Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=26

Ishra return home with mihir and mihika

I: thank god main finally ghar wapis aa gayi bhot pareshan ho gayi thi main waha hospital mai

( thank god finally i am back home i was so disturbed there in hospital)

R: ishita ab tum fikar maat karo ab sab thik hoga hum yaha bhot si nayi yaadien banayge hamara chota sa aashiyan honga jaha sirf khushiyan hi hongi i promise you aaj ke baad kabhi bhi tum par koi musibat nahi aane duga

( ishita don't worry now everything will be fine we will made new memories here we will create lovely moments there will be all happiness for us i promise you i will not let any trouble come to you)

I: aur kabhi mujhe chod ke bhi nahi jaaoge

( you will never go leaving me naa?)

R: kabhi nahi tum kahogi phir bhi kahi nahi jaauga i promise you

( never even if you will say me i will not go anywhere i promise you)

He said making her smile she hugs him happily while he pecked her hair softly while mimi smiles looking at them mihir cough to get their attention they broke the hug

M: excuse me raman aap dono apna ye romance baad mai continue kar lena hum bhi yaha hai thodi si sharam karo janta hoon naya naya pyar hai par thoda sa sabar karo please

( excuse me raman you both can continue your romance later we are also here have some shame i know it's new love but please have some patience)

He said making ishra smile 

Mi: bhai bhabhi aap dono ko baad mai jitna romance karna hoga naa kar lena abhi andar chalo main aapke liye abhi kuch khane ko bana ke lati hoon

( bhai bhabhi you can continue your romance later now let's go inside i will make something for you to eat)

R: mihika rehne do uski zaroort nahi hai mai bhar se khana order kar deta hoon par ishita ke liye tum kichdi bana do kyunki wo bhar ka khana nahi kha sakti

( mihika it's not needed i will order something from outside for us but ishita will not have it can you make porridge for her beacuse she cant eat oily food)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: main kyu nahi kha sakti? Main koi kichdi nahi khahugi raman main bimar nahi hoon please itne dino se wo boring khana kha ke pareshan ho gayi hoon mujhe kuch spicy ka khane ko maan kar raha hai

( why can't i eat it? I will not eat  porridge raman i am not ill please i am really bored eating this boring food i want to eat something spicy)

R: but ishita

I: raman aap jaante ho naa maine abhi aapko maaf nahi kiya aapki galti ke liye agar meri maafi chaiye to meri har baat maani hogi

( raman you know naa i have still didn't forgive you if you want forgiveness then you have to listen to me) 

She said making angry pout

R: arey ye achi blackmailing hai acha thik hai baba bolo kya khana hai tumhe

( you are blackmailing me now ok tell me want do you want to eat?)

He said making her smile

I: mujhe manchurian aur noodles khane ka maan kar raha hai bhot hi spicy se aur haa pizza bhi hoga to maza aa jayega

( i want to eat manchurian and noddles that to also very spicy and ues  pizza also)

She said excitedly while he smiles seeing her

R: ok main abhi hum sabke liye order karta hoon happy?

( ok i will order everything for us happy?)

He said while she smiles and nodded while he order food for all of them after sometime they get their order and they start enjoying the food together happily after it they talk for sometime and then mihir went to his home while mihika went to her room and raman takes ishita to their room as she was feeling tiered 

After sometime

Ishita was sleeping peacefully due to effect of medicines after sometime she woke up and saw raman sitting near her looking at her smiling she got up rubbing her eyes and looks at him

I: Good morning raman

R: it's not morning it's evening

He said making her realise she hit her forehead

I: oh yes main to bhool hi gayi thi mujhe laga subhe ho gayi mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab neend aa gayi

( oh yes i forget i thought it's morning actually i didn't realise when i fall asleep)  

R: koi baat nahi tumne medcine li thi naa uski wajeh se tumhe neend aa gayi ab tumhe fresh feel ho raha hai naa?

( it'k ok it's beacuse of effect of medicines now you are feeling fresh naa?)

He said while she nodded

I: now i am feeling good aap nahi soye? ( you didn't sleep?) 

R: nahi main to bas tumhe hi dekh raha tha

( no i was just looking at you)

He said while she looks at him

I: seriously? Aap mujhe sote hue dekh rahe the

( seriously ? You was looking at me while i was sleeping)

R: haa kyunki meri biwi sote hue bhot itni cute lagti hai

( yes beacuse my wife looks very cute while sleeping)

He said pulling her cheeks

R: tumhare chere se nazar hi nahi haat rahi thi

( i was not able to take my eyes away from you)

I: sirf cute hoon beautiful nahi?

( only cute not beautiful ?)

She said while he smiles seeing her cute antics

I: sirf cute aur beautiful hot nahi?

( only cute and beautiful not hot?)

She said while he pecked her hair softly

R: apni taarif sunne ka bhot shonk hai

( you want to hear your parsing?)

I: haa to aap khood to kabhi meri taarif karoge nahi kabhi mujhse nahi kahoge ishita tum kitni sundar ho mujhe chod ke bhaag rahe the itni sundar biwi ko chod ke koi jaata hai kya?

( yes beacuse you will never praise me yourself you will never say me that i am beautiful you was going leaving me who goes leaving his beautiful wife?)

