Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Don't think that's the case. If that was true, he would have trusted her when she said she wants to marry Naveen Babu. He would have trusted her when she said that she married Bajaj for money. It's not about that. 

Onu is smart enough to know that however Bajaj is, when it comes to Prerna he cares about her. And Bajaj had just saved her daughter from dying by giving his blood. It was the only option for him at that point of time. 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly prerna will trust Bajaj because he never broke his promise πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ€—

Unlike Anurag πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺHe promised to give prerna a dreamy life but in reality we all knew what he did with her πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

But it’s ok he was Majhboor na πŸ’”πŸ’”

After many days today I watched a short clip of KZK that Bajaj was also involved in his game. 

I must say ha that Anurag was damn sure that if he call Bajaj and tell him to save prerna so will definitely do that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

So forgot about us and Prerna even Anurag knew that Prerna can be save only with Rishabh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Until he is with her no one can hurt her πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

KSG/Rishabh β€œAs long as  Mr.bajaj is alive, Prerna will be, too” 

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Exactly prerna will trust Bajaj because he never broke his promise πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ€—

Unlike Anurag πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺHe promised to give prerna a dreamy life but in reality we all knew what he did with her πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

But it’s ok he was Majhboor na πŸ’”πŸ’”

After many days today I watched a short clip of KZK that Bajaj was also involved in his game. 

I must say ha that Anurag was damn sure that if he call Bajaj and tell him to save prerna so will definitely do that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

So forgot about us and Prerna even Anurag knew that Prerna can be save only with Rishabh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Until he is with her no one can hurt her πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

KSG/Rishabh β€œAs long as  Mr.bajaj is alive, Prerna will be, too” 

Yea he never broke his promise by attacking Anurag and Moloy in the first track🀣

He got married to Prerna with the supposedly strong base of blackmail "deal" and then kept the pregnant woman depressed by keeping her in the same house where her love and child's father lived. 

Didn't tell her for 8 years wha had happened, even though he saw her dying inside everyday. Let her brew hatred and drown herself in it. 

And never even cared to tell Anurag about Sneha. 

So mahaan. 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Yea he never broke his promise by attacking Anurag and Moloy in the first track🀣

He got married to Prerna with the supposedly strong base of blackmail "deal" and then kept the pregnant woman depressed by keeping her in the same house where her love and child's father lived. 

Didn't tell her for 8 years wha had happened, even though he saw her dying inside everyday. Let her brew hatred and drown herself in it. 

And never even cared to tell Anurag about Sneha. 

So mahaan. 

Just like Anurag broke his promise by pushing prerna from bridge πŸŒ‰ and promise that he did in hospital πŸ₯ with Sneha to keep her always save and give her best life but instead leave her in orphanage πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so same same na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Firstly Bajaj job was to save prerna and he did that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And why should Bajaj contact Anurag about Sneha he believed that she died in that blast πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Why prerna didn’t contact Anurag?? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I don’t think she was in Bajaj bed or his arms 24/7 so she should secretly contact Anurag when Bajaj was in his office. And told Anurag that she will come back again to India one day for taking revenge of her daughter. And why Anurag himself didn’t went to that orphanage after one or two days and asked that lady if she really gave Sneha to prerna or no??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” He himself lived a modern life best house,food,clothes but his own daughter in orphanage πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Wowwww dad should be just like Anurag seriously πŸ˜’ πŸ€£

Opsssss sorry my mistake πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ Mr.daddy was busy in making babies with Komo πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ and when she gave a beautiful daughter for him so called that girl to β€œ biggest mistake of his life β€œ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒 Mind blowing Anurag πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And why Anurag suddenly want his β€œcheez” after 8 years πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ why he didn’t finished Komo game in one or two years living with her πŸ€”πŸ€” And bring his β€œ cheez” back to him 

🀣🀣

Please I can’t reply again  πŸ˜† because I have a lot to do I’m not like Anurag to go to his work once in a year πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Just like Anurag broke his promise by pushing prerna from bridge πŸŒ‰ and promise that he did in hospital πŸ₯ with Sneha to keep her always save and give her best life but instead leave her in orphanage πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so same same na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Firstly Bajaj job was to save prerna and he did that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And why should Bajaj contact Anurag about Sneha he believed that she died in that blast πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Why prerna didn’t contact Anurag?? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I don’t think she was in Bajaj bed or his arms 24/7 so she should secretly contact Anurag when Bajaj was in his office. And told Anurag that she will come back again to India one day for taking revenge of her daughter. And why Anurag himself didn’t went to that orphanage after one or two days and asked that lady if she really gave Sneha to prerna or no??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” He himself lived a modern life best house,food,clothes but his own daughter in orphanage πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Wowwww dad should be just like Anurag seriously πŸ˜’ πŸ€£

Opsssss sorry my mistake πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ Mr.daddy was busy in making babies with Komo πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ and when she gave a beautiful daughter for him so called that girl to β€œ biggest mistake of his life β€œ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒 Mind blowing Anurag πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And why Anurag suddenly want his β€œcheez” after 8 years πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ why he didn’t finished Komo game in one or two years living with her πŸ€”πŸ€” And bring his β€œ cheez” back to him 

🀣🀣

Please I can’t reply again  πŸ˜† because I have a lot to do I’m not like Anurag to go to his work once in a year πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Well I won't answer for Anurag. That already is happening in the episodes. πŸ˜†You can check them out to clear doubts on what happened when. At least he is accepting his blunders and not standing in front of Prerna pretending he is mahaan. 

Bold: Well Bajaj's "job" was to only save Prerna. To hell with her daughter. That's what I am also saying. πŸ˜†

He would have cared for her daughter also if he actually loved Prerna. Well he doesn't care for her own daughterπŸ˜†.... But anyway...... 

Bajaj was supposed to contact Anurag cause Bajaj was part of the plan. Not Pre. It was his responsibility to tell Anurag if something went wrong. And he made her believe that she is so weak she can't confront Anurag. She should wait for the "right time". Itna mahaanta level ka manipulation. πŸ˜†

mukherjeesulata thumbnail

Just speculation... may not be true... Perhaps Komolika was the one who told Bajaj to rescue Prerna and Anurag came to know from Komolika only about this... Though it looks like Anurag only told Bajaj to resue, I think this can be another possibility... Komolika wanted Bajaj to marry Prerna so that she can never come back to Anurag...

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukherjeesulata

Just speculation... may not be true... Perhaps Komolika was the one who told Bajaj to rescue Prerna and Anurag came to know from Komolika only about this... Though it looks like Anurag only told Bajaj to resue, I think this can be another possibility... Komolika wanted Bajaj to marry Prerna so that she can never come back to Anurag...

Whichever way you see it, you can't deny the fact that Bajaj failed Prerna. Whether Anurag told him to do anything or whether he was with Kom (which is actually worse), he let her be miserable for 8 years. And he wasn't ready to let Prerna come back after that as well if she wasn't so adamant. 

We will anyways get to know tomorrow the rest of the things. 

mukherjeesulata thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Whichever way you see it, you can't deny the fact that Bajaj failed Prerna. Whether Anurag told him to do anything or whether he was with Kom (which is actually worse), he let her be miserable for 8 years. And he wasn't ready to let Prerna come back after that as well if she wasn't so adamant. 

We will anyways get to know tomorrow the rest of the things. 

Yes, that's true... If Bajaj really loved her, he should have told her the truth and helped her to fight and win over Komolika... She lived with so much of pain in the last 8 years...

WildestDreams thumbnail

Discussions based on Social Media posts aren’t allowed in forum.

Topic closed

Regards

KZK2 DT