Farewell post for KZK team❤️ - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Namik Paul and Sidharth Shivpuri too added their own flavors to the show and marked their own presence for whatever limited time they were there and that too without even having been hyped. Sidharth tho is now doing a good job in the other SP-EK show as a grey character. I hope Namik too gets a show where his acting skills will be fully utilized and wishing them too all the very best.

Not forgetting Hina, KSG and KP too for their shares of entertainment. Hina and KSG had at least one performance-oriented scene in which they will be remembered being a part of KZK2. I hope KP now learns a lesson not to fall in EK's traps just because of his loyalty. Best wishes to this trio too.

Who is this sidharth?

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely Post Grace. But there's still a ways to go for the end. And judging by the stupendous anupie scene today, I'm sure we will not be disappointed. 

So stay on for the final crescendo. 😊

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Who is this sidharth?

The guy who played Vikrant. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Lovely Post Grace. But there's still a ways to go for the end. And judging by the stupendous anupie scene today, I'm sure we will not be disappointed. 

So stay on for the final crescendo. 😊

I don't know Hope. Based on what they did with Pre today, I don't know whether I will be able to enjoy the upcoming episodes for AnuPre. Just imagine the frustration of not being able to enjoy one of Parth's best performance.....only because of this irresponsible senior CVs. Let's see what happens once i cool down. 😕

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

I don't know Hope. Based on what they did with Pre today, I don't know whether I will be able to enjoy the upcoming episodes for AnuPre. Just imagine the frustration of not being able to enjoy one of Parth's best performance.....only because of this irresponsible senior CVs. Let's see what happens once i cool down. 😕

🤗

Don't dwell on it. We all know the stupendous creativity these writers have. Prerna had to leave the scene to make way for the anupre reunion scene. Moreover since they introduced prerna's pregnancy, the show has focussed much much mor eon Anurag the father than Pre the mother. Very strange! So even today, they've chosen to focus on the reunion of parent and child through the eyes of the father than the mother. 

But I'm sure (or rather desperately hoping), that prerna will also have a scene with sneha although it might not be as powerful. 

Set it aside and enjoy today's scene. You owe it to yourself after putting up with so many disappointments. 👍🏼

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow ..farewell post😳

Ok ladies...lets all keep our final speeches ready🤣🥳

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Wow ..farewell post😳

Ok ladies...lets all keep our final speeches ready🤣🥳

Not now. There's 3 more days.😆 

I don't want to give a farewell speech and then come back. How ridiculous is that. 🙄

Enlightened21 thumbnail

🤗

Don't dwell on it. We all know the stupendous creativity these writers have. Prerna had to leave the scene to make way for the anupre reunion scene. Moreover since they introduced prerna's pregnancy, the show has focussed much much mor eon Anurag the father than Pre the mother. Very strange! So even today, they've chosen to focus on the reunion of parent and child through the eyes of the father than the mother. 

But I'm sure (or rather desperately hoping), that prerna will also have a scene with sneha although it might not be as powerful. 

Set it aside and enjoy today's scene. You owe it to yourself after putting up with so many disappointments. 👍🏼

Hope... I don't have any problem with them delaying AnuPre milan by showing Pre dumb evenafter seeing Anu breaking down in front of her. Because she can be justified as still having many unanswered questions, like why he did all this. My frustration is that they could have enhanced the beauty of the episode by doing justice to Prerna the mother. How much ever I am trying to calm myself down, I am trembling more in anger. Neither Parth's performance nor Eri's MV BTS is calming me down. Aur gusse mein I even forgot to cook rice for lunch. MIL ne nahaane ke liye bucket mein paani daalne ke liye bulaaya. Tab aake I am back to my senses. Varna tho I would still be in KZKland and her lunch timing would have got delayed. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Not now. There's 3 more days.😆 

I don't want to give a farewell speech and then come back. How ridiculous is that. 🙄

This is the farewell post for the cast Hope. Not to the forum. 😆 And the reason I posted this today is because, I don't trust myself & what's in store for us. Tho gusse me aake I might not even post this thread which I have made with lots of love. Isaliye didn't want to miss posting these emotions. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

EK.... I hadn't included your name purposely in this thread, firstly because I never believed that you would show your favorite iconic in a bad light after the bridge-kaand butchering you did with Anurag and secondly, because of the way Prerna’s character, especially her motherly side was ignored. But, after watching the final 2 episodes, sach mein dil itna bhara ki saare gile shikawe door ho gaye. The whole negativity we have been going through for the last 1year has been completely washed out with the AnuPre HEA moments you gave us today. Thanking you for showing that 'Love, Truth and Justice always Prevails' and thank you for giving our dreamy Prerna this choti si duniya she always wished for.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF30ID_BhAL/

Wishing you peace and a smooth journey ahead.