Congretulations for new thread

Superb teaser

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 26

Ishita was engrossed in kitchen toshi jee comes and start helping ishita. Seeing ishita lost, toshi jee touches her shoulder and asks: ishita puttar why you are looking so lost. Ishita shook her head and smiles looking at her mother in law and says: kuch nhe mummy jee was just thinking time passed in blink. My ashi turned one year old toshi jee nods and caresses her  hairs  lovingly and says: that’s the life ishita time doesn’t stop for anyone one year before we were so empty after aman death. You lost your husband we lost our son and your unborn baby became  orphan before seeing the world. Ishita flinches at the mention of aman.

Ishita: but raman fulfilled every void. Sometimes I feel that I raman and ashi this is meant only nothing else. Sayingt his she pours tea in cup and moves out of the kitchen. Toshi jee was looking at her retreating figure and gets   confused seeing ishita  reaction on aman name. she shrug her thoughts and gets engrossed in her work.

Raman was working on his laptop ishita comes there holding a cup of tea she forward it to raman and  sit beside him. She gets surprised to see raman designing something. She narrow her eyes and says: what is this raman gets excited and shares: ishita I am planning to decorate ashi room.look I have made this design also.

Ishita shook her head and says: raman ashiis small what is the need of room now

Raman abhi nhe bari hogi to she will use itthis is her birthday gift. Its  looking nice na he start showing it and telling about the special design ishita was listening to him attentively and smiles seeing raman putting so much efforts for  ashi. Suddenly a thought cross her mind that ashi and raman share same birth date. Ishita looks at raman and says: that’s perfect raman but what you want.

Raman: what I want ishita? Nothing.. why you are asking this.

Ishita: haan raman apki bhi to birthday haiap bhool gaye you and ashi share  same birthday kiya chahiye apko birthday gift mein

Raman smiles and  held ishita hand and says: muje kiya chahiye mere pass to sab hai na. sirf aik hi wish hai bhagwan kabhi tum sab ko mujse door na kary ishita gets touched with raman wish. She too held raman hand  tightly and says: we are yours raman why we will get away from you. Raman nods and says: ishita..

Looking at his face ishita understand  that raman is trying to say something. She presses her hand on his and blinks her eyes assuring  raman that he can say anything. Raman presses  his lips together and gulps a lump formed  in his throat and says: I am sorry ishita.. ishita  gets  confused listening to his sorry she shook her head and says: why you are saying  sorry raman. Aisa kuch nhe hai kay ap mujse sorry kahain

Raman: no ishita  its needed I hurt you  many times whenever you confessed yourfeeling I doubted your love I felt  so low whenever  I think myself. I was notless than aman ishita puts  her palm on his lips  making  him stop he looks at her. Ishita shook her head with teary eyes and says: never compare yourself  with aman.

Raman removes her  palm and looks down and says: no ishita Irejected you multiple time broke your heart made you feel unwanted and so on.Ishita makes him look into her eyes and says: no raman you did done all this  yes I was hurt whenever you pushed me away but I understand  now. You were  not wrong totally. We got  married indifferent circumstances your heart was burned with past revelation you felt betrayed due  to ram uncle it was not easy for you  to forget everything and  move on.

Raman gets amazed listening to ishita he admires her and says: why you are so good ishita.

Ishita chuckles listening to him and says:sangat ka asar hai he points at him making him smile and a red hue spread across his cheeks with two dimples.Ishita couldn’t stop herself and pulls his cheeks making raman startled for a second he looks at ishita who says:you are so cute raman.. I don’t think somebody has seen mighty RKB blushing  listening to his  praise. Raman smiles and says:  after all praises are from my dear  wife.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls  her closer ishita looks at him and they shares an eyelock raman caresses her face making ishita close  her eyes feeling  his touch. He bring his face dangerously close  to her making  her breath hitched for a moment he whispers in her ears: to start fresh we should take this little step. Ishita open her eyes and looks at him. Raman leans forward and kisses  her forehead  gently making ishita blush. There moment got interrupted as raman phone rings. Ishita  gets up  but felt a hold  on her head  she turn and finds raman talking at phone but  holding her hand she  tries to takeher  hand but he tighten his  grip and winks at  her ishita  takes her hand back and  rushes outside  holding her heart to get calm.

Soon it was the  day of ashi birthday ishita was trying tomake ashi read who was  fusing over the headband whenever ishita tries to make her wear ashi dodges and pushes the headband away. Ishita glares at her and says: ashi don’t be stubborn.. ashi makes a sad pout and calls out for her dadda listening to her cranky voice raman enters the room and rushes to her side and start asking: what happened baby why my bacha is so cranky today. Today is my princess birthday I still cant  believe you turned one year old. Ashi was listening to her dada attentively when raman asks her: who dare to bother my ashi. Ashi puts her  little finger in her mouth and  says: mumma.. before raman say something ishita glares at both father and daughter duo and says: you both are impossible.

Raman makes ashi wear the  headband and kisses her forehead lovingly ishita shook her head seeinig  ashiantics. Romi enters the room and  says:bhai ashi is looking so cute  mein ise lay jaon. Raman nods and  gives ashi toromi. Romi leaves  the room with ashi whowas holding his cheeks and saying something in her  babyish language. Raman looks at ishita whowas  glaring at  him. He walks towards  her and  pulls her closer  and says: hummpp.. seems like my dear wife  is also cranky today.Ishita pushes him lightly and  shows him finger and says: don’t  you dare you take  ashi side  now. Have you seen her tantrum she is  a complete dramebaz

Raman shrug his shoulder and says: she is raman bhalla daughter thode tantrum to due hain. Ishita shook her head and says: you are impossible. Raman chuckles and makes a sad face and says: this  is not  right  ishita. Today I my birthday and you are scolding  me unnecessarily ishita shook her  head and says: ashi is replica of your raman you and your dramabazi come lets go downstairs it is time for cake cutting. Raman nods and says: as you say highness ishita chuckles and leaves.

Ishita was spell bounded seeing the decoration of  the hall. She looks atashi who was in romi arms playing with the big mickey mouse. Raman stands beside her and asks: how is the decoration. Ishita wraps her  arm around his hand and rest her head on his shoulder and says: everything is so perfect look ashi is very happy today. Raman nods and looks at ashi who was standing in middle of the  mickey mouse mini mouse Barbie and many other cartoon. Mickey mouse held her  in his arms and throws her in air making  her laugh whole heartedly.As a protective father raman rushes to him and took ashi and lightly scold the mickey mouse.

Simmi brought the four layered Barbie cake.Ashi widens her eyes seeing the yummy giant cake she  start clapping  happily. Ishita raman and  ashi cuts the cake together. As ashi opens her mouth for the cake piece jumping in raman arms. Raman puts cream on her little nose making her cry. Raman wipes the cream from her nose and feed her the cake piece. Both raman and ishita kisses her chubby cheeks together while photographer clicks at the right moment to preserve the precious moment.

Party was on its full swing ishita was walking around, meeting guests and checking that refreshments are serve or not.Her feet slipped she closes her eyes feeling fear but somebody held her preventing her from falling. She gets froze for a moment sensing the touch. It was not raman. She straighten herself while raman too rushes to her and  asks: are you fine. He thanks the man who was dressed as Mickey Mouse. Ishita looks at the mickey mouse astonished she felt the touch familiar. Her mind was clouded by thoughts Raman takes her with him and makes her drink water. She was feeling somebody gaze on her she looks around and finds that Mickey Mouse staring at her strangely. She held Raman hand feeling scared. Raman cups her face and asks: ishita. What happened whyyou are sweating this much.

Ishita: nothing. She wipes her sweat raman shook his head and says: no you are not fine. Come lets go to our room I think you are tired. He held ishita and both moves to their room. Ishita lies down while raman says: I will be back in a while. Ishita nods. Raman leaves the room ishita closes her eyes she hear a sound of something breaking. She gets up and looks around she find red bangles broken on floor. She closes her eyes and shook her  head. Raman enters the room and find ishita distressed. Ishita points at the broken bangles while raman says: table pay hi thi shayad gir kay toot gayi why you are worrying.

Ishita nods and says: yes.. you are right maybe I am thinking too much. Where is ashi. Raman says: ashi is enjoying  with romi and simmi you know what allhave  become childish with her romi simi mihir ashok and param. Ishita smiles listening to him and hugs  him thinking: lagta hai mein zyada hi soch rahi hoon

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also.

Love

Riddi

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update is Aman really alive and has he come back now please update next part soon to know about it 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved how raman apologised to ishita❤️❤️

He is giving their relationship a chance😍

Loved their cute family moments 🥰💖

Ishita was so scared😮😮

It was a cliffhanger di......very teasing 🤓🤓

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

arooshee thumbnail