Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=29

Ishra were hugging each other after sometime raman broke the hug

R: aaj hamari zindagi ka sabse special din hai main bata nahi sakta ishita main kitna khush hoon

( today is very special day of our life i can't tell you am so happy)

He said making her smile he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes

I: raman now let's go main aapke liyek breakfast banati hoon aapko bhook lagi hogi naa kal raat bhi aapne kuch nahi khaya

( raman now let's go i will make breakfast for you and you must be hungry you didn't have anything from yesterday) 

R: to tumne kounsa khaya tha main janta hoon

( even you didn't eat anything i know)

I: let's go chalke breakfast karte hai

( let's go and have breakfast)

She said and was going while raman pulled her to himself

R: this is not done ishita maine tumhare liye itna acha surprise plan kiya aur tumne mujhe ache se thanks bhi nahi kaha breakfast to wait kar sakta hai pehle mujhe mera desert chaiye

( this is not done ishita i planned such a good surprise for you and you even thanked me properly breakfast can wait first i want my desert)

He said making her blush he smiles looking at her and tucked her hair stand behind her ear and cupped her face while she closed her eyes he bring his lips near her and was about to kiss her when door bell rings breaking their moment making raman frustrate

R: ab iss whakht koun aa gya?

( who can come on this time?)

I: raman main dekhti hoon

( i will check raman)

R: rehne do naa koi zaroort nahi hai main apne romantic mood ki band kisi ko nahi bajane duga

( let it be i don't want to spoil my romantic mood)

He said pulling her towards himself when the door bell rings again

I: raman please let me check koun hai

R: thik hai jao waise bhi tumhe apne bechare pati ki fikar hi kaha hai?

( ok go i know you just don't care about your husband )

He said irritately while ishita smiles looking at him she kissed his cheeks

I: you are really cute raman

She said and went to open the door while he smiles

Ishita opens the door and saw mihir and mihika standing there

I: mihir mihika tum dono ek saath please come naa

( mihir mihika you both together please come inside)

She said while mihika higs her

Mi: congratulations bhabhi ab tak to bhai ne aapko surprise de hi diya hoga

( congratulations bhabhi i know bhai must have given you your surprise)

I: tum dono bhi raman ke plan mai shamil the aur mujhe to kuch pata bhi nahi chala

( you both were also involved in raman's plan and i didn't come to knew anything)

M: bhabhi wo kya hai naa ye sara plan to raman ka hi tha humne to bas uska saath diya aur aapki khushi dekh ke main bata sakta hoon ki aapko raman ka surprise sach mai bhot acha laga

( bhabhi it was all raman's plan we just helped him and seeing you so happy i can guess that you liked his surprise)

He said while ishita smiles

I: please come inside

She said and takes them inside

M: hello raman

R: tum dono jaha

( you both here)

M: kya hua raman tum khush nahi ho humko dekh kar? Humko to laga aaj tum aur bhabhi shadi kar rahe ho to hum jaake tum dono ki shadi ki tyari kare aur tum dono ke special din ko aur bhi special bana de shayd tum khush nahi ho ki hum yaha aaye par tumhe bura lage ya acha mujhe to koi farak nahi padta aaj mere best friend ki shadi hai ab to shadi hone tak main tumhare saath hi rehne wala hoon

( what happen you are not happy seeing us? We thought that you both are getting married today so we should come and help im the preparations of the wedding but i think you didn't like that we come here but you know what i just don't care you liked it or not today is my best friend's wedding so i will stay here with him)   

R: mihir tumhari to timing to shuru se hi khrab hai

( mihir your timing is always wrong)

Mihika saw lipstick mark on raman's cheeks and smiles

Mi: oh lagta hai humne dono love birds ko disturb kar diya 

( oh i think we both have disturbed the love birds)

She said teasing ishra

M: haa lagta hai hum galat time par aa gaye sorry raman

( yes i think we come on wrong time)

Ishita looks at raman and saw lipstick mark on his cheeks and signal raman while he touches his cheeks and realised why they were teasing him

M: raman tum bhi naa tumhe humko pehle batna chaiye tha hum thoda sa late aa jaate

( raman you should tell us before we would have come late)

R: chup bakwas band kar apni samjhe aur haa main tujhe kyu batau tumhe khood sochna chaiye tha naa ki main ishita ke saath time spend kar raha hoon hum dono ek saath honge tum subhe subhe hi aa gaye ab main apni biwi ke saath romance bhi nahi kar sakta

( just shut up and you should think about it naa that i must spending time with ishita why did you come to disturb us now i can't even do romance with my wife)

He said while ishita glares at him

I: raman please

She said while mimi laughs looking at them

Mi: you both are really adorable sach mai aap dono ko aise ek saath itna khush dekh ke mujhe bhot acha lag raha hai

( you both are really adorable i am feeling so good seeing you both like this)

She said making ishra smile

R: thank you so much mihir and mihika hum dono ka iss duniya mai ab koi nahi hai par tum dono ko dekh ke hume kabhi apni family ki kami mehsoos nahi hoti

( thank you so much mihir and mihika we both don't have anyone in this world but seeing you both we don't feel that we are alone)

Mi: raman bhai aapne mujhe apni behan mana hai naa aapne kitna kuch kiya mere liye ab main aapke liye jitna bhi kar saku wo kam hoga main aapko sirf apna bhai kehti nahi hoon maanti bhi hoon

( raman bhai you call me your sister you did so much for me i not only call you my brother you are really my brother)

She said making raman smile

R: thanks mihika

He said and side hugged her

M: ishita bhabhi raman ko to uski behan mil gayi par aap fikar maat karo aap akeli nahi ho main hoon naa aapka bhai ab aapki shadi ki sari responsibility meri main raman ka dost hoon aur aaj se aapka bhai aur iss shadi main ladki walo ki taraf se hoon to aapko ye bilkul feel karne ki zaroort nahi hai ki aapki traf se koi nahi hai

( ishita bhabhi raman got his sister but don't worry you are not alone i am your brother now your marriage is my responsibility i am from your side so you don't need to feel sad)

He said while ishita smiles

I: thank you so much mihir you are really sweet aaj mujhe tum jaisa itna acha bhai mil gya

( thank you so much mihir you are really sweet i am happy i got a brother like you)

She said while mihir smiles

M: ab se hamara double rishta hai ab raman bhi mera itna acha dost hai so main aapko bhabhi hi bulauga par aapka ye bhai hamesha aapki seva mai hazir raheha

( now we have double relation raman is my good friend so i will call you bhabhi but your brother will be always with you) 

He said and hugs her while ishita smiles looking at him

R: waah mihir tum to bhot chalak nikle tumne to apni bhabhi ko behan bana liya bhabhi ke chamche aur please ishita tum naa isse zara door hi rehna ye jab bhi mujhse jahgra karega naa  to ye aisi sweet baatien karke tumhe apni taraf kar lega

( wow mihir you are so clever you made ishita your sister and please ishita you should stay away from him whenever he will fight with you he will make you in your side i know him very well)

He said while ishita and mihir smiles looking at him

M: bhabhi aapko kahi se jalne ki smell nahi aa rahi? lagta hai koi jal raha hai

( bhabhi don't you think that  something is burning i think someone is getting jealous)

R: just shut up mihir

M: raman come on ishita bhabhi ko ab maine apni behan mana hai aur tum mujhe unke saath dekh ke jealous feel kar rahe ho sachi raman tumhara naa kuch nahi ho sakta

( raman come on i consider ishita bhabhi as my sister so you don't need to feel jealous) 

He said while raman looks at him

R: oh hello main jealous nahi hoon ok so apni bakwas band karo mere hote hue kisi himmat nahi ho sakti meri biwi ki aur dekhe bhi samjhe

( oh hello i am not jealous ok so stop your rubbish and till i am here no one can dare to even look at ishita)

He said making ishita blush while raman looks at her and side hugged her while mimi smiles looking at them

Mi: excuse me love birds ab humko aapki shadi ki tyari shuru karni chaiye bhabhi aaj main aapko apne hathon se tyar karugi abhi mehndi aur haldi ki rasam bhi baaki hai maine mihir ke saath milke sab plan kar liya hai last time aap dono ki shadi jaldbazi mai hui thi naa par iss baar hum chathe hai aapki shadi har ek rasam ke saath ho

( excuse me love birds i think now we should start preparations of your wedding bhabhi today i will make you ready with my hands now we will do your mehndi and haldi function last time you both get married without any ritual now we will do all rituals)

She said making ishra smile

I: thank you so much mihir mihika sach mai tum dono ne hamare liye ye moment aur bhi special bana diya

( thank you so much mihir mihika really you both made this moments so special for us)

M: bhabhi pehle shadi hone di jiye phir hume thanks kaheyga ab humko jaldi se tyari shuru karni chaiye time bhot kam hai

( bhabhi first let the marriage happen then you can say thanks to us now we should start the preparation soon) 

I: haa par sabse pehle chalke breakfast kare tabhi to shadi ki tyari hogi

( ok but let's go and have breakfast first then only we can do the preparations) 

M: haa bhabhi mujhe to bhot bhook lagi hai

( yes bhabhi i am really hungry)

R: bhookad kahi ka

Mi: bhabhi chaliye hum dono milke breakfast banate hai

( bhabhi come we will make breakfast together)

She said while ishita nodded and they both went to kitchen to make breakfast

After sometime

Ishra and mimi had their breakfast while talking happily after it raman and mihir went out to do some shopping for the wedding while mihika decorates the home beautifully after it she applied mehndi in ishita's hand after sometime raman and mihir comes back and mihir helps raman to get ready for haldi ceremony while mihika made ishita ready wearing a yellow saree and flower jewellers

At first they appiled haldi to raman then they appiled the haldi to ishita and clicked their many pictures while ishra were really happy enjoying every moment together

Mi: bhabhi come ab aap jaake naha lo iske baad humko aapki shadi ke liye mandir jana hai

( bhabhi come you should go and take bath now we have to go to the temple for your wedding)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded

After sometime ishita went to her room she locked the door from inside and was going towards washroom when someone hold her hand from behind she got scared and was about to shout but he pinned her to wall and keep his hand on her lips she got relief seeing him

R: relax main hoon

I: raman aap jaha aap to mihir ke saath gaye the ready hone

( raman here but you went with mihir to get ready)

R: apni hone wali biwi se milne aaya hoon pata hai subhe se kitni kossish kar raha hoon tumhare kareebh aane ki par ye mihir aur mihika ki wajeh se moka hi nahi mil raha tha

( i come here to meet my would be wife i am trying so hard from morning to come near you but i didn't get any chance beacuse of mihika and mihir)  

I: aap shyad bhool rahe ho ki abhi hamari shadi hui nahi hai aur shadi se pehle aise milna achi baat nahi hai

( i think you are forgetting we are not married yet and it's not good to meet like this before marriage)

She said teasing him

R: i don't care main bas itna hi janta hoon ki main apni biwi se door nahi reh sakta

( i don't care i just can't stay away from my wife) 

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear

I: raman mihika aa jayegi aap jao

( raman mihika will come please go)

R: nahi jaauga mujhe apni hone wali biwi ko ache se dekh to lene do agar mujhe koi kami lagi to main abhi ye shadi tod duga aur bach jaauga waise mujhe lag raha hai tum moti ho gayi ho

( no i will not go i want to see my would be wife properly if i will see something wrong in her then i will break this marriage and will run away and i think you are getting  fat)

He said making her shocked she hit him on chest

I: what do you mean? Raman seriously aap naa bhot bure ho mujhe laga aap meri taarif karoge thik hai main aapko moti lagti hoon naa aap shadi nahi karna chathe naa mujhse to thik hai maat karo

( what do you mean? Raman seriously you are really bad i thought that you will praise me but it's ok i am looking fat naa so just go and don't need to marry me)

She said and was going pushing him away but he hold her hand and pulled her to himself

R: haye meri tikhi lal mirch itna gussa kyu kar rahi ho? Main to mazak kar raha tha itni sundar biwi ko koi chod sakta hai kya? Tum zara meri aankhon mai dekho tumhe puri duniya khood se sundar aur koi nazar nahi aayega

( my red hot chilli i was just kidding why are you getting angry ? How can i leave my beautiful wife? Just look in my eyes and you will see that there is no one more beautiful than you in the world)

He said making her look at him

I: ab ye filmy baatien maat karo

( stop this filmy dialogues)

R: main sach keh raha hoon kyunki tumne meri zindagi ko badal diya tumhare aane ke baad meri zindagi aur bhi khoobsurat ho gayi tumne mujhe pyar karna sikhya aur ab to main tumhare bina apni zindagi ke bare mai soch bhi nahi sakta main tumhe bata nahi sakta aaj tumhe apni dulhan ke roop mai dekh ke tumhare haathon mai apne naam ki mehndi dekh ke main kitna khush hoon kitna acha lag raha hai ye jaan kar ki tum sirf meri ho

( it is true ishita beacuse you changed my life you made my life more beautiful you made me fall in love with you now i can't even imagine my life without you i can't tell you i am so happy seeing my mehndi in your hands seeing you becoming my bride it's the best feeling that you are only mine)   

He said while her eyes get moist listing him she just hugs him tightly while he smiles and hugs her back caressing her hair lovingly while she started crying he broke the hug and cupped her face

R: ishita kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho?

( ishita what happen why are you crying?)

He asked worriedly

I: raman aaj main bhi bhot khush hoon aaj mujhe sab kuch mil gya mere paas sari khushiyan hai kabhi kabhi to mujhe daar lagta hai kahi kuch bura naa ho jaye main ab aapko kabhi khona nahi chathi raman

( raman today i am very happy today i got everything i have all the happiness sometimes i feel scared to lose all this happiness i don't want to lose you raman) 

She was saying while he put his finger on her lips

R: aisa kuch nahi hoga mere hote hue hum dono kabhi alag nahi honge you trust me naa?

( it will never happen ishita we will never go away from each other you trust me naa?)

He said while she nodded he smiles and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him again resting her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her

They stayed in same position for sometime and broke the hug

R: now no more tears

He said and wipes tears from corner of her eyes

R: main jaha apni biwi se kuch romantic baatien karne aaya tha aur tumne phir se tumhara emotional baatien start kardi

( i come here to romance with my wife but you started you got emotional again)

He said making her smile a little while he pull her more closer and nuzzles his head in the crook of her neck making her weak on her knees he rub his cheeks with hers

He looked at her and touch her lips with his fingers making her feel goosebumps he pull her more into himself and put his lips on hers while she closed her eyes and both start kissing each other passionately after a long passionate kiss they finally broke the kiss in the need of air he start caressing her bare back making her weak on her knees he pinned her to the wall and start kissing her neckline making her moan in pleasure pulling him more into herself they were lost in each other when mihika knocks the door

Mi: bhabhi

Ishra looked at each other and parted away

I: mihika main change kar rahi hoon

( mihika i am changing)

Mi: ok bhabhi aap jaldi se karo humko mandir bhi jana hai abhi aapko shadi ke liye ready karna hai

( ok bhabhi come soon we have to go to the temple on time i have to make you ready for the wedding)

I: haa mihika main aa rahi hoon

( yes mihika i am coming)

She said while mihika nodded and leaves from there

R: ye mihir aur mihika hamesha aa jaate hai hume disturb karne

( this mihir and mihika always comes to disturb us)

I: raman please aisa maat bolo wo dono hamare liye kitna kuch kar rahe hai hamare liye

( raman please don't say this they both are doing so much for us)

R: you are right dono bhot hi sweet hai ( they are really sweet)

I: raman mihir aur mihika ko dekh aapko kuch feel nahi hota kya? I mean mihir aur mihika

( raman don't you feel something seeing mihir and mihika? I mean they both)

She said looking at him

R: haa ishita tum shyad thik keh rahi ho

( yes ishita i think you are right)

I: iska matlab aap bhi wahi soch rahe ho jo main soch rahi hoon?

( it's mean you are also thinking same?)

She said smiling while he nodded

R: i think mihir aur mihika ek dusre ke liye perfect honge

( i think they are perfect for each other)

I: par raman mihika ke past ki wajeh se mihir usko accept karega? kahi mihir ki zindagi mai koi aur ladki naa ho

( but raman will mihir accept mihika after knowing about her past? What if mihir have someone else in his life?)

R: ishita uski fikar tum maat karo main jaldi mihir se iss bare mai baat karuga aur agar mihir aur mihika dono ek dusre ko passand karte hai to hum dono unke bare mai zaroor sochege

( ishita you just don't worry about it very soon i will talk to mihir about this and if they both likes each other then we will think about them)

He said while she nodded happily

I: acha raman abhi aap jaha se jao mujhe jaake nahana hai mihika phir aa jayegi mujhe bulane

( ok raman now you go i have to take bath mihika will come again)

R: agar tum kaho to main tumhari help karu nahane mai?

( if you want can i help you in taking bath?)

He said with naughty smile while she hit him lightly on the shoulder

I: no thanks i will manage aap jao ( you go)

R: no let me help you i am your husband

She said blushing

R: ok main jaa raha hoon ab mujse intzaar nahi hoga tumhe apni dulhan ke roop mai dekhne ka

( ok i am going i can't wait to see you as my bride)

He said and goes from there kissing her cheeks while she blushes and went to washroom

After sometime ishra and mimi went to the temple they invited few guests there mihir start welcoming them while mihika takes ishita to the room to make her ready for the wedding while mihir helped raman to get ready while pandit ji start doing the preparations for the rituals 

After sometime raman was called for the rituals he sits in the mandap and start doing the rituals  after sometime ishita was also called to the mandap mihika went to bring her

After sometime

Raman was sitting in mandap waiting for ishita impatiently finally he saw her coming with mihika she was looking very beautiful in mehroon colour wedding lehnga with red and white chura in her hands raman was lost in her she was looking very beautiful more than he thought he got lost in her beauty while she blushed feeling his gaze

M: excuse me raman please tum bhabhi ko baad mai ghoor lena abhi rasam par concentrate karo

( excuse me raman please stop staring at bhabhi and concentrate at ritual)

He said making everyone laugh while raman glares at him mihika brings ishita to the mandap and pandit ji asked her to sit next to raman ishita looked at raman while he hold her hand and made her sit next to her both looked at each other and smiles

R: ek baat kahu?

( can i say something?)

He said while she nodded

R: aaj mujhe tumse phir se mohabbat ho gayi

( today i fall in love with you all over again)

He said making her blush

R: pichli baar jab tum dulhan bani thi to maine tumhe itne ache se nahi dekha tha par aaj dekh raha hoon ki main kitna lucky hoon mujhe duniya ki sabse sundar dulhan mili hai

( last time when you become bride then i didn't see you properly but today i got to know that i am so lucky beacuse i got such a beautiful bride)

I: ye sirf aapke pyar ka asar hai raman

( it's the effect of your love)

She said making him smile

R: aaj se hamare pyar ki hamare rishte ki ek nayi shuruwat hogi aur ab hamari zindagi mai sirf aur sirf khushiyan hi hoga

( today we it will a new start of our relationship and our love now there will be only happiness in our life)

He said while she nodded both smiles while pandit ji start chanting the mantras pandit ji told them to exchange the garlands ishra looked at each other and got up first raman made her wear garland after it ishita also make him wear garland and both smiles looking at each other after it pandit ji told them to take pehras around sacred fire mihika tied theor gadbandhan after it ishra start taking pehras around the fire holding each other hand promising each other to never leave each other side after the pehras pandit ji told them to sit and told raman to make ishita wear mangalsutra raman takes the mangalsutra and make her wear it around her neck after it he filled her partition with sindoor making her his again while she closed her eyes feeling the moment

pandit ji announced them husband and wife making them happy they took blessings from pandit ji after it they went towards mihika's appa and touch their feet while he blessed them happily

R: thank you so much mihika tumne appa ko bhi jaha bula liya hum dono ki family mai humko aashirwad dene wala koi bada nahi hai

( thank you mihika you bring your appa here we both don't have any elder in our family to bless us)

I: thank you uncle aap hum dono ki shadi mai aaye aur humko aashirwad diya

( thank you uncle you come in our wedding and blessed us)

Mihika's appa: beta tum bhi bilkul mihika ki tarah meri beti ho tum dono ne meri mihika ke liye itna kuch kiya tum dono sach mai bhot ache ho bhagwan hamesha tum dono ko aise hi khush rakhe ab mihika ki tarah main tum dono ka bhi appa hoon tum ab hamari family ka hissa ho

( you are also like my daughter like mihika you both did so much for my mihika you both are really good i wish god keeps you happy always and now like mihika i am your father also you are part of our family now)

He said making ishra smile

I: thank you appa

She said with teary eyes and hugs him while he smiles and blessed her happily mihir comes there and hugs ishra

M: congratulations raman and bhabhi

R: thank you mihir

Mi: congrats bhai bhabhi

She said and hugs both ishra happily neil comes there

N: congrats raman

He said while raman hugs him happily

N: she is my wife kirti

He said introducing ishra with his wife

K: congratulations both of you

I: thank you

After it all guest congratulate them and gave them gifts after sometime ishra excused themselves  from everyone 

R: so now you are officially mrs ishita raman bhalla once again are you happy now?

He said wrapping his arm around her

I: yes mr bhalla am very happy

She said smiling while he pecked her hair softly

R: so let's go to our home aaj hum dono ki zindagi ki nayi shuruwat hogi aur hamari life mai sirf khushiyan hogi

( so let's go to our home today we will start a fresh now there will be lots of happiness in my life)

He said while she smiles and nodded and rested her head on his chest while he also wrapped his arms around her 

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.  

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di๐Ÿ˜

Both of them are really cute๐Ÿ’˜

Mimi are so sweet.......they are making everything beautiful for ishra๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Ishra were reliving their marriage rituals ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ishra are really lucky......having such a great family in the form of friends ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Yes......its a new start for their relationship โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE