Nice teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=13

Ishra went to pick adi from school adi comes towards them running and hugs ishita

A: mumma

Ishita smiles looking at him and kissed his forehead

A: mumma abhi aap thik ho naa?

( mumma are you fine now?)

I: yes my baby mumma is fine

R: adi don't worry aapki mumma thik hai aur abhi hum dono ko mumma ka ache se dhyan rakhna hai aapki mumma to khood ka dhyan kabhi rakhegi nahi

( adi don't worry your mumma is fine and now we have to take care of your mom properly beacuse she will not take care of herself)

A: haa papa main mumma aur baby dono ka dhyan rakhuga i am a big boy now

( yes papa i will take care of both mumma and baby i am a big boy now)

He said making raman smile he kissed his cheeks while ishita smiles looking at them

R: yes i know my adi is a big boy

Raman picked adi in his arms

R: now let's go home ishita chale?

He said looking at her while she nodded and they went back home

After sometime they reached home

T: ishita puttar ab tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

I: haa mummy ji

( yes mummy ji)

R: maa doctor ne kaha hai ishita ko rest ki zaroort hai hume iska pura dhyan rakhna hoga

( mom doctor said that ishita needs rest we have to take care of her fully)

T: haa puttar tu fikar maat kar main hoon naa

( don't worry i will take care of her)

R: adi beta chalo chalke change karo main aapki help karta hoon

( adi come papa will help you to change your clothes)

A: ok papa

He said while raman takes him to room while toshi ji and ishita looks at them

T: ishita puttar tu bhi apne room mai jaake aram kar main tere liye juice behjti hoon

( ishita go to your room and take rest i will bring juice for you)

I: mummy aap sab itni fikar kyu kar rahe ho main thik hoon

( mummy ji why you all are so worried for me i am fine)

T: ishita puttar iss halat mai tujhe apna dhyan to rakhna hi hoga tumhe kisi bhi chiz ki fikar karne ki zaroort nahi tu bas aram kar

( ishita you should take care of yourself in this condition you don't need to get worried for anything just take rest)

She said while ishita smiles

I: thank you mummy ji aap sab bhot ache ho ye bacha kisi aur ka hai phir bhi aapko meri itni fikar hai aapki jagh koi aur hota to shyad mujhe aur iss bache ko aise accept nahi kar pata

( thank you mummy ji you all are so good this is someone else baby but still you care for him so much if there is someone else at your place they will not accept this baby like this)

T: puttar tumne bhi to adi ko apanya itne pyar se jaise adi raman ka beta hai waise hi ye bacha bhi ab raman ka hai ye bhi iss ghar ka hissa hai aur maine tujhe apni bahu nahi beti mana hai

( you also accepted adi you love him so much like adi he also raman's baby he is also part of our family now and you are my daughter)

She said while ishita's eyes get moist

I: thank you mummy ji

She said while toshi ji smiles and kissed her forehead and hugs her while raman comes there and smiles looking at them

After sometime

Ishra were in room raman gave her medcine he sits near her

R: ishita maine decide kar liya hai ki abse tum office nahi jaaogi tum resign dedo

( ishita i have decided that you will not go to office from tomorrow you are going to resign)

I: but why raman?

R: ishita tumne suna nahi doctor ne kya kaha you need rest ishita you are seven months pregnant now iss halat mai tumhe job karne ki zaroort nahi hai tumhe aram ki zaroort hai

( ishita you know naa doctor said you need rest ishita you are seven months pregnant now and you can't do job in this condition you need rest ishita)

I: but raman

R: ishita please pehle tum job karti thi kyunki tumhare paas koi aur option nahi tha par ab hamari shadi ho chuki jai tum meri biwi ho main hoon naa tumhara dhyan rakhne ke liye aur tum amma appa ki fikar maat karo wo bhi ab meri zemdedari hai

( ishita please you are doing job beacuse you you don't have other option but now we are married you are my wife i am with you to take care of you and don't worry about amma and appa now they are my responsibility)

He said while she smiles

I: you are really sweet raman thanks main sach mai bhot lucky hoon jo mujhe aap jaise husband mile itni achi family mili itna pyara beta mila raman agar koi aur hota to kabhi kisi ke aur bache ko itni asani se accept nahi karta but aap sab ne kitne pyar se accept kar liya

( you are really sweet raman am very lucky i got you as my husband i got such a loving family and son raman no obe can accept someone else baby but you all are accepting this baby happily)

R: ishita tum kyu bhool jaati ho ab tum aur ye baby hamari family ka hissa hai

( ishita you are forgetting that this baby is part of our family now)

I: nahi raman aisi kisi ke bhi bache ko accept karna asan nahi hota mere khood ke amma appa chahte the ki main abortion karva loon jab bhi meri dusri shadi ki baat aati thi to ladke walo ki ek hi sharat hoti thi ki mere bache ko nahi apanyege par raman aapne aur aapki family ne itne pyar se isko apnya hum dono sach mai bhot lucky hai warna iss bache ke pita ne bhi isko apnane se inkar kar diya tha

(no raman i know it's not easy even my amma appa was not ready to accept tgis baby they want me to abort the baby no one was ready to accept me with this baby but your family accepted him happily even the father of this baby was not ready to accept him)

She said while her eyes get moist raman looks at her

R: tum kyu ye sab soch rahi ho ishita? Jo bhi hua usko bhool jao aur ye hamara baby hai ishita main hoon iska papa aur isko duniya ki har khushi milegi sab isse bhot pyar karege

( why are you thinking all this ishita? Please forget all this this is our baby i am his father and he will get all the happiness and everyone will love him a lot)

He said looking at her while she nodded while he wipes her tears

R: now don't cry ok take rest for sometime

He said making her smile

They were talking when adi comes there running

He comes to ishita and hugs her

R: adi beta aram se mumma ko aise zor se hug maat karo baby ko hurt hoga

( adi carefully don't hug your mumma so tightly baby will get hurt)

He said while ishita smiles seeing his concern

A: sorry mumma

I: it's ok baby

She said kissing his cheeks

A: mumma ye dekho mujhe aaj test mai full marks mile

( mumma see i got full marks in my test)

He said showing her his notebook while ishita smiles and kissed his forehead

I: very good my baby am proud of you

A: mumma abhi main apne friends me saath kehlne jaau?

( mumma can i go to play with my friends?)

I: ok bacha aap jao par pehle kuch kha lo main aapke liye kuch banau

( ok baby but first have something i will make something for you)

A: mumma don't worry dadi ne mujhe chocolate shake pila di tha abhi main jaau? Main aake homework kar luga

( mumma don't worry dadi had made chocolate milkshake for me can i go now? I will do my homework after coming back)

I: ok go

She said while adi smiles and kissed her cheeks

A: thank you mumma i love you

I: i love you too

A: bye papa

He said running from there but raman stops him

R: adi what is this? Sara pyar sirf mumma ke liye ek kiss papa ko bhi de do

( you are giving all the love to mumma give one kiss to your papa also)

He said while adi looks at him and kissed his cheeks while raman smiles looking at him while adi runs away from there

R: ishita mujhe to lagta hai ab adi mujhse zada tumse pyar karta hai

(ishita i think now adi loves you more than me)

I: aapko jalan ho rahi hai?

( you are feeling jealous?)

She said smiling looking at him

R: no i am not jealous ek baar mere iss chotu baby ko aane do phir dekhna mera ye chotu baby to apne papa ki team mai hoga dekhna ye mujse zada pyar karega right baby?

( no i am not jealous let my baby come to the world then he will be in my team he will love me more than you right baby?)

He said caressing her baby bump making her look at him while baby kicks while raman got happy

R: see baby bhi agree kar rha hai papa loves you baby

He said smiling while ishita smiles looking at him

R: ishita tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa main tumhare liye kuch kahne ko leke aata hoon

( ishita you must be hungry naa i will bring something for you)

He said while she nodded while he leaves from there

I: baby dekha aapne aapke papa aap se kitna love karte hai kitna dhyan rakhte hai wo hum dono ka hum dono sach mai bhot lucky hai

( baby see your papa loves you so much he take care of us so much we both are very lucky)

She thought and smiles

After sometime raman comes in room with food and they both had lunch together then ishita takes rest for sometime

At night

Raman was sitting holding his head looking into some files ishita comes there and looks at him

I: raman kya hua aap thik ho naa?

( raman are you fine?)

R: haa ishita bas thoda sa headache ho rha hai

( yes ishita actually am having headache)

I: raman aapko mujhe bolna chaiye tha naa main abhi aapko medicine deti hoon

( raman you should tell me naa i will give you medicine)

R: no ishita uski zaroort nahi hai

R: ishita am fine don't sorry

I: raman aap ek kaam karo aap let jao main aapko head massage deti hoon

( raman lay down here i will give you head massage)

R: no thanks ishita

I: raman please aapko acha lagega

( you will feel good)

She said while he nodded and lay down on the bed while she sits beside him and start giving him head massage while he close his eyes feeling better

R: thank you ishita ab acha lag rha hai

( thank you ishita now am feeling good)

He said while she smiles he kept his head on her lap while she looks at him

R: please ishita massage karo naa acha lag rha hai

( please ishita do massage am feeling relaxed)

He said while she nodded and start doing his massage again soon he fall sleep in same position ishita smiles looking at him she start caressing his hair lovingly she bend down and pecked his hair softly and blushes she made him sleep properly putting his head on the pillow and smiles adi comes there

Ishita looks at him and put finger on her lips signal him to keep quiet 

I: sshh

Adi comes to her

I: adi papa so rahe hai naa to unko disturb maat karna ok

( adi papa is sleeping don't disturb him ok)

She said while adi nodded

A: mumma papa sote hue kitne cute lagte hai naa

( mumma papa is looking so cute while sleeping)

I: haa aapke papa aur aap dono bhot cute ho aap bilkul apne papa ki tarh ho

( yes you and your papa both are very cute you are just like him)

She said kissing his cheeks

I: now come mumma will make you sleep

She said making him sit in her lap

A: mumma aapko pata hai jab aap nahi thi naa to main akele sota tha papa raat ko kaam karte rehte the phir subhe jaldi uath ke mujhe ready karte the aapko pata hai papa kayi baar roya bhi karte the chup chup ke par mujhe sab pata chal jata tha par ab aap aa gayi ho naa ab sab thik ho jayega

( mumma you know what when you was not here then i used sleep alone papa used to do work in night then he used to make me ready in the morning you know what sometime papa used to cry but now you come in our life now everything will be fine)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: haa bacha ab main aap dono ke saath hoon aap dono ka dhyan rakhne ke liye ab sab kuch thik ho jayega

( yes baby now i am with you to take care of both of you now everything will be fine)

She said kissing his forehead while he smiles

A: mumma aap humko kabhi chod ke to nahi jaaogi naa?

( mumma you will not go leaving us naa?)

He said while ishita looks at him and nodded adi hugs her happily she smiles and pecked his hair softly

I: now let's sleep baby

She said making him lay down beside her and she also lays down and start caressing his hair lovingly soon he fall sleep ishita kissed his forehead she looks at both raman and adi and smiles soon she also fall sleep

Next day

Raman woke up he saw adi sleeping while ishita was not there

R: ishita kaha hai uski tabiyat to thik hai naa?

( where is ishita is she fine?)

He got up and went to check in washroom but she was not there he was going out when he hear some sound from balcony he goes there and saw ishita standing there drying her wet hair wearing beautiful blue colour saree he could not control himself from admiring her he went towards her while she was busy in her work and didn't notice him and turns and bangs with him

I: raman

She looks at him while he was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock some hair stand in front of her face blocking his view he tucked her hair stand behind her ear while she close her eyes feeling his touch while raman broke the eye lock and looks away

R: ishita tum jaha kya kar rahi ho?

( ishita what are you doing here?)

He said while she looks at him

I: wo raman mujhe thoda uneasy sa feel ho rha tha so main nhahne ke baad jaha aa gayi tazi hawa mai

( raman i was feeling uneasy so i come here for some fresh air )

R: tum thik to ho naa?

( are you fine?)

I: haa raman main thik hoon don't worry jaha aake ab acha lag rha hai

( yes raman i am fine don't worry i am feeling good here)

R: are you sure?

He said while she nodded

I: raman aap bhi jaake freshen up ho jao tab tak main adi ko utha ke usko ready kar deti hoon

( raman you also go and get freshen up till than i will make adi ready)

She said while he nodded she was going but raman stops her

R: ishita

He call her making her look at him

R: tum sundar lag rahi ho iss saree mai

( you are looking beautiful in this saree)

He said making her blush

I: thank you raman

She said and went inside and blush thinking about his compliment while he smiles

After sometime raman went to his office after dropping adi to his school while ishita makes lunch for them and in evening they went to park for walk

At night

Ishradi were sleeping peacefully ishita woke up in mid night feelimg hungry she saw raman and adi sleeping

I: itni bhook kyu lag rahi hai mujhe? Kya karu?

( why i am feeling so hungry? What should i do?)

She went to the kitchen and start finding something to eat she find some chocolates in the fridge seeing no other option she start eating it she was eating chocolate when someone put hand on her shoulder she got scared and turns and saw raman standing there

I: raman aap

She said while raman looks at her

R: ishita tum itni raat ko kya kar rahi ho jaha tum thik ho naa?

( ishita what are you doing here are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

I: haa raman wo actually mujhe naa bhook lagi thi so main kitchen mai aa gayi mujhe ye adi ki chocolates mile to main ye khaane lagi am sorry

( yes raman actually i was hungry so i come here in kitchen i found adi's chocolates in the fridge so i start eating it am sorry)

She said making puppy face while he smiles looking at her

R: ishita tumhe bhook lagi thi to tum mujhe keh deti

( ishita if you are hungry you should tell me)

I: aap so rahe the raman main aapko disturb nahi karna chathi thi

( you was sleeping raman so i don't want to disturb you)

R: acha chalo main tumhare liye kuch banau bolo kya khana hai tumhe?

( ok i will make something for you tell me what do you want to eat?)

I: no raman abhi mera maan nahi hai

( no raman now i don't want to eat anything)

R: but abhi to tumne kaha tumhe bhook lagi hai

( but you just said that you are hungry)

I: but ab mera maan nahi hai naa wo ab naa mera ice cream khane ko maan kar rha hai

( but now i don't want to eat anything actually now i want to have ice cream)

R: ice cream par iss whakt

( ice cream at this time)

I: i know raman iss whakt ice cream nahi milegi it's ok raman wo mere mood swings bhi naa ye aapka baby hamesha aise hi pareshan karta hai kabhi kuch khane ko maan karta hai to kabhi kuch mujhe ab itni raat ko ice cream kaha se milegi koi baat nahi subhe tak main wait kar lugi

( i know raman at this time i will not get ice cream it's ok this is all my mood swings this baby always trouble me like this i know i will not get ice cream at this time i will wait till morning)

She said while he smiles seeing her cute face

R: oh so baby ka maan ho rha hai ice cream khane ka very bad baby mumma ko aise pareshan nahi karte aapko ice cream khani hai naa koi baat nahi hum abhi jayege ice cream khane

( oh so baby want to have ice cream very bad baby don't trouble you mom like this you want to have ice cream naa ok we will go to have ice cream)

I: but raman iss whakt it's too late

R: come on ishita main jaanta hoon humko ice cream kaha milegi aur iss bhane hum long drive pe bhi jayege bhot maza aayega so chale?

( come on ishita i know where will we get ice cream and we will go for long drive also it will be fun so let's go)

He said while she nodded excitedly while he smiles looking at her

R: ok tum ruko main abhi aata hoon

( ok you wait here i will just come)

He said and went to his room while ishita got excited

After sometime

Ishra went out for long drive after it they went to have ice cream they both were sitting on the bench ishita was busy enjoying the ice cream while raman was looking at her smiling

R: abhi baby thik hai naa abhi pareshan to nahi kar raha?

( is baby fine now he is troubling you?)

He asked looking at her while she smiles and nodded in no

R: baby are you happy naa itni raat ko papa aapko aur mumma ko ice cream khane ke liye bhar leke aaye

( baby are you happy now papa brings you and mumma to have ice cream)

He said caressing her baby bump while baby kicks making them happy

R: i think my baby is very happy shetan ab mumma ko pareshan maat karna ok ( don't trouble your mumma now ok)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: sorry raman meri wajeh se aap bhi itni raat ko pareshan hue

( sorry raman for troubling you so much)

R: nahi ishita kaisi baat kar rahi ho tumhare liye aur apne baby ke liye kuch bhi karne se mujhe pareshani kaise ho sakti hai? In fact am happy

( ishita please don't say this i feel really happy doing something for you and my baby)

He said while she smiles and nodded he saw some ice cream near her lips and clean it with his thumb while she start feeling goosebumps with his touches

R: tumhe aur ice cream chaiye?

( do you want more ice cream?)

He asked while she come out of her thoughts and nodded in no she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes while he looks at her and wrap his arm around her they stayed their for sometime

After sometime

R: abhi ghar chale

( let's go home)

He said while she nodded and they both get up and went towards his car ishita hold his hand making him look at her

R: kya hua ishita?

( what happen ishita?)

He asked while she just hugs him tightly while he looks at her she rested her head on his chest and close her eyes and hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her hugging her back making her smile they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other raman saw tears in her eyes

R: kya hua ishita ro kyu rahi ho?

( what happen ishita why are you crying?)

He said cupping her face while she nodded

I: aap bhot ache ho raman you are the best

( you are very good raman you are the best)

She said making him smile he pecked her hair softly while she close her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him again while he looks at her and start caressing her hair lovingly after sometime he broke the hug

R: abhi ghar chale? Bhot der ho rahi hai

( now let's go home it's getting late)

He said while she smiles and nodded and they both leaves from there holding each other hand

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Adi is so happy having his parents with him❣️❣️

Loved their beautiful family togetherness 💕💕

Ishita is enjoying raman’s care and pampering ❤️❤️

He’s also getting a wife’s care and love💖💖

Ishita-adi one team and raman-baby the other one😍😍

Everything was so peaceful and lovely 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Soo sweet n beautiful part

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Bhallas accepted Ishita and the baby fully..

They were taking care of her..

Ishra are coming closer..

Adi is a good kid...

Raman never leaves a chance to pamper Ishita..

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Part=11

Ishita comes in the room with simmi ishita looks around the room it was decorated beautifully with flowers and candles for their first night

S: bhabhi ye hai aapke aur raman bhai ka room main chalti hoon aapko kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena

( bhabhi this your and raman bhai's room i am going if you need anything you can tell me)

She said while ishita nodded

S: good night bhabhi

I: good night

She said while simmi leaves from there while ishita looks around the room she saw raman and adi's pictures on the wall and smiles

I: mujhe to ab bhi vishwas nahi ho rha ki meri shadi raman se ho gayi ab main raman ki wife hoon kitni ajeeb baat hai jab main raman se pyar karti thi to wo kisi aur ke ho gaye aur ab jab itni mushkil se main unko bhooli thi to hum dono ek ho gaye main nahi jaanti hamara future kya hoga par main itna jaanti hoon ki main raman ka saath kabhi nahi chodugi jaise raman har kadam pe mera saath dete hai main bhi hamesha unka saath dugi aaj se meri zindagi aapki hai raman aap aur adi aaj se meri duniya ho

( i am still unable to believe that i got married to raman now i am his wife it's really strange when i was in love with him he got married to someone else and now when i forget him after trying so hard we both are together i don't know about our future but i know one thing i will never leave raman alone like he is with me always i will also not leave hin alone from now raman and adi is my world)

She said caressing his picture while a tear fall from her eyes she wipes it immedtely she was lost in thoughts when raman enter in the room

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him

R: tum thik ho naa ishita?

( are you fine ishita?)

He said while she nodded while he comes to her

R: ishita kya baat hai tum pareshan lag rahi ho?

( ishita what happen you are lookimg tensed?)

I: kuch nahi raman i am fine main actually aapko thanks kehna chathi hoon aaj shadi mai jiss tarah aapne mere liye stand liya

( nothing raman i am fine actually i want to thanks you today the way you took stand for me)

R: ishita maine wahi kiya jo sahi hai

( i did what is right)

I: par phir bhi raman aapki jagah koi aur hota to shyad ye nahi kar pata par aap hameha mere saath rehte ho kya kuch nahi kiya aapne mere liye aur aaj aapne mujhe apna liya kisi aur ke bache ke saath aaj tak sab ne mere character pe swal uthaye mere amma appa ne bhi mujhe akela chod diya tha par aapne hamesha mera saath diya

( but still raman if there is someone else on your place than he won't do it  you are always there for me you have done so much for me today you accepted me with someone else's baby everyone put question on my character my parents also left me alone but you was there with me)

She said with teary eyes

I: raman agar aap nahi hote naa to shyad aaj main aur mera bacha

( raman if you were not there with me then me and my baby will)

She was saying while he put his finger on her lips

R: ishita please tum ye sab baatien kyu kar rahi ho? Maine tum par koi ehsan nahi kiya hai maine bas ek dost hone ka farz nibhya hai aur main aage bhi aisa hi karuga ab tum meri biwi ho meri responsibility ho aur main hamesha tumhe aur iss baby ko protect karuga

( ishita please why are you saying all this? I am your friend it was my duty as a friend and i will continue to do it you are my wife now my responsibility i will always protect you and baby)

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes he wipes her tears and nodded while smiles a little and hugs him keeping her head on his chest while he also wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the hug

R: ishita i know tum bhot thak gayi ho and you need rest tum change karke so jao aur agar tumhe kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe batao

( ishita i know you are really tiered and you need rest you go and change and take rest if you need anything just tell me)

I: no raman am fine don't worry

R: main freshen up hoke aata hoon

( i will come after getting freshen up)

He said while she nodded raman went to washroom to freshen up

After sometime

Raman comes out of washroom after changing and saw ishita standing in front of mirror struggling to open the necklace raman comes to her and looks at her

R: ishita kya hua?

( ishita what happen?)

He asked while ishita looks at him through mirror

I: raman wo dekho naa main kabse try kar rahi hoon par mujhse ye jewellery nikal hi nahi rahi hai it's really tight mujhe bhot ghabrahat ho rahi hai i am really tiered nahi ho rha mujhse

( raman i am trying from so long to remove this jewellery but i am unable to do it it's really tight i am feeling really restless now i am really tiered am unable to do it)

She said looking at him

R: ishita just relax main help karta hoon

( ishita relax i will help you)

He said while she nodded while raman come towards her he remove heavy dupta from her head and start trying to remove her necklace but it was really tight and he was not able to open it so he bend down and start trying to open the dori of necklace with his teeth while ishita gets shocked at first but then she closed her eyes feeling his proximity he was trying to open the dori of necklace while his lips were touching her bare skin sending shivers down her spine   finally he managed to remove the necklace he looks at her and saw her standing closing her eyes while he remove remove her another necklace also while she looks at him he also looks at her and start removing her earrings he also start getting effected with their proximity both looked at each other trough mirror  he remove her nosepin coming near her while she looks at him then remove her maangtika then he open her hair which was tied in a bun her long hair come all over her face while raman remove her hair from her face and looks at her while she was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock he touch her face while she closed her eyes feeling his touch raman broke the eye lock

R: ho gya tum change karlo jaake

( it's done go and change)

He said looking away feeling little awkward while she nodded

I: thanks raman main change karke aati hoon

( thanks raman i am going to change)

After sometime ishita comes out after changing wearing her night dress red kurti with white leggings while raman looks at her

R: ishita aao main tumhare liye doodh leke aaya hoon have it

( ishita come i have bring milk for you have it)

I: nahi raman mujhe nahi chaiye

( no raman i don' t want it)

R: ishita please main janta hoon tum bhot thak chuki ho look at you kitni weak bhi lag rahi ho ye doodh piyo aur aram se so jao

( ishita please i know you are really tiered look at yourself you are looking so weak have this milk and then go to sleep)

He said making her sit on the bed while she looks at him

R: ishita please apne liye nahi to baby ke liye pilo hamare chotu baby ko bhook lagi hogi naa

( ishita please if not for yourself then at least for baby have it our baby must be hungry)

He said making her smile while he give her glass of milk she looks at him and have milk

R: ishita i know tumhare liye ye sab naya hai agar tumhe kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena just be comfortable ok

( ishita i know everything is new for you here if you want anything just tell me just be comfortable ok)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: thank you raman aap itna dhyan rakhte ho mera kitna kuch kar rahe ho aap mere aur mere baby ke liye

( thank you raman you are taking care of me so much you are doing everything for me and my baby)

R: ishita mera nahi hamara baby ye baby ab sirf tumhara nahi hai mera bhi hai

( ishita it's not your it's our baby now he isnot only your baby he is mine too)

He said making her look at him while he patted her cheeks softly

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He said while she just nodded

R: thik hai to tum bed pe so jao main couch pe so jaauga tum comfortably bed pe so jao

( ok then you sleep on the bed comfortably while i will adjust on the couch)

I: no raman aap kyu couch pe souge? Main so jaugi couch pe aap bed pe so jao

( no raman why will you sleep on the couch? I will sleep there you sleep on bed)

R: ishita please iss halat mai tum couch pe nahi so paaogi tum bed pe aram se so jao main tumhe uncomfortable nahi karna chatha iss liye main couch pe so jaauga arama se meri fikar maat karo

( ishita please you can not sleep on couch in this condition you sleep on the bed comfortably i will sleep on the couch don't worry)

R: ishita please no more argument on this go and sleep agar kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena main nahi chatha jaha tumhe ya mere chotu baby ko koi bhi problem ho

( ishita please no more arguments on this go and sleep if you need anything just tell me i don't want you and our baby to have any problem)

He said while she smiles and nodded he picked his pillow and duvet from the bed and went to the couch while ishita lays down on the bed

I: raman is really so caring aaj bhi bilkul nahi badle baby you are very lucky tumhe itne ache papa mile hai

( raman is really so caring he have not changed baby you are very lucky you got him as your father)

She said keeping her hand on her baby bump and smiles she looks towards raman then she close her eyes and soon she fall sleep while raman looks at her

R: thank you ishita mere adi ko uski mumma dene ke liye aur hum dono ko accept karne ke liye jiss tarah tumne adi ko accept kiya usi tarah ab tum aur ye baby ab meri responsibility hai main ek acha husband banne ki puri kossish karuga i promise

( thank you ishita for giving mother to my adi and accepting both of us like you accept adi you and your baby is now my responsibility i will try my best to become a good husband)

He thought and smiles and soon he also fall sleep

At morning

Raman woke up he look around and saw ishita was not there in room he got up

R: ishita kaha chali gayi ? Oh no
mujhe adi ko school ke liye ready bhi karna hai it's so late

( where is ishit? Oh no have to make adi ready for the school it's so late)

He said looking at the watch and went to adi's room and saw ishita making adi eady for the school he stopped on the door and looks at them ishita was making adi wear school uniform

A: mumma mujhe school nahi jana mujhe aapke paas rehna hai

( mumma i don't want to go to school i want to be with you)

I: haa baby mujhe bhi aapke saath khoob time spend karna hai but abhi aapko school jana hoga already aap itne din se school nahi gaye

( yes baby i also want to spend time with you but for now you have to go to school and you are already late for the school)

A: but mumma aap kal hi ghar aayi ho mujhe aapke saath rehna hai aapse kitni sari baatien karni hai

( but mumma you have come yesterday only i want to be with you and spend time with you)

He said making cute pout while ishita smiles looking at him

I: haa mera bacha to mumma abhi aapke paas hi rahegi hamesha hum khoob time spend karege ek saath aur bhar ghumne bhi jayege par abhi aapko school jana hai you are my good boy naa pata hai jab aap school se wapis aaoge to mumma aapke liye aapka favourite dosa banyegi aur aapke saath kehlugi bhi aur raat ko main aapko stories bhi sunaugi

( yes my baby mumma is with you forever and i also want to spend time with you we will go out together but now you have to go to school when you will return from school i will make your favourite dosa and i will play with you and i will also tell you stories at night)

A: sachi mumma

( really mumma)

I: yes my baby

She said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles and hugs her happily kissing her cheeks while raman smiles looking at them he remmber how he used to make adi ready for the school and he always used to cry while getting ready for the school he smiles seeing ishita handling adi with so much love adi looks at him and calls him

A: papa

Raman looks at him and went inside

R: arey waah mera adi school ke liye ready ho gya very good

( my adi is ready for the school very good)

A: papa mumma ne mujhe ready kiya aur mumma ne kaha aaj wo mera favourite dosa banayegi papa hum sham ko park mai bhi jayege

( papa mumma made me ready for school and mumma told me that she will make my favourite dosa papa we will go to the park in the evening)

R: ya sure baby hum zaroor jayege aur hum aaj bhar dinner karne jayege ok aaj papa bhi office se jaldi aa jayege ok

( ya sure baby we will go there and we go out for the dinner ok today papa will return soon ok)

He said and kissed his forehead while ishita smiles looking at them

I: adi beta chalo you are getting late dadu aapka wait kar rahe hai

(adi come on you are getting late dadu is waiting for you)

A: ok mumma bye i will miss you

Ishita smiles and kissed his forehead

I: i will miss you too

She said while adi hugs her

R: adi papa ko bhi hug chaiye

He said while adi smiles and hugs raman also while he smiles and wrapped his arms both ishdi while adi looks at ishra and kissed their cheeks making them smile

A: bye mumma papa

R: bye adi

Adi runs away from there while ishra smiles looking at him

R: ishita thanks tumne adi ko ready kar diya

( ishita thanks for making adi ready for the school)

I: raman adi mera bhi beta hai ab uski mumma hi uska dhyan rakhegi so you just don't worry

( raman adi is my baby also now i am her mother so i will take care of her so you just don't worry)

She said making him smile

After sometime

Raman comes in room and saw ishita getting ready standing in front of mirror she was wearing pink colour saree wearing all symbols of marriage wearing mangalsutra in her neck and filled partition with sindoor and red and white chura in her hands she wears small earrings her hair was straight and open there was different glow in her face she was looking very beautiful raman was lost in her beauty he never saw her like this before he never notice her beauty like this ishita looks at him through mirror

She call him while he comes out of his thoughts

I: raman kya hua?

( what happen raman?)

She asked looking at him while he nodded in no and went to get ready while ishita leaves from there

After sometime

Everyone was on dinnig table ishita was serving food to everyone

T: ishita puttar tu bhi beth jaa

( ishita you also sit here)

She said while ishita nodded and sits next to raman

R: wow maa aaj sab kuch meri passand ka bana hai aur kheer wow thank you so much mera bhot maan kar rha tha

( wow mom today you made everything i like and this kheer wow thank you so much mom i really want to eat it)

He said and start eating the kheer while ishita looks at him

R: wow it's so yummy maa iske liye to main aapke haath chumna chatha hoon

( wow it's so yummy mom for this i want to kiss your hands)

He said smiling

S: bhai aapko maa ke nahi ishita bhabhi ke haath chumne chaiye kyunki ye kheer bhabhi ne banayi hai

( bhai you should kiss bhabhi's hand beacuse she made this kheer)

She said while raman looks at ishita while she looked down

S: bhai kya hua ab bhabhi ka haath chumo naa

( what happen bhai kiss bhabhi)

She said teasing him

R: chup kar tu warna thappad khayegi

( shut up other wise i will slap you)

T: raman puttar aaj sara khaana ishita ne hi banya hai isko teri passand ache se pata hai

( raman today ishita made all this food for you she know what you like)

S: bhabhi waise aap bhot ache se jaanti ho bhai ko

( bhabhi know you really well)

R: haa kyunki hum dono ek dusre ko college time se jaante hai but ishita tumhe abhi tak yaad hai mujhe kya passand hai thank you so much

( yes beacuse we both knew each other from college days but ishita you still remmber what i like thank you so much)

He said making her look at him she smiles

T: raman puttar tu aaj bhi office jaa rha hai?

( raman are you going to office?)

R: haa mujhe jana hoga ek urgent meeting hai ishita tumhe bhi office jana hoga naa main tumhe drop kar duga

( yes mom i have to go i have a urgent meeting ishita will you also go to your office i will drop you)

T: nahi puttar ishita aaj office nahi jayegi aaj uska pehla din hai ghar mai waise bhi ishita bhot thak gayi hogi tum jao ishita kal se chali jayegi

( no raman she will not go to the office today as it is her first day in the house and she is really tiered she will go from tomorrow)

R: ok maa main chalta hoon i am getting late

He said and got up while ishita stops him

I: raman ek minute

She said making her look at him while she brings tiffin from kitchen and give that to raman

I: aapke liye lunch

( your lunch)

She said while raman smiles

R: thank you apna dhyan rakhna bye ( take care bye)

I: bye

Toshi ji looks at them and smiles while raman leaves from there

T: ishita puttar ye tere liye

( this is for you ishita)

She said giving her a necklace

I: mummy ji iski zaroort nahi hai

( it is not needed mummy ji)

T: please puttar rakh le aaj tumne pehli baar khaana banya naa ye tera neg hai mera aashirward samj ke rakh lo

( please ishita keep it you made food for the first time as daughter in law this my blessings for you)

She said while ishita smiles and touch her feets toshi stops her and kissed her forehead and hugs her happily

S: maa abhi mujhe bhi chalna chaiye vikram ko meeting pe jana hai

( mom i should also go now vikram have to attend a urgent meeting)

V: haa mummy ji hum bhi chalte hai

( yes mummy ji we should go now)

T: thik hai puttar

Simmi comes to toshi ji and hugs her while vikram takes her blessings simmi hugs ishita

S: bye bhabhi

I: bye simmi

She looked at ananya and kissed her cheeks

I: bye ananya

She said smiling while simmi and vikram also leaves from there after it ishita went to meet amma appa for sometime then toshi ji ask her to take rest for sometime then she made adi's favourite dosa

At evening raman comes home and he takes ishita and adi out

In the park adi was playing with his friends while ishra were sitting on the bench looking at him smiling

R: aaj itne dino baad main adi ko itna khush dekh rha hoon all thanks to you

( today after so many days adi is so happy all beacuse of you)

He said looking at her

I: raman aap mujhe thanks kyu keh rahe ho?

