Finally Ishra married..

Loved the way u have written... ❤️

Unique way of writing it.. 

Thanks for the pm.. 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update Di..

Different and unique epilogue..loved it..

Ishita is bold...

Finally ishra got married happily..

Thank you...

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update dear.. .

Amazing story... 

Thank you for the pm 

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey superb one

totally loved it

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome epilogue 

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

taahir004 thumbnail

A Fabulous Epilogue 

A different marriage as Ishita was the Baraat 

both are happy and settled well in their lives

but Ishita still naughty and I guess this makes Raman's

life more colorful

Thank you for such an Awesome story

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akriti154

Hello darlings

Back here with an epilogue of my story Tere sang yaara

Raman’s POV

Hey everyone, welcome to my marriage, yes I am tying the knot today with my best actually my only friend, my love, my Ishita. I looked at myself in the mirror and a smile creeps upon my lips as I find myself looking just perfect. I adjusted my pagri and walked out, my mother got too happy seeing me and tells me I am looking the most handsome groom while my father hugged and blessed me and my siblings didn’t leave the chance to tease me taking Ishita’s name seeing that little blush and the smile on my lips. Well I love to get teased by her name. My father asked my siblings not to tease me much and after the sehra bandi ritual, we all started for the banquet hall, where the marriage was supposed to happen.

Ishita’s POV

I am sitting right in front of the dresser, getting decked up for my big day, actually I should be calling it our big day. We are finally getting married today and our love of six years is getting it’s completion with us getting bound to the other by nuptial vows. He had left delhi post passing the 12 standard for higher studies and it was really a ride to hell living without him but like they say distances increase the love between couples, the same happened with us also. We were physically apart but our hearts were always connected to the other, he was focussing on his studies while I too was doing well in my course making our parents happy. We used to talk daily initially but soon our talks got reduced, still we were happy as I knew he will return to me the moment he will achieve his goals and so right in my opinion I was as he actually ran back to delhi post finishing his studies. He had got a job in a reputed firm after that while I too started working as a junior architect in a firm. Our lives were coming back on the track, we were happy to have the other around; my Raman was still the same cute sadu ravan kumar who never knew how to express his feelings but still I loved him. It gave me somewhat a sense of security that none other girl would have been close to him despite the fact that he had grown into a very handsome and charming looking man in these years. The possessive girlfriend in me was just too happy about this.

Our parents fixed our marriage soon after and we had got engaged in a grand affair, post which all the marriage rituals started which we thoroughly enjoyed like I had sneaked into his house on the day of haldi so he can apply haldi to me first and I too can colour him. Then on mehandi ceremony, I had made him write his name in my palms so he knows where it is and he doesn’t have to waste our precious time in finding it on our wedding night. Okay I know I am sounding like a desperate bride now but what to do, this saint bhalla hasn’t even kissed me properly till now, would you believe, we have kissed only thrice since our engagement. He always keeps telling me we should wait till our marriage, such a bore sadu he is but you know what somewhere I just love this gentlemanliness of his, this just makes me fall more and more for my cuite kumar. And the mose exciting part about our wedding was the pre wedding photoshoot we had, and those weirdly crazy poses we gave, the aerial shots, SRK poses and I am gonna kiss you now looks, I had thoroughly enjoyed my shy baby’s expressions at that time.

My self-talk session got halted as I heard my amma awe over me and take off the evil eyes from me. She pecked my forehead blessing me for a happy and blissful life ahead while I just smiled hugging her back when my appa walked in telling us that its time for the baraat.

He halted in his tracks seeing me as I opened my one arm for him, wanting a hug from him as well. Smiling at me with teary eyes, he called me to himself and just like my appa’s little girl who had ran to his arms after her first day at school, I ran to him and hugged him. He caressed my head softly while my amma just smiled looking at the two of us as I fixed his pagri telling him how handsome he is looking while my amma looks an oldie in front of him making both of them chuckle.

They blessed me all over again and finally, we all set out for the baraat.

Raman’s POV

We are all standing at the gate waiting for the baraat to arrive, hey don’t get confused, it was Ishita’s idea that she will come with baraat on the horse. She might be the first bride on earth to do that, I remember hiw angry our parents were hearing her weird demand but had to give in eventually. This is how my crazy wife to be is, you can expect anything but sanity from her and you know what, I like this crazy girl too much, and her craziness is what makes me fall more and more for her.

I smile brightly seeing my baraat arriving with all pomp and show while she was dancing happily sitting on the horse. She had told me she will bowl me over with her looks tonight and so true in her words she was, I was actually left drooling over her open mouthed as she slowly walked to me, smiling at me. Romi told me to close my mouth as the camera is capturing my expressions and I quickly close my mouth. She winked naughtily at me as she stood in front of me while my mother hugged her happily as we all stepped inside.

And then I get another shocker for the evening as she suddenly started dancing on “mere saiyaan superstar.” My cousins and siblings hooting for her while her cousins were busy capturing it in their phones, she was happily dancing around me while I was just looking at her with an aww expression on my face.

She finished her dance and looked at me still trying to calm her breaths wanting to know if I liked her dance or not and I just walked to her and hugged her tight. Raising her a little from the ground as I whispered in her ears how much I love her making her giggle happily, this was our first public hug. Parting after a while as I just realized our surroundings, we moved to the royal chairs arranged for us. The guests began congratulating us, she held my hand, I glared at her but she just gave me her smile making all my fake anger fade away.

Soon the marriage rituals started, we began doing all the priest was instructiong us to do. we exchanged garlands after much teasing from our siblings and cousins and then we settle down for the remaining rituals.

Her parents did her kanyadaan with tears in their eyes, her eyes too got moist seeing them crying as she assured them she isn’t going far from them and they both just nodded. We took the nuptial vows around the fire promising the other to be together and loyal towards our relationship, support the other through thick and thin.

The priest asked me to fill her partition and tie the nuptial locket around her neck. I smiled looking at her before I coloured her in my colour and tied that locket around her neck making her mine forever. She touched her vermillion and smiled back at me; we shared a brief eyelock as the camera captured us lost in the other’s eyes.

We took our parents blessings, siblings and cousins congratulations, hugs and kisses and finally, we set off to my place.

We were welcomed with dhol and dancing, Ishita too danced with my cousins and siblings until finally my mother told we should come inside for the other rituals now. Ishita nodded her head as together, we walked to the door. My mother did our aarti and welcomed us inside instructing Ishita to come inside pushing the vessel of rice and leaving her foot imprints with the kumkum water.

We were made to sit for the remaining rituals, Ishita won the ring finding game with cheating and after a few more games, and we were finally asked to go to our room.

She sighed seeing the decor telling me how romantic it is the moment my siblings and cousins left after a good round of teasing us and slumped on the bed tired. I shook my head looking at her as I put my dupatta away and walked to her. She settled on the bed properly like a perfect bride as I settled next to her and held her hand congratulating her for our new beginning. Smiling at me, she hugged me and congratulated me calling me her husband making me smile as well.

Okay now I am not going to tell you what happened next, who kissed first and who initiated it, it’s between me and my wife aur har baat batayi nahi jaati

(some things should not be shared at all)

Thank you so much for attending my marriage, now go and drop your comments or else Akku will get angry while I enjoy my private time with my wife, go go don’t stay here and try to hear us.

So that’s all for the epilogue

Hope you liked it.. will be waiting for your reviews

LOVE

AKKU

good

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome epilogue 

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE