Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Saathiya

Part 6

Raman was driving the car unable to believe what shagun has said. He looks at ishita through back view mirror. Both were teary shagun looks at raman. Feeling shagun gaze raman presses the race and speeds up the car shagun held raman hand and says: please slow up I am not feeling  well. Raman jerks her  hand and slows  down the car. Ishita was looking  at both. Soon raman stops the car infront  of a coffee show he gets out  of  the car and  moves back to open the  door for  ishita. He held  her hand and says: we should have a talk ishita. Ishita nods shagun too comes  outof the car and follows raman and ishita silently. They were sitting waiting for the  conversation to start.

Raman glares at shagun and says: what ist his new drama shagun we didn’t had any physical relation before our divorce.Shagun gets up and held raman hand and says: believe me raman I am not  lying this is your baby you are right we didn’t have any relation but on that night.

Raman takes his hand from her hold andsays: which night shagun

Shagun: you came drunk I wanted to. She looks away feeling disgusting for  herself butcomplete  her sentence saying: that nightI was feeling the need. You return home drunk I knew that we are going to partaway soon but I gets helpless in front of my need and I had a...Raman moves back and says: you have taken advantage of my drunk state. How can you do this shagun. It was wrong.

Shagun looks down and says: I didn’t felt it wrong raman we were married aur muje tum chahiye thy I thought after we willcome close you will drop the idea of divorce

Raman: but you lied in moring that nothing happened. Shagun nods and says: I was scared in morning you were shouting at  me as I was sleeping beside you. You were hell angry if I had told you truth you would have killed me. You can take paternity test also if you don’t believe me

Raman pulls his hairs in frustration he turns and looks at ishita who was standing looking down trying to held her tears. Shagun: I don’t want to come between you two its just thtat I felt that raman deserve to know about his baby raman tries to move towards ishita who show him palm and leaves from t here wiping her tears raman too follows her  while  shagun looks helplessly at ishra retreating figure. Ishita was rushing out when raman held her and wipes her tears.

Ishita: why it happened with us raman..

Raman: it doesn’t change  anything ishita you are my wife. We will go home and tell all truth to them.

Ishita: what about your baby

Raman looks down. Ishita held his hand andsays: go to shagun. Raman glares at her and shouts: are you mad are youlistening to yourself  ishita. You areasking me to go to shagun that’s ridiculous. Ishita  cups raman face and says: raman I am just saying that you take shagun home I want some time alone to think about all this

Raman shook his head and says: no we willgo home and tell all truth to our family. Ishita was about to say something but stop as she see some women taking shagun who was unconscious. Ishita says:shagun.. she goes to her and asks: what happened. Lady replies: don’t know shefall unconscious. Ishita looks at raman and sign him to help shagun he shook her head in negative but ishita pleads through her eyes. Raman comes and held shagun made her settle inside  the car and droves towards  hospital with ishita.Doctor was checking shagun while raman and ishita  were tensed. Raman says: Ithink I should do the paternity test what if shagun is playing some game.

Ishita: don’t do this. She is  a mother she will not  lie to you..

Doctor come there and says: shagun is very weak this is very complicated pregnancy and on top of it she can not go for abortion also. You have to take a good care of her raman. We are keeping her at hospital tonight

Raman nods looking at  his fellow doctor  who leaves. While  ishita held his hand and says: you should take care  of shagun and your  baby I am going. Raman held her hand and says: no ishita you cant leave me.

Ishita: I am not leave you raman I an just going home you be with shagun tonight. Kal baat karain gay.

Raman nods and  reluctantly leaves her hand ishita leaves for  home while raman slumps on chair thinking about the recent happening. Otherside ishita was very much heartbroken she  throws  herself on bed  and cries recalling the happening  of day. Next day ishita opens her eyes droopily as her cellphone was continuously ringing. She looks at caller I d it was from raman she  takes  the call and says: raman..

Raman: kaisi ho jaan?

Ishita:I am fine shagun kaisi hai.

Raman: she is not fine ishita. I dint knew she  is suffering from hepatitis kaafi buri condition hai her  liver is damaged doctor are not hopefull whether she and baby will survive or not.

Ishita felt bad listening to him and says:kiya socha apne

Raman: I am unable to form a decision ishita. One side it is baby and other side it is  you.

Ishita: isme sochne ki kiya baat  hai raman you should be with shagun for your baby. Take shagun to your home we will reveal our  marriage when shagun gets stable.

Raman: no ishita. I didn’t  meant it. We can tell our marriage to our family shagun can live  in our  house. But I don’t  want to leave you in middle.

Ishita: I may sound  selfish raman but it will be difficult for  me to see shagun in your  house. Please understand me. Tumhain meri kasam..

Raman gets bounded with her plea he agrees to her and brought shagun home. Bhallas were not happy with  shagun but for the sake of  baby they started taking care of  her on the other hand ishita gets herselfbusy with  official work. She didn’t met raman in past one month so that her resolve doesn’t break.  She return home and leaves her bag at tablefeeling very much  tired she drags herfeet towards her room. Laying down thinking about  past month she drifted intodeep sleep. Mr iyer sees ishita sleeping peacefully. He smiles at hisdaughter  and goes out of the room.Seeing  her  bag at table he shook his  head and takes the bag in his hands the  file slip outof  it and  fall down. Seeing a  medical file his heart crunches. He opens the file and sees her pregnancy report. He smiles fully and placed the file in bag.

After two hours ishita  opens her eyes and hears some noise from outside. She moves out of the room and find subbu family sitting there along  with bhallas. She looks at raman who was looking down. Subbu sister smiles seeing ishita and goes to her she  hugs ishita tightly and asks: kaise ho ap Bhabhi. Ishita nods. Raman looks at mr iyer and says: uncle why you called us here.

Mr iyer: I wanted to share some new withall of you. A good news.

Lines formed on ishita forehead, raman too looks at ishita confused. Mr iyer smiles and says: my ishu is pregnant. She is going to become mother  of  subbu child. After subbu death this  little happiness came in my ishu life  that’s what I wanted to share with all of you.

Subbu family was ecstatic listening to thegood news bhalla too get happy for ishita while raman and ishita were looking at each other. They remember  their marriage  and the night the  become one. Raman couldn’t control himself and rushes to her  with broad smile as he wasabout to take her in hug ishita  moves astep back. Subbu mother blesses ishita while raman rushes out of the house.

He ws driving aimlessly. His phone rings itwas from his  fellow doctor who is handling shagun case. He takes the call and gets to know that shagun treatmen tcan be done in Mumbai. Raman thanks the doctor for  helping him. He dails ishita number and ishita picks the call at first ring. She  badly wanted some lone with raman to know his  reaction for  such big news. Raman says: ishita  I want  to meet you

Ishita: I also wanted to meet you raman

Raman: I will reach your home in 20minutes. Ishita agrees to him. Soon raman reaches there and takes ishita with him. Raman parks  the car in the cornerof road  and says: ishita… shagun treatment  can be done in Mumbai. All herdream got  shattered she thought he wanted to meet her  to rejoice over  their baby but  he wanted to talk about shagun ishita gulps the lump and says: okay raman you can go.. I am good here

Raman gets confused  listening to her. He shook his head and says:mein ye keh raha tha kay. Ishita cut him in middle  and says: raman I  am tired please drop me at my home. Take care  of shagun and your baby..make  itfast raman shagun doesn’t have much time take her Mumbai tomorrow

Raman:  but you ishita. How can i

Ishita makes a stern face and says: I willtake care of myself. Please drop me home. Raman start the car and takes u turn. Ishita rest her  head and closes her eyes to avoid any conversation while raman was not getting ishita behaviour. He drop ishita at home and leaves for his  house. He  return home and find shagun health worse. Not anyother choice, he leaves for  Mumbai next  morning with shagun sending a message to ishita about his departure.

That’s it my dear friends waiting foryour  lovely comment and response don’t forgetto hit  like also

Love

riddi

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update di

Nothing was happening in their favour😭

Everything is going against them💔💔