Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome updt di

Totally loved it so much

Poor ishu. Feeling bad for them. Ishu ask him to stay with shagun. Raman was happily surprised hearing ishu is pregnant. Ishra meet and raman tells her about shagun treatment in mumbai. She feels disheartened hearing this because he think for celebrating the baby's arrival. Raman leaves mumbai with shagun for her treatment and he message ishu about it.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Emotional update .

Raman got to know about ishita's truth but he can't stay with her because he has to go to mumbai with shagun .

Updt next soon 

Thanks for pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Very interesting and intriguing part

Shagun is preggy with raman's child

Ishra r bind to live apart 

Ishita too got pregnant and all thought it's subbu's baby

Now Raman is taking shagun for treatment

Let's see what happens next 

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sad update

Raman looked at ishita hearing shagun he said they should talk he stopped at coffee shop he asked shagun how can she is pragnent with his baby ad they didn't had any physical relationship shagun said on that night he came drunk and she was feeling need of that so raman got angry on shagun he said she had said nothing happened between them she said she was scared of his reaction raman looked at ishita shagun said she don't want to come between them ishita wiped her tears and went out of coffee shop raman ran behind her she asked why this is happening with them raman said they will tell about their marriage to their family ishita said not now she needs time shagun got unconscious ishita asked raman to help her he was denying but she pleaded him he took shagun to hospital his fellow doctor told him about shaguns health ishita went to her house she was feeling shattered next day she got call from raman he asked how is she ishita said fine he said he will tell about their marriage shagun can stay in house just till baby birth ishita said she can't stay with shagun under same roof she asked raman to take care of shagun for baby bhallas were not happy with shaguns presence one month passed ishita didn't met raman one day she came home she was hired so slept appa got her pragnancy report he got happy he told Subbu family and bhallas ishra remembered their first night raman was going to hug ishita but she backed out all thought it's subbus baby raman went out of house he got call from shaguns doctor her treatment can be done in mumbai Raman called ishita and said he wants to meet her she also wanted to know his reaction for their baby they met raman told het about shaguns treatment ishita was broken thinking raman is not concerned about their baby she asked raman to take shagun to Mumbai she don't want to talk anything raman was confused about her reaction poor ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Saathiya

Part 7

Time start passing as raman was with shagun in mumbai for her treatment while otherside ishita was lonely in dehli to keep herself busy and away from negative thoughts ishita occupied herself with work.she stays back at her father place although subbu family tried hard to ask her to return home. Raman regularly calls her to know about her and baby wellbeing but ishita only reply in minium possible words. Its been six months, ishita was laying caressing her tummy thinking about raman. Her phone rings she takes the call knowing it is raman. Raman smiles as the call connect and says: jaan how are you and my baby

Ishita: we are fine

Raman: ishita what happened to you are you angry with me. 

Ishita: no raman why i will be angry

Raman: dont lie to me ishita i am noticung from long that you are not fine. I will not taje any of your excuse that you are tired or there is tension related to your office work

Ishita: its nothing raman 

Raman: i am coming tomorrow

Ishita: but shagun she is alone there is needs you

Raman: shagun can wait for some days her condition is also improved she and baby both are fine. I cant wait to see you and my baby

Ishita: raman

Raman: no ishita i am coming tomorrow see you then sleep well

Ishita face lit up with smile thinking that raman is coming for her. From many days her hearted was filled with a fear that raman will leave her for shagun. She scolds herself for doubting raman love. She touches her baby bump and says: bacha tommorow you will meet your father. I am so excited you are also excited na the baby kicks making ishita smile. Ishita drifted into peaceful slumber.

Next day

Ishita was feeling really happy she dressed up in blue saree and applies make up to cover her pale face she doesnt want to make raman sad or worried for her. She wears the pandent raman has given her at their marriage and comes out of the room. Mr iyer was surprised to see ishita happy and all dressed up. He asks: ishu today is something special

Ishita hides her smile and says: no appa nothing office mein party hai

Mr iyer nods while ishita leaves the house. Mr iyers thanks god for making ishita happy. Otherside raman lands at dehli airport he was strolling his bag when he spot ishita standing there he gets happy and surprised to see ishita there he runs to her and hugs her tightly mouthing i love you numerous times. Ishita loses herself in his hold and smiles with the happiness of having him beside her. Both break the hug and looks into each other eyes. Raman eyes welled up seeing ishita baby bump he touches it and tears of happiness made their way out of his eyes. He says: my baby growing.. i am sorry jaan i had to leave you like this

Ishita wipes his tears and says: you are with me raman i dont need anything else. You came back now i dont have to live like this we will tell all truth to family

Raman nods and held her hand tightly he says: lets go home we will share with my family. Ishita shook her head and says: no firstly we will spend time together pata nhe ghar waly kaise react karain.

Raman smiles and both moves out of the airport for hotel. They reaches their room ishita closes her eyes feeling pain in her back raman was noticing all this he takes her in his arms and carefully placed her on bed and leaves the room making ishita confused. Soon raman return with a hot bag he start massage it on her back making ishita relieve the pain. Ishita smiles at him and says: i missed you so much raman. 

Raman kisses her forehead and says: now i am with you you dont need to miss me anymore. He looks at her swollen feets and shook his head. Ishita bite her lips raman says: you dont take care of yourself ishita kitni swelling hai he out pillow under her feet making them elivate and start massaging them slowly. Ishita says: raman you came after tiring journey rest for a while i am fine

Raman glares at her and says: wo to dekh raha hai how much you are fine. Doctor dixit updated me about your health. You were lying to me na that i am fine nothing is fine why you are not gaining weight aur blood pressure bhi high hai 

Ishita: I didn't want you to worry there already shagun is not fine

Raman: i will not take any of your excuse. Breakfast ko kitna time hua hai

Ishita: four hours

Raman takes the phone and orders food for ishita with some fresh fruits also. Ishita smiles seeing his care she hugs him tightly and says: i love you raman

Raman: i love you too jaana.. soon food was brought raman fed ishita with his own hands ishita was enjoying the pampering and care. Raman makes ishita lie down in his lap and says: feeling good

Ishita nods and says: raman i wanted to ask you something.

Raman: what. He was busy in caressing her hairs lovingly. Ishita held his hand and asks: did you told shagun about our marriage. Raman nods and says: yes i told her everything. She is changed very much i really felt bad for her. She wants to live for her baby.

Ishita: she will not be any problem in future for us 

Raman shook his head and says: no ishita. She is changed. I know you must be angry on me for not coming earlier but shagun state was worst she is bed ridden fluids par jee rahi hai i couldn't come here i asked you to come to Mumbai but you denied. Abhi behtar hai wo kuch solid food pay ayi hai her case is complicated we are assuming that it will be a premature delivery her uterus was open which can result into miscarriage we got it stitched 

Ishita: poor she is in so much pain

Raman nods. His phone rings it was from shagun doctor who updates raman with shagun health. Raman listens him carefully and tells them instructions. After ending the call ishita asks: you are handling her pregnancy case. Raman nods and says: shagun wanted. She trust me that i will bring the baby in this world all healthy. Ishita smile and says: wo to hai you are best. Meri delivery bhi ap hi karna

Raman shook his head and says: no i cant see you in pain. Wesy bhi its not professional. Shagun is no one to me but you are my wife. Ishita smiles and closes her eyes to sleep whike raman was busy in admiring her and their baby.

Day was passed in blink. Ishita and raman were tensed they were standing outside the bhalla house. Both enters the house holding in hand. Toshi jee gets happy seeing ishita and raman. She hugs raman tightly and asks: tu kab aya

Raman: today only. Toshi jee smiles at ishita then glares at her and says: i am angry on you ishita. Ishita gets sad and asks: why

Toshi: you came to meet us after a very lone time hum bhi kuch lagty hain tere. Raman aya to tu bhi agayi ye galat hai raman kay bina bhi humara rishta hai

Raman and ishita smile fully listening to her.ishita hugs her and holds her ears and says : sorry maaf kardo.. toshi smiles and says: chal maaf kiya puttar kiya khaye gi. Today i have made palak paneer

Ishita gets happy and says: you are best aunty mera kabse palak paneer khane ka dil kar raha tha. Bohat bhook lagi hai. Toshi jee gets happy and held her hand and both goes away leaving raman behind who smile seeing their bonding and thinks: it will not be very difficult maa likes ishita very much.

