Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

I agree web series goes overboard many times but I don't agree with this decision. The web series have just 10-20 episodes and they don't wrong things but actually make aware of wrong things and reality. Why don't they ban regressive TV shows that run past 5 years and 3000 episodes? Why don't they end TRP system which is carried out by just seeing what those 30000 families in whose TRP meters are installed watch? At least web series show what actually happens and dony glorify anything but most of TV shows give wrong messages and glorify abusive male leads. What about that? When are they going to force good TV shows to end abruptly just because they get low TRPs?

PS: I am against censoring of web series but I want Ullu App to be banned as they gave very bikhar and sleazy content which even ruins the image of many famous TV actors who plays part in those shows. Also some of Alt Balaji shows should be banned for unnecessary vulgar and sleazy content.

Why should Altbalaji be banned? If you don't like sleazy content, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you. Actors acting in those shows are adults to know what they are doing and getting into. Government or us audience have no right to babysit them.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Why should Altbalaji be banned? If you don't like sleazy content, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you. Actors acting in those shows are adults to know what they are doing and getting into. Government or us audience have no right to babysit them.

Madam, you read only last part of comment and blasted on me. Why did not you say on other things I wrote above? I only said some shows of Alt Balaji but entire Ullu App as Ullu App only shows dirty content. 

Why you not replied to others who are actually supporting ban here but just me who is against it? Sleazy content is fine as long as story requirement but what they in Ullu App shows are horrible.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Madam, you read only last part of comment and blasted on me. Why did not you say on other things I wrote above? I only said some shows of Alt Balaji but entire Ullu App as Ullu App only shows dirty content. 

Why you not replied to others who are actually supporting ban here but just me who is against it? Sleazy content is fine as long as story requirement but what they in Ullu App shows are horrible.

I commented on the last part of your post because I had a problem with that. Not the above.

Read the reply of mine above yours.

The ones who are supporting the ban, I replied to them as well. And you are supporting it too by saying that this app or shows should be banned because you don't like it.

That's not how it works. If you don't like sleazy content, don't watch. No one's forcing you. Others who want to watch, would watch. If nobody watches, they will close down.

I commented on the last part of your post because I had a problem with that. Not the above.

Read the reply of mine above yours.

The ones who are supporting the ban, I replied to them as well. And you are supporting it too by saying that this app or shows should be banned because you don't like it.

That's not how it works. If you don't like sleazy content, don't watch. No one's forcing you. Others who want to watch, would watch. If nobody watches, they will close down.

I think u sud watch the content of Ullu App. May be u will change ur mind. But what all u said is absolutely right. They don't glorify anything wrong. They show wrong as wrong only unlike TV shows. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not a kid to be told what I should watch or not. But you bhakts and your godi government would not understand that as you think everyone else in India including adults have an IQ of a 10 year old and you need to parent them.

Whatever dirty minded citizen. People of your ilk should be taught manners by snatching away freedom which you take for granted.

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Whatever dirty minded citizen. People of your ilk should be taught manners by snatching away freedom which you take for granted.

Why don't u say the same for backward TV shows that give wrong messages instead of bullying that girl? It's more dangerous than web series as web series at least show wrong as wrong unlike TV shows where abusive male leads are glorified and showing regressive mentality.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Stop trolling.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

I think u sud watch the content of Ullu App. May be u will change ur mind. But what all u said is absolutely right. They don't glorify anything wrong. They show wrong as wrong only unlike TV shows. 

No I will not. If something I don't like, I don't watch it, criticize it, bash it, but I don't ask for a ban because world doesn't run as per my whims.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm against the ban or any kind of control because that is fascism .  Why blame the content ? Will they get made if no body watches them ?? How many will watch Test case and how many people will watch Hello Mini ?? 

Choice can not be forced down one's throat , it requires decades , even centuries of work, education and development to change attitude . When web portals were not there , in that time also people who want to watch po*n would find the ways and means and places to collect and watch them. Heck, there were even entire industries flourishing out of it , especially in the south. 

Let's not even talk about gore , it's part of Bollywood since the black and white movie era. So what's next , remove the industry as well ??

How about controlling movie content that are watched by many more number of people than web content in a country like India ?? Nowadays , almost every alternate Bolly movies , even our Tolly movies have gratuitous sex scenes and action movies are all about blood bath and endless fight sequences ( like War and Baaghi series . ) 

There is no short cut to development . You want people to watch better content , educate and communicate with them , do not force them or take away their choice and catagorically tell them what to watch . That doesn't work with even kids any more and we are talking about adults here.

Plus , gore and sex scenes do not automatically make any content bad . That's an extremely regressive and stunted way of thinking. 

Breaking Bad , considered to be the best series ever made ( I agree with them ) have many gruesome murder scenes , hint of marital rape , child abuse , drug abuse , sex scenes and what not. Game of thrones , the best tv show in recent history , the show which created history is as famous or infamous for it's barrage of extremely graphic sexual content , multiple rape scenes , rampant nudity , countless shock value gruesome scene..... and the list of such tv shows go on.

So, the point I'm trying to make here is , it's the script , execution, innovative ideas and cast etc. that make or break a show. Having sex or violence do not automatically uplift or cancel out any media. 

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

I'm against the ban or any kind of control because that is fascism .  Why blame the content ? Will they get made if no body watches them ?? How many will watch Test case and how many people will watch Hello Mini ?? 

Choice can not be forced down one's throat , it requires decades , even centuries of work, education and development to change attitude . When web portals were not there , in that time also people who want to watch po*n would find the ways and means and places to collect and watch them. Heck, there were even entire industries flourishing out of it , especially in the south. 

Let's not even talk about gore , it's part of Bollywood since the black and white movie era. So what's next , remove the industry as well ??

How about controlling movie content that are watched by many more number of people than web content in a country like India ?? Nowadays , almost every alternate Bolly movies , even our Tolly movies have gratuitous sex scenes and action movies are all about blood bath and endless fight sequences ( like War and Baaghi series . ) 

There is no short cut to development . You want people to watch better content , educate and communicate with them , do not force them or take away their choice and catagorically tell them what to watch . That doesn't work with even kids any more and we are talking about adults here.

Plus , gore and sex scenes do not automatically make any content bad . That's an extremely regressive and stunted way of thinking. 

Breaking Bad , considered to be the best series ever made ( I agree with them ) have many gruesome murder scenes , hint of marital rape , child abuse , drug abuse , sex scenes and what not. Game of thrones , the best tv show in recent history , the show which created history is as famous or infamous for it's barrage of extremely graphic sexual content , multiple rape scenes , rampant nudity , countless shock value gruesome scene..... and the list of such tv shows go on.

So, the point I'm trying to make here is , it's the script , execution, innovative ideas and cast etc. that make or break a show. Having sex or violence do not automatically uplift or cancel out any media. 

Web series at least don't glorify wrong things. They show wrong as wrong only. Why don't they question most TV shows that constantly romanticize and glorify abuse and manhandling of female lead by male leads? In TV shows even criminals and goons are shipped with female leads as they show that a girl changes even criminal boys with their love which is not reality. In real life, many girls inspired from these shows tey this and only ruin their lives in the process. But government only sees web series that are only 10-20 episodes unlike TV shows that stretch over 500-3000 episodes.