( why are you saying thanks to me?)

R: kyunki tumhare aane se pehle maine kabhi adi ko itna khush nahi dekha aaj tak maine bhot kossish ki adi ko har khushi doon par phir bhi adi hamesha udas rehta tha apni mom ko miss karta tha aur ab tume usse ek achi maa mil gayi aur jitna pyar tum adi se karti ho shyad uski asli maa bhi nahi kar paati

( beacuse i never saw adi so happy before i always tried to give him all the happiness but still adi was very sad he was missing his mom a lot and now he got a good mother in you and i think her mother will also not able to give him so much love the way you loved adi)

He said making her look at him while he hold her hand

R: thank you

I: raman aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi adi ab mera beta hai jaise aapne mere baby ko accept kiya aap uske papa ho waise hi main adi ki maa hoon and now we are a family so aaj ke baad mujhe kabhi thanks maat kehna

( raman you don't need to thanks me adi is my son like you accepted my baby and become his father i am also adi's mother we are a family now so please don't say thanks to me again)

She said making him smile they both looked at adi ishita rested her head on his shoulder feeling tiered while he looks at her and smiles and put his arm around her

After sometime adi comes to them after playing

A: papa mujhe ice cream khani hai

( papa i want to have ice cream)

R: no adi beta aapko cold ho jayega

( no adi you will get cold)

A: papa please naa

I: raman agar adi ka maan kar rha hai to chalo naa

( raman if adi wants to eat ice cream then let's go)

R: but ishita

I: raman please naa mera bhi bhot maan kar rha hai you know naa am pregnant mujhe bhot craving ho rahi hai let's go please

( raman please i also want to have ice cream you know naa am pregnant i am having craving let's go please)

A: haa papa please

They both said making cute face while raman smiles looking at them and nodded

R: ok let's go

He said making them happy and trio went to ice cream vendor adi takes chocolate ice cream while ishita takes butterscotch flavour both start enjoying the ice cream while raman was looking at them smiling

A: papa aap bhi khao

( papa you also have it)

He said giving him a bite from his ice cream while raman smiles and kissed his cheeks

She asked him to have ice cream from her cone while raman looked at her and take a bite from her cone

R: thank you

He said while ishdi looks at him and start laughing

R: what? Why are you laughing?

A: papa aapki nose pe cream lag gya aap joker lag rahe ho

( papa there is cream on your nose you are looking like joker)

He said laughing while raman clean cream from his nose while ishita and adi was still giggling while raman glares at them

R: what's so funny in this?

A: papa you are so cute

He said smiling while raman smiles and picked him in his arms

R: papa ka mazak uda rahe ho very bad

( you are making fun of me very bad)

He said while adi kissed his cheeks

A: sorry papa

I: sorry raman

She said holding her ear while raman smiles looking at both of thrm

R: it's ok

He said while they both smiles

R: so let's go for dinner

He said making adi happy and trio went to restaurant to have dinner after spending time with each other they went to home

At night

Ishita was sitting on bed while raman was busy in his work in laptop when adi comes there running

A: mumma papa aaj main aapke saath so sakta hoon?

( mumma papa can i sleep with both of you today?)

He said while ishita smiles

I: haa baby kyu nahi come

( yes baby why not come)

She said while adi comes to her and hugs her

R: adi beta aap mumma ke saath so sakte ho par dhyan rakhna sote hue mumma ko laat maat marna isse baby ko hurt hoga aram se sona ok

( adi you can sleep with mumma but don't kick her in sleep it will hurt the baby so be careful)

He said while adi nodded

I: don't worry raman my baby can never hurt me

She said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles looking at her ishita made adi lay down on the bed and she also settled down next to him

A: papa aap bhi aao naa

( papa you also come)

R: no adi beta am busy

A: please papa mujhe apne mumma papa dono ke saath sona hai mujhe neend aa rahi hai please come naa

( please papa i want to sleep with you both i am feelimg sleepy please come)

He said while raman smiles and nodded and he also comes there and lays down next to adi on another side adi looked at both of them and smiles

A: mumma story sunao naa

He said while ishita nodded and start telling him story caressing his hair lovingly soon he fall sleep ishita smiles and kissed his forehead she looked at raman and saw he was also sleeping she smiles looking at him and cover him properly with duvet then she also lays down on the bed and soon she also fall sleep at mid night adi woke up and went to washroom after sometime he comes out and saw ishra sleeping cuddling into each other and there was no space between them for him so he lays down next to ishita and cover both ishra and himself with duvet and soon he also fall sleep

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

good oo