Toshi jee serve food to ishita who was relishing it raman clears his throat and looks at his parents and says: i want to talk with you something very important.mr and mrs bhalla looks at raman sensing there is something serious ishita too looks down feeling anxious as truth is about to reveal

Mr bhalla: bol puttar

Raman: papa me and ishita.. we.. i mean to say. His phone rings he was about to cut the call but thinks that it must be important call from shaguns doctor he takes the call and gets shocked to hear that shagun is unable to breath and they are going to rush for an immediate c section. Raman gets up and says: i will be there.

Sensing the worried raman trio asks together: what happened. Raman looks at them and says: shagun is going to have operation. I have to rush. Mr and mrs bhalla nods and tells that they will too come while ishita was looking at raman eith unsaid feeling. raman looks away and says: i shouldn't have left shagun alone muje yahan ana nhe chahiye tha ishita come i will drop you. Ishita eyes filled with tears she nods and follows raman silently they reaches till car raman tries to say something but ishita shows him palm and says: muje sab samjh agaya hai raman. Why something happens when we tries to tell truth. 

Raman: you are doubting me ishita

Ishita: ye bacha apka hai aur sab samajhty hain kay subbu ka hai why i am telling you this raman jao apni shagun kay pass sirf wohi to hai jisse apki zarorat hai we dont need you raman. She angrily spats and walks away from him making raman rooted to his place. Raman with his parents leaves for Mumbai. Shagun dies while a premature baby girl was born whoes condition was not good she was unable to breath on her own lots of tubes were attached to her raman eyes welled uo with tears. He looks at her from incubator and says: its my fault i ruined ishita life ishita is angry on me. Shagun wanted me to handle her case but i was not here agar mein yahan hota to shayd ye sab na hota. He wipes his tears he tries to call ishita but ishita doesnt respond to his phone calls.

Raman brought the baby from mumbai and gets engrossed in taking care of her he didn't forgot ishita but ishita was blinded with anger she pushes raman away from her. Months passed and ishita realize that raman was not at fault she wasted time in her anger she badly wanted to talk with him and fall from stairs and rest was history.

Flashbacks ends

Ishita comes out of the trance as ruhi was crying she rocks her lightly and says: it is my fault that you are not with your father i pushed raman and makes him feel guilty for the act he didn't commited. Raman bhi majboor thy aur mein bhi majboor thi apne dil ki wajah say. But not anymore I will make everything better. Rooh its mumma promise

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely response and comments dont forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Don't know whose is at the fault 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update di

Everything was going fine

Ishita was so happy having raman with her🥺❣️

But as they say, not every time it goes as it is planned 🥺😭

You cannot compete with destiny 😭

Both were in pain💔💔

Hope they patch up soon

Ty 4 d pm too di

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Time started passing raman was with shagun in Mumbai sox months passed raman used to call ishita daily but she used to talk with him in limited words one day raman called ishita he asked why she is angry with him she said nothing like that he said he knows she is angry with him he said he is coming next day he will not listen anything he wants to meet her and baby ishita got happy next day she got ready beautifully appa asked what's the occasion ishita made excuse appa was happy seeing ishita happy raman landed to delhi airport he got surprised seeing ishita they hugged each other he got emotional seeing Ishitas baby bump ishita said they will tell everything to their family raman said ok she but she wants to spend sometime with him don't know how family will react they went to hotel loved how raman was taking care of ishita she was happy they spend whole day together at night they went to bhalla house toshiji hugged raman she scolded Ishita for not coming to bhallas house ishita said sorry she said she have made palak paneer ishita got happy all had dinner raman was going to tell them about him and ishita but he got call from shaguns doctor he got shocked he said he needs to leave to Mumbai he should not have come to delhi Ishita felt hurt she left angrily saying raman she is not important for him raman was sad for hurting ishita he went to Mumbai with his parents shagun died at the time of delivery baby was premature raman came to delhi with baby he had never forgotten ishita but she was blinded in anger one day she fell from stairs and had delivery she came out of thoughts she realized raman was never at fault he was helpess like she is she promised ruhi ti make everything fine

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman takes care of shagun in mumbai and he comes back to meet ishu. And she was so happy having raman with her. Love ishra scene. The way he takes care of ishu is amazing. Ishu and toshiji bond is nice. But as ishu said, everytime they thinks to tell truth something happens..Ishu was blinded in anger. Fb ends. Raman blames himself. Hope soon they will patch up.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm