Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=11

Ishita comes in the room with simmi ishita looks around the room it was decorated beautifully with flowers and candles for their first night

S: bhabhi ye hai aapke aur raman bhai ka room main chalti hoon aapko kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena

( bhabhi this your and raman bhai's room i am going if you need anything you can tell me)

She said while ishita nodded

S: good night bhabhi

I: good night

She said while simmi leaves from there while ishita looks around the room she saw raman and adi's pictures on the wall and smiles

I: mujhe to ab bhi vishwas nahi ho rha ki meri shadi raman se ho gayi ab main raman ki wife hoon kitni ajeeb baat hai jab main raman se pyar karti thi to wo kisi aur ke ho gaye aur ab jab itni mushkil se main unko bhooli thi to hum dono ek ho gaye main nahi jaanti hamara future kya hoga par main itna jaanti hoon ki main raman ka saath kabhi nahi chodugi jaise raman har kadam pe mera saath dete hai main bhi hamesha unka saath dugi aaj se meri zindagi aapki hai raman aap aur adi aaj se meri duniya ho

( i am still unable to believe that i got married to raman now i am his wife it's really strange when i was in love with him he got married to someone else and now when i forget him after trying so hard we both are together i don't know about our future but i know one thing i will never leave raman alone like he is with me always i will also not leave hin alone from now raman and adi is my world)

She said caressing his picture while a tear fall from her eyes she wipes it immedtely she was lost in thoughts when raman enter in the room

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him

R: tum thik ho naa ishita?

( are you fine ishita?)

He said while she nodded while he comes to her

R: ishita kya baat hai tum pareshan lag rahi ho?

( ishita what happen you are lookimg tensed?)

I: kuch nahi raman i am fine main actually aapko thanks kehna chathi hoon aaj shadi mai jiss tarah aapne mere liye stand liya

( nothing raman i am fine actually i want to thanks you today the way you took stand for me)

R: ishita maine wahi kiya jo sahi hai

( i did what is right)

I: par phir bhi raman aapki jagah koi aur hota to shyad ye nahi kar pata par aap hameha mere saath rehte ho kya kuch nahi kiya aapne mere liye aur aaj aapne mujhe apna liya kisi aur ke bache ke saath aaj tak sab ne mere character pe swal uthaye mere amma appa ne bhi mujhe akela chod diya tha par aapne hamesha mera saath diya

( but still raman if there is someone else on your place than he won't do it  you are always there for me you have done so much for me today you accepted me with someone else's baby everyone put question on my character my parents also left me alone but you was there with me)

She said with teary eyes

I: raman agar aap nahi hote naa to shyad aaj main aur mera bacha

( raman if you were not there with me then me and my baby will)

She was saying while he put his finger on her lips

R: ishita please tum ye sab baatien kyu kar rahi ho? Maine tum par koi ehsan nahi kiya hai maine bas ek dost hone ka farz nibhya hai aur main aage bhi aisa hi karuga ab tum meri biwi ho meri responsibility ho aur main hamesha tumhe aur iss baby ko protect karuga

( ishita please why are you saying all this? I am your friend it was my duty as a friend and i will continue to do it you are my wife now my responsibility i will always protect you and baby)

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes he wipes her tears and nodded while smiles a little and hugs him keeping her head on his chest while he also wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the hug

R: ishita i know tum bhot thak gayi ho and you need rest tum change karke so jao aur agar tumhe kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe batao

( ishita i know you are really tiered and you need rest you go and change and take rest if you need anything just tell me)

I: no raman am fine don't worry

R: main freshen up hoke aata hoon

( i will come after getting freshen up)

He said while she nodded raman went to washroom to freshen up

After sometime

Raman comes out of washroom after changing and saw ishita standing in front of mirror struggling to open the necklace raman comes to her and looks at her

R: ishita kya hua?

( ishita what happen?)

He asked while ishita looks at him through mirror

I: raman wo dekho naa main kabse try kar rahi hoon par mujhse ye jewellery nikal hi nahi rahi hai it's really tight mujhe bhot ghabrahat ho rahi hai i am really tiered nahi ho rha mujhse

( raman i am trying from so long to remove this jewellery but i am unable to do it it's really tight i am feeling really restless now i am really tiered am unable to do it)

She said looking at him

R: ishita just relax main help karta hoon

( ishita relax i will help you)

He said while she nodded while raman come towards her he remove heavy dupta from her head and start trying to remove her necklace but it was really tight and he was not able to open it so he bend down and start trying to open the dori of necklace with his teeth while ishita gets shocked at first but then she closed her eyes feeling his proximity he was trying to open the dori of necklace while his lips were touching her bare skin sending shivers down her spine   finally he managed to remove the necklace he looks at her and saw her standing closing her eyes while he remove remove her another necklace also while she looks at him he also looks at her and start removing her earrings he also start getting effected with their proximity both looked at each other trough mirror  he remove her nosepin coming near her while she looks at him then remove her maangtika then he open her hair which was tied in a bun her long hair come all over her face while raman remove her hair from her face and looks at her while she was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock he touch her face while she closed her eyes feeling his touch raman broke the eye lock

R: ho gya tum change karlo jaake

( it's done go and change)

He said looking away feeling little awkward while she nodded

I: thanks raman main change karke aati hoon

( thanks raman i am going to change)

After sometime ishita comes out after changing wearing her night dress red kurti with white leggings while raman looks at her

R: ishita aao main tumhare liye doodh leke aaya hoon have it

( ishita come i have bring milk for you have it)

He said while she looks at him

I: nahi raman mujhe nahi chaiye

( no raman i don' t want it)

R: ishita please main janta hoon tum bhot thak chuki ho look at you kitni weak bhi lag rahi ho ye doodh piyo aur aram se so jao

( ishita please i know you are really tiered look at yourself you are looking so weak have this milk and then go to sleep)

He said making her sit on the bed while she looks at him

I: but raman

R: ishita please apne liye nahi to baby ke liye pilo hamare chotu baby ko bhook lagi hogi naa

( ishita please if not for yourself then at least for baby have it our baby must be hungry)

He said making her smile while he give her glass of milk she looks at him and have milk

R: ishita i know tumhare liye ye sab naya hai agar tumhe kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena just be comfortable ok

( ishita i know everything is new for you here if you want anything just tell me just be comfortable ok)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: thank you raman aap itna dhyan rakhte ho mera kitna kuch kar rahe ho aap mere aur mere baby ke liye

( thank you raman you are taking care of me so much you are doing everything for me and my baby)

R: ishita mera nahi hamara baby ye baby ab sirf tumhara nahi hai mera bhi hai

( ishita it's not your it's our baby now he isnot only your baby he is mine too)

He said making her look at him while he patted her cheeks softly

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He said while she just nodded

R: thik hai to tum bed pe so jao main couch pe so jaauga tum comfortably bed pe so jao

( ok then you sleep on the bed comfortably while i will adjust on the couch)

He said while she looks at him

I: no raman aap kyu couch pe souge? Main so jaugi couch pe aap bed pe so jao

( no raman why will you sleep on the couch? I will sleep there you sleep on bed)

R: ishita please iss halat mai tum couch pe nahi so paaogi tum bed pe aram se so jao main tumhe uncomfortable nahi karna chatha iss liye main couch pe so jaauga arama se meri fikar maat karo

( ishita please you can not sleep on couch in this condition you sleep on the bed comfortably i will sleep on the couch don't worry)

I: but raman

R: ishita please no more argument on this go and sleep agar kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena main nahi chatha jaha tumhe ya mere chotu baby ko koi bhi problem ho

( ishita please no more arguments on this go and sleep if you need anything just tell me i don't want you and our baby to have any problem)

He said while she smiles and nodded he picked his pillow and duvet from the bed and went to the couch while ishita lays down on the bed

I: raman is really so caring aaj bhi bilkul nahi badle baby you are very lucky tumhe itne ache papa mile hai

( raman is really so caring he have not changed baby you are very lucky you got him as your father)

She said keeping her hand on her baby bump and smiles she looks towards raman then she close her eyes and soon she fall sleep while raman looks at her

R: thank you ishita mere adi ko uski mumma dene ke liye aur hum dono ko accept karne ke liye jiss tarah tumne adi ko accept kiya usi tarah ab tum aur ye baby ab meri responsibility hai main ek acha husband banne ki puri kossish karuga i promise

( thank you ishita for giving mother to my adi and accepting both of us like you accept adi you and your baby is now my responsibility i will try my best to become a good husband)

He thought and smiles and soon he also fall sleep

At morning

Raman woke up he look around and saw ishita was not there in room he got up

R: ishita kaha chali gayi ? Oh no
mujhe adi ko school ke liye ready bhi karna hai it's so late

( where is ishit? Oh no have to make adi ready for the school it's so late)

He said looking at the watch and went to adi's room and saw ishita making adi eady for the school he stopped on the door and looks at them ishita was making adi wear school uniform

A: mumma mujhe school nahi jana mujhe aapke paas rehna hai

( mumma i don't want to go to school i want to be with you)

I: haa baby mujhe bhi aapke saath khoob time spend karna hai but abhi aapko school jana hoga already aap itne din se school nahi gaye

( yes baby i also want to spend time with you but for now you have to go to school and you are already late for the school)

A: but mumma aap kal hi ghar aayi ho mujhe aapke saath rehna hai aapse kitni sari baatien karni hai

( but mumma you have come yesterday only i want to be with you and spend time with you)

He said making cute pout while ishita smiles looking at him

I: haa mera bacha to mumma abhi aapke paas hi rahegi hamesha hum khoob time spend karege ek saath aur bhar ghumne bhi jayege par abhi aapko school jana hai you are my good boy naa pata hai jab aap school se wapis aaoge to mumma aapke liye aapka favourite dosa banyegi aur aapke saath kehlugi bhi aur raat ko main aapko stories bhi sunaugi

( yes my baby mumma is with you forever and i also want to spend time with you we will go out together but now you have to go to school when you will return from school i will make your favourite dosa and i will play with you and i will also tell you stories at night)

A: sachi mumma

( really mumma)

I: yes my baby

She said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles and hugs her happily kissing her cheeks while raman smiles looking at them he remmber how he used to make adi ready for the school and he always used to cry while getting ready for the school he smiles seeing ishita handling adi with so much love adi looks at him and calls him

A: papa

Raman looks at him and went inside

R: arey waah mera adi school ke liye ready ho gya very good

( my adi is ready for the school very good)

A: papa mumma ne mujhe ready kiya aur mumma ne kaha aaj wo mera favourite dosa banayegi papa hum sham ko park mai bhi jayege

( papa mumma made me ready for school and mumma told me that she will make my favourite dosa papa we will go to the park in the evening)

R: ya sure baby hum zaroor jayege aur hum aaj bhar dinner karne jayege ok aaj papa bhi office se jaldi aa jayege ok

( ya sure baby we will go there and we go out for the dinner ok today papa will return soon ok)

He said and kissed his forehead while ishita smiles looking at them

I: adi beta chalo you are getting late dadu aapka wait kar rahe hai

(adi come on you are getting late dadu is waiting for you)

A: ok mumma bye i will miss you

Ishita smiles and kissed his forehead

I: i will miss you too

She said while adi hugs her

R: adi papa ko bhi hug chaiye

He said while adi smiles and hugs raman also while he smiles and wrapped his arms both ishdi while adi looks at ishra and kissed their cheeks making them smile

A: bye mumma papa

R: bye adi

Adi runs away from there while ishra smiles looking at him

R: ishita thanks tumne adi ko ready kar diya

( ishita thanks for making adi ready for the school)

I: raman adi mera bhi beta hai ab uski mumma hi uska dhyan rakhegi so you just don't worry

( raman adi is my baby also now i am her mother so i will take care of her so you just don't worry)

She said making him smile

After sometime

Raman comes in room and saw ishita getting ready standing in front of mirror she was wearing pink colour saree wearing all symbols of marriage wearing mangalsutra in her neck and filled partition with sindoor and red and white chura in her hands she wears small earrings her hair was straight and open there was different glow in her face she was looking very beautiful raman was lost in her beauty he never saw her like this before he never notice her beauty like this ishita looks at him through mirror

I: raman

She call him while he comes out of his thoughts

I: raman kya hua?

( what happen raman?)

She asked looking at him while he nodded in no and went to get ready while ishita leaves from there

After sometime

Everyone was on dinnig table ishita was serving food to everyone

T: ishita puttar tu bhi beth jaa

( ishita you also sit here)

She said while ishita nodded and sits next to raman

R: wow maa aaj sab kuch meri passand ka bana hai aur kheer wow thank you so much mera bhot maan kar rha tha

( wow mom today you made everything i like and this kheer wow thank you so much mom i really want to eat it)

He said and start eating the kheer while ishita looks at him

R: wow it's so yummy maa iske liye to main aapke haath chumna chatha hoon

( wow it's so yummy mom for this i want to kiss your hands)

He said smiling

S: bhai aapko maa ke nahi ishita bhabhi ke haath chumne chaiye kyunki ye kheer bhabhi ne banayi hai

( bhai you should kiss bhabhi's hand beacuse she made this kheer)

She said while raman looks at ishita while she looked down

S: bhai kya hua ab bhabhi ka haath chumo naa

( what happen bhai kiss bhabhi)

She said teasing him

R: chup kar tu warna thappad khayegi

( shut up other wise i will slap you)

T: raman puttar aaj sara khaana ishita ne hi banya hai isko teri passand ache se pata hai

( raman today ishita made all this food for you she know what you like)

S: bhabhi waise aap bhot ache se jaanti ho bhai ko

( bhabhi know you really well)

R: haa kyunki hum dono ek dusre ko college time se jaante hai but ishita tumhe abhi tak yaad hai mujhe kya passand hai thank you so much

( yes beacuse we both knew each other from college days but ishita you still remmber what i like thank you so much)

He said making her look at him she smiles

T: raman puttar tu aaj bhi office jaa rha hai?

( raman are you going to office?)

R: haa mujhe jana hoga ek urgent meeting hai ishita tumhe bhi office jana hoga naa main tumhe drop kar duga

( yes mom i have to go i have a urgent meeting ishita will you also go to your office i will drop you)

T: nahi puttar ishita aaj office nahi jayegi aaj uska pehla din hai ghar mai waise bhi ishita bhot thak gayi hogi tum jao ishita kal se chali jayegi

( no raman she will not go to the office today as it is her first day in the house and she is really tiered she will go from tomorrow)

R: ok maa main chalta hoon i am getting late

He said and got up while ishita stops him

I: raman ek minute

She said making her look at him while she brings tiffin from kitchen and give that to raman

I: aapke liye lunch

( your lunch)

She said while raman smiles

R: thank you apna dhyan rakhna bye ( take care bye)

I: bye

Toshi ji looks at them and smiles while raman leaves from there

T: ishita puttar ye tere liye

( this is for you ishita)

She said giving her a necklace

I: mummy ji iski zaroort nahi hai

( it is not needed mummy ji)

T: please puttar rakh le aaj tumne pehli baar khaana banya naa ye tera neg hai mera aashirward samj ke rakh lo

( please ishita keep it you made food for the first time as daughter in law this my blessings for you)

She said while ishita smiles and touch her feets toshi stops her and kissed her forehead and hugs her happily

S: maa abhi mujhe bhi chalna chaiye vikram ko meeting pe jana hai

( mom i should also go now vikram have to attend a urgent meeting)

V: haa mummy ji hum bhi chalte hai

( yes mummy ji we should go now)

T: thik hai puttar

Simmi comes to toshi ji and hugs her while vikram takes her blessings simmi hugs ishita

S: bye bhabhi

I: bye simmi

She looked at ananya and kissed her cheeks

I: bye ananya

She said smiling while simmi and vikram also leaves from there after it ishita went to meet amma appa for sometime then toshi ji ask her to take rest for sometime then she made adi's favourite dosa

At evening raman comes home and he takes ishita and adi out

In the park adi was playing with his friends while ishra were sitting on the bench looking at him smiling

R: aaj itne dino baad main adi ko itna khush dekh rha hoon all thanks to you

( today after so many days adi is so happy all beacuse of you)

He said looking at her

I: raman aap mujhe thanks kyu keh rahe ho?

( why are you saying thanks to me?)

R: kyunki tumhare aane se pehle maine kabhi adi ko itna khush nahi dekha aaj tak maine bhot kossish ki adi ko har khushi doon par phir bhi adi hamesha udas rehta tha apni mom ko miss karta tha aur ab tume usse ek achi maa mil gayi aur jitna pyar tum adi se karti ho shyad uski asli maa bhi nahi kar paati

( beacuse i never saw adi so happy before i always tried to give him all the happiness but still adi was very sad he was missing his mom a lot and now he got a good mother in you and i think her mother will also not able to give him so much love the way you loved adi)

He said making her look at him while he hold her hand

R: thank you

I: raman aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi adi ab mera beta hai jaise aapne mere baby ko accept kiya aap uske papa ho waise hi main adi ki maa hoon and now we are a family so aaj ke baad mujhe kabhi thanks maat kehna

( raman you don't need to thanks me adi is my son like you accepted my baby and become his father i am also adi's mother we are a family now so please don't say thanks to me again)

She said making him smile they both looked at adi ishita rested her head on his shoulder feeling tiered while he looks at her and smiles and put his arm around her

After sometime adi comes to them after playing

A: papa mujhe ice cream khani hai

( papa i want to have ice cream)

R: no adi beta aapko cold ho jayega

( no adi you will get cold)

A: papa please naa

I: raman agar adi ka maan kar rha hai to chalo naa

( raman if adi wants to eat ice cream then let's go)

R: but ishita

I: raman please naa mera bhi bhot maan kar rha hai you know naa am pregnant mujhe bhot craving ho rahi hai let's go please

( raman please i also want to have ice cream you know naa am pregnant i am having craving let's go please)

A: haa papa please

They both said making cute face while raman smiles looking at them and nodded

R: ok let's go

He said making them happy and trio went to ice cream vendor adi takes chocolate ice cream while ishita takes butterscotch flavour both start enjoying the ice cream while raman was looking at them smiling

A: papa aap bhi khao

( papa you also have it)

He said giving him a bite from his ice cream while raman smiles and kissed his cheeks

I: raman

She asked him to have ice cream from her cone while raman looked at her and take a bite from her cone

R: thank you

He said while ishdi looks at him and start laughing

R: what? Why are you laughing?

A: papa aapki nose pe cream lag gya aap joker lag rahe ho

( papa there is cream on your nose you are looking like joker)

He said laughing while raman clean cream from his nose while ishita and adi was still giggling while raman glares at them

R: what's so funny in this?

A: papa you are so cute

He said smiling while raman smiles and picked him in his arms

R: papa ka mazak uda rahe ho very bad

( you are making fun of me very bad)

He said while adi kissed his cheeks

A: sorry papa

I: sorry raman

She said holding her ear while raman smiles looking at both of thrm

R: it's ok

He said while they both smiles

R: so let's go for dinner

He said making adi happy and trio went to restaurant to have dinner after spending time with each other they went to home

At night

Ishita was sitting on bed while raman was busy in his work in laptop when adi comes there running

A: mumma papa aaj main aapke saath so sakta hoon?

( mumma papa can i sleep with both of you today?)

He said while ishita smiles

I: haa baby kyu nahi come

( yes baby why not come)

She said while adi comes to her and hugs her

R: adi beta aap mumma ke saath so sakte ho par dhyan rakhna sote hue mumma ko laat maat marna isse baby ko hurt hoga aram se sona ok

( adi you can sleep with mumma but don't kick her in sleep it will hurt the baby so be careful)

He said while adi nodded

I: don't worry raman my baby can never hurt me

She said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles looking at her ishita made adi lay down on the bed and she also settled down next to him

A: papa aap bhi aao naa

( papa you also come)

R: no adi beta am busy

A: please papa mujhe apne mumma papa dono ke saath sona hai mujhe neend aa rahi hai please come naa

( please papa i want to sleep with you both i am feelimg sleepy please come)

He said while raman smiles and nodded and he also comes there and lays down next to adi on another side adi looked at both of them and smiles

A: mumma story sunao naa

He said while ishita nodded and start telling him story caressing his hair lovingly soon he fall sleep ishita smiles and kissed his forehead she looked at raman and saw he was also sleeping she smiles looking at him and cover him properly with duvet then she also lays down on the bed and soon she also fall sleep at mid night adi woke up and went to washroom after sometime he comes out and saw ishra sleeping cuddling into each other and there was no space between them for him so he lays down next to ishita and cover both ishra and himself with duvet and soon he also fall sleep

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita was finally at peace that she and her baby are now having someone to call theirs❤️❤️

She is contented being adi’s mom and raman’s wife💕💕

Raman is also happy 😍🥰

Loved ishra’s beautiful moments ❣️❣️

Yes...its ishra’s baby💞💞

Their family togetherness was so blissful 😍🥰

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update... 

Raman is really caring for ishita

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Nice bonding of ishadi... 

smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishita adi bonding is so cute

Ishu loves Raman

Loved it 

Continue soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Ishra and Adi found their happiness with each other..

Ishra are caring and understanding....

Adi is the happiest..

Ishra and Adi spent their evening together..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Ishita was finally at peace that she and her baby are now having someone to call theirs❤️❤️

She is contented being adi’s mom and raman’s wife💕💕

Raman is also happy 😍🥰

Loved ishra’s beautiful moments ❣️❣️

Yes...its ishra’s baby💞💞

Their family togetherness was so blissful 😍🥰

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon