Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know I am super late Meenakshi, but I took a break from the show & the forum.

I like this Rehan Khan. He could read her worry so easily.

Sharada's thoughts about Prerna is reasonable. How can she believe Prerna and moreover like everyone she also thinks that Prerna would be back to being her old self when Basu would be back.

Kukki & her deal, she is Bajaj's daughter after all....she is very worried for her papa

Shivi😡

I loved how Prerna gave a lecture to Veena defending Bajaj👍🏼

Kukki😒she is worried that Prerna will leave her like the last time. Prerna should start building trust now. 

Prerna's "My people need me"❤️

Shivi surprised me...she is sensible and is worried for Kukki as she also thinks Prerna will leave everything once Basu will be back.

No one believes Prerna until she proves them wrong in this aspect when Basu is back.

Kukki and her attempts to make her Mumma & Papa friends are adorablesmiley9

Beautiful flashback!! I loved the bond between the friends and the silent love of Menaka & Aditya.

Prerna and her fighting mind & heart when it comes to Menaka...when will she realize the reason for this restlessness?

Menaka words with Prerna about Rishabh...he accepted his bad past and moved on. 

I feel sorry for Menaka, isn't she the only one whom Rishabh didn't forgive till now?

How much Kukki will go through...she is worried about her papa & doesn't want to leave him..but she is feeling guilty and takes the responsibility for looking after Maasi.

The ending❤️

Awesome update Meenakshi❤️

Continue soon!!

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Came here after a long time and read a cute christamas Bajaj moment by Jagruti. I kind of miss this story a lot and worst part is that I don't know if this will ever be continued. I hope you do. Sunshine... me super miss this story.

Happy New Year 🤗