Users

Frequent Posters

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Mana kay hum yaar nhe

Part 6

raman was too lost to react. He was not believing that ishita and his baby is no more now. he felt a hand on his shoulder he turns and find doctor vandita standing vandita held his  hand and says: you need medical attention raman.. raman didn’t realize  when he felt his eyes heavy and he collapsed on ground. Vandita looks at him and feels pity she calls out for help and takes raman away.

Raman opens his eyes after few hours he felt sharp pain in his head he looks aroyand find himself in hospital his assistant walks and rushes to his side ans asks: sir you are alright. Raman nods and was lost in thoughts. He couldn't stop himself and asks: where is mr iyer?he tries to sit. Assistant looks at his sir and replies: his daughter final rites are going on. Listening to him raman gets up and walks out of the room while assistant follows him. On thr way he asks about the address assistant told him and both heads there.

Mr iyer was crying while performing the last rites of ishita. Raman was standing in corner still unable to believe that his baby and ishita died due to his foolishness guilt was eating him. After performing the rites mr iyers glares at raman and goes away.raman collapses on floor and remember all the happenings of past year a lone tear fall from his eyes. His face gets hardened he closes his fist in anger and says: i will not spare you mr iyer.

Two months later

Raman kumar bhalla all set to take up the subsidiary of iyer industries. The news flashes raman smiles looking at news and thinks: this is just starting mr iyer wait and watch i will make sure that you beg in front of me. He smirks looking at the newsflash.otherside mr iyer glares at the lawyer and says: you took two weeks to get me a bail.

Lawyer looks down and says: mr bhalla has prepared strong case against you. It waa attempt to murder sir

Mr iyer glares at him and says: i just hate this man. How dare he purchased my subsidiary. Raman bhalla i am out of jail now you will regret to mess with me.

Raman was walking out of the hotel after finishing the meeting he gets dashed with someone he mutters sorry and walks away he moves two feet ahead but stops as he listens a familiar voice he turn and gets surprised to see vandita talking at phone his ear gets alert when he hears her saying: ishita... I am coming in 20 minutes take rest you need ample rest for your health. He shook his head and walks away.

Vandita reaches home and smiles looking at her she held her ears and says: i am really sorry ishita kanna i got late. She smiles looking at her pout and hugs her tightly making ishita smiles. Yes ishita is alive vandita lovingly caresses her hairs while ishita says: akka did you brought choly baturay vandita nods making ishita smiles widely

Vandita forward the packet while ishita start relishing thr taste of choley batury vandita looks at her and remember how she saved ishita. When mr iyer was bribing the doctor for abortion vandita listened their talk she was shocked to know the patient is ishita. She remembers how his brother had forcefully aborted her baby she didn't wanted ishita to went through all. She devise a plan with her nurse and attendent to save ishita they set fire in ice and sneakily takes ishita out afterwards they placed dead body from morgue. From that day ishita is living with vandita to save herself she left the job and shifted to dehli. Ishita memory was still lost but being with vandita she start living life happily. 

Her trance break as she felt ishita calling her. She looks at ishita and asks: kiya hua bacha.. ishita smiles and says: thank you thank you akka for this delicious food. You know baby wanted to have this from long.but i didnt get this akka we are tamil na then why my baby is craving for punjabi food

Vandita mutters: after all baby is punjabi. Ishita looks at her questioning eyes and says: apne kuch kaha. Vandita shook her head and says: no... Now go and rest in your room i will get fresh.

She was about to leave but stop as ishita has asked: akka unka phone aya kiya.. when he is returning. Vandita gets nervous she smiles lightly and says: he will return soon kanna. Saying this she leaves from there hurriedly not giving ishita chance to ask more questions.

Actually in last week ishita was troubled by their neighbors aunties maligning her character that she is unwed mother. Ishita mental state was fragile to keep her stress free vandita lied that ishita is married and her husband is out of town. From that day ishita is asking questions about him but vandita has no answer.

After few days, ishita was searching something in vandita cupboard while vandita has gone for duty. A blue file fell down ishita smiles and takes the call reading her name on the file she gets curious she opens it and find her medical record. There were copy of her hospital record raman kumar bhalla was written in husband column she stresses her mind and find name familiar. But she gets confused why vandita behave odd whenever she ask about husband. She put the file back her eyes shone at the sight of red saree. She has fallen in love with red color it was her favorite saree from vandita collection. She takes it and start dressing up as today vandita is taking her for dinner.

Soon they were having dinner at Italian restaurant. Vandita makes face looking at Italian food and says: ishu are you sure you want to eat this

Ishita shook her head like a child and says: akka see how yummy it is looking. Cant wait to have it

Vandita: you know what ishu you are a big foodie

Ishita: dont waste time akka lets start 

Both were engrossed jn having the food when raman and mihir enters raman gives mihir a glare and says: why you brought me here mihir. Mihir smiles and says: come on raman i know how much you love Italian food its been long time we didn't spend time and walks towards the table he has booked.

Raman follows him and says: i know mihir you are doing all this to cheer me but its no use now

Mihir: raman i know you hold yourself responsible for that incident but yaar life is all about move on

Raman glares at him and says: it is easy to say mihir but i cant forget she died due to me. His father was so cruel i will make him pay for his deed.

Mihir: okay buddy lets focus on food.

Both were having their food vandita table was ahead of raman table. Raman looks on and gets shocked to his wits seeing her. He rubs his eyes and looks at her again to confirm its not his illusion. He gets shocked more as ishita and vandita gets up and start walking out of the restaurant. Raman: ishita is alive she is with doctor vandita.. not wasting time more he rushes behind them making mihir confused.

Raman shouts from behind: ishita.  Ishita.. making ishita and vandita stop they turns and looks at him vandita sweats in fear she stops taxi and both settle in car. Raman: stop wait let me talk.. 

Ishita looks at raman who was running behind them and asks: akka who is he. Vandita keeps mum.mihir held raman from back and shouts his name raman . Ishita gets froze listening to the name raman.vandita sign driver to start the car. Raman shouts: mihir ishita wo ishita thi she is taking her away she is taking my ishita and baby..he runs behind the taxi.

Thats it my dear friend waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

good

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Mana Kay hum Yaar nhe

teaser

vandita was pacing to and fro in tension thinking about raman. she wipes her sweat and looks at ishita sleeping  figure she remembers the happening of that day how she saved ishita life. she shook her head and says: no i will not let any trouble fall on ishita. i have  to take measures so that raman bhalla and  mr iyer stay away from ishita. her chain of thoughts break as she hears door bell. she felt irritated as bell was ringing  continuously.

she opens the door and gets shocked to see raman kumar bhalla standing there. she tries to close the door on his face but raman was fast enough to barges inside the house  he looks around trying to find ishita. vandita angrily marches towards him and  shouts: how dare you

raman too glares at her and says: no doctor vandita its my right to ask how dare you kept ishita away from me. vandita fakes smile and  says: you have no right to ask anything from me

raman: where is ishita? i am here to take  her with me.

vandita crossed her arms and says: why i will let you take her. raman replies to her: because she is pregnant with my child. its my right both were busy in arguing when they hear a loud thud they turn and find ishita standing while the jug was laying broken on floor.

thats it my dear friends. waiting for your comments and  response.

good

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mana kay hum yaar nhe

Part 7

Raman gets shocked to his wits seeing her. He rubs his eyes and looks at her again to confirm its not his illusion. He gets shocked more as ishita and vandita gets up and start walking out of the restaurant. Raman: ishita is alive she is with doctor vandita.. not wasting time more he rushes behind them making mihir confused.

Raman shouts from behind: ishita.  Ishita.. making ishita and vandita stop they turns and looks at him vandita sweats in fear she stops taxi and both settle in car. Raman: stop wait let me talk.. 

Ishita looks at raman who was running behind them and asks: akka who is he. Vandita keeps mum.mihir held raman from back and shouts his name raman . Ishita gets froze listening to the name raman.vandita sign driver to start the car. Raman shouts: mihir ishita wo ishita thi she is taking her away she is taking my ishita and baby..he runs behind the taxi.

Raman was laughing hysterically feeling overwhelmed with emotions that ishita is very much alive. Mihir hugs him and says: raman your baby is alive raman nods happily and wipes his tears of happiness. Raman takes out his phone and calls someone. He instruct to find doctor vandita whereabouts. Mihir looks at raman and says: now what raman

Raman: i want ishita and my baby in my life.

Mihir gets surprised listening to him and asks: ishita? Why..

Raman: because now i want her too in my life

Mihir nods while raman gets notified about vandita location. He looks at mihir and says: i will return with ishita you go and prepare the house for her. Mihir nods and leaves.

Otherside, vandita reaches their home. Ishita had lot of questions in her mind regarding that man who was running behind them and shouting her name. Ishita find the name raman familiar. She remembers that she has read this name in her medical file as her husband name. She gets Curious and thinks to ask vandita. She opens her mouth to say something but vandita fed her medicine and says: ishu you take rest in room.

Seeing vandita in tension ishita keeps quite and moves to her room and start resting there. While vandita was pacing to and fro in tension thinking about raman. she wipes her sweat and looks at ishita sleeping  figure she remembers the happening of that day how she saved ishita life. she shook her head and says: no i will not let any trouble fall on ishita. i have  to take measures so that raman bhalla and  mr iyer stay away from ishita. her chain of thoughts break as she hears door bell. she felt irritated as bell was ringing  continuously.

she opens the door and gets shocked to see raman kumar bhalla standing there. she tries to close the door on his face but raman was fast enough to barges inside the house  he looks around trying to find ishita. vandita angrily marches towards him and  shouts: how dare you

raman too glares at her and says: no doctor vandita its my right to ask how dare you kept ishita away from me. vandita fakes smile and  says: you have no right to ask anything from me

raman: where is ishita? i am here to take  her with me.

vandita crossed her arms and says: why i will let you take her. raman replies to her: because she is pregnant with my child. its my right both were busy in arguing when they hear a loud thud they turn and find ishita standing while the jug was laying broken on floor. Before raman reacts vandita rushes to her side and asks worriedly: ishu kanna you are fine. Ishita was looking at raman without blinking. Raman walks towards her vandita show him palm and says: stay away mr bhalla

Ishita regains her composure and reluctantly says: raman.. vandita closes her eyes and says: ishu i will explain.. ishita walks towards raman and says: you are my husband your name is raman. I have seen your name in medical file as my husband.. raman nods and smiles lightly. Vandita glares at him. Raman says: you are real in front of me i cant believe you and my baby are fine he tries to touch her baby bump but stop thinking ishita will not like it. Ishita says: where were you didn't you missed us. Dont you care for your wife and baby. You never came to meet us. She complains cutely looking down. 

Raman couldn't stop himself from smiling and says: its a long story ishita.. we will talk about it later. Vandita intervene and says: ishu tu rest kar.i want to talk with raman

Ishita looks at raman who sign her to go she asks meekly: you will not leave again..raman shook his head in negative making ishita smile she leaves from there thinking: ishu tu bhi na parant how can you react this seeing him you dont remember anything. No why cant i. He is my husband he should be with us me and my baby needs him. She caresses her baby bump and leaves to room

Vandita cleads her throat and says: what mr bhalla. Raman glares at her first then gets soften and says: thank you dr vandita you saved ishita and my baby life i am indebted to you. Vandita looks away while raman continue to says: remember you told that i should help ishita in finding the culprit who is behind giving her drugs. She is carrying my baby its my responsibility. Vandita smirks and says: so now you remember that she is your responsibility

Raman: doctor i know what you are saying but trust me I want to rectify my mistake this time i dont only want my baby i want ishita also. Vandita says: how can i believe you

Raman: i want to marry ishita legally

Vandita gets shocked listening. She says: come again.. raman makes a straight face and replies: i want to marry ishita. Vandita says: you want to marry ishita.. really. Raman nods and says: this is the only way to safeguard ishita and baby from mr iyer clutches. I am damn sure he is behind ishita state. I have done a background check on mr iyer and ishita. I got to know that ishita was fine until her mother was alive one day her mother died mysteriously and next day ishita met accident and got vanished.

Vandita: but i am not convinced

Raman: you dont have any option doctor vandita if mr iyer know about ishita being alive with you. He will harm them or even you. He tried to kill me at that time when he arranged ishita abortion. He is out of jail now

Vandita: i dont trust you

Raman smiles seeing vandita concern and care for ishita. Seeing his smile vandita gets confused raman says: you care for ishita very much. Vandita gets emotional and says: i have accepted her as my sister. Raman nods and asks: so what you have decided

Vandita: you will stay with us for one week i want to test you. Do you accept this

Raman nods and says: sure why not i have no problem. He takes out his phone and calls mihir telling him that he will be staying here. Vandita was looking at him. She turn to leave but raman stop and says: ishita and baby they are fine na. Vandita nods. 

Raman: she is looking much better and happy. Your love and care changed her the ever mute ishita is talkative. She knew about me. 

Vandita: yes she changed so much but i didn't expect that she will behave like this around you

Raman: i think its because of my baby she is getting pulled towards me. He flashes his dimple smile. 

Vandita: you settle in guest room

Raman: i want to meet ishita

Vandita nods and walks ahead signing raman to follow her. Both enters ishita room they gets surprised seeing ishita talking to baby: baby why akka is angry with raman. I am unable to understand whats going on. She turns and smiles seeing raman and vandita standing there. raman enters the room and calls out her name: ishita. Ishita looks at vandita and says: akka i have lots of questions

Vandita smiles and says: ishu raman will give your answers. 

Ishita looks at raman and asks: really. Raman nods ishita sits on bed feeling tired and says: okay tell me everything i dont remember anything akka only told me that i am married and my husband means you has gone outstation for work. One more question why akka is angry on you. Ishita stops her chatter box and looks at raman attentively. Raman was clean bold seeing ishita changed avtar he thinks for a while but was not getting anything how to reply her he looks at vandita who shrug her shoulder signing him to handle her

Ishita looks impatiently at them and asks: what are you thinking.

Raman: okay..ishita wo we are married

Ishita: i know this raman its obvious na your name was written in my medical file as my husband and this also she points at her bump making raman embarrassed his cheeks turn red. Ishuta gets amazed seeing him blushing and says: aww you are blushing so cute.. she pouts. 

Raman: ishita... He whines.. vandita was surprised seeing the conversation between ishita and raman how comfortable both are with each other surely they have some unamed relation between them

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman wants his ishita and baby with him😍😍

He was so happy seeing both of them all ok❣️❣️

Vandita is very nice💕

She’s a true saviour and sister for ishita🥺🥰🥰

Yayy...raman wants to marry ishita💘💘

Loved their cute convo 😂😂😍

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz continue soon 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update buddy 

Raman find ishita 

Ishita is talkative

Raman blushing 

Update soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman is happily surprised seeing ishu alive with vandita. And now he wants ishita and his baby with him. Raman went to meet vandita in her house. He was so happy seeing Ishu and his baby all fine. Love ishu. She is so cute. Raman admits to vandita that he wants to marry ishu legally to safeguard her from mr.iyer. Vandita is so nice. She wants to test raman before he wants to marry ishu. And last part was nice. Loved their cute conversation

Thanx for the pm

Plz updt soon

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

superb update.....

raman's happiness was overflowing seeing ishita n baby alive..he tried to stop them but worried vandu left with ishita ignoring him..

raman found their place and reached there..confronted vandu for hiding her..he wants to marry ishita for real..

ishita was elated to see raman and cutely complained for his absence.

update soon yaar