Frequent Posters

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful story loved it.

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

how useless can I be?? This post exists here for almost a month and I had no idea. so sorry Munni.. I feel so terrible😒

Thank you so much for reading this and your beautiful post.. If I didn't visit this thread for last post by crazyforu, i'd never had known

My comments in bold below ðŸ¤—

So here I absolutely loved this storysmiley27smiley42 the connection, flow, screenplay, narration and logic everything is just on pointsmiley32 you have brilliantly tied up all points from past to present

Thank you so much! yeyy, I feel so happy and thanks to Ankie who helped me and Cassi for her prompt. 

This Rishab Bajaj knows and does everything so casually , his family is his focal point, Prerna's one casual doubt and he was on it, he made sure she joined his business and is a CFO who walked shoulder to shoulder with him isn't that an amazing thing to make Prerna self reliant and not just being his wife but his business partner . 

Rishabh can only be a strength for Prerna. Now that he has done something similar for Prerna in the show as well, it's feels so nice to revisit this after so long.  Wish show wali Prerna also becomes strong and independent in real, and stands next to Rishabh.. I can only wish I guess..RB- a family is all he ever needed, and he has one here so he'll do anything for them

the emotions you put across for Prerna when Rishab was lying there almost fighting for his life came across so poignantly and gut wrenching , such depth and profoundness  in those emotions 

I feel so ðŸ˜³ Thank you🤗

ohh i love that twist of Vishnu Kumar Khatter aka KumarDada ...well connected .... the minutest details are soo good , love their little celebration towards the end smiley27

Shukriya shukriya.. All the time and efforts invested on those details, are worth it I feel🤗

a fabulous story Meenakshi, glad I read this smiley42

Thanks again Munni. I am rather happier that you decided to read it and share your views.. 

yeyyy SO happy I am

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Beautiful story loved it.

Hello again.. 

Thank you so much for reading and posting your comment and bringing this story back to my attention. I realised it exists.. I so wish Prerna in show also becomes this strong, one who can face everything and everyone on her even when she is in the most vulnerable state,, 

Thank you again🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you very much!

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have you removed the FF ? I was hust about to read again 😭

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah