N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra scene. The way he is taking care of ishu is amazing. And the park scene was lovely. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful updt

Ishita is such a cutie

Loved raman's caring for her

Finally they start living their relationship

Loved how their relationship is blooming

Loved the park scene

Waiting for more and more ishra scenes

Updt soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Raman is taking full care of Ishita..

Ishita was complaining about medicines..

Ishita was recovering slowly.

Raman never leave a chance to make her feel special..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Part=27

Ishita comes in kitchen and saw mihika and neelu busy she went towards them

Mi: bhabhi good morning

I: Good morning mihika

Mi: bhabhi see aaj maine aapke aur raman bhai ke liye apne haathon se khana banya hai everything is ready main aapka hi wait kar rahi thi chaliye ab aap dono jaldi se breakfast karlo

( bhabhi see today i made food for you and bhai everything is ready i was waiting for both of you come and have breakfast)

She said while ishita smiles

I: thank you mihika main kuch help karu?

( thank you mihika can i help you?)

Mi: nahi bhabhi koi zaroort nahi hai sab ready hai

( no bhabhi it's not needed everything is ready)

She said while ishita nodded

After sometime

Ishra and mihika were having their breakfast raman was feeding ishita with his hand and she was not able to eat properly

I: mihika thank you so much sach mai tumne bhot acha khana banya bilkul jaisa mujhe passand hai

( mihika thank you so much the food is really tasty i really liked it)

She said while mihika smiles while ishita start enjoying the food suddenly she start coughing raman make her drink water rubbing her back

R: ishita aaram se tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

I: i am fine raman don't worry

She said coughing while he make her drink water while mihika smiles seeing his concern for her

I: raman aap bhi khao naa

( raman you also eat naa)

R: haa ishita main bhi kha raha hoon meri fikar maat karo

( yes ishita i am also eating don't worry about me) 

He said feeding her while she smiles looking at him soon they finished their breakfast

R: ishita tumhe aur kuch chaiye?

( ishita do you need anything?)

He said looking at her while she nodded in no

R: then let's go tumhari dawa ka time ho raha hai

( then let's go it's time for your medicines)

She looks at him and come towards him and kissed his cheeks making him shocked

R: ishita kya kar rahi ho ? Mihika jahi hai

( ishita what are you doing? Mihika is here)

He said slowly only audible to him

I: so what apne pati ko kiss bhi nahi kar sakti ? waise bhi usne nahi dekha so don't worry

( so what can't i kiss my husband? And she had not seen anything so don't worry) 

She said making him smile he pinch her nose

R: bhot shetan ho tum

( you are very naughty)

He said while she smiles

R: waise agar tumhe farak nahi padta to main bhi ek kiss to kar hi sakta hoon apni biwi ko apne style mai

( if you have no problem then i can also kiss my wife in my own style)

He said with naughty wink while she blush and hit him on shoulder making him smile

Mi: aap dono kya baatien kar rahe ho?

( what are you talking?)

Ishra looks at her and nodded

I: kuch nahi wo raman mujhe bata rahe the mujhe kounsi dawa leni hai

( nothing raman was telling me about my medicines)

She said while mihika nodded while raman smiles looking at her

After having breakfast they went to their room raman locked the room and pull ishita to herself

I: raman kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: sorry i can't control myself tumne mujhe kiss kiya ab mera bhi to farz banta hai tit for tat

( sorry i can't control myself you kissed me now it's my turn)

He said winking at her making her blush while he made her look at him and next moment took her lips in his and start kissing her hungrily while she wrapped her arms around him pulling him to herself kissing him back they kissed each other for long for many times after sometime they finally broke the kiss feeling content ishita blushes and hide her face in his chest while he pecked her hair softly

They stays in each other arms for sometime after sometime they broke the hug raman gave her medicines after it he made her sleep he kissed her forehead lovingly

After sometime ishita wake up she looks around for raman when mihika comes there with juice

I: mihika raman kaha hai?

( mihika where is raman?)

Mi: bhabhi wo bhai hospital gaye hai koi emergency case tha iss liye

( bhabhi bhai went to hospital beacuse of some emergency case)

She said while ishita nodded

Mi: bhabhi ye aapke liye juice bhai ne mujhe special instructions diye hai jab tak wo nahi aate main aapka dhyan rakhu

( bhabhi this is juice for you bhai gave me special instructions to take care of you till he come back i will take care of you) 

She said while ishita smiles

Mi: abhi aap jao jaake rest karo agar kuch chaiye hoga to mujhe bata dena

(  now you take rest you can call me if you need anything)

I: ok

She said and smiles while mihika leaves from there

After sometime raman comes back he went to his room and saw ishita sitting on the bed busy in laptop

R: kya kar rahi ho?

( what are you doing?)

Ishita looks at him and smiles

I: raman aap aa gaye

She said while he comes towards her and sit next to her pecking her hair softly

R: sorry ishita wo ek emergency case tha iss liye mujhe jana pada

( sorry ishita actually there was emergency case that's why i went to the hospital)

I: it's ok raman aapka kaam bhi to zaroori hai 

( it's ok raman your work is also important)

She said making him smile

R: waise kya kar rahi ho tum?

( what are you doing?)

I: raman main apna resignation letter ready kar rahi hoon i am leaving my job

( raman i am typing my resignation letter i am leaving my job)

She said making him shocked

R: but why ishita? Tum

I: raman please aap samjhne ki kossish karo main uss company mai kaam nahi kar sakti waha wo abhi hoga aur mujhe uska chera bhi nahi dekhna main uske saath ek company mai kaam nahi kar sakti aur waise bhi abhi main job nahi karna chathi i want a break aur main jab bhi ready hougi to main dobara job ke liye try karugi but iss whakt mera maan nahi kar raha i mean

( raman please try to understand i don't want to work in that company abhi is also there i don't even want to see his face and i don't want to do job now i want to take a break and whenever i will be ready i will try for the job again but now i don't want to i mean)

R: ishita tumhare har faisle mai main tumhare saath hoon main tumhe hamesha support karuga agar tum job nahi karna chathi to thik hai waise bhi tum thik nahi ho main nahi chatha tum par kaam ka koi bhi burden ya tension ho tum jab tak chaho break le sakti ho mujhe koi problem nahi hai i am with you

( ishita i am with you in all your decisions i will always support you if you don't want to job then it's ok and you are not well so it's ok i don't want you to take any burden you can take break if you want i don't have any problem i am with you)     

He said making her smile

I: thank you raman

She said while he smiles and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest 

At night

Ishita woke up feeling thirsty she saw raman sleeping peacefully she got up slowly without disturbing him she was about to fall but hold the table for support her head was spinning  she pick the glass of water from table but it fall down from her hand and break in to peaces making loud voice raman got up listing the voice and switch on the light he went towards ishita

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( ishita what happen are you fine?)

He said cupping her face while she nodded

R: ishita tumne mujhe kyu nahi bola? Tumhe mujhe uthana chaiye tha naa agar tumhe kuch chaiye tha to

( ishita why didn't you told me? You should wake me up if you want anything)

I: raman wo mujhe pyas lag rahi thi aap so rahe the main aapko disturb nahi krna chathi thi aap subhe se thak hue the par dekho naa maine aapko disturb kar diya i am sorry pata nahi kyu mujhe chakar aa rahe the iss liye mere haath se glass gir gya

( raman actually i was feeling thirsty you was sleeping so i don't want to disturb you but see beacuse me you woke up am sorry i don't how glass fall down from my hand)   

R: ishita seriously tum pagal ho maine tumhe kaha naa abhi tum bhot weak ho bimar tum ho par tumhe meri fikar ho rahi hai chalo ab betho jaha

( ishita seriously you are mad i told you naa you are weak you are not well still you are worried for me come sit here)

He said making her sit on the bed

I: aapki fikar main nahi karugi to koun karega?

( who else  will take care of you other then me?)

R: ishita main janta hoon par iss whakt tumhe khood ka sabse zada dhyan rakhna chaiye tum khood thik hogi tabhi to mera dhyan rakh paaogi naa tumhe aise dekh ke mujhe bhi acha nahi lagta hai

( ishita i know but this time you should take care of yourself if you will be fine then only you will be able to take care of me i don't like seeing you in this condition)  

He said cupping her face

I: ye sab naa itni sari medicines jo aap mujhe dete ho uski wajeh se hota hai itne medicines to maine kabhi life mai nahi li ye sab medicines lene ki wajeh se hi ho rha hai

( it all beacuse of having so many medicines you gave to me i never have so much medicines in my whole life)

She said making dirty face while he smiles looking at her 

R: ishita par tum medicines logi tabhi thik hogi naa

( ishita but you will get fine only if you will have the medicines)

I: aap to aise hi bologe naa aap doctor ho pata nahi ab kitni der mujhe aise hi wo medicines leni hogi aur wo ganda sa khana main to aram karke bhi thak chuki hoon par aap nahi samjh paaoge

( you will say this beacuse you are a doctor don't know for how long i have to eat those medicines and that boring food i am really tired of taking rest but you will not understand raman)

She said making sad face

R: ishita tum naa sach mai kabhi kabhi bacho ki tarah behave karti ho

( ishita sometime you behave like kids)

He said while she glares at him

R: acha baba thik hai main tumhare liye pani leke aata hoon tum jahi bethi raho ok

( ok i will bring water for you you sit here only ok)

He said while she nodded

After sometime

Raman comes in room holding a tray ishita looks at him

R: ye lo ishita pani piyo

( ishita take this water)

He said making her drink water

I: raman ye kya hai?

( raman what is this?)

She said looking at bowl cover with plate

R: khood dekh lo

He said while she remove the plate and smiles fully looking at him

I: wow raman choco vanilla ice cream 

R: haa tumhe bhot pasand hai naa?

( yes you liked it naa?)

I: haa raman par aapko kaise pata chala?

( yes raman but how do you know this?)

R: apni biwi ke bare mai mujhe nahi pata hoga to kise pata hoga?

( who else can know my wife better than me?)

He said making her smile

I: par raman ye kab laye aap?)

( but raman when did you bring it?)

R: actually maine tumhare liye ye ice cream order ki thi sham ko socha tha khane ke baad tumhe duga par tum jaldi so gayi thi iss liye maine aise hi rakh di par ab tum kha sakti ho medicines kha ke tum bore ho gayi thi naa ab isse shyad tumhara taste change ho jayega

( actually i order this ice cream for you in the evening i thought i will give you after dinner but you fall sleep soon so i couldn't give it to you but now you can have it you are really bore naa having so many medicines so this will change your taste)   

I: thank you raman aap sach mai kitne ache ho

( thank you raman you are really so good)

She said and hugs him happily while he smiles looking at her

R: chalo ab khao

( come on eat it now)

He said while she nodded and start eating ice cream happily

I: wow raman it's delicious thank you so much

She said while eating looking at him smiling while he was just looking at her smiling admiring her 

After sometime she finished the ice cream and looks at raman

I: raman thanks aaj aapki wajeh se mujhe itne dino baad ice cream khane ko mili abhi mujhe sach mai bhot acha lag raha hai

( raman thanks beacuse of you i got ice cream after so long time i am really feeling good now)

She said looking at him making him smile

R: par tum to sari ice cream akele hi kha gayi mujhe to puch bhi nahi tumne

( but you eat all the ice cream alone you didn't even asked me)

I: oh i am so sorry raman maine aapko pucha hi nahi main pata nahi kaise bhool gayi

( oh i am sorry raman i didn't ask you i don't know how i forget) 

She said while he kept his finger on her lips

R: it's ok main abhi bhi kha sakta hoon

( it's ok i can still have it)

He said and put his lips on hers making her shock while he start licking cream near her lips while she closed her eyes and soon he start kissing her passionately while she too start responding back with equal passion after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air he put his head in crook of her neck and start kissing her neckline while she start pulling him more into herself while he  move his hand to her back and start caressing her bare back making her moan his name in pleasure while listing her moan he broke the hug while she  looked at him

R: ishita abhi tum puri tarah thik nahi ho so i think we should wait i mean

( ishita you are not fully recovered yet so i think we should wait i mean)

I: but raman

R: ishita tumhari health se zada important mere liye aur kuch nahi hai aur abhi to puri life padi hai main bhi chatha hoon hamara rishta pura ho jaye par tumhari health ke saath koi risk nahi lena chatha

( ishita nothing is more important more than your health and we have whole life for all this i also want to complete our relationship but i can't take risk with your health)  

He said making her smile

I: i am very lucky jo aap mujhe mile i wish aapke jaisa husband sabko mile

( i am very lucky that i got you i wish everyone get husband like you)

R: wo to nahi ho sakta kyuki mere jaisa aur koi nahi hai aur main to sirf tumhara hoon

( it can't happen no one else can be like me and i am only yours)

I: haa wo to hai

( ya it's true)

She said smiling while he kissed her hair softly and hugs her while she smiled and hugs him happily

One week passed like this ishita was recovering slowly raman was taking care of her fully while she was happy getting his love

One day

Ishita was sitting in room reading a magzine when raman comes there

R: ishita tum ready ho naa aaj humko doctor ke paas jana hai tumhare check up ke liye

( ishita are you ready? We have to go to the doctor today for your checkup) 

I: mujhe kahi nahi jana raman

( i don't want to go anywhere raman)

She said while raman comes to her

R: kya hua ishita? Tumhare checkup ke liye to jana hi hoga naa bacha 

( what happen ishita? We have to go for your checkup)

I: maine kaha naa mujhe nahi jana

( i told you naa i don't want to go)

R: par kyu?

( but why?)

I: raman please naa wo doctor phir se itne sare test karega mujhe phir se medicines denge mujhe nahi jana main thik hoon dekho abhi zakham bhi bhar gaye hai aur aap ho naa mera dhyan rakhne ke liye aap bhi doctor hi ho

( raman please naa that doctor will again do my tests and will give me lot of medicines i don't want to go am fine now and you are also a doctor you can take care of me)  

R: but ishita doctor ke paas to jana hi hoga tumhare test honge tabhi pata chalega tum puri tarah recover hui ho ya nahi main hoon tumhare saath so let's go

( but ishita we have to go to the doctor he will do your tests then we woll get to know you are fine or not i am with you so let's go)

He said cupping her face while she made a face

I: raman aap naa meri koi baat nahi sunte ab ek to main itne dino se rest karke thak chuki ho aap mujhe koi kaam bhi nahi karne dete aur itni sari medicines dete ho mujhe bahar bhi nahi leke jaate main pareshan ho gayi hoon sachi kitne romantic hote hai kayi husbands apni wife ko bhar date pe leke jaate par aap naa bhot boring ho har whakt bas doctor ki tarah behave karte ho pati ki tarah nahi aap kuch nahi samjhte

( raman you never listen to me i am so tired of all this resting all the time you don't let me do any work and give me so many medicines and you never take me out also i am fed up now and you are not romantic like other husbands you are very boring you always behave like a doctor not like husband you don't know anything raman)

She said making a face

R: acha ji to tum to keh rahi thi main best husband hoon ab kya hua?

( ok but you told me that i am best husband so what happen now?)

I: Aapko kuch nahi pata raman aapko sab kuch batna padta hai  aur aapse to main abhi bhi naraz hoon aap mujhe chod ke jaa rahe the naa uske liye maine aapko maaf nahi kiya aapko to laga hoga ki main wo sab bhool gayi par main kuch nahi bhooli maine socha tha aap mujhe manane ke liye kuch special karoge par aap bilkul buddhu ho

( you don't know anything raman i have to told you everything and i am still angry with you you was going leaving me i thought you will do something special for me but raman you are fool really you don't know how to make your wife happy)     

R: so sorry yaar main naa sach mai buddhu ho par apni biwi ko khush kaise karna hai main ache se janta hoon

( so sorry i am really mad but i know very well how to make my wife happy)

He said pulling her towards himself

R: par abhi itna time nahi hai mere paas so jaldi karo humko doctor ke paas jana hai we are getting late samjhi warna main zabrdasti utha ke le jaauga

( but now i don't have so much time we have to go tothe doctor for your check up we are getting late so let's go otherwise i will take you forcefully  picking in my arms)

He said while she made puppy face

After sometime ishra went to the hospital doctor examine ishita and gave her injection while she closed her eyes in fear while raman was standing holding her hand tightly after it they did some tests of her and doctor inform raman that now she is fine but still she need to take rest and very soon she will alright like before

After it ishra leaves from there they were going towards home ishita was lost in thoughts while raman was looking at her every then a now he stopped the car in front of a park

I: raman aapne jaha kyu rok di gadi?

( raman why you stopped the car here?)

She said looking at him

R: ishita tum ghar par bhot bore hoti ho naa so chalo thodi der ke liye park chalte hai tumhe acha lagega aur hum ek saath thoda time bhi spend kar lenge so let's go

( ishita you got bore in home naa so let's go to the park you will feel good and we will spend some time together so let's go)

He said while she did not response while he come out of car and open the door for her she looked at him

R: chalo naa ishita please

He said while she nodded and come out he hold her hand and take her towards the park

They both went inside and sit on a bench looking around ishita kept her head on his shoulder while he looked at her

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( ishita what happen are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

R: to aise udas hoke kyu bethi ho? Dekho kitna acha mausam hai aaj hum dono ek saath hai to iss moment ko enjoy karo

( so why are you sad? See weather is so nice we both are together so enjoy this moment) 

He said kissing her hand while she smiles

R: gussa ho mujhse?

( are you angry with me?)

I: nahi raman bas aise hi pata nahi kyu mood thik nahi hai

( no raman it's not like that actually i don't why my mood is bad)

R: mere saath mood thik ho jayega

( your mood will be fine with me)

He said wrapping his arm around her making her smile

R: tum ruko main ek minute mai aaya ek important phone call karna hai

( i will come just in one minute attending a important phone call)

He said while she nodded he leaves from there while she was sitting there looking around after sometime a small boy comes to her and gave her a rose she looked at the boy confuse

I: beta ye aap mujhe kyu de rahe ho?

( beta why are you giving me this?)

She said while he leaves from there without listing to her after it a small girl comes there and she also give a rose to her

I: beta ye

She also runs away from there while ishita got confuse seeing this like this many kids comes to her and they all gave her roses but no one was telling her anything making her confuse she look at the roses in her hand and smiles when she saw someone standing in front of her holding heart shape balloons and a board was attached with it where I Love You was written with a smiley in bold letters while raman was looking at her smiling ishita smiles seeing it he gave balloons to her while she smiles

R: thank god mujhe meri biwi ki khoyi hui smile to wapis mili

( thank god i got your smile back)

He said making her look at him

I: raman aapne ye sab kiya

R: haa tumhare chere pe ye smile dekhne ke liye aur tum shikyat kar rahi thi naa ki main tumhare liye kuch special nahi kar raha

( yes to see this smile on your face and  you was complaining me naa that i am not doing anything special for you)

He said while she smiles and hugs him

I: thank you raman

R: ek minute tumhare liye kuch aur bhi hai

( one minute i have one more thing for you)

He said while she looks at him confused while he take out some chocolates from his pocket

R: tumhare liye unn bacho ko bhi maine ye chocolates di tumhe roses dene ke liye to tumhe kaise bhool sakta hoon tum bhi to bachi ho my cute baby

( for you i gave this chocolates to those kids also to give you roses then how can i forget you as you are my cute baby  )

He said pulling her cheeks while she smiles and take it happily

I: raman you are so sweet thank you

She said hugging him happily

R: tum naa sach mai bachi ho bas itne mai khush ho gayi mujhe to laga tha bhot mehnat karni padegi

( you are really a kid ishita you got happy so soon i didn't even did any hard work)

I: raman aapka mere liye jo pyar hai naa wo aise choti choti chizo mai bhi nazar aata hai mujhe to mujhe kisi aur chiz ki zaroort nahi hai pyar mai chand tare tod ke lane ke vade karna ye sab sirf filmo mai hi acha lagta hai kisi insan ki sachi feelings to uski aankhon mai dikhti hai aur main aapki aankhon mai dekh ke bata sakti ho aap mujhse kitna pyar karte ho aur jab koi aapse sacha pyar karta hai naa to ye feeling duniya ki sabse khoobsurat feeling hoti hai

( raman i can see your love for me even in these small things i don't need anything else bringing stars and moon in love these dialogues look good only in movies we can see real feelings of someone in their eyes and i can see in your eyes how much you love me and this is a beautiful feeling raman knowing that someone loves you so much and thanks to you for giving me this feeling)

R: not bad bhot romantic baatien karti hai meri biwi

( not bad my wife is really romantic)

He said while she smiles

R: par mere liye ye kafi nahi hai main tumhare liye jo bhi karu wo kam hi hoga main tumhe duniya ki har khushi dena chatha hoon ye to kuch bhi nahi hai ye sab to maine tumhare chere pe smile lane ke liye

( but it's not enough for me i want to give you all the happiness of the world i did this only to bring smile on your face)

He said making her smile

R: acha agar ab tumhara mood thik ho gya ho to kya hum dono date pe jaa sakte hai? Wo kya hai naa mujhe meri biwi ke saath thoda time spend karna hai

( ok if your mood is good then can we go out for date? Beacuse i want to spend some lone time withe my wife)

He said looking at her while she smiles and nodded

I: but ek shrat par

( but on one condition)

R: kya?

( what?)

I: main dher sari ice cream khaugi aur aap mujhe nahi rokoge

( i will eat lot of ice cream and you will not stop me)

R: ok let's go

He said while she smiles he pecked her hair softly

I: raman kya kar rahe ho public place mai hai hum

( raman what are you doing? We are in public place)

R: haa to kya hua biwi ho tum meri main kisi se nahi darta main to sabke saamne kiss kar sakta hoon mujhe pura haak hai

( so what you are my wife i am not afraid of anyone i can kiss you in front of all i have all rights on you )

He said with naughty smile while she hit him lightly on his shoulder and hugs him while he smiles looking at her and they leaves from there happily

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and please do share your reviews .    

good

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys i am back after a long time with next part of this story will update my other stories also very soon for now enjoy this one and do share your reviews here it goes⬇

Part=28

Ishra were going towards restaurant for their date raman was driving while ishita was looking out

I: raman please stop the car  

She said making him look at her

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

I: raman aap gadi roko naa

( raman please stop the car)

She said while he nodded and stop the car

R: ab batao kya hua?

( now tell me what happen?)

I: raman chalo naa mandir chalte hai mera bhot maan kar raha hai jaane ka let's go

( raman let's go to the temple i really want to go)

R: ishita main hamari romantic date ki baat kar raha hoon aur tumhe mandir jana hai

( ishita i want to take you to for a romantic date and you want to go to the temple)

I: raman please naa mujhe naa mata rani ko thanks kehna hai sab kuch thik karne ke liye aur aapko meri life mai bhejne ke liye chailye naa please

( raman please i want to thanks god for everything for sending you in my life please)

R: ok let's go

He said and parked the car then he come put of the car and open the door for her making her smile

R: let's go

I: ek minute raman

( one minute raman)

She said and hold his hand tightly

I: ab chalo

( now let's go)

She said making him smile and they both went inside the temple

They both close their eyes and prays in front of god

I: thank you so much mata rani aapne mujhe mere raman se milvya itni mushkil ke baad hum dono saath hai bas ab hum dono hamesha ek saath rahe aise hi mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye

( Thank you so much god for sending raman in my life now we are together after facing so many problems i just wish we both stay together forever i don't want anything else) 

She thought and smiles while raman was looking at her she open her eyes look at him

I: aise kyu rahe ho?

( why are you looking at me like this?)

R: kya maang rahi ho bhagwan se ab itna acha pati to mila hai tumhe

( what are you asking from god? You got such a good husband)

He said while she smiles

I: main mata rani se aapko hamesha ke liye maang rahi thi mata rani se keh rahi thi ki mujhe har janam mai aap hi milo hum hamesha ek saath rahe

( i was asking god to keep us together always i want you in my life forever)

R: hum hamesha ek saath rahege chaiye jo bhi ho jaye tumhara saath kabhi nahi choduga tumhe yaad hai pichli baar jab hum mandir gaye the to maine tumhari maang mai sindoor bhra tha aur pandit ji ne humse kaha tha ki hum hamesha ek saath rahege mata rani ka aashirward bhi hamare saath hai

( we will stay together always i will never leave you alone do you remmber when last time we went to the temple together and i filled your partition with vermilion and pandit ji told us that god had blessed us and we will live together always)

He said looking at her smiling he took a pinch of sindoor from thali kept near idol and filled her partition with it while she closed her eyes feeling the moment

R: aur aaj phir se main mata rani ke saamne tumse kehta hoon ki main kabhi tumhara saath nahi choduga tumhe hamesha aise hi pyar karuga tum meri zindagi ho

( and today i am saying this again in front of god that i will never leave you alone i will love you like this always you are my life ishita) 

He said while her eyes get moist listing him he wipes her tears and pecked her hair softly while she hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her while people around them were looking at them so they broke the hug

R: let's go

He said while she nodded they were going when raman's phone rings he picks the call

R: ok i am coming

He said and hung the call and looks at ishita

R: ishita wo actually mujhe hospital jana hoga koi emergency hai

( ishita i have to go to the hospital there is an emergency)

I: to aap jao raman main khood ghar chali jaaugi

( then go raman i will go home myself)

R: but ishita hum to date pe jane wale the i am so sorry

( but ishita we were going for date i am sorry)

I: raman date pe to hum kabhi bhi jaa sakte hai par iss whakt aapka hospital jana zaroori so aap jao main ghar chali jaaugi don't worry

( raman we can go on date whenever we want but now it is urgent for you to go the hospital i will go home don't worry)

R: ok but main tumhe ghar drop karne ke baad jaauga tum akele nahi jaaogi

( ok but i will go after dropping you to home you will not go alone)

I: ok but aap please wapis jaldi jana

( ok but please come back soon)

R: ok i promise main jaldi aa jaauga

( ok i promise i will come soon)

He said while she smiles and nodded and they leaves from there after dropping her home he went to hospital while ishita thought to surprise him

After sometime ishita made his favourite dishes and decorates their room with flowers and scented candles and she herself got ready wearing beautiful blue colour saree

I: i just wish raman ko ye surprise passand aa jaye raman hamesha meri khushi ke liye itna kuch karte hai ab meri bari hai unko ek romantic surprise dene ki aur aaj finally hum dono puri tarah ek ho jayege

( i just wish raman like this surprise he always do so much to make me happy now it's my turn to give him a romantic surprise and today we will become in all senses)

She thought and blushes

After sometime she calls raman

I: raman aap kaha ho abhi tak aaye kyu nahi? Main kabse wait kar rahi hoon

( raman where are you? I am waiting for you from so long)

R: ishita am so sorry wo aaj main  thoda late ho jaauga tum please khana kha ke so jana aur apni medcine lena mat bhoolna

( ishita am so sorry i will be late today you please sleep afrer having food and don't forget to have medcine)

He said making her face fall

I: but raman aapne promise kiya tha aap jaldi wapis aa jaaoge

( but raman you promised me that you will come soon)

R:  i know ishita par main thoda busy hoon patients ke saath tum fikar maat karo main jaldi aane ki kossish karuga

( i know ishita but i am busy with paints don't worry i will try to come soon)

I: main kuch nahi jaanti raman aap please jaldi wapis aa jao mihika bhi apne appa ke ghar gayi hai main akeli hoon aap please jaldi aa jao naa

( i don't know anything raman you please come soon mihika is also not here she went to her appa's home i am alone here you please come soon)

R: ok ishita main jaldi aane ki kossish karta hoon par tum mera wait maat karna aur khana kha lena ok

( ok ishita i will try to come soon but please don't wait for me and have your dinner on time ok)

I: ok

She said sadly

R: tum apna dhyan rakhna ok bye

( take care bye)

I: bye

She said and hung the call

I: kya fayda hua itni decoration karne ka? Itni mehnat karne ka Sara surprise khrab ho gya

(what's the use of all this decoration and so much of hard work my surprise got spoiled)

She said sadly and was going to change but stops thinking maybe raman will come soon after sometime she fall sleep waiting for him

After sometime

Raman comes there and saw the room decorated beautifully while ishita was sleeping on the bed in sitting position he smiles looking around

R: ishita mujhe surprise dena chathi thi shit aur maine bechari ka surprise khrab kar diya mera wait karte karte so gayi i am sure isne khana bhi nahi khaya hoga

( ishita wants to surprise me shit i spoiled her surprise she fall sleep waiting for me i am sure she didn't even had her food)

He went towards her he pecked her hair softly

R: sorry babu tumne mujhe surprise dene ke liye itni mehnat ki maine sab khrab kar diya par koi baat nahi i promise you tumhe bhot jald sabse bada surprise duga

( sorry babu you did so much efforts to surprise me and i spolied everything but it's ok i promise you very soon i will give you a big surprise)

He said and smiles he kissed her forehead lovingly and make her sleep properly on the bed after it he went to freshen up after sometime he comes and sleep next to her

Next morning

Ishita woke up and saw raman getting ready she smiles looking at him and was about to go to him but stops recalling happenings of last night how her surprise get ruined  and she fall sleep waiting for him when he didn't return she made a face and got up while raman looks at her

R: Good morning ishita

He said while she ignores him and was going towards washroom while he hold her hand and pull her to himself and wraps his arms around her

R: kya hua mujhse baat kyu nahi kar rahi?

( what happen why are you not talking to me?)

I: chodo raman aap jao apne patients ka dhyan rakho apni biwi ki to fikar hi nahi hai

( leave me raman you just go and look after your patients you just don't care about your wife) 

She said making cute pout

R: sorry naa jaan main sach mai busy tha

( sorry jaan i was really busy)

I: raman kal raat main aapka wait karti rahi aapko pata hai maine aapko surprise dene ke liye itni mehnat se room decorate kiya aapka favourite khana banya itne ache se ready bhi hui maine socha hum date pe nahi jaa paye iss liye main aapko surprise deti hoon  par aap aaye hi nahi sara surprise khrab kar diya

( raman i was waiting for you last night you know i decorate this room for you i made your favourite food i got ready for you beacuse i want to surprise you but you spoiled all the surprise)

R: i am really very sorry ishita ab mujhe nahi pata tha tum koi surprise plan kar rahi ho i know maine tumhara surprise khrab kar diya tumhe jo saza deni ho dedo

( i am really sorry ishita i didn't knew that you are planing this surprise i know i spoiled your surprise you can give me any punishment for this) 

He said holding his ears

I: ab kya fayda? Sara surprise khrab ho gya itni mehnat ki thi sab waste ho gayi

( what's the use of it now? You spoiled all the surprise i did everything with so much efforts but it got waste)

She said sadly while he made her look at him

R: waise achank se ye surprise dene ka plan kyu?

( why did suddenly you made this plan to surprise me?)

I: main apne pati ko surprise dena chathi thi unko khush karne ke liye but sab kuch khrab ho gya

( i want to gave surprise to my husband to make him happy but it get ruined)

R: oh to meri biwi mujhe khush karna chathi thi ek baat kahu mujhe sach mai surprise bhot acha laga itni ache se tumne room decorate kiya aur sabse acha pata hai kya laga?

( oh so my wife want to make me happy i really like this surprise this room is looking so beautiful but you know what i like the most?)

He said making her look at him

R: tum

( you)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear

R: tum sach mai bhot hi sundar lag rahi ho iss saree mai

( you are looking very beautiful in this saree)

He said making her smile

R: waise ek baat puchu? Ye sara room tumne itne ache se decorate kiya tum bhi itne ache se tyar hoke bethi thi sach batao irada kya hai?

( can i ask something? You decorated this room so beautifully and you also got ready like this just tell me truth what's the matter?)

He said with naughty smile

I: main to bas aapko surprise dinner date dena chathi thi raman

( i just want to give you a romantic dinner date raman)

R: acha ji iske liye tumne sare room ko aur hamare bed ko iss tarah decorate kiya hua hai aur mujhe seduce karne ki puri tyari ki thi

( oh that's why you decorated our room and bed like first night and got ready like this to seduce me)

He said making her blush

I: main freshen up hoke aati hoon

( i am going to freshen up) 

She said and turns to go while he hold her hand and pull her towards himself and hugs her from behind

R: mujhe lagta hai ki tumne itni mehnat ki hai so iss mehnat ko waste nahi hone dena chaiye

( i think we should not let your hardwork waste like this)

He said caressing her navel making her feel goosebumps she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he smiles seeing his effect on her he kissed her bare back making her close her eyes while he put her hair on one side start kissing her neckline going down making her weak on her knees he made her turn towards himself and pull her closer he cupped her face and close his eyes and brings his lips near hers while ishita looked at him he was about to put his lips on hers when ishita come out of his hold he open his eyes and looks at her

I: no mr raman bhalla aapne mujhe bhot pareshan kiya kal raat ko bhot intzaar karvaya mujhe itni asani se nahi chodugi maine wait kiya tha naa ab aap bhi wait karo jahi aapki punishment hai

( no mr raman bhalla you had troubled me a lot you made me wait so long last night i waited for you for so long now it's your turn and this is your punishment)

R: this is not done

I: sorry abhi kuch nahi milega aapko

( sorry but now you will not get anything)

R: par main nahi choduga tumhe

( but i will not leave you)

He was about to hold her hand but she run towards washroom showing her tongue while raman tries to catch her but she locked the door from inside while raman smiles

R:  dekhta hoon kab tak bachogi

( let's see how long you will escape from me?)

He said smiling and went to get ready

After sometime

Ishita comes downstairs after getting ready she was looking around for raman

I: raman kaha hai? I think hospital chale gaye mujhe laga tha main gussa hoon to mujhe manyge par lagta hai unke paas time hi nahi hai mere liye

( where is raman? I think he went to hospital i thought i am angry so he will manofy me but he had no time for me)

She thought and made a face and went to the kitchen

I: jaane se pehle ek baar mujhe batya bhi nahi mujhe bye bole bina hi chale gaye ek to kal raat ko mera itna acha surprise khrab kar diya aur ab apni biwi ko manane ki jagah aise hi chale gaye breakfast bhi nahi kiya at least mujhe bata kar to jaa sakte the naa raman bhi na seriously 

( he didn't even informed me before leaving first he spoiled my  surprise last night and now instant of manofy his angry wife he went like this at least he should inform me before leaving me seriously raman is too much)

She was saying when someone hold her from behind at first she got scared but seeing him she got relief

R: mujhe yaad kar rahi thi tum

( are you missing me?)

I: ji nahi main aapko kyu miss karugi? Aap jao naa hospital doctor sahab aapke patients aapka wait kar rahe honge

( no way why will i miss you? You just go to your hospital your patients must be waiting for you)  

R: iss whakt to mere ek special patient ko meri sabse zada zaroort hai aur main usko chod ke kahi nahi jane wala

( for now my special patient need me the most and i am not going to leave her) 

He said hugging her tightly from behind

I: raman please mujhe kaam karne do mujhe breakfast banna hai mere paas time nahi hai

( raman please let me do my work i have to make breakfast i don't have time)

R: acha to tum mujhse badla le rahi ho main bhi dekhta hoon tum kitni der gussa rehti ho mujhse chalo mere saath

( ok so you are taking revenge from me i will see how long you can stay angry with me come with me)

He said and picked her in his arms

I: raman kya kar rahe ho ye? Chodo mujhe

( raman what are you doing? leave me)

R: zindagi bhar naa chodne ka vada kiya hai tumse aise kaise chod doon?

( i promised you to not to leave you ever so how can i leave you?)

He said making her smile a little

I: but raman

R: sshh keep quit

He said and takes her from there picking in his arms he took her to balcony and put her down while she got surprised seeing beautiful  the view it was all decorated with heart shape balloons and flowers while there was a big portrait of both of them in a beautiful frame she smiled seeing all this and looked at him

R: passand aaya surprise?

( did you liked the surprise?)

I: not bad i am impressed mujhe manane ke liye aapne itni jaldi itna acha surprise bhi arrange kar diya

( not bad i am impressed you did all this to manofy me and arranged this surprise so soon)

R: nahi ishita ye surprise maine tumhe iss liye nahi diya kyunki tum naraz thi iske piche ek reason hai aaj ek bhot special din hai

( no ishita i didn't i gave this surprise beacuse you are angry with me it's beacuse today is a special day) 

He said making her confuse 

I: special din

( special day)

R: haa tum bhool gayi aaj hamari shadi ko char mahine ho gaye aaj ke hi din hum dono ki shadi hui thi

( yes you forget today it's our four months wedding anniversary) 

I: am so sorry raman main to bhool hi gayi thi

( am so sorry raman i forget it)

She said while he smiles and cupped her face

R: it's ok ishita tumhe pata hai jab tum meri life mai nahi thi naa to main family ke saath hote hue bhi bilkul akela tha sabne hamesha mujhe sirf apne selfish motives ke liye use kiya kabhi kisi ne pyar nahi kiya par tumne mujhse sacha pyar kiya meri zindagi ko khushiyon se bhar diya kuch maihne pehle to main tumse alag hona chatha tha tumhe divorce dena chatha tha kyunki mujhe pyar par vishwas nahi tha par tumne mujhe khood se pyar karne ko majboor kar diya janta hoon main shadi ke baad ek ladki ke jo sapne hote hai tumhare wo sapne main kabhi pure nahi kar paya bhot baar hurt bhi kiya tumhe par ab finally itni mushkil ke baad hum dono ek saath hai to ab hum apne rishte ki nayi shuruwat karenge main tumhara har sapna pura karna chatha hoon tumhe har khushi dena chatha hoon

( it's ok ishita you know when you was not there in my life even having a family i was so alone everyone anyways used me for their selfish motives no one ever loved me but after you come in my life you filled my life with so much happiness you truly loved me when we got married i want to divorce you beacuse i never trust on love but you made me trust on love you made me fall for you but i never fulfil your any dream which every girl have after wedding i always hurt you but now finally we are together after so many problems now i want to fullfill all your dreams i want to give you all happiness)  

He said while her eyes get moist listing him

R: thank you ishita thank you so much meri life mai aane ke liye aur mujhe nayi zindagi dene ke liye i love you i love you a lot

( thank you ishita thank you so much for coming in my life and giving me a new life i love you i love you a lot)

He said while she smiles between tears she kissed his forehaed while he close his eyes

I: i love you too raman i am very lucky ki mujhe aap jaisa life partner mila you are the best agar aap mujhe nahi mile hote to aaj bhi main uss narak mai reh rahi hoti aapne already mujhe sari khuahiyan de di hai mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye

( i love you too raman i am very lucky i got you as my life partner you are the best if you have not come in my life i will not able to come out of that hell you have already give me everything i don't want anything else)   

She said while he wipes her tears and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he wraps his arms around her and she hugs him tightly they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug

R: come one let's cut the cake

He said while she nodded and they both cut the cake and feed each other ishita looks at him

I: i am sorry raman aap hamare iss special din ko celebrate karne ke liye itna kuch kiya aur mujhe to yaad bhi nahi tha aur maine aap par gussa bhi kiya mujhe laga aapke paas mere liye time nahi hai mujhe samjhna chaiye tha aapka kaam bhi bhot zaroori hai aap doctor ho aap kaam ke saath meri har khushi ka bhi itna dhayn rakhte ho main naa bilkul buddhu hoon ab aap har whakt mere paas thodi reh sakte ho am sorry

( i am sorry raman you did all this for our special day and i didn't even remmber it and i got angry with you i thought you don't have time for me i forget that you are a doctor you can't spend all time with me you always tries to make me happy i am a fool i should understand that you can not spend all time with me i am sorry) 

She said holding her ears while he smiles

R: it's ok ishita main samjh sakta hoon tum mere saath time spend karna chathi ho hamari shadi ke baad itna kuch hua humko ek saath ache se whakt bitane ka moka hi nahi mila jaise normally couple karte hai aur apne se pyar expect karna galat nahi hai par abse main tumhe shikyat ka moka nahi duga

( it's ok ishita i can understand you want to spend time with me after our wedding we never got chance to spend time with each other like other couples do and it's not wrong expecting love from your partner but from now i will not give you any chance of complain)

He said making her smile

I: aap mujhse itna pyar karte ho raman aur iske ilava mujhe aapse kuch nahi chaiye

( you love me so much raman and i don't want anything else) 

R: par mujhe to kuch chaiye tumse bolo mujhe dogi?

( but i want something from you will you give me whatever i ask?)

He said looking in her eyes

I: haa raman aap jo bhi kahoge main zaroor dugi

( yes raman i will give you everything you want)

She said making him smile he sits on his knees in front of her while she got confused

R: so mrs ishita raman bhalla kya aap ek baar phir se mujhse shadi karogi? Apni sari zindagi mere saath bitaogi will you marry me?

( so mrs ishita raman bhalla will you marry me once again? Will you spend rest of your life with me will you marry me?)

He said while she looked at him all surprised

R: bolo naa mujhse shadi karogi dobara?

( will you marry me once again?)

I: raman

R: itna kyu soch rahi ho? Tum to aise react kar rahi ho jaise main kisi dusri ladki ko propose kar raha hoon bolo naa karogi mujhse shadi? Pichli baar jab hamari shadi hui thi to hum dono khush nahi the par iss baar main chatha hoon hum khushi se ek dusre se shadi kare aur apne rishte ko pura kare bolo karogi naa mujhse shadi jaldi bolo yaar kitni der aise betha rahu dard ho raha hai

( why are you thinking so much you are reacting like i am proposing another girl tell me will you marry me? Last time when we got married we were not happy but this time i want to marry you happily tell me will you marry me? Please say yes my knees are paining)

He said while she nodded happily while he smiles he hold her hand and make her wear a beautiful diamond ring and kissed her hand and then hugs her happily while she also hugs him back

After sometime they broke the hug

I: raman achank se ye shadi ka idea kaise aaya aapko?

( raman how you got this idea suddenly?)

R: achank se nahi aaya ishita main kabse soch raha tha ki jin halat mai hamari shadi hui thi hum dono hi apni shadi ke unn special moments ko enjoy nahi kar paye sabhi ki life mai shadi bhot special momemt hota hai par hum dono uss moment ko achi tarah jee bhi nahi paye iss liye main chatha tha ki hum dobara shadi kare aur apni life ki dobara khushi se shruwat kare aur kal ko hamare bache honge to unko bhi hum apni shadi ki photos dikha sakenge naa we have so many memories to share with them

( it's not suddenly ishita i was thinking about this from long time when we got married we missed all those special moments that's why i want to marry again and when we have our kids we can tell them everything about our wedding and show them our wedding pictures we will have so many memories to share)

He said making her smile

I: raman aap thik keh rahe ho pichli baar to humne wo sab miss kar diya par ab hum apni zindagi ki nayi shuruwat karege

( raman you are right last time we missed everything but now we will start a new life together)

R: haa aur iss baar main shadi ko pure maan se nibhauga tumhe har wo khushi duga jo tum deserve karti ho maine bhot galitya ki naa pehle par ab aisa kuch nahi hoga ab hum ek saath apni zindagi ki nayi shuruwat karege

( yes and this time i will accept this relationship happily and will give you all the happiness which you deserve i made many mistakes before but now we will start a fresh)

He said making her smile

R: so aaj sham ko hum mandir mai phir se shadi karege maine sari tyari karli hai mihir aur mihika sab aa jayege

( so today in the evening we are going to marry again i have done all the preparations mihir mihika everyone will come there)

I: aapne to sari planning ki hui hai aur mihir aur mihika bhi aapke plan mai shamil hai

( you have done all planing and mihir mihika are also involved in this)

R: haa maine kabse planning ki hui aur mihika aur mihir ne bhi meri puri help ki hai isme bas ab to aaj sham ka intzaar hai main phir se tumhe apni dulhan ke roop mai dekhna chatha hoon

( yes i had planned all this and mihir and mihika also helped me in this now i am just waiting for the evening i want to see you as my bride once again)

He said making her blush while he pecked her hair softly and hugs her happily

P.s: please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di πŸ₯°

Loved the mandir scene......it was nostalgic ❀️❀️

Loved their cute husband wife nok jhok.......roothna mananaπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Omg....he actually gave her such a big surprise ❣️❣️

Yayyyyy......ishra will get married again πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•