Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 02 Oct 2020 DT note pg :7 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

He was imagining the guy as  his least favourite fish and the trishul as the fork  and you know how serious he is about his Food. 🤣

LOOOOL! 🤣 
This gotta be the comment of the day!👏🏽🤣🤣🤣

Haha I also like that Ronit wala gif in your signatures.😆😂

Other than AnuPre, I swear KZK2 has also given us full on meme worthy stuff!🤣

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Parth was really very hilarious in this fighting and trishul scene today🤣😆. I toh thought ki ajj goons sa fight karta baqt Anurag mein Durga Maa ki atma  aa gayi😎

Parth would have really enjoyed today's fighting and trishul sequence in Mandir😆. The way Anurag jumps from the mandir to fight goons I thought Anurag mein Singham ki bhi atma aa gayi😃

Today's fight sequence really gave me the feeling of the 90s EK shows😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Full on popcorn worth episode!🥳

More than half of the episode was dedicated to AnuPre confronting each other with no disruption!

I’m super happy AnuPre have united!🥺♥️♥️
Akhir mein true love always wins, no matter how many obstacles are there.😅♥️
Love the fact Anurag poured his feelings and thoughts out to Pre and the reason why that Hoogly bridge incident happened, rather than she is finding out from somewhere else.

Upar sai so many AnuPre hugs in today’s episode.🤗 I think there were like 4 hugs!😆 It’s like jitni bhi kammi thi since lockdown, sarri kassar aaj CVs nai puri kar di.😂

Aww the way Anurag hugged Pre - it was sooo soft,  that moment had so much sukoon which was literally missing from the past 8 years in their life.🥺🤗♥️♥️No one can ever love Pre as much as Anurag does! Period! He lives for Pre and sacrificed everything for her.🤧♥️

Words are falling short to describe Parth! He was just brilliant! Gem of an actor - best choice to play Anurag Basu! ⭐️🤗

LOL Trishul scene was jokes. Pre giving Trishul to Anurag to fight the goons and also Anurag holding sword to save Pre.🤣 These stunts were too dramatic but I liked it as it really made the whole climax scene entertaining to watch! 🤣🤣🤣👏🏽

LOL actually Komo and Bajaj blackmailing Anurag and hatching this plan to throw Pre, turned out to be very hilarious. It was some serious crap they were plotting but they looked so chilled out while doing this.😂😂😂 CVs! 

As predicted Bajaj turned out to be a back stabber to Anurag, involved in Hoogly Bridge incident! Double crossed Anurag, joint hands with Komo. Took Pre away with him to London. Emotionally manipulating Pre and instigating Pre against Anurag in 8 years. To make things worse, Bajaj forged Anurag’s signature on Sneha’s adoption papers to help Komo. 🤢

Why am I not surprised from this Filthy Bajaj’s act! From blackmailing to murder attempt to keeping a mother away from her child, deceiving Anurag and what not.👏🤢

No white washing will ever do any redemption to Bajaj’s character, even if he gets killed as per tomorrow’s episode “in attempt to save Pre”. 

As an AnuPre fan, I feel completely satisfied how CVS nai Bajaj ko Dho dala, aik hi Episode mein. 🤣😛
This is because writers nai Anurag ko butcher kiya tha for “Anu Nai Pre ko kyun Marra” track and to forcefully add unwanted Bajaj. Viewers nai kiya reject, toh finally AnuPre ko end game bana diya!😛🥳

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

LOOOOL! 🤣 
This gotta be the comment of the day!👏🏽🤣🤣🤣

Haha I also like that Ronit wala gif in your signatures.😆😂

Other than AnuPre, I swear KZK2 has also given us full on meme worthy stuff!🤣

Hahaha thanks .  😆

Ronit's victory dance actually depicts our victory after 2 years of Kasauti. 

@bold Totally Agree with you. 😂

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As predicted Bajaj turned out to be a back stabber to Anurag, involved in Hoogly Bridge incident! Double crossed Anurag, joint hands with Komo. Took Pre away with him to London. Emotionally manipulating Pre and instigating Pre against Anurag in 8 years. To make things worse, Bajaj forged Anurag’s signature on Sneha’s adoption papers to help Komo. 🤢

Why am I not surprised from this Filthy Bajaj’s act! From blackmailing to murder attempt to keeping a mother away from her child, deceiving Anurag and what not.👏🤢

No white washing will ever do any redemption to Bajaj’s character, even if he gets killed as per tomorrow’s episode “in attempt to save Pre”. 

I am a little confused here. So when Anuu, Bj, and Kl were having their very serious business meeting, 😂, Anurag trusted Bajaj to be on his side and just helping him protect Prerna. But it is only after they left for London did Anu realize that Bajaj double-crossed him. Matlab, I wonder when did Anurag realize Bajaj double-crossed him. I do not know if it was clear to us. 

I mean we as the audience always knew Bajaj ki asli fitrat but when did Anurag realize? 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode was really very entertaining👍🏼

I really loved today's episode. Really loved the way the KZK2 CVS bandbajoying Bajaj character by making him one of the mastermind along with komolika in the bridge kand and orphanage kandHow much insentive and hypocrite person Buddha Bajaj is. How much low will Buddha Bajaj go🤢. Really Buddha Bajaj is really the worse character of KZK2 how can he talks so casually about throwing Prena from hoogly river, Buddha tells everyone that he loves Prena phir he doesn't once care that Prena could get  severely hurt or even die if Prena falls from hoogly river it was not guarantee that Buddha Bajaj could have really be able to save Prena when she falls from hoogly river, Buddha act as the knight in shining armour for Prena but in reality Buddha was the real villain in Prena's life, I think in the fire accident of the orphanage along with komolika even Bajaj was also responsible, it is good that Sneha was in orphanage or else Buddha would have ill treated Sneha like he acts with Kuki since Sneha was Anupre's daughter, Buddha even could not kept his promise to Anurag since he didn't inform about Sneha's death. He even forged Anurag's signature in adoption papers to help komolika. Bajaj even took Prena's advantage when she was in the most vulnerable state by filling hatred and poison in her mind regarding Anurag in Prena's mind. Even if Buddha die saving Prena tomorrow all the crimes and horrible things done by Buddha can never be whitewashed since he really did many horrible deeds which can never ever be justified. Buddha really should not die tomorrow so that Prena could slap, give gaali and put her anger on  Buddha Bajaj for all the horrible deeds and crimes he did. Buddha Bajaj should be called out by Prena for doing all the horrible things he did. So even if Bajaj will get stabbed from saying Prena tomorrow I didn't want Bajaj to die🥱

Regarding Anurag not saving Prena in the precap let's just wait tomorrow to see why Anurag didn't save Prena from getting stabbed by komolika before jumping into conclusions and calling out Anurag for being  a bad lover and soulmate to Prena since he didn't try to save Prena from getting stabbed by komolika🥱

I really loved the fight and trishul sequence of Anurag today in Mandir. Parth was really very hilarious in this fighting and trishul scene todaysmiley37smiley36. I toh thought ki ajj goons sa fight karta baqt Anurag mein Durga Maa ki atma  aa gayismiley16

Parth would have really enjoyed today's fighting and trishul sequence in Mandirsmiley36. The way Anurag jumps from the mandir to fight goons I thought Anurag mein Singham ki bhi atma aa gayismiley4

Today's fight sequence really gave me the feeling of the 90s EK showssmiley36

I really loved the Anupre's hugs and forehead kiss we got in today's episode. Anupre hugs and forehead kiss was the best thing in today's episode❤️Really thank you EK and  KZK2 CVS for giving us such  Anupre hugs and forehead kiss of Anupre today before the ending of the show👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

I am a little confused here. So when Anuu, Bj, and Kl were having their very serious business meeting, 😂, Anurag trusted Bajaj to be on his side and just helping him protect Prerna. But it is only after they left for London did Anu realize that Bajaj double-crossed him. Matlab, I wonder when did Anurag realize Bajaj double-crossed him. I do not know if it was clear to us. 

I mean we as the audience always knew Bajaj ki asli fitrat but when did Anurag realize? 

It was mentioned in the episode.😆

Anurag said after Bajaj took Pre to London, Bajaj stopped answering his phone calls and completely cut-off Anurag’s contact with Pre for his own selfish motive (as Anurag was checking-up on Pre through Bajaj).😵

Anurag trusted Bajaj for Pre (that’s why Anurag thought Bajaj could help him) but it didn’t go according to what Anurag thought and yeah back-stabbing happened.😆

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was mentioned in the episode.😆

Anurag said after Bajaj took Pre to London, Bajaj stopped answering his phone calls and completely cut-off Anurag’s contact with Pre for his own selfish motive (as Anurag was checking-up on Pre through Bajaj).😵

Anurag trusted Bajaj for Pre (that’s why Anurag thought Bajaj could help him) but it didn’t go according to what Anurag thought and yeah back-stabbing happened.😆

That is what I thought too. But that just means Bajaj did not want AnuPre to connect for his selfish purpose. It does not mean that he was on Komo's side. Right? 

I wonder if Bajaj was involved in sending Viraj in AnuPre life. I do not ever watch whole KZK episodes so I might have missed half of the story.  smiley36 

Time hota toh I think we needed a whole episode on Komo-Bajaj back story. smiley36 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

That is what I thought too. But that just means Bajaj did not want AnuPre to connect for his selfish purpose. It does not mean that he was on Komo's side. Right? 

I wonder if Bajaj was involved in sending Viraj in AnuPre life. I do not ever watch whole KZK episodes so I might have missed half of the story.  smiley36 

Time hota toh I think we needed a whole episode on Komo-Bajaj back story. smiley36 

I believe Bajaj is with Komo!

Bajaj and Pre visited orphanage and found out Sneha died in fire out break.
Bajaj clearly knew Anurag sent Sneha in Orphanage, so Pre can come and get Sneha. But he didn’t tell about this incident to Anurag. 🤔Anurag was under the assumption that Bajaj took Pre to Orphanage and Pre is living with Sneha since then.

Later Bajaj has forged Anurag’s signatures to hand over Sneha’s adoption to Komo.

Also today the way Bajaj snapped at Komo in BB, I think he said to Komo; “I warned you to stay away from Prerna and you are alive until Prerna is alive.”, something like this. I’m pretty sure Bajaj-Komo have a history.😆