Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very interesting teaser please update soon to know how will Ishita apologize to Raman 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=7

At night

Ishita was sitting in her room thinking about raman feeling guilty for her mistake mihika comes there and sits next to her

Mi: akka kya hua?

( what happen akka?)

I: mihika mujhe aisa nahi karna chaiye tha maine gusse mai kya kuch keh diya raman ko

( mihika i should not do this i hurt raman by saying all this to him)

Mi: haa akka aapse galti to hui hai pata hai akka jab aapne mujhe batya tha ki usne aapke saath kya kiya mujhe bhot gussa aaya tha uss par main sochthi thi koi itna batmiz kaise ho sakta hai par akka wo itne bure nahi hai i mean aaj jiss tarah unho ne hamari help ki uss param ko jawab diya mujhe nahi lagta wo dil ke bure hai he is really sweet akka)

( yes akka you did wrong you know what akka when you told me what he did with you i was very angry on him but akka i think he is not that bad i mean the way he helped us today he is really sweet akka)

I: haa mihika raman itne bure nahi hai jitna maine socha tha you know what unho ne apni galti ke liye mujhse sorry bhi kha tha

( yes mihika raman is not bad like i thought you know what he apologised to me for his mistake)

Mi: akka to ho sakta hai sach mai unko apni galti ka ehsas ho aapko nahi lagta ki aapko ek chance dena chaiye unko i mean kya aap unko maaf nahi kar sakti agar sach mai unko apni galti ka ehsas hai

( akka maybe he is really feeling guilty for his mistake i think you should give him a chance i mean you should forgive him if he realised his mistake)

She said while ishita looks at her

Mi: akka chalo ab so jao raat bhot gayi hai

( akka now let's go and sleep it's really late)

She said while ishita nodded and start thinking about her words soon she fall sleep thinking about raman

Next day

Ishita was waiting for raman to come as he was late today after sometime she finally saw him coming and went behind him to talk to her she knocks the door of his cabin

R: come in

He said while ishita comes inside his cabin she looks down not able to meet eyes with him

R: kya hua ishita kuch kaam tha? Dekho abhi main busy hoon tum please jao

( what happen ishita do you have some work? See now i am busy you please go)

I: i am really sorry sir maine kal gusse mai pata nahi kya kya keh diya aapko am sorry

( i am really sorry sir for what happen yesterday i should not do it am sorry)

She said and looks at him and gets shocked seeing bandage on his head and hand

I: sir aapko itni chot aayi hai

She was coming towards him but he show his palm

R: don't worry ishita i am fine and i am sorry mujhe tumhari personal life mai interfere karne ka koi haak nahi hai kal ke liye am sorry par tum fikar maat karo agar tum nahi chathi to main tumhari life mai interfere nahi karuga please tumhe meri wajeh se pareshan hone ki zaroort nahi hai aur kal mujhe jo thik laga wo kiya kyunki mere paas aur option nahi tha but phir bhi tumhe acha nahi laga to am sorry

( don't worry ishita i am fine and i am sorry i have no right to interfere in your personal life am sorry but don't worry if you have problem then i will not interfere in your life now so you just don't worry and yesterday i did what i feel is right beacuse i don't have other option but from now i will not interfere in your life)

He said while her eyes gets moist listing this

I: no sir aapki koi galti nahi main

( no sir it's not your fault)

She was saying when his phone rings he picks the call

R: ya i will reach there on time

He said and hungs the call

R: ishita ek ghante mai hai meri mr verma ke saath urgent meeting hai unke office mai tumhe bhi mere saath jana hoga file ready rakhna

( ishita i have meeting with mr verma after one hour in his office you are also coming with me make file ready)

I: sir

R: mujhe kuch kaam hai main aata hoon

( i have some work i will just come)

He said and goes from there while ishita's eyes get moist

I: sab meri galti hai meri wajeh se raman itne naraz hai ab main unse maafi kaise maangu?

( it was all my fault he is angry beacuse of me now how should i apologise to him?)

She thought and went to her cabin

After sometime

Ishra were going to attend meeting raman was driving while ishita was looking at him every then and now soon they reach there they went to attend the meeting ishita was trying to talk to him but he was ignoring het after attending the meeting they were going back suddenly his car breaks down on the way he went out to check the fault while ishita was still sitting in the car

I: i think ye sahi chahnce hai raman se baat karne ka

( i think it's right chance to talk to him)

She thought and come out of car and went towards him raman was busy in checking fault in the car while ishita was trying to find a chance to talk to him but he was not looking at her she was standing near the car looking at him sadly when two men on bike comes there and stops bike in front of her

M: madam aapko lift to nahi chaiye?

( do you want lift?)

