Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Teasing teaser dear 

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=9

Ishita was having dinner with amma and mihika when her phone rings she saw raman's name and got up

A: ishu kaha jaa rahi ho pehle khaana to kha lo

( ishu were are you going first
have your food)

I: amma bas abhi do minute mai aayi

( amma i will come in just two minutes)

She said and leaves from there and picks the call

I: hello

R: ishita tum kaisi ho ab?

( ishita how are you?)

I: i am good sir abhi better lag rha hai

( i am good sir am feeling better now)

R: apna ache se dhyan rakhna aur haa kal office aane ki zaroort hai just take rest

( take care of yourself properly and you don't need to come to office tomorrow)

I: no sir main office aaugi am fine now

( no sir i will come to office am fine now)

R: ishita please tum ek din rest karo fikar maat karo tumhari salary mai se paise nahi katuga

( ishita please take rest for one day you just don't worry i will not cut money from your salary)

He said making her smile

I: thank you sir

R: tumne khanna kha liya?

( have you had dinner?)

I: haa abhi khaya aaj amma ne sara khanna banya mere liye  mujhe zara si chot bhi lagti hai naa to bhot pareshan ho jaati hai

( yes i have it today amma made food for me if anything she got really worried for me)

She said while raman smiles

R: tumhari amma tumse bhot pyar karti hai naa kitne ache se samjhti hai tumhe hamesha tumhara saath deti hai unke hote hue tum kabhi akela mehsoos nahi karti hogi naa

( your amma loves you so much she understand you really well she is there for you always you never feel alone with her naa)

I: kya hua sir aap thik ho naa? Aap itne pareshan kyu lag rahe hai

( what happen sir are you fine? Why are you sounding tensed?)

R: ya am fine just

I: shyad phir se apne papa se jaghra hua hoga

( i think you had fight with your father again)

She said while he got silent

I: sir aap udas maat ho ye sab to normal hai mera bhi amma ke saath kayi baar jaghra ho jata hai par phir sab thik ho jata hai wo kehte hai naa hum jisse sabse zada pyar karte hai jaghre bhi unse hi hote hai

( sir don't get upset this is normal me and amma also use to fight sometimes but then everything become fine in us after sometime we only fight with the person whom we loved a lot it's normal)

R: tum nahi jaanti ishita maa papa dono meri feelings ko nahi samjhte main kaise samjhu unko ki jo wo mujhse chahte hai main nahi kar sakta i love them a lot par unki galat baat ko kaise maan lu wo kyu nahi samjhte mujhe

( you don't know them ishita maa papa both don't understand my feelings why don't they understand that i can't do what they want i love them a lot but i can't do what they want me to do why don't they understand me)

He said while his eyes get moist

I: sir ye aapki family ka personal matter hai mujhe koi haak nahi banta kuch kehne ka par itna zaroor kahugi unko thoda time di jiye wo bhi aapse bhot pyar karte hai ek naa ek din wo aapki feelings ko zaroor samjhege aap bas unko bina hurt kiya unko apni baat samjhane ki kossish karo agar aap sahi hai naa to wo dono zaroor maanege aur aapko samjhege bhi just give them some time aur aise sad hone se kuch nahi hoga

( sir it's your personal matter i have no right to say anything but i just want to say that give them sometime they love you a lot and one day they will understand  your feelings you just try to make them understand without hurting them if you are right then they will understand you just give them sometime)

She said making him smile

R: you are right ishita thank you so much mujhe samjhne ke liye itne ache se mujhe samjhane ke liye now i am feeling good am sure meri feelings ko wo kabhi naa kabhi zaroor samjhege thank you so much

( you are right ishita thank you so much for understanding me so well now i am feeling good am sure they will understand my feelings thank you so much)

He said while she smiles

I: it's ok sir aap jab chahe mujhse baat kar sakte ho

( it's ok sir you can talk to me whenever you want)

She said making him smile

R: thank you so much good night bye

I: good night

She said smiling and hungs the call she turns and saw mihika standing there looking at her

I: kya hua?

( what happen?)

Mi: kya baat hai akka aaj kal dekh rahi hoon aap raman sir se zada hi baatien karti ho pehle to unki shakal bhi nahi dekhna chathi thi aur abhi unse itne pyar se has ke baatien karti ho

( what happen akka nowadays i am noticing this that you are talking with raman sir a lot you don't even want to see his face naa then what happen now you are talking with him so happily)

She said looking at her smiling

I: just shut up mihiku aisi koi bhi baat nahi hai

( just shut up mihiku it's not like that)

Mi: akka maine kab kaha ki koi aisi waisi baat hai main to normally puch rahi thi waise sach batao kya baat hai?

( akka when did i said it's like this or that i was just asking you normally ok now tell me what's the matter?)

She said teasing her while ishita glares at her

I: mihiku please stop it wo bas mere boss hai aur bhot ache hai he is very nice

( mihiku please stop it he is only my boss and he is very nice)

Mi: oh akka ab aapko wo ache bhi lagne lage hai

( oh akka now you start liking him)

She said looking at her smiling while ishita hit her on shoulder

I: mihika

Mi: what akka? Main sach keh rahi hoon ab aap hi dekho raman sir aapka kitna dhyan rakhte hai hamari help kar rahe hai aapse itni achi baatien karte hai aur aapko bhi wo ache lagne lage hai matlab samjho naa akka aur waise bhi raman sir hai bhot hot

( what akka? I am saying what is true see akka raman sir take care of you so much always ready to help us he talk to you so nicely and you also start liking him try to understand akka and raman sir is really hot)

She said smiling

I: mihika tum naa maar khaogi mujhse kya hamesha one track mind tu jaake apne abhishek se baat kar aur mujhe pareshan maat kar samjhi

( mihika now i will beat you always one track mind go and talk to your abhishek and don't trouble me ok)

She said and leaves from there while mihika smiles looking at her

Next day

Raman was busy in his work in his cabin when someone knocks the door

R: come in

I: good morning sir

Raman looks at her listing her voice

R: ishita tum tum kyu aayi office maine kaha tha naa tumse tum ek din rest karo kal tumhe itni chot aayi aur aaj tum office aa gayi

( ishita why do you come here i told you naa to take rest for one day you got injured last day and today you come to office)

I: sir i am fine now waise bhi ghar pe mai bore ho jaati to main aa gayi aap fikar maat karo

( sir am fine i will get bore at home that's why i come here you just don't worry about me)

She said while he smiles

R: are you sure tum thik ho naa?

( are you sure you are fine?)

I: yes sir am fine

R: waise acha hi hua tum aa gayi tumhare bina mujhe bhi acha nahi lag rha tha i mean tumhare aane se mujhe kaam mai help mil jayegi naa wo naye project mai

( actually it's good that you come i  mean you will help me in new project)

He said while she nodded and they both get busy in the work mr bhalla was coming to raman's cabin he saw ishra together and got angry

Mr bhalla: ye ladki koi chance nahi chodti raman ke kareebh jaane ka kuch to karna hi hoga isko raman se door karne ke liye par abhi agar maine kuch bhi kaha to raman naraz ho jayega mujhe kuch sochna hoga iss problem ka permanent solution dudhna hoga

( this girl don't leave any chance to go near raman i have to do something to make her go away from raman but if i said anything now then raman will get angry i have to find permanent solution of this problem)

He thought looking at them and leaves from there

After sometime mihir comes to raman's cabin and knocks the door

R: come in

Mihir come inside while raman got happy seeing him

M: raman bhai

R: mihir acha hua tum aa gaye mumbai se wapis

( mihir good you come back from mumbai)

He said and went to him and hugs him

R: mihir you know what maine naa tujhe bhot miss kiya

( mihir you know what i missed you a lot)

M: kya hua bhai sab thik hai naa?

( what happen bhai is everything ok?)

He said while raman looks at him and told him everything

M: aapne maa papa ko sab bata diya?

( you told everything to maa and papa?)

R: main kya karta mihir maa papa meri shadi uss shagun se karvna chahte hai aur main ye nahi kar sakta tum jaante ho main ishita se pyar karta hoon par maa papa samjhne ko tyar hi nahi hai

( what should i do mihir maa and papa wants me to marry shagun and i can't do it you know naa i love ishita but maa papa are not ready to understand it)

M: relax bhai sab thik ho jayega aapki khushi ke liye unko maana hi hoga par bhai usse pehle aapko ishita se apne dil ki baat kehni hogi agar uske dil mai aapke liye wo feelings nahi hui to unki life mai koi aur hua to?

( relax bhai everything will be fine they have to agree for your happiness but before that you have to confess your feelings to ishita what if she don't have any feelings for you or she have someone else in her life)

R: nahi mihir aisa nahi ho sakta ishita ki life mai koi nahi hai mihir bhot mushkil se ishita se meri dosti hui hai hum dono mai sab thik ho rha hai main nahi chatha ki main koi bhi jaldbazi karu kahi ishita ye naa soche ki maine jo kiya wo uske kareebh aane ka drama tha main nahi chatha wo mujhse door ho jaye mujhe thoda intzaar karna hoga mihir  hum dono mai sab kuch thik karne ke liye

( no mihir it's not possible there is no one in her life me and ishita become friends now everything is getting normal between us i don't want to rush up i don't want ishita to misunderstood me i have to wait to make everything settle down)

M: bhai main bas aapse itna hi kehna chahuga ki zada der maat kar dena aap samjh rahe ho naa meri baat

( bhai just want to say don't take too much time for it i hope you will understand me)

He said while raman nodded

M: aap fikar maat karo bahai main aapke saath hoon hamesha

( don't worry bhai i am with you always)

He said while raman smiles and hugs him

R: thank you so much mihir

At evening ishita was going to home when raman comes there

R: ishita come i will drop you

I: no sir main chali jaaugi

( no sir i will go)

R: come on ishita i will drop you please come with me

Ishra were going home ishita was lost in her thoughts raman was looking at her every then and now raman saw a car coming towards them and blocked their way he stopped the car

R: what the hell

He looked out while few men come out of that car looking at him raman feel something fishy

R: ishita tum jahi betho main dekhta hoon

( ishita you sit here i will see)

I: but sir

R: ishita please maine kaha naa bahar maat aana

( ishita please i told you naa don't come out)

He said and went out

R: aap log koun ho aur mera raasta kyu roka? Please raaste se hatiye let us go

( who are you and why you blocked my way? Please leave our way and let us go)

He said looking at them

M: itni asani se kaise jaane de tujhe? Humko hamara kaam to karne do jiske liye hum aaye hai

( how can we let you go so easily? First let us do our work for which we come here)

He said and hit him with stick  ishita gets shocked seeing this

I: sir

Raman pushed the man away

M: maro isko chodna nahi

( just beat him don't leave him)

He said while all men start beating him ishita comes out of car and run towards them

I: ye kya kar rahe ho chodo unko

( what are you doing just leave him)

She said trying to save him but one of them hold her hand tightly

I: leave me please

Raman was trying to fight back but all men were hitting him badly while ishita was trying hard to come out of hold

I: raman sir

She cries looking at him

I: please leave him

M: chup kar warna tera bhi jahi haal hoga

( keep quite otherwise we will not leave you also)

He said while raman was trying fight back he also start hitting them back when one of them hit stick on his head he hold his head 

I: raman

She shouted while he fall down unconcious ishita gets shocked seeing this and she pushed the man away and run towards him

I: raman

She put his head in her lap calling him

I: sir please open your eyes

She stared crying seeing his condition while those men run away from there while ishita start looking around for help but there was no one

I: mujhe kuch karna hoga aapko kuch nahi hoga main aapko kuch nahi hone dugi

( i have to do something i will not let anything happen to you)

She said crying looking at him whlie he open his eyes a little whlie ishita smiles a little seeing this

I:  raman sir main kuch nahi hone dugi aapko don't worry

( raman sir i will not let anything happen to you don't worry)

She said crying she hold him with great difficulty and takes him towards his car with much difficulty she manged to take him to car he made him sit inside and close the door she wipes her tears and settle herself on wheels and start driving and takes him towards nearest hospital

After sometime

Ishita was sitting outside the ward while doctor was busy in treating raman while ishita was praying to god for him she was hell scared seeing his condition after sometime doctor comes out ishita went to him running

I: doctor raman thik hai naa?

( doctor is raman fine now?)

D: don't worry chot zada gehri nahi hai he is fine aap time pe unko le aayi

( don't worry he is fine you bring him here on time)

He said making her sigh in relief

D: abhi wo behosh hai kuch der mai unko hosh aa jayega phir aap unse mil sakti hai

( he is unconscious now he will get conscious in sometime then you can meet him)

I: thank you doctor

She said while doctor leaves from there

I: mujhe unki family ko inform karna hoga wo pareshan ho rahe honge mujhe mihir sir ko call karke batna chaiye

( i have to inform his family they must be getting worried for him i should call mihir sir)

She thought and call mihir and inform him everything and then she went to see raman he was laying unconscious on the bed with bandage on his head ishita's eyes filled with tears she went towards him she was about to touch his hand but stops and sits on the stool near him looking at him after sometime he gets conscious he open his eyes slowly and looks at her while she got happy seeing this

R: ishita

He looked at her and tries to get up whlie ishita helps him

I: sir aap thik ho naa

( sir are you fine?)

She asked looking at him whlie he nodded

R: main thik hoon ishita don't worry tum to thik ho naa unho ne tumhe to hurt nahi kiya naa?

( i am fine ishita don't worry are you fine did they hurt you?)

He said while she nodded

R: pata nahi wo koun log the? Kyu unho ne ye sab kiya but thank god meri wajeh se unho ne tumhe hurt nahi kiya tum thik ho

( don't know who were they? Why they did all this but thank god they didn't hurt you beacuse of me you are fine)

He said looking at her while her eyes filled with tears

R: kya hua ishita tum ro kyu rahi ho?

( what happen ishita why are you crying?)

He asked with concern

I: main bhot daar gayi thi sir aapko pata hai waha koi bhi nahi tha hamari help karne ke liye kitni mushkil se aapko hospital leke aayi agar aapko kuch ho jata to main bhot daar gayi thi

( i got really scared sir there was no one to help us i bring you to hospital with so difficulty what if something happen to you i was really scared)

She said crying while raman looks at her

R: ishita relax i am fine please stop crying

He said while she hugs him at first he gets shocked but then he also wrapped his arms around her after sometime ishita realised their position and broke the hug she wipes her tears and looks down

I: am sorry sir

Raman looked at her and hold her hand making her look at him

R: you are very brave ishita tum akele mujhe hospital leke aayi agar tum nahi hoti to mere saath pata nahi kya hota please tum aise ro maat

( you are very brave ishita you bring me to hospital alone if you were not there with me then i don't know what will happen to me? please don't cry like this)

He said while looks at him he wipes her tears while she looked at him while he hold her hand in his hand tightly and they shared brief eye lock they were lost in each other when mihir comes there

M: bhai

Ishra broke the eye lock and parted away seeing him

M: bhai aap thik ho naa?

( bhai are you fine?)

He said while raman nodded mihir comes to him and hugs him

M: thank god bhai aap thik hai main to bhot daar gya tha jab ishita ji ne mujhe phone karke inform kiya

( thank god bhai you are fine i got really scared when ishita informed me this)

R: relax mihir main thik hoon

( relax mihir i am fine)

M: par bhai ye sab hua kaise?

( but bhai how is this happened?)

R: pata nahi mihir wo log koun the jinho ne mujh par attack kiya wo waha mujhe nuksan phochane hi aaye the wo koi aam chor ya gunde nahi the

( i don't know mihir who are they but they come there to hurt me they were not thief or normal goons)

M: par ye sab koun kar sakta hai bhai? I think humko abhi police ko inform karna chaiye aapki jaan ko bhi khatra ho sakta hai bhai

( but who can do this? I think we should inform police your life can be in danger)

I: mihir sir thik keh rahe hai jinho ne bhi aap par attack kiya wo dobara bhi aisa kuch kar sakte hai

( mihir sir is right whoever attacked on you they can do it again)

R: jisne bhi ye sab kiya hai uska pata bhot jald chal jayega mihir tumne maa papa ko to inform nahi kiya naa iss accident ke bare mai?

( whoever did this we will find him soon mihir have you informed maa and papa about this accident?)

M: nahi bhai jaise hi mujhe ishita ji ka phone aaya main jaha aa gya

( no bhai when ishita called me i come here)

They were talking when doctor comes there

D: how are you feeling now mr bhalla?

R: am fine doctor

He said while doctor examines him and give him injection

M: doctor ab bhai thik hai naa?

( doctor is he fine now ?)

D: yes he is fine abhi thode time mai aap inko ghar bhi le jaa sakte hai mujhe kuch test karne hai aap bas inka ache se dhyan rakhiye

( yes he is fine you can take him home in sometime i have to take some test you just take care of her)

M: thank you doctor

He said while doctor leaves from there ishita's phone rings she picks the call

I: haa amma main thodi der mai aa rahi hoon

( yes amma i am coming in sometime)

She said and hungs the call

R: ishita tumhari amma pareshan ho rahi hogi tunhare liye mihir tum please ishita ko uske ghar drop kardo phir baad mai mujhe ghar le jana

( ishita your amma must be getting worried for you mihir please go and drop ishita after it take me home)

M: ok bhai

I: nahi sir main chali jaaugi

( no sir i will go)

R: ishita please maine kaha naa bhot late ho gya tumhe main akela nahi jaane de sakta mihir tum please ishita ko ghar drop karke aao

( ishita please i told you naa it's really late i can't let you go alone mihir go and drop ishita)

I: but sir aap

( but sir you)

R: meri fikar maat karo ishita main thik hoon tum please ghar jao

( don't worry about me ishita i am fine you please go home)

He said while ishita nodded

I: aap apna dhyan rakhna sir bye

( take care sir bye)

She said while he smiles

R: bye

He said while ishita leaves from there with mihir

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.