Posted: 3 years ago

Nice teaser.

Updt soon 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Saathiya

Part 8

Raman was engrossed in working in his cabin ishita enters holding ruhi raman looks on. Ishita walks towards him while raman stands up and says: what are you doing here ishita. He turns his face away while ishita says: you are angry with me because i hurt you pushed you away from me. You wants to take revenge from me na because whenever you came to me after shagun death i shouted you and doubted your love

Raman: and you also told that ruhi will be known as subbu daughter you were angry to this extent ishita itni nafrat karne lagi thi tum

Ishita: i was mad to think like this raman understand me I was not thinking rationally

Raman: to mein apni khushi say shagun kay saath nhe tha it was my responsibility. I didn’t left you.I told you to let me tell all truth to our family but you denied  I told you to accompany me  to Mumbai but you denied why ishita why. I know you were also hurt but mera kiya ishita you knew everything then why you doubted my love for you.

Ishita: raman. ..i am sorry raman for hurting you I was not  in right frame of mind to understand anything I know I done wrong with you  but don’t give us this punishment I yearn for your love don’t make your daughter yearn for you raman  lets start fresh we are together. I am your wife and ruhi is our daughter we should reveal this truth soon

Hayye rabba both hears exclamation. They turns and gets shocked seeing toshi jee standing there.Ishita and raman looks on seeing toshi jee they were not getting  how  to explain her toshi jee walks towards raman  gives him a tight slap across his face and asks angrily: what is this raman?Ye sab sach hai ishita  teri biwi aur ye bachi teri hai bol. Ishita tries to say something but toshi jee show her palm and says: I am talking to my son don’t interfere ishita..

Toshi jee shook raman and shouts: itna bara dhoka diya tum dono ne how can you do this raman. Ishita you also hided everything from us. Do you understand the gravity of situation because of  your  one lie how everyone will get hurt. Subbu family thinks this baby as their they have  lots of  hopes we trusted you so much raman but you break our trust. Now why you are silent bolo kuch to bolo.

Raman looks at his mother and says: haan maa this  is truth we are married. Before shagun return in our life  we were married. Shagun also knew  about us. We wanted to tell everything to all of you but didn’t got time. Toshi jee glares at him and sarcastically says: in these nine months you didn’t got time totell truth. Raman looks helplessly at his mother  and says: I was stuck maa shagun health was not fine I had to go to Mumbai for her ishita was angry with me then shagun died and baby was so weak. Ishita intervene and says: I was angry on raman he tried to tell you all truth after shagun death but due  to me he stopped because  I stopped talking with him stress ki wajah say pregnancy mein complication hogayi thi raman didn’t wanted to take any risk with me and our baby so he gave me time.

Toshi jee laughs listening to them and says: kamal hai tum dono ka what a story you know what you both are putting blame on destiny but all this happened because of you both I didn’t expected that you both will act immature. I am very disappointed with you.

Their talk was interrupted as nurse enters and says: ishita jee you  are here come with me we need to check baby before discharge ishita  was looking at raman and toshi jee. Toshi jee says: ishita go with nurse I want to talk with raman ishita nods and leaves from there with nurse. Toshi jee looks at raman and says: why you done this raman you should have  told me before. Raman held her hand and says: maa you will accept ishita and ruhi na. bolo na maa toshi jee composes herself and says: we should  share  all this with bhalla jee I cant take decision alone phr mr iyer say bhi to baat karni hogi. Kitna kuch hai jo theek karna hai.

Saying this she leaves while raman was thinking of the happening of day he start smiling remembering that ishita  is no longer angry with him she wants to stay with him. He gets up and says: I should talk with ishita. He rushes out of the room and goes towards the children ward. He gets happy seeing his princess laying on bed throwing her legs in air while ishita  was listening to doctor shilpa instructions. Raman enters  and asks: how is ruhi.Shilpa smiles at raman and says: she is perfectly fine ishita and baby both are ready to go to their home. saying this shilpa leaves  Raman nods and says looking at ishita: yes today they will go to their home. Ishita too gets  happy listening to raman. Raman held ruhi in his arms and showers kisses on her little face. Ishita  was feeling contended seeing ruhi getting father love. She held raman hand and asks: aunty maan gayi.

Raman hugs her from side and says: maa wants to talk with papa first then we will talk with iyer uncle. I hope everything will get sorted. God forbid if nothing works but trust  me ishita I will not leave you and our baby never.. I cant live without you two. I love  you both . ishita  smiles listening to him and  nods. Both comes out of the room. Raman was holding ruhi in his one  hand while other hand was wrapped around ishita they were walking together and looking like a perfect family. Mr iyer looks at them from far and gets irritated he is  not all liking raman closeness with ishita but  he didn’t express it as  before ishita was  pregnant he cant understand why raman is so incline towards  ishita and baby. He  walks towards them and says: discharge formalities are done ishu lets  go home.He takes ruhi from raman and held  ishita hands.

Raman was looking at them he  tries to say something but toshijee held his hand and sign him not  to say anything. Mr iyer  leaves with ishitaand  ruhi while raman was  looking at them. Toshi jee says: I have told everything to your papa lets go home he wanted to talk to you. Raman says: per ishita.. maa I should talk with iyer uncle. Toshi jee shook her  head and says: no raman not now. This is hospital and I don’t want any drama here. We will go home then your father  will talk to you phr hum Ishita aur ruhi ko lene jain gay. Listening to his mother raman gets happy, he hugs her and asks: maa you accepted them. Toshi jee nods and says: aur nhe to kiya bus I was  little angry that you kept us in dark.

Raman: you are best maa. He exclaims unable to hold his happiness that his  family has accepted ishita and ruhi. Toshi jee blesses raman and says: chaplain ghar. Raman nods and both heads to their  home. Mr bhalla was angry with raman who explain his side of story although mr bhalla was angry that raman  lied to them but he accepted ishita and ruhi. Trio prepare to leave for iyer house to bring ishita and  ruhi home. Mrs bhalla was instructing romi and simmi when raman comes  out of room. He  gets happy listening to them. Mrs bhalla: romi this is the  list you will bring all these item baby need all this. Simmi you decorate house after all is ghar  ki bahu aur poti arahy hain.

Mr bhalla pats raman back and says: dekh sab kitna khush hain aur ye khushi to bohat phele de sakta tha but no you wanted to hide everything. Raman tries to say something but mrbhalla show him palm and says: lets go. Raman nods and trio leaves for iyer house.

At iyer house,ishita  has locked herself in room with ruhi while mr iyer was continuously knocking her door and says: ishu open the door. Ishita shouts: no appa ask them to leave. Subbu mother too comes and sweetly says: kanna why are you behaving like this we came here to take you and our grand child. Ishita shouts:no ruhi is not your grand child leave from here.

Subbu mother looks at mr iyer who shrug his shoulder not knowing how  to react. They were still thinking about ishita behavior when door bell rings. Mr iyer goes to open the door he gets surprised  to find mr and mrs bhalla standing there he smiles lightly thinking they came  to congratulate and  meet ishita and  ruhi. His  smile faded as he  sees raman too coming mr bhalla  smile and says: iyer sahib don’t you ask us to come inside. Mr iyer nods and says: please come.. bhallas entersthe house and gets worried seeing subbu family also present.

Raman couldn’t stop  himself and  asks: uncle ishita aur ruhi kahan hai. Subbu  mother says: we came here to take  them home but  madam has locked herself in room with our grandchild she is not  opening the door. Aur pagalon jaisi baatain kar rahi hai kehti hai baby is not our grand child. Bhallas were not getting how to initiate the conversation. Raman gets up and  leaves he knocks  the door softly. Ishita was irritated, she replies: appa i told you na ask themto leave. Raman says: ishita its me.. raman.. ishita opens  the door in next second holding ruhi and looks at raman with teary eyes. Subbu family and mr iyer was astonished to see this. Raman says: we came here to take you both chalo gin a.. ishita gets happy she smiles  through tears and hugs  him tightly not caring about the rest.

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi