When they were thrown out of their delusion.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My two favorite moments from today's episode. The mighty fall of these two arrogant ladies is one of the moments I have been waiting for long - to see how these two will be brought down from the pedestal they had placed themselves on. Mohini's scared face and Komo's face turning pale was really a treat to watch. 😊

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFytfCgBNqi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyx1fLhh9k/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arrogance is the worst reflection of pride. 

It is important to remember that a mother remains a mother when it comes to her child's safety and welfare: And in the face of that a wife is nothing.

Mohini today realized exactly what she had allowed into their lives.. about time.

I don't think Komolika was that badly shaken, her mind would already be ticking as to how to twist things in her favor. She cares only for her status as Mrs Anurag Basu.

I think what is most disturbing and telling of her frivolous nature is the fact that every time Basu Industries/Publications is mentioned, it has some financial problems. As head of the company, she should pay less bribes and focus more on what is important. Then she won't have to come up with all these plots and schemes to get the business out of trouble.

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I have so much to say for Mohini but I better keep my mouth shut 🤐🤐🤐

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Arrogance is the worst reflection of pride. 

It is important to remember that a mother remains a mother when it comes to her child's safety and welfare: And in the face of that a wife is nothing.

Mohini today realized exactly what she had allowed into their lives.. about time.

I don't think Komolika was that badly shaken, her mind would already be ticking as to how to twist things in her favor. She cares only for her status as Mrs Anurag Basu.

I think what is most disturbing and telling of her frivolous nature is the fact that every time Basu Industries/Publications is mentioned, it has some financial problems. As head of the company, she should pay less bribes and focus more on what is important. Then she won't have to come up with all these plots and schemes to get the business out of trouble.

When I said Komo's face turning pale, I meant she never expected that Anu had been hiding such a huge hint under her nose. Especially when she had a habit of hiding documents inside photoframes. That certainly was a blow to her. 😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I have so much to say for Mohini but I better keep my mouth shut 🤐🤐🤐

CV... Aren't you missing Veena Maa?.... 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

When I said Komo's face turning pale, I meant she never expected that Anu had been hiding such a huge hint under her nose. Especially when she had a habit of hiding documents inside photoframes. That certainly was a blow to her. 😆

Sadly Komolika seems to live in her own personal version of la-la land. She knew Anurag loves Prerna although she thought she had it under control. The blackmail, adoption of Sneha, her daughter, the business. everything was done to control him and keep him bound to her. The photo only brought the reality of what he actually feels to light again, and her attempts to control him came down like a tonne of bricks. 

The shock will be short lived as, per Komolika's habit, Prerna will once again (has already) become the target of her rage. Komolika still delusionally thinks that if she gets rid of Prerna, Anurag will be hers. The instruction for the goons to attack Anurag was made in anger and in all likelihood she will think it over and instruct them to leave Anurag alone.  He is after all her love, her baby.. Read the last with sarcasm.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grace4317

My two favorite moments from today's episode. The mighty fall of these two arrogant ladies is one of the moments I have been waiting for long - to see how these two will be brought down from the pedestal they had placed themselves on. Mohini's scared face and Komo's face turning pale was really a treat to watch. 😊

But why/how, Grace?

She knew everything about Komolika's capabilities.. Wasn't that the reason they has ousted her in the previous KL track? Wasn't that the reason she was handed over to police? Didn't she abscond, fell into Hoogly river, got attacked by sharks just to return back with a different face?

So it is alright that KL killed Rajesh, tried to kill her husband but it is not okay if she tries to kill her son? 

Or Sneha who she thinks is Bajaj's daughter and was happy to get rid of?

I don't understand Mohini's change of heart out of blue except CVs' need to give a whirlwind end to everything including Moh's character.

I'll forever be salty that we didn't get a proper redemption arc for her.. Shubhavi would have nailed it.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

But why/how, Grace?

She knew everything about Komolika's capabilities.. Wasn't that the reason they has ousted her in the previous KL track? Wasn't that the reason why she was handed over to police? Didn't she abscond, fell into Hoogly river, attacked by sharks just to return back with a different face?

So it is alright that KL killed Rajesh, tried to kill her own husband but it is not okay if she tries to kill her son? 

I don't understand Mohini's change of heart out of blue except CVs' need to give a whirlwind end to everything including Moh's character.

I'll forever be salty that we didn't get a proper redemption arc for her.. Shubhavi would have nailed it.

Bold - Don't remind me about this. I am scared for 2mrw's episode. Poora ka poora MB ka buttery dialogs dekhne padenge. 😕

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

But why/how, Grace?

She knew everything about Komolika's capabilities.. Wasn't that the reason they has ousted her in the previous KL track? Wasn't that the reason she was handed over to police? Didn't she abscond, fell into Hoogly river, got attacked by sharks just to return back with a different face?

So it is alright that KL killed Rajesh, tried to kill her husband but it is not okay if she tries to kill her son? 

Remember enemy of my enemy is my friend ... until they turn on my dear one.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Remember enemy of my enemy is my friend ... until they turn on my dear one.

Thank you for this..

Makes a lot of sense. 

Initially Komolika was a girl who was her "choice" of classy, high class girl for her precious son. She remained that till the time her wrongdoings were exposed to the world..

After the leap she is the same marauding, murdering woman except that she is an enemy of the woman (Prerna) who she considers her arch-nemesis, for reasons unknown, except that she didn't belong to her class and status once upon a time, although Prerna got elevated to her standard ( even a couple of notches high). But Prerna still remained a woman who had control over Anurag's thoughts, minds and heart -- something both the control freaks of woman i.e. Mohini and Komolika could not digest. Hence a bond, albeit a twisted one, got forged between them. Also, Mohini was sure that KL might be evil but she's never gonna harm Anurag because of her sick obsession towards him.

But Mohini was proved wrong today. So a change of heart???