Typical family.

Felt bad for him

Continue soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=5

Next morning

Raman was sitting in his cabin lost in thoughts when ishita comes there and knocks the door

R: come in

He said while ishita comes inside

I: sir ye lijiye file

R: keep it here

He said without looking at her while she nodded and keeps the file on the table seeing him lost in his thoughts ishita looks at him

I: sir adhe ghate mai meeting start hone wali hai

( sir you have meeting in half an hour)

She said while raman nodded

I: sir are you fine?

She said making him look at her

R: ya am fine

I: sir wo mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai

( sir i want to say something to you)

R: haa bolo

( yes tell me)

I: sir aaj se mai over time karna chathi hoon so aap mujhe extra kaam dedo main aapki kal ki sari appointments bhi fixed kar dugi aur presentation ki tyari bhi kar lugi

( sir i want to over time from today you can give me extra work i will fixed your appointments for tomorrow and i will also prepare the presentation)

She said while he looks at her

R: over time par kyu? Is everything ok? I mean koi problem to nahi hai ( is there any problem?)

I: no sir wo main

She was saying when someone knocks the door

R: come in

He said while mihir comes there

M: bhai aapko papa i mean sir bula rahe hai

( bhai dad i mean sir is calling you)

R: ok i am coming

He said while mihir nodded and left from there

R: ishita main abhi aata hoon

( ishita i will just come)

He said while ishita nodded and raman leaves from there

After sometime raman went to attend the meeting with mr bhalla   but they lose the contract raman got dishearted he was sitting in his cabin sadly ishita comes to him

I: sir are you fine?

She said while raman just nodded they were talking when mr bhalla comes there raman got up seeing him

R: papa i am really sorry

Mr bhalla: just shut up raman mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi aaj tumhari wajeh se humne itna bada contract kho diya ho kya gya hai tumhe kal bhi tum ghar se gyab the tumhe apni zimedari ka ehsas hai ya nahi

( just shut up raman i didn't expected this from you beacuse of you we lost such a big contract what is wrong with you? You are really irresponsible)

He said shouting at him

R: papa i tried my best

Mr bhalla: haa dekha maine tumhe pata hai aaj tumhari wajeh se mujhe sharminda hona pada itna bada contract mr gupta ki company ko mil gya maine tumse pehle ki kaha tha ki ache se presentation tyar karna par tumhara kaam mai dhyan hi nahi aage se aisa kabhi nahi hona chaiye samjhe

( yes i saw that you know what today beacuse of you i am feeling ashamed i told you to concentrate on your work and make a good presentation but you didn't listen to me don't repeat this mistake in future do you get that?)

He said shouting at him while raman looked down and nodded while ishita was shocked seeing mr bhalla's behaviour with raman just for losing a contract mr bhalla looks at ishita and glares at her he was about to say something but stopped himself and leaves from there

After he left raman sit down on the chair while his eyes filled with tears ishita looks at him and feels bad for him

I: sir

She put her hand on his shoulder while he wipes his tears

I: i am sorry sir mujhe aapki aur sir ki baatien nahi sunni chaiye thi aise khade hoke i know aapko bhot bura lag raha hoga mere saamne unho ne aapko daanta

( i am sorry sir i should not hear you and sir talking i know you must be feeling bad the way he talk with you in front of me)

R: no ishita tumhari koi galti nahi aur mujhe to adat hai iss sabki papa hamesha mujh par aisa hi gussa karte hai galti bhi meri hai meri wajeh se humne contract kho diya

( no ishita it's not your fault and i am used to it he always get angry on me like this actually it was my fault we lost contract beacuse of me)

I: sir isme aapki koi galti nahi hai ye business hai aur business mai profit aur lose to chalta hi rehta hai it's not a big deal aaj aapne ek contract khoya hai to kal dusra mil jayega aapko aise khood ko blame nahi karna chaiye aap bas apne aap bhrosa rakhiye you are very talented and hardworking sir mujhe aap par vishwas hai aur sir ka gussa bhi jaldi khtam ho jayega

( sir it's not your fault profit and lose is the part of business it's not a big deal if you have lost one contract today then you will get another one tomorrow just trust on yourself you very hard working and talented i have full faith in you)

She said making him look at her

R: i think you are right thank you mujhe samjhne ke liye ( thank you for understanding me)

He said and hold her hand while she looks at him while he withdraw his hand

R: ishita can you please make coffee for me? I mean if you don't mind wo mera ser bhot dard ho raha hai

I: ya sure sir main abhi aati hoon

She said and leaves from there

R: kaash jis tarah ishita ko mujh pe bhrosa hai waise hi papa ko bhi hota par acha laga dekh ke ishita ko mujh pe bhrosa to hai dheere dheere hi sahi ishita ke dil mai meri jo image hai wo change ho rahi hai

( i wish like ishita trusts me papa can also trust me but it's feel good that ishita trusts me very soon my image in her mind will change)

He thought and smiles

After sometime ishra were sitting in the cabin discussing about a project ishita was explaining him every detail while he was just looking at her totally lost in her ishita looks at him feeling his gaze

I: sir are you listing me?

She said while he looks at her and nodded some stand of hair come on her face blocking her view while raman looks at her and tucks her hair stand behind her ear making her look at him he recalls how she slapped him last time and got scared of her reaction

R: am sorry wo main abhi aata hoon

( am sorry will just come)

He said and leaves from there while ishita looks at him her phone rings she picks the call

I: hello amma

Amma: ishu tumne khaana khaya?

( ishu did you have your lunch?)

I: no amma i am little busy aap fikar maat karo main kha lugi ( you just don't worry i will have it in sometime)

Amma: ishu apna khaana yaad se time pe kha lena tumne subhe bhi kuch nahi kahya

( ishu have your food on time you didn't have anything since morning)

I: amma don't worry am fine aur haa amma aaj main thoda late ho jaaugi to aap fikar maat karna aur aap aur mihika dinner kar lena abhi main busy hoon aapse baad mai baat karti hoon

( amma don't worry am fine and amma i will be late today so don't get worried for me you and mihika have your dinner on time i am busy now i will talk to you later)

She said and hungs the call without listing amma

At evening everyone went home after office get over while ishita was still busy in work raman was also there as he don't want to go leaving her alone he went to ishita's cabin to check her but she was not there then he went to store room hearing some noise and saw ishita there finding something he went to her

R: ishita

Ishita got scared and turn towards him

I: sir aap

R: tum kya kar rahi ho jaha?

( what are you doing here?)

I: sir aapne hi to mujhse kaha tha mr bansal ki company ke purane contract papers dhoodhne ke liye usme sara record check karna hai

( sir you told me to find mr bansal's company old contract file to check the records

R: oh yes i will help you

He said while she nodded suddenly the lights gets off while ishita got scared

R: ye kya hua light kaise chali gayi achank?

( what happen to the light suddenly?)

He said looking around

R: ishita please dhyan se bhot andhera hai main phone ki torch on karta hoon

( ishita please be careful it's very dark here i will switch on my phone's torch)

He said while she nodded he switch on the flash light of the phone

R: chalo ishita hum bhar chalte hai main watchman ko bolta hoon wo check karega kya khrabi hai come with me

( come ishita let's go out i will tell the watchman he will check the fault)

He said and hold her hand while she looks at him he tried to open the door but it was not opening

R: shit i think darwaza atak gya khul hi nahi raha

( shit i think it got stuck it's not opening)

I: ab hum kya karege?

( what will we do now?)

R: relax ishita main hoon naa

( relax ishita i am with you)

He said and start knocking the door

R: koi hai kya? Please open the door

He said shouting for help

R: watchman

He start knocking the door tryimg to opem the door but nothing worked

R: shit

I: sir aap please kisi ko call karke dekho naa ( please call someone)

R: haa main abhi karta hoon ( yes i will try)

He said and tries to call mihir but there was no network on his phone

R: phone mai network bhi nahi hai

( there is no network in phone)

I: ab kya hoga sir ? Mera phone to cabin mai hai amma bhi pareshan ho rahi hogi mere liye

( now what will happen sir? My phone is in my cabin amma also must be worried about me)

R: ishita relax kuch nahi hoga main hoon naa tumhare saath mere hote hue tumhe darne ki zaroort nahi hai

( ishita relax nothing will happen i am with you so you don't need to get scared ok)

He said while she nodded while raman saw a cockroach and he start shouting

R: cockroach

He got scared and stand up on a table there

I: sir kya hua?

( what happen sir?)

R: ishita wo dekho naa cockroach please bhago naa usse

(ishita see there is cockroach please do something)

He said while ishita looks at him and start lauhghing

I: sir aap ek cockroach se dar rahe ho? Come on sir ( you are afraid of a cockroach?)

She said laughing at him

R: what's so funny in it? Tum has kyu rahi ho zara size dekho cockroach ka ( why are you laughing? Just look at his size)

I: aapse to kam hi hai

( but less than you)

R: just shut up ok mera mazak maat udao ( don't make my fun)

I: sorry sir par main kya karu? Aap to mujhse keh rahe the ki daro maat main tumhare saath hoon aur ab kya hua? Waise acha lag raha hai aapko aise dekh ke bhot macho samjhte ho naa khood ko now just look at your face

( sorry sir but what should i do? You was saying that you are with me and i dont need to get worried now what happen to you? But it's feel good seeing you like this just look at your face)

She said laughing while he glares at him

R:  stop it ishita please shyad tum bhool rahi ho main tumhara boss hun ( stop it ishita please i think you are forgetting i am your boss)

I: ya i know that par aapko aise dekh ke koi bhi aap par hasega seriously aap bachon ki tarah behave kar rahe ho

( ya i know but seeing you like this anyone will laugh at you seriously you behave like kids)

She said making him angry but all her anger melt downs seeing her laughing whole heartily  for the first time he was looking at her smiling

I: sir cockroach

Ishita shouted making him scared

R: what kaha hai?

He said and got disbalanced and fall from table

I: sir

Ishita tries to hold him but in this process she also lost her balance and they both fall down on the floor ishita was under him while he was above her all her hair were on his face he removes her hair from his face and looks at her while she also looks at him and their eyes get locked both shared brief eye lock after sometime ishita realised their position and broke the eye lock while raman also realise ther position and he got up

R: i am sorry

He said while ishita looks away raman got up while ishita forward her hand making him look at her

R: what?

I: help me

R: why will i help you ? tum mera mazak uda rahi thi naa (you was making my fun)

He said while she looked at him shocked

I: main aapki wajeh se giri

( i fall down beacuse of you)

R: to tumne mujhse jhoot kyu kaha? Mera mazak udaya 

( then why you lied me? You are making my fun)

I: haa maine udaya aapka mazak aap sabse bade darpok ho aapko meri help nahi karni hai to maat karo i don't need your help

(yes i did it beacuse you was scared if you don't want to help me then it's ok i don't need your help)

She said and got up herself while he looks at her

I: kaha phas gayi main

She said irritatiely and turns to go but her leg got stuck with something she was about to fall but raman hold her on the nick of time while she looks at him and they shared brief eye lock ishita broke the eye lock and looks away 

R: dekha meri help ki zaroort pad gayi naa

( see you got my help)

He said while she made a face and come out of his hold while raman smiles looking at her

R: ishita tumse ek baat kahu?

( ishita should i say something?)

He said making her look at him

R: tum haste hue bhot achi lagti ho hamesha aise hi hasti raha karo

( you look very good when you smile always keep smiling like this)

He said while she looks at him

I: hasne ke bhi wajeh hoti hai aur meri life mai mujhe ye moke bhot kam milte hai zindagi mai itni problems hai ki hasi aur khushi kahi gum ho gayi hai meri life ka bas ek hi maksad hai apni amma aur apni behan ko khush dekhna

( there is a reason to smile and i have no reason for it i have so many problems in my life that i forget about smiling now i only have one aim to make my amma and sister happy)

She said making him look at her she went to the door and start knocking the door again

R: tumhari life se jo khushi gayab ho gayi hai usko main wapis leke aauga agar mera mazak uda ke tumhare chere pe thodi si bhi smile aati hai to main hamesha ke liye tumhari smile ka kaaran banne ko tyar hoon

( i will bring back your happiness which is lost somewhere if you are happy making fun of me then i am ready to be the reason of your smile forever)

He thought looking at her and smiles

Sometime passed like this ishra were locked in the room ishita was getting restless with every passing second while raman was trying to call someone but there was no network in his phone ishita was feeling weak as she didn't have food since morning she was feeling dizzy she was sweating badly

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He asked while she nodded

R: i can't wait anymore kitni garmi hai jaha 

He said and went to the door trying to push it with full force to open it while ishita hold her head feeling dizzy while raman looks at her she was about to fall when raman run towards her and hold her before she can fall down while she fainted 

R: ishita ishita open your eyes

He said patting her cheeks seeing her not replying he got worried

R: ishita

He gets worried and got up and went to the door again trying to open it again he start pushing it with full force and finally mange to open it he thanked god and went towards ishita and picks her in his arms and takes her from there

After sometime he takes ishita to her home and calls the doctor while amma and mihika were worried for her

Amma: meri ishu ko kya ho gya?

( what happen to my ishu?)

She said crying

R: aunty please relax ishita thik hai kuch nahi hoga usse

( aunty please relax ishita is fine)

He was saying when doctor comes there and examine ishita

R: doctor how is she?

D: don't worry she is fine blood pressure low ho gya tha shyad bhot stress mai hai and she is really weak inka ache se dhyan rakhiye she will be fine maine injection diya hai kuch der mai inko hosh aa jayegi

( don't worry she is fine her blood pressure is low maybe she is in stress she is really weak take care of her i have gave her injection she will be fine in sometime)

R: thanks doctor

He said while doctor leaves from there while amma comes to ishita and sits next to her

Amma: meri bachi hamesha dusro ka dhyan rakhti hai par apna dhyan kabhi nahi rakhti subhe se kuch nahi khaya tha maine kitni baar kaha hai apna dhyan rakha karo par meri baat sunti hi nahi

( my ishu always took care of others but she never cares about herself she haven't anything since morning i told her so many times to take care of herself but she never listen to me)

She said making raman shocked

R: what ishita ne subhe se kuch nahi khaya?

( what ishita have not anything since morning?)

Amma: meri ishu aisi hi hai kabhi apna dhyan rakhti hamesha bas mere aur mihika ki fikar karti rehti hai

( my ishu never take care of herself she is always worried for me and mihika only)

Mi: aaj to akka office mai over time bhi kar rahi thi

( and today she was doing over time in the office)

Amma: pata nahi kyu meri bachi itna kuch bardash karti hai humko khush karne ke liye hum chahte hue bhi kuch nahi kar pate uske liye

( don't know why my daughter have to bear all this to make us happy? And we are not able to anything to for her)

She said with teary eyes while raman also feels bad listing this

R: aunty ishita sab kuch akele manage kaise karti hai?

( aunty how did ishita manage everything alone?)

Amma: ye sab to majboori hai do saal pehle ishita ke appa guzar gaye unke jaane ke baad sari zimedari ishu par aa gayi ishita ke appa ko cancer tha unke ilaj mai humne ghar tak bech diya par wo humko chod chale gaye unke jaane ke baad hum tino bilkul akele the ishita ne bhot mushkil se kisi cafe mai job li aur ye ghar rent pe liya taaki hum tino aram se reh sake hamare paas sirf kuch savings thi aur ishita ki job thi jisse hum apna guzara kar rahe the phir mihika ki enganagment aur mere operation mai sari savings bhi khtam ho gayi sirf ishu ki job se hi hamara ghar chalta hai aur mihika ke college ki padhayi bhi aur uper se meri tabiyat bhi thik nahi rehti meri ishu sab kuch akele hi handle karti hai

( beacuse we are helpless two years ago ishu's father passed away after it all responsibilities come on ishita her father had cancer and we lost our house to save him after his death we are alone and we take this house on rent we have only some savings left for our living ishu start doing job in a cafe to took care of us i am also ill and mihika is studying so ishu took care of our responsibilities forgetting herself and after mihiku's engagement our savings also gets over and ishu is handling every thing alone)

She said making raman feel bad for ishita

Amma: aur ab mihika ki shadi ki tyari ishu sab kuch manage karne ki kossish kar rahi hai kuch dino pehle uski job bhi chali gayi thi but phir tumhari company mai usko job mili thanks to you tumne ishita ko job di aur tum kitna dhyan rakhte ho uska tum sach mai bhot ache ho thank you beta tum ishu ko ghar tak leke aaye

( and now ishu is trying to manage everything for mihika's wedding few days a go she lost her job but then she got job in your life thanks to you raman you gave her job you are really good thank you for bringing her home)

She said blessing him while raman feel guilty realising ishita lost her first job beacuse of him and how he tried to take advantage of the situation to bring her closer

Mi: akka

Ishita open her eyes slowly while everyone looks at her ishita looks around and tries to get up slowly

Amma: ishu

Amma hugs her while ishita looks at her

Mi: akka aap thik ho naa?

( akka are you fine?)

I: haa main thik hoon par main jaha kaise aayi? Main to waha office main thi

(  yes i am fine but how i reached here? I was in office)

Amma: tujhe raman leke aaya ghar tu behosh ho gayi thi

( raman brings you home because you got unconscious) 

She said while ishita looks at raman

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He asked with concern while she nodded

Amma: ishu tum kyu aisa karti ho kitni baar kaha hai apna dhyan rakha karo hum kitne daar gaye the

( ishu why do you do this every time? I told you so many times to take care of yourself we were scared you know)

I: amma don't worry i am fine

Amma: tumne subhe se kuch nahi khaya naa mihiku jao jaldi se ishu ke liye khaana leke aao

(  you didn't have anything since morning mihiku go and bring food for her )

Mi: ok amma

I: amma just relax main thik hoon

Amma: haa main dekh rahi hoon ab tum chup raho kuch nahi kahogi tum samjhi

( yes i can see that now just keep quit you will not say anything do you get that?)

She said while ishita nodded and hugs amma while raman looks at them and smiles

R: bhot late ho gya hai ab main chalta hoon aunty aap ishita ka dhyan rakhna

( it's really late now i should go you just take care of ishita)

Amma: raman thank you so much

R: aunty please aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai aur aap bilkul fikar maat kijiye aage se mai ishita ka pura dhyan rakhuga

( aunty please you don't need to thanks me and you just don't worry i will take care of ishita from now)

She said making amma smile while ishita looks at him

Amma: thank you raman

She said while raman smiles he looked at ishita

R: ishita take care bye

I: bye

She said while he leaves from there while ishita saw him going

Amma: he is really sweet tumhe pata hai ishu tumhare liye kitna worried tha usne khood doctor ko call karke bulaya tumhare liye aur jab main ro rahi thi mujhe chup karvya bhot hi acha ladka hai bhagwan usko hamesha khush rakhe

( he is really sweet you know ishu he was really worried for you and he call doctor for you and he consoled me when i was crying he is really nice i wish god always keep him happy)

She said while ishita start thinking about her words

Other side

Raman was going home while amma's words were still ringing in his mind

R: ye kya ho gya mujhse meri wajeh se ishita ki job chali gayi uss din cafe mai jo bhi hua uske baad usko job se nikal diya gya aur main iss baat se khush ho rha tha ki ishita ab mere office mai job karegi main uska dil jituga main sirf ishita ko pana chatha tha kyunki main usse pyar karta hoon main sirf khood ke bare mai soch raha tha how can i be so selfish? Mujhe kyu ishita ka dard dikhayi nahi diya?

( what i have done is really wrong ishita lost her job because of me after what happen in the cafe that day it was my fault and i was happy that ishita will work in my office i thought that i will win her heart i just want to get ishita because i love her i was thinking only about myself how can i be so selfish? Why i couldn't see her pain?)

He thought remmbering her words

R: wo apni family ke liye kitna kuch kar rahi hai kitna sacrifice kar rahi hai aur maine apni harkat se usko itna hurt kiya uski job chali gayi meri wajeh se mujhe laga tha jo maine kiya tha wo koi badi baat nahi thi but ab mujhe realise hua kitna galat tha main maine sach bhot hurt kiya ishita ko par ab aur nahi haa ye sach hai main usse pyar karta hoon aur pyar selfish nahi hota

( she is doing so much for her family she is sacrificing her happiness and i hurt her she lost her job because of me what i did was wrong but now i have realised my mistake i love ishita a lot and love can't be selfish)

He tought recalling tears in her eyes

R: ab main ishita ko khush dekhna chatha hoon ab main kabhi ishita par koi problem nahi aane duga kisi ko usko hurt nahi karne duga usko hamesha protect karuga aur prove karuga ki main usse sacha pyar karta hoon i promise you ishita ab main tumhare saath hoon ab tum akeli nahi ho

( now i want to see her happy now i will not let any problem touch her i will not let anyone hurt her i will always protect her and will prove that i love her i promise you ishita i will be with you always now you are not alone)

He thought and wipes his tears and went towards house

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wai for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updadted next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Felt bad for raman.......mr bhalla is so rude๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Loved how ishita consoled him๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Their cute moments were so beautiful ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Thank god ishita is fine๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

Raman is now there with her......for herโค๏ธโค๏ธ

He will never leave her alone ๐Ÿ’•

Loved it 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very sweet n beautiful part n now Raman will always protect ishita from now great pls update soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wwowww...Amazing update dear... 

Raman is totally changed 

Thank you for the pm 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Raman lost the contract..

Bhallaji got angry and shouted at him..

Ishita felt bad and consoled him..

Raman got to know Ishita's past and hardship..

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Fabulous update di

Felt bad for raman.......mr bhalla is so rude๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Loved how ishita consoled him๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Their cute moments were so beautiful ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Thank god ishita is fine๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

Raman is now there with her......for herโค๏ธโค๏ธ

He will never leave her alone ๐Ÿ’•

Loved it 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Very sweet n beautiful part n now Raman will always protect ishita from now great pls update soon

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon