Posted: 3 years ago

Scary teaser

Updt soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nainon ne bandhi kaisi dor

Part 5

Goons were taking ishita out while raman was trying to fight them back. Suddenly they inject something to raman who collapses on floor while ishita looks fearfully. She was taken away forcefully. Ishita was crying helplessly and pleading for mercy.

Otherside mihir smirk as goon has called him and told him everything. Mihika ooks at him and asks: why are you smiling. Mihir twirls her happily and says: you are lucky that your husband is ao smart.

Mihika: aisa kiya kiya hai tumne 

Mihir: i have a plan through which we wil be always on safe side that raman who is with ishita now will be stuck aur ishita she will at our mercy soon.

Mihika: are going to ask goons to rape ishita.

Mihir glares at her and shouts: are you mad. Pagal hoon i dont want to get into mess rae hua to problem hojayegi i have just asked them to torture her aur raman kay liye to alag hi plan hai.

Mihika: humain kiya fayda hoga isse

Mihir: that will you know tomorrow we are going to rescue ishita tomorrow. He smirks and mentally praises himself for brilliant plan.

Ishita was getting beaten and tortured she was crying and pleading whenever they tried to come close to slap her she moves back. After torturing for one hour they leaves while ishita was looking around scared for her dignity. 

Next day 

Raman opens his eyes feeling sharp pain in his head he looks around and find ishuta laying wounded in corner he immediately gets up and rushes to her as he tries to touch her she flinches and move back shouting: dont touch me. Raman was feeling really bad for her. He has never imagined that he will witness this state of his boss. 

Raman softly says: ishita maam its me raman. Ishita looks at raman with teary eyes and start crying. Raman couldn't stop himself and touches her wound near her lips. He wipes the blood. Ishita feeling a sense of security with his presence hugs raman tightly and start crying loudly telling him about how they had beaten and tortured her. 

Raman was busy consoling her when the door flung open and mihir and mihika enters with police. Ishita who was already traumatized hides more into raman. Mihir pulls ishita away from raman and says : ishu your brother is here to save you dont worry i am with you dont worry

Mihika looks at raman and says: are you alright. Raman nods and gets up. He looks at ishita and says: please take care of maam. Mihir and mihika leaves eith ishita while raman too goes to his home back. As he enters the house all showers numerous question about his sudden disappearance. Raman gets overwhelmed with emotions he narrates everything to them about the kidnapping. Toshi jee hugs raman tightly and says: puttar tu theek hai na i was so worried for you.

Raman: maa i am alright but i am worried for ishita maam she was in bad condition.

Toshi jee: matarani uski raksha kary. Tu rest kar kal teri shadi hai. Raman nods and leaves for his room. He wanted to know about ishita wellbeing but was reluctant.

At iyer mansion, ishita was very affected with the kidnapping she wasnt able to sleep or even close her eyes for a moment. Mihika and mihir shows their fake care and concern to her. They gives her sleeping pill making her sleep and both start planning for their next step

Next day

Raman standing in front of mirror looking at his reflection mrs bhalla comes and put turban on his head and says: haye kinna sohna lag raha hai mera puttar. Raman fakes smile at his mother. Mrs bhalla put black mark behind his ear and leaves saying: jaldi neeche ajana shadi ka mahurat hone wala hai

Raman tightly closes his fist and says: mein ye shadi kaise kar sakta hoon pechle kuch din kitna kuch hogaya wo kidnapping aur us raat jo hua wo sab.. i think muje ishita maam say baat karni chahiye she is fine or not. He quickly dails ishita number but got no response making him worried. His chain of thought break as his phone beeps with message he opens it and got shocked seeing the mms in which he was laughing with the goons and saying: dekhna how i will take revenge from ishita iyer bohat gamand hai this kidnapping and everything is my plan i am feeling so happy seeing ishita iyer screaming and pleading for mercy. The clip ended. Raman was unable to believe it

Otherside ishita wakes up and gets scared finding herself alone. She walks out of the room she hears mihir and mihika arguing. Mihir: how dare you mihika how can you say this about my sister.

Mihika: to aur kiya kahon. She was kidnapped have you seen her state when we rescued her. I was only asking for medical check up maybe she is voilated. Agar ye sach hua to iyers ki kiya izzat reh jayegi Mihir looks at ishita from corner of eyes and shouts: shut up jo bhi hua ho i am with her 

Ishita  gets heartbroken listening to them she rushes to her room and closes the door. Mihir shows thumbs up to mihika. Ishita was standing under the shower she takes the sharp blade and was about to slit her wrist remembering the happenings of past few days. Mihir start banging the door and shouts: ishu open the door dont you dare to do anything wrong.

Ishita collapses on floor and start crying. Mihir breaks the door and rushes to her he hugs her while ishita says: mihir i am disgrace to our family i just want to die. Mihir held her and makes her sit on bed. He wipes her tears and says: dont you dare ishu you are my brave sister you have to ounish your culprit you know police has caught the goons soon they will open their mouth. Be brave kanna

Mihika came running to them and says: mihir police is calling us to police station as goons has opened their mouth. Mihir looks at ishita and says: ishu tu chali gi na mere saath. Ishita feeling scared shook her head in negative making mihir dance in his heart seeing her vulnerability. He fakely caresses her hairs and says: ishu you will face them. Come with me. He sign mihika who held ishita and they leaves from there.

Police station.

Police were beating them when ishita reaches there with mihir and mihika. Ishita looking at goons shivers in fear and hides behind mihika. Mihir marches towards goons angrily and punches him and says: how dare you touch my sister. Sir i want severe punishment for them

Goon: we are paid to do this we have no enmity with this girl humne wohi kiya jo humain kaha gaya.

Mihir held his collar and shouts: dont you lie who will mess with us open your mouth or else i will break your bone.

Police interfere and says: mr mihir let us handle them. Bol kisne paise diye tujhe. He kicks him making goon wince in pain he looks at mihir who sign him. Goon gets up and says: raman bhalla.. he wanted revenge from ishita for his insult he gave us money i have proof also in my phone.

Ishita was shocked listening to the new revelation. She never thought in her dreams that the ever innocent raman bhalla has the evil side also. Constable bring his phone goons shows the same video to him. Ishita shook her head unable to believe it. Mihir smirks and thinks: ab tak to ye video social media pay viral hogaya hoga raman bhalla kahin muh dikhane layik nhe rahay ga wo jail jayega aur hum ishu ka trust jeet lain gay slowly slowly we will take her everything.. 

Otherside raman who was still rooted to his place comes out of the trance and rushes out he gets shocked seeing his in laws insulting his mother who was looking down unable to bear the insult. Raman walks towards them and says: ye sach nhe hai.. listen to me

His in laws break the alliance and leaves from there while toshi jee breaks down rinki and romi were consoling her. Raman kneels down in front of her and says: maa you believe me na i can never do this.. maa i am framed meine apko saara sach bataya hai na meine

Raman was feeling helpless not knowing what to do now. He thinks: ab tak to maam ko bhi ye pata chal gaya hoga will she believe me that i am innocent. Matarani help me.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update Mihir and Mihika are really disgusting please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now will she believe Raman or not that he is innocent 

princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional update

Mimi are so manipulative