crying

R: ishita main thik hoon please relax calm down

( ishita i am fine)

He said cupping her face

I: how can i calm down raman? Aapko dhayn rakhna chaiye naa agar aapko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota hamare bacho ka kya hota? Have you any idea?

( how can i calm down raman? You should take care of yourself naa what if something happen to you i was so scared have you any idea?

She said while he put finger on her lips

R: sshh just relax main bilkul thik hoon stop crying baba please

( i am fine ishita stop crying please)

He said wiping her tears while she hugs him again crying while he also hugs her back

R: please ishita stop crying bacha

He said caressing her hair lovingly trying to console her while after sometime she stopped crying feeling better and broke the hug

I: aap thik ho naa pakka?

( are you fine?)

She said cupping his face while he nodded while she kissed his forehead he closed his eyes feeling her love she kissed his both cheeks

She said while he hold her hand

R: ishita please itna stress maat lo calm down just relax

He said looking at her while she nodded

R: now let's go to adi ko kuch maat batna wo daar jayega

( don't tell this to adi he will get scared)

He said while she nodded and they both went back they saw adi  sleeping at back seat raman made him comfortable and they both also settle down in the car and drove away from there ishita was still thinking about the accident getting restless raman looks at her

R: ishita please relax

He said while ishita looks at him and put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes he looks at her and pecked her hair softly and continue driving soon they reached home raman made adi sleep properly on the bed and went to ishita who was standing in balcony raman went to her and put his hand on her shoulder making her look at him

R: ishita please ab uske bare mai sochna band karo tum thik ho aur main bhi thik hoon aise itna stress lena tumhare liye acha nahi hai

( ishita please now stop thinking about it you are fine and i am also fine don't take so much stress it's not good for you)

I: raman you have no idea main kitna daar gayi thi ( i got so scared)

R: tumhe itna darne ki zaroort nahi hai itni jaldi thodi tumhara picha choduga

( you don't need to get scared i will not leave you so soon)

He said looking at her smiling

I: raman please i am serious

R: ishita itna serious hone ki zaroort nahi hai aur aaj tum mujhe bachne ke liye kaise bhaag ke aayi tum pregnant ho ishita agar tumhe ya baby ko aaj kuch ho jata to please aage se phir kabhi aisa maat karna

( ishita you don't need to get serious and the way you come running to save me you are pregnant ishita what if something happen to you and baby don't do it again)

I: uss whakt mujhe bas aapki fikar thi raman uss gaadi ko aapki aur aate dekh ke meri to jaan nikal gayi thi to kya main chup chap dekhti rehti? Aapko to apni fikar nahi hai naa road pe kya karne gaye the aap? Do you have any idea agar aaj aapko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?

( that time i was worried only for you i got really scared seeing that car coming towards you how can i see all that quietly you just doesn't care about yourself but i do why do you went on road do have any idea what will happen to me if something happens to you?)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ok i am sorry baba

He said holding his ears

I: no mujhe aapse baat nahi karni raman aap bhot bure ho

( no i don't want to talk to you raman you are really bad)

She said and was going from there but raman hold her hand and hugs her from behind

R: agar itna hi bura hoon to kyu bachya mujhe?

( if i am so bad than why you saved me?)

He said looking at her

I: aapko nahi khood ko bachya aapse meri zindagi judi hui hai aapko kuch ho jata to main

( i did not save you i save myself beacuse my life depends on you if something happens to you than i )

She said while her eyes get moist

R: please ishita stop crying tumhe mujhe pe gussa karna hai mujhe saza deni hai jo marzi karo but please aise rona band karo tumhe chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jaauga promise

( please ishita stop crying you can get angry on me you can punish me but please stop crying like this i will never go leaving you promise)

He said making her look at him she hugs him tightly while he also wrapped his arms around her they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug raman cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch a tear fall from her eyes he looked at her and wipes tears and kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks making her lost in him they were few inches apart he cupped her face bring his lips near hers he touch her lips with his thumb making her feel goosebumps she looks at him he was already looking at her he pull her more closer and bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes they were just few inches apart he was about to put his lips on hers when they hear adi's voice and they parted away immediately while adi comes there rubbing his eyes

A: mumma papa aap jaha kya kar rahe ho?

( mumma papa what are you doing here?)

He said while ishra looks at each other

I: adi beta aap to so rahe the naa aap jaha kya kar rahe ho

( adi you were sleeping naa what are you doing here?)

A: mumma mujhe aapke bina neend nahi aati mujhe aapko hug karke sona hai chalo naa mumma

( mumma i can't sleep without you i want to sleep hugging you come naa mumma)

He said hugs her while ishita looks at him

I: chalo adi mumma aapko sula deti hai

( come adi mumma will make you sleep)

She said and pick him in her arms she was going from there but turns and looks at raman than she leaves from there with adi

R: ye adi hamesha galat time pe kyu aata hai?

( why adi always comes on wrong time?)

He thought and smiles recalling their moment and went to the room

P.s: that's it please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

nice