Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My thoughts, exactly. I keep hoping CVs change their terrible blunder of making Anu throw Pre off by showing the whole damn thing as a dream - Anurag lost his memory and regained it just as cutiepie was born ..perhaps komolika did something to him then pushing him into a coma and everything after is Anurag's hallucination while in a comatose state .. hopefully he suddenly wakes up and we see the real world where Pre and Sneha are waiting for him to wake up - and then it's a happy union.

Nothing can erase the obnoxious writing of making anurag throw pre off -

but just think despite that the audience wants anupre ..we want to see them together ..they r the only couple that stand out and look good - every other combination is trashy - so i'm willing to overlook the atrocious writing wrt the bridge shit and am just glad the story is gonna end with anupre and not any other pair!

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

I’m a huge Parthian, honestly not bothered much about anyone else in the show. I was a fan of AnuPre before the Bridge drama but Definitely post that I’m done with them as well. PreRish nor AnuLika never attracted me.

As a Parth Samthaan fan, the butchering they did with Anurag, especially during the bridge track is so terrible that no amount of whitewashing can make it right? And today they have compared the question paper leaking to that incident? Like really? *Edited by DT* Though I’m happy Parth got good fame and fan following with this show, it hurts to think about the way The character of Anurag is written. We couldn’t   let go off AnuPre, so the CVs should have atleast struck to them instead of shoving the  the iconic characters in our throat and butchering the leads beyond repair!! 

Only saving grace is - this season was about Anurag. Either you loved him, or you hated him, he was the one who stood out, didn’t let iconic characters grab the attention from him. Kudos to Parth for that!! 

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hope4u

See the problem started with Anuneprekokyunmaara. It was not well planned, and the sole aim with that was to pave the way for bapre. They tried to set bapre once before by butchering anurag and making him someone who will go to the lengths of staging his own accident. 

When that didn't work, they went a step further and brought in the bridge kaand. The makers thought, that this would definitely break the audience for good and they will be ready to watch a new couple. But that didn't happen. The new couple and Bajaj was so boring that the audience reacted to them the way a cat reacts to a bowl of broccoli. Total and utter rejection. And now, with the end so near they don't k ow how to go about correcting the collossal damages that the Leap has caused. Sneha is such a massive issue that the fact she is still not been addressed makes everything appear so superficial and meaningless. Net result, most of us are stuck with a show and characters we can't root for. At best its the nostalgia of the past, and the feeling of relief that it's ending that's keeping us here. #countdown. #10daysmore. 

the makers thought. I wonder if they sat down and explained their entire thought process and actions to you. 😆 

TM - As far as the bridge track is considered. They badly needed numbers. They made the track the talk of the town with excellent PR, promos, and obviously shock value. The numbers were steadily on the rise too I think and then lo and behold covid happened. 

At the end of the day I don't think this show's makers ever cared for Anurag/Prerna/Bajaj/Komolika or any of the other characters. They cared about getting ratings. Ratings come from zero logic/a hell lot of drama. Anurag se waise hi itna kuch karwaa chuke the. Since the audience is the most forgiving of him and he was obviously the face of the show, chaand pe laggaya ek aur daag. 😛

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

you are right.what I meant was in 98 percent of the serials heroes are made to misunderstand the heroines n throw them out over silly things. that didn't happen with anurag.but since he is a weak character he is doing other blunders

Ditto !apart from being "angry", he did everything that angry young man do . All the adjectives there as someone mentioned . He may have not misunderstood pre and thrown her out of his house but he did humiliate her publicly and "acted" as if he never loved her n threw her out of his life , not once but twice. Again in bridge kaand.  Moreover , he shows no signs of remorse , n he is trying to hide his weakness under " I am also a human who makes mistakes". Cmon this wasnt a mistake. It had serious repercussions. It's by chance that his daughter is alive. Imo it's worse than what angry young men do. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i am not justifying his actions.what he did was wrong during the bridge incident.but still I cant forget him for being one of the very few male leads who didn't misunderstand the female lead n threw her out purposefully.the intention was different n it also matters

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ditto !apart from being "angry", he did everything that angry young man do . All the adjectives there as someone mentioned . He may have not misunderstood pre and thrown her out of his house but he did humiliate her publicly and "acted" as if he never loved her n threw her out of his life , not once but twice. Again in bridge kaand.  Moreover , he shows no signs of remorse , n he is trying to hide his weakness under " I am also a human who makes mistakes". Cmon this wasnt a mistake. It had serious repercussions. It's by chance that his daughter is alive. Imo it's worse than what angry young men do. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i am not justifying his actions.what he did was wrong during the bridge incident.but still I cant forget him for being one of the very few male leads who didn't misunderstand the female lead n threw her out purposefully.the intention was different n it also matters

But my friend why is it always about him and his feelings ? The pain caused to prerna was real. 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But my friend why is it always about him and his feelings ? The pain caused to prerna was real.

👏 well said. Prerna is an after thought to the CV's & viewers. her pain & existence relates only to her being 1 half of AnuPre & that's all. she has no identity of her own 😔 people can't or don't want to relate to her. not just on IF but also on other sites I've read sooo many comments vilifying her for misunderstanding Anu when he got married to Komo or after the bridge kaand & how he ALWAYS understands her (not true tho, during Bajaj1 track he initially humiliated & misunderstood her & didn't even apologise after finding out truth ).

it's really sad that people are too busy justifying Anu's actions that they forgot that a woman went through hardship & pain of losing a child for 8 years 😭 but it's ok as long as Anu apologises & they get back togther,  all is well... right 🤔

is such a shame how FL are treated across the boards by ML yet nobody objects to it. I've always said REEL affects REAL, i understand it's entertainment but they could write stronger FL's that inspire women especially the younger generation 😊. (it's more important now then ever as violence against women are on the rise,  it could even help evoke sympathy for the FL from all viewers including men, isn't that worth it 🤔 )

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Agreed.pre character has been handled very badly in kzk.

But to see a strong, confident, independent in short today's woman,itv specially Ekta's show is not the place.

There mantra is only to make sure that fl luve and die for the happiness of her family and loved ones.fl can forgive and forget anything in blink of eye,fl can't be selfish even for a second,fl can't commit mistakes.

Pre is just another product of Ekta's series of fl.not much difference.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Agreed.pre character has been handled very badly in kzk.

But to see a strong, confident, independent in short today's woman,itv specially Ekta's show is not the place.

There mantra is only to make sure that fl luve and die for the happiness of her family and loved ones.fl can forgive and forget anything in blink of eye,fl can't be selfish even for a second,fl can't commit mistakes.

Pre is just another product of Ekta's series of fl.not much difference.

it's sad in my opinion,  sometimes you have to demand change rather than wait for it. i myself would NEVER let my daughter (if i had one 😆) watch such regressive content.  woman have so much pressure to be everything at the same time & such regressive content just reinforces that. however there's hope, with new  OT platforms like Netflix etc better content is available. hopefully that will trickle down to ITV some day 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

right. in tv serial world the leads give pain to each other in the name of sacrifice

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prerna ki padi kisko hai is show main? Gharwaale bhi Anurag ya Baja karte hai, behen uski Anurag ki cheerleader, mummy Bajaj ki. Itna bada parivar par ek bhi uski side nahi. 

Writers ne be soch liya hai (atleast in this ghatiya track), Prerna ki jagah flower pot likh dete. Dialogues bhi bechari ke lagta hai set par aake hi likhta hai koi