He said while ishita looks at them

I: no thanks

M2: come on madam humko drop kar dege aap hum dono ke bich beth sakti hai bhot jagah hai aayie naa

( come on madam we will drop you come you can sit between us see there a lot of space)

He said staring at her while ishita feel disgusting

I: i don't need your help please go

M: madam humko help karne do naa aayie naa

( let us help you naa please come)

He said looking at her smiling while ishita made a face

R: tum logo ko shyad lift dene ka zada hi shonk hai kaho to main tumhe police station tak lift de du?

( i think you both love to give lift to others if you want i can give you lift till police station)

He said looking at them while ishita smiles seeing him

M: hum to bas

( we were just)

R:  chup chap nikal jao jaha se warna choduga nahi samjhe

( just get lost from here otherwise i will not leave you do you get that?)

He said angerliy while those men got scared and leaves from there while ishita smiles seeing his concern for her

I: thank you sir

R: tum bhar kyu aayi? Tumhe samjh nahi aata chup chap jaake car mai wait karo samjhi

( why do you come out? Why don't you understand go and sit in the car and wait for me do you get that?)

He said scolding her while she nodded he hold her hand and take her towards car while she looks at him her feet got hit with a big stone and she winced in pain

I: ouch

R: kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He asked looking at her and saw blood oozing from her finger in feet

R: oh god

He looks around and saw a bench on the side of road he takes her there and made her sit on the bench and went to take first aid box from car while she looks at him he comes to her and hold her leg and keep it on his knee and start applying cream on her wound while she closed her eyes feeling pain

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He asked to which she nodded

R: am really sorry mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab tum uss pathr se takra gayi

( am really sorry i didn't realise when you got hit by that stone)

He said while she looks at him her eyes filled with tears raman looks at her and saw tears in her eyes

R: kya hua ishita dard ho rha hai kya?

( what happen ishita is it paining?)

He asked while she nodded in no

I: i am so sorry sir maine aapse kitna rudely behave kiya phir bhi aapko meri itni fikar hai am really sorry

( i am so sorry sir i talked to you so rudely but still you are worried for me am really sorry)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: it's ok ishita tumhari galti nahi thi mujhe koi haak nahi banta tumhari life mai interfere karne ka

( it's ok ishita it was not your fault i have no right to interfere in your life)

I: no sir it was my fault main hi apni family ko protect nahi kar saki aur jab aapne kiya to maine aapko bhi galat samjha meri wajeh se uss param ne amma aur mihika se batmizi ki meri wajeh se aapko bhi chot aayi it was only my fault

( no sir it was my fault i can't protect my family and when you did it i behave badly with you beacuse of me param misbehaved with amma and mihika and you also get injured it was my fault)

She said with teary eyes while he looks at her

I: i am really sorry sir main kya karu jitni bhi kossish karlu apni amma aur apni behan ko nahi sambhal paa rahi hoon aap hamari help karne aaye maine aapko bhi hurt kar diya kuch bhi karlu sab galat hi hota jata hai main kuch sahi nahi kar sakti main kya karu?

( i am really sorry ishita how much i try i am unable to take care of my amma and my sister you come to help you and i hurt you also i am unable to do anything i am useless what should i do?)

She said and started crying while he feel bad for her he cupped her face

R: ishita no please just calm down

He said making her look at him

R: just relax ishita

I: i am sorry sir mujhe kal aapse aise baat nahi karni chaiye thi mujhe to aapko thanks kehna chaiye tha par maine aapko hurt kiya mujhe koi haak nahi banta aapse itni batmizi se baat karne ka please mujhe maaf kar dijiye am sorry

( i am sorry i should not talk to you like that i should say thanks to you for helping us but i hurt you so much i should not behave so rudely with you am really sorry)

She said with teary eyes while raman looks at her

R: ishita please tunhe guilty feel karne ki zaroort nahi hai main tumse naraz nahi hoon main jaanta hoon tum pareshan thi iss liye tumne mujhe wo sab kaha

( ishita please you don't need to feel guilty i am not angry with you i know you was really upset that's why you said all these)

He said while she looks at him

R: haa mujhe bura laga tha jab tumne mujhse wo sab kaha par phir maine socha tumne kuch galat nahi kiya uss whakt tum bhot pareshan thi tumhe apni amma aur behan ki fikar ho rahi thi aur main aise tumhare ghar aake kisi se jaghra kar rha tha to tumhe gussa aaya aur isme kuch galat nahi thi kyunki shyad mera itna haak nahi hai ki mai tumhari life mai interfere kar saku main bas tumhara boss hoon aur jo maine tumhare saath kiya uske baad to tumhara mujh par vishwas karna aur bhi mushkil hai i can totally understand your feelings ishita

( yes i feel really bad when you said all that to me then i thought that what you said was not wrong beacuse you was very upset at that time you are worried for your amma and sister and i was fighting with someone in your house and you got angry there was nothing wrong in it beacuse i have no right to interfere in your life i am only your boss and what i did with you it is not easy for you to trust me i can totally understand your feelings ishita)

I: sir please aisa maat kaho aapka humse koi rishta bhi nahi hai phir bhi aapne meri amma aur behan ki raksha ki agar aap waha nahi aate naa to wo param unn dono ko ghar se nikal deta i am thankful to you mere naa hote hue aap the waha unko protect karne ke liye

( sir please don't say this you have no relationship with us but still you protect my amma and sister if you were not there then param would have thrown them out of the house am thankful to you beacuse you protect them)

She said looking at him

I: sir wo param sach mai bhot ghatiya hai bhot pareshan karta hai humko main kabse dusra ghar dhoondh rahi hoon par mujhe nahi mil rha main majboor hoon kaha leke jaau apni amma aur behan ko

( sir param is really bad he trouble us a lot i am trying hard to find new house but i am unable to find any i am helpless where should i take my amma and my sister?)

R: ishita relax sab thik ho jayega

( everything will be fine)

I: kuch thik nahi hoga sir main ab thak chuki hoon kitni kossish karti hoon sab thik ho jaye par kuch thik nahi ho rha main kya karu kuch samjh nahi aa rha

( no sir nothing will be fine now i am really tiered i am trying hard to mange everything but am unable to do anything )

She said and started crying bitterly while raman feel bad for her he hold her hand

R: ishita please calm down acha hua tumne itni dil ki baat mujhse share ki ab tumhare acha feel ho rha hoga kitni der se tum akele sab bardash kar rahi thi am happy tumne mujhse sab share kiya aur tum fikar maat karo ishita main tumhare saath hoon tum akeli nahi ho i am with you trust me everything will be fine

( ishita please calm doawn it's god that you share everything with me now you will feel good you are doing everything alone from so long you are suffering so much to protect your family i am happy you shared your pain with me now don't worry beacuse i am with you ishita you are not alone trust me everything will be fine )

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes he wipes her tears while she hugs him at first he was shocked but then he also wrapped his arms around her while she cries for sometime keeping her head on his chest feeling better sharing her pain with someone to being with someone who understand her pain finally she was feeling relief having someone like him with her after sometime she realise their position and broke the hug and looks at him

I: am sorry sir

She said looking down

R: you don't need to be i am with you always

He said while she looks at him and they shared brief eye lock raman broke the eye lock

R: ishita ab tum bilkul fikar maat karo ok

( ishita now don't worry)

I: thank you so much sir bhot acha lag rha iss tarah apne dil ki baat kisi se share karke i am feeling really better thanks aur main jaldi aapke paise wapis kar dugi

( thank you so much sir it's really feeling good sharing my feelings with you am feeling really better now thanks and i will return your money soon)

R: ishita please tum uski fikar maat karo tumhari salary se kaat luga fikar maat karo itni asani se thodi choudga tumhe

( ishita you just don't worry about it i will cut it from your salary i will not leave you so easily)

He said trying to lighten up the moment while she smiles he also smiles looking at her

R: yes finally ishita ne mujhse ache se baat karna to start kiya apne dil ki baatien mujhse ki ab uske dil mai mere liye jo nafrat thi wo kam ho rahi hai thank god ab bas mujhe ishita ko issi tarah khush rakhna hoga hamesha chaiye kuch bhi ho jaye main uska saath kabhi nahi choduga

( yes finally ishita start talking with me nicely now the hated in her heart for me is also start decreasing thank god now i want to keep her happy always i will always there for her)

He thought and smiles

R: ishita jaha paas mai ek restaurant hai hum waha chalte hai aur kuch khate hai main mechanic ko phone kar deta hoon tab tak wo car repair kar dega

(ishita there is a restaurant let's go there and have something i will call the mechanic till then he will repair the car)

He said while she nodded

R: tum chal paaogi naa?

( will you able to walk?)

I: yes

She said while he hold her for support while she looks at him and they both went towards restaurant near by

After sometime

Ishra were sitting in restaurant raman order pizza and noodles for themselves ishita was still lost in thoughts

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He asked looking at her while she nodded

I: kal jo kuch bhi hua mujhe daar lag rha hai param ne dhamki di hai wo zaroor kuch karega agar usne humko ghar se nikal diya to hum kaha jayege?

( i am really scared after whatever happened yesterday param threaten us he will do something what if he throw us out of the house?)

R: ishita just relax wo aisa kuch nahi kar sakta usko rent mil gya hai wo tum logo ko aise nahi nikal sakta agar phir bhi wo tumhe pareshan karega you can tell me main ache se janta hoon aise logo ko kaise handle karna hai

( ishita just relax he can't do anything he got the rent he can't throw you out of house but still if he trouble you then you can tell me i know how to handle him)

He said while she nodded

I: thank you sir aap itna kuch kar rahe ho hamare liye

( thank you sir you are doing so much for us)

R: it's ok ishita tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai tumhari care main nahi karuga to koun karega?

( it's ok ishita you don't need to thanks me and who else will take care of you other than me?)

R: i mean to say agar main tumhari aur tumhari family ki help kar sakta hoon to isme mujhe khushi milti hai koi to hai jisko main khush kar sakta hoon

( i mean to say i feel really happy helping you and your family )

He said while she smiles a little

After enjoying their meal they both went back to office after his car got repaired

At evening raman went to drop ishita to home though ishita denied him but raman insists her and so she agrees he stopped the car in front of her house

I: sir aap bhi chalo naa please

( sir you also come naa please)

R: nahi ishita main late ho rha hoon

( no ishita i am getting late)

I: please sir agar aap aayege to mujhe lagega aapne mujhe maaf kar diya aur amma ko bhi acha lagega please

( please sir if you will come i will feel that you really forgive me and amma will also feel good)

She said while he smiles and nodded and they both went inside ishita knocks the door amma opens the door and got happy seeing raman

Amma: raman

R: hello aunty

Amma: hello raman aao naa please come

She said while ishra come inside

I: amma main coffe bana ke lati hoon

( amma i am going to make coffee)

She said while amma nodded

Amma: raman kal jo bhi hua uske liye really sorry ishu ko tumhare saath aise behave nahi karna chaiye tha

( raman am really sorry for whatever happened yesterday ishu should not behave like this with you)

R: aunty please aap sorry kyu keh rahi ho? Main ishita se naraz nahi hoon

( aunty please why are you saying sorry? I am not angry with ishita)

Amma: thank you kanna you are really sweet

She said while raman smiles after sometime ishita comes there after making coffee she gave coffee to raman while he smiles

R: thank you

Amma: ishu acha hua tum raman ko ghar le aayi main kal raman ko ache se thanks bhi nahi bol payi

( ishu it's good you bring raman home i couldn't say thanks to him yesterday)

R: aunty please mujhe thanks maat kahiye main aapke bete ki tarh hoon agar aapka beta hota to wo bhi aisa hi karta

( aunty please don't say thanks to me i am like your son if you have a son he will also do same)

Amma: tum bhot ache ho raman tumhare parents sach mai bhot lucky hai

( you are really good raman your parents are really lucky)

She said while raman smiles

R: aunty aap bhi bhot lucky ho aapko ishita jaisi beti mili hai she is really strong akele sab kuch handle kar rahi hai

( you are very lucky aunty you got a ishita as your daughter she is really strong she is handling everything alone)

She said while ishita looks at him

Amma: haa main bhot hi lucky hoon pata nahi jab ishu ki shadi ho jayegi to main kaise rahugi iske bina

( yes i am very lucky don't know how will i live when ishu will get married)

I: amma main aapko chod ke kabhi nahi jaaugi kabhi shadi nahi karugi

( amma i will never go leaving you i will never get married)

Amma: nahi ishu tumhari shadi dekhna mera sabse bada sapna hai main chathi hoon tumhe bhot acha life partner mile jo tumse bhot pyar kare bhot hi acha ho

( no ishu seeing you getting married is my biggest dream i wish you get a good life partner who love you a lot)

She said while ishita smiles listing this

Amma: agar tumhe raman jaisa life partner mil jaye to bhot acha hoga

( it will be nice if you get a life partner like raman)

She said while ishita looked at her while raman who was drinking coffee start coughing

I: amma please

Amma: arey mera matlab hai ki koi raman ki tarh acha aur caring life partner

( i mean to say i wish you get a good and caring life partner like raman)

R: haa aunty kyu nahi ishita ko aisa life partner zaroor milega jo ishita se bhot pyar karega

( yes she will get a life partner who will love her a lot)

He said looking at her

Amma: i hope so

R: ok aunty ab main chalta hoon late ho rha hai

( ok aunty now i should go it's getting late)

He said while amma nodded

R: bye aunty bye ishita

I: bye sir

She said while raman smiles and leaves from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita was feeling really bad realising her mistake☹️☹️

She knew that she was wrong this time😔😔

Raman’s behaviour was natural since he was hurt😣😣

But finally ishita shared her feelings and poured out her pain to him❤️❤️