Scary teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kiya pyaar karogay mujse

Part 31

Raman gulps the lump and his voice came out as a mere whisper: ishitaaa.. ishita gets startled listening to him. While ashi too stops crying recognizing her dadda voice. Raman says: ale mera bacha..ashi..dadda ki little princess.. mera bacha cry cry kiyon kar raha hai. Ashi squeals: dadda.. raman closes her eyes feeling peace listening to his both jaans. Ishita: raman..

Raman: this is not done ishita i was away for a while and you didn't took care of my princess. Ashi dadda will take a good class of your mumma. Ashi smiles and claps while ishita too smiles with tears. Raman: ashi dadda loves you so much bacha.. dadda saath ho ya na hoon dadda will be always in your heart. Listening to the sniff of ishita raman says: ishita i am sorry.. 

Ishita: no i am sorry raman please come back. Jaldi ao. She looks at ashi who was now fast asleep after listening to her dadda voice. Raman closes his eyes as tear start flowing he says: i will come back to you.. aur kahan ja sakta hoon. I love you so much jaan.. he confesses his feeling not knowing whether he will gets this chance or not. Ishita gets stunned while aman quickly ends the call not wanting to make the conversation longer

Ishita was shocked listening to his confession tears were flowing from her eyes endlessly she didn't realize when the call got cut she takes a deep breath and says: raman.. she finds that call was already hanged up. She wipes her tears and looks at ashi and says: ashi your dada has a special magic he swept awat all doubts now i am feeling guilty how can i do this to raman.. i will apologize to him.. she talks with a sleeping ashi and gets up to place ashi on bed. Her feet froze as she realize that she felt this feeling only with this call but with raman in person she always felt a strange feeling. Her mind was again messed up she placed ashi on bed and start waiting for raman to return. After few hours, raman aka aman return home he find ishita waiting for him he smirks seeing that his plan actually worked and now ishita will not doubt him he makes a face that he is hurt ishita rushes to him but aman shows his palm and says: no ishita not now i dont have more energy to listen to your doubt. How is ashi now.

Ishita feels more guilty listening to raman she looks down and says: ashi got calm after talking to you she is sleeping now. Before she can say anything more raman leaves for guestroom to have rest. Ishita eyes welled up seeing him not going to their room. She too leaves knowing that raman need sometime but she is not getting why raman is behaving like this as on phone he as confessed his love she was in thoughts

Otherside, raman looks at himself all tied and felt helpless the thought that aman is living as an imposter in bhalla mansion his heart breaks. He felt worried for ishita and ashi. He closes his eyes in desperation and thinks: why aman.. why are you doing this. No raman you have to be strong for your family you can do this . You have to escape from here.. he struggles with the ropes to make himself free. His hands were getting bruised making him wince in pain. He keeps struggling noy knowing when he sleeps feeling tired.

Next morning,

Aman was pacing in tension he looks at mirror and says: i have to do this i cant prolong this drama more. I have to transfer money to my account. He remembers how he was getting threats from local goons in mumbai as he has taken loan from them and mortgaged their house also. To save himself he made all this drama of his death and flew to dubai illegally. But he got caught there after staying in jail he was depoted. After returning india he got to know about ishita getting married to raman who happens to his tein brother and a millionaire. He hatchs this plan to replace raman and get all the money and his relations back from raman. He did a lot of work to know about raman life. Now he is thinking to end raman as soon as possible so that he doesn't get caught. 

He says: i have managed ishita now but if she get any more doubt i will be doomed. Keeping raman like this also is problematic. He wipes his sweat and tries to calm himself. He hears knock behind. He looks at door and find ishita standing. Ishita enters inside and forward cup of teas. Aman looks away and says: i dont need it ishita..

Ishita: i know raman i hurt you i am really sorry... I..she was about to complete her sentence but aman leaves hurriedly as he doesn't want to get caught. Ishita looks puzzlee seeing him leaving she wanted to ask him whether he really mean that he loves her. Aman sigh in relief standing outside the mansion his phone rings flashing mihir name. Aman makes faces and says: not again. But having not any option he takes the call. His frustation grew more as today is back to back meetings. He huffs in anger and leaves for office

After few hours

Ishita was making food in kitchen she was angry on herself for doubting raman. She was scolding herself for creating a ruckus and now raman is angry on her and not talking with her. She sees raman entering the house with slow steps she felt that something is not right with him. Raman couldn't believe that finally he is back at home his feets and hands were aching he is just dragging his feet to reach to his jaan as soon as possible. He remembers how he managed to get free from the ropes after alot of struggle. He runs out of the place to reach bhalla mansion to expose aman. He felt that time has stopped, he wants to behold the image of ishita and ashi forever he moves forward to them

She wipes her hands and start walking towards him, ashi who has seen her dada entering rushing to him calling him loudly. Raman smiles widely seeing his little princess his ashi in front of him he kneels down and took her in a bear hug 

Ishita was in tears seeing raman love for ashi. Raman gets up with ashi in his arms and locks his eyes with ishita. Ishita looks thoroughly at him and find dark circles around his eyes while he was looking very worn out. She was about say something but raman pulls her in his arms tightly. Before ishita could react she felt his hold loosen as raman lost his conscious. She gets shocked seeing raman state she shouts: raman.. raman . What happened to you ooen your eyes raman.. she pats his cheeks while ashi too held his cheeks in her little palm and says: dadda.. mr bhalla and mrs bhalla comes out of there room and gets shocked to see raman state. Aman was standing at doorstep and he felt ground slipped from his feet he hides behind the door and peeps inside to see mr and mrs bhalla rushing towards raman. Mr bhalla took raman to room and calls doctor.. aman held his hairs in frustation not knowing how he will handle this matter. He runs out before anyone notice him.

Ishita was pacing to and fro in tension as doctor was checking raman. Ishita held ashi closer and feels scared. Mr bhalla looks at ishita and asks: puttar what happened to him. Ishita shakes her head and says: i dont know papa jee.. i just hope he gets fine. Mrs bhalla glares at her and says: this is happening because of you. Why you are behind my raman. He didn't had breakfast in morning nor he had dinner yesterday because of your drama.. this is happening due to this. Ishita eyes welled up listening to her accusation. 

Doctor comes out and says: he is fine now i have attached drip also because it is looking like he didn't had food. He has some bruises near his wrist also. Ishita was getting more worried listening to doctor who continue to says: right now raman is sleeping he will wake up in few hours. Give him lots of fluids and light food. Ishita nods and rushes inside the room while mr bhalla took doctor with him. Ishita sit beside raman with ashi and looks at his wounded hand teary. She touches them and says: raman.. ye sab kiya hai.. ashi silently lies down beside her dada and hugs him. Ishita keeps looking at them. 

Ishita wanted to know what happened quickly dails the number of mihir. Mihir takes the call and greet ishita. Ishita asks: mihir what happened to raman. Mihir gets confused he asks: bhabhi whats the matter raman bhai was fine i was with him only. Ishita tells everything to mihir making him shocked too. Mihir says: i dont know he left meeting in middle. How is bhai now. Ishita says: he is sleeping now mihir. I will talk to you later. Ishita ends the call and looks at raman and ashi. 

Otherside, aman hits his hand on wall in frustration and says: what is the problem with you God why you always betray me. Now what i will do. Raman will not leave me. My game is finished. This raman is very intelligent he sneaks away matarani help me koi to idea do.. kiya karon .

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like also

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Felt bad for ishra and ashi🥺🥺

Raman finally confessed his love to ishita 🥺❣️

Aman is disgusting 😤

All he’s done in his life is cheap and disgusting planning plotting 😡😡

Thank god raman is back home👍🏻

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great update

Wow raman is back

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please put some sense into ishita's head...

I really really want her to find the truth and save Raman...

Btw nice update...

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope Raman tells everyone the truth n they catch Aman!