R: galti meri hi hai sachi buddhu hu main bilkul apni itni achi biwi ko chod ke jaa raha tha acha hua tumne mujhe rok liya

( it was my fault i am a fool i was going leaving me my beautiful wife it's good you stopped me)

I: sach mai buddhu ho aur mujhe kisi dusre ke saath set karke jana chathe the wo stupid idiot abhi

( you are really fool you was going and want to set me with someonelse woth that stupid idiot abhi)

She said making cute pout

R: i am really sorry mera dimag khrab ho gya tha

( i am really sorry i am really mad)

I: waise raman agar aap sach much chale jaate aur main uss abhi se impress hoke usse shadi kar leti to? Pyar to wo mujhse karta hai agar main uske saath chali jaati to aapko bura lagta

( raman if you really went leaving me and that abhi impressed me and what if i got married to him? He really love me what if i want with him?)

R: please ishita don't bring him in between

I: kyu jalan ho rahi hai uske baare mai sun kar? Waise itni bad choice bhi nahi thi dikhne mai bhi thik thak hai agar wo apne plan mai successful ho jata to phir wo mujhe aapse door kar deta

( why are you getting jealous? He is not a bad choice actually he is not that bad in look what if he got successful in his plan of separating us?)

She said teasing him while he pull her to himself

R:  don't you dare uska naam bhi maat lo ab mere saamne samjhi tum sirf meri ho janta hoon mujhse galti hui hai par agar koi aur tumhari aur dekhega bhi to usko choduga nahi

( don't you dare don't even take his name in front of me you are only mine i know i did a mistake but if someone even looked at you then i will not leave him)

He said while she smiles

I: oh ho jealous and possessive not bad i like it my dear husband

( oh ho jealous and possessive not bad i liked it) 

She said wrapping her arms around his neck

I: aur mujh par sirf aapka haak hai koi bhi aa jaye mujhe aapse alag nahi kar payega main aapko ye hi ehsas karvna chathi thi raman aap kabhi mujhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakte waise hi main bhi kabhi aapse door nahi jaa sakti raman aap soch bhi nahi sakte jab mujhe aapka wo letter mila tha to mera kya haal gya tha aap soch bhi nahi sakte raman uss whakt mujhe kaisa feel ho raha tha

( only you have right on me raman whoever comes no one will abke to separate me from you i want to make you realise this raman that you can't see me with anyone and i also can't stay away from you raman you can't even imagine what i was feeling when i got your letter )

She said with teary eyes while he cupped her face

R: i am sorry ishita i know i hurt you a lot main kabhi tumhe chod ke nahi jaauga tumhe apni zindagi se bhi zada pyar karuga ( i will not go leaving you i will love you more then myself)

He said wiping her tears while she hugs him tightly hiding her face in his chest while he also hugs her back caressing her hair lovingly after sometime they broke the hug

R: now i don't want to see this tears in your eyes i want to see your beautiful smile

He said making her smile

R: ye hui naa baat now can i get a kiss from my beautiful wife?

He said looking at her she smiles and kissed his cheeks

R: i am not a baby

I: but mere liye to aap mere baby hi ho

( but for me you are my baby)

She said making him smile

R: but i am a big baby so i want special kiss

I: sorry par aapko nahi milegi aapne mujhe bhot pareshan kiya naa ab main ache se badla lugi aapse

( sorry but you will not get it you trouble me a lot now i will take revenge from you)

She said while he pull her more into herself

R: sorry baby but tum apna badla baad mai ke lena now i can't control myself 

( sorry baby but you can take your revenge later now i can't control myself)

He said and before she can say anything he took her lips in his for a passionate kiss she tried to broke the kiss but then she also start kissing him back after a long passionate kiss they finally broke the kiss in the need of air and hugs each other again

After sometime she was sitting resting her head on his chest while he was caressing her lovingly

I: raman main abhi se milna chathi hoon

( raman i want to meet abhi)

She said making him look at her

R: but ishita

I: no raman ab aap mujhe nahi rokoge usne jo kiya uske liye usse mujhe jawab dena hi hoga jab tak usse baat nahi karugi usko sabak nahi sikhaugi tab tak mujhe sukoon nahi milega usne sabhi haadien par kardi raman main usko nahi chodugi

( no raman you will not stop me now he have to answer me i will not feel relief till i will teach him a lesson he crossed all the limits i will not leave him)

R: ok meri jhansi ki rani ek kaam karo tum usko khood se milne ke liye ghat bula lo main tumhe waha uske paas nahi jaane duga

( ok my jhansi ki rani you call him here to meet you i will not let you go there to meet him)

He said while she nodded she calls abhi and told him to come to meet him

After sometime

Abhi comes there he saw ishita sitting in the hall alone she was lost in thoughts

A: lagta hai mera plan successful ho gya raman ishita ko chod ke chala gya chalo abhi main apna drama start kar deta hoon ab finally ishita ko mera hone se koi nahi rok payega

( i think my plan get successful raman went leaving ishita let start my draka now finally now ishita will be mine)

He thought and smriks he went towards her

A: ishu

Ishita looked at him listing his voice

I: abhi tum aa gaye come main tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi

( abhi come please i was waiting for you only )

A: ishu kya hua tum bhot pareshan lag rahi ho sab thik hai naa kya raman chala gya tumhe chod ke mujhe tumhari bhot fikar ho rahi thi ishu par tum mujhse naraz thi iss liye main nahi aaya tumhare paas acha hua tumne khood mujhe bula liya

( ishu what happen you are looking tensed raman went leaving you? I was really worried for you ishu but i didn't come to meet you as i thought you are angey with me it's good that you called me here)

I: tum thik keh rahe ho abhi aaj main sach mai bhot pareshan hoon jiss insan par maine itna vishwas kiya usne mujhe dhoka diya

( you are right abhi i am really tensed beacuse the person whom i trust the most betrayed me)

A: ishu i know raman ne tumhare saath ho kiya tum uss wajeh se bhot pareshan ho maine to tumse pehle hi kaha tha ki wo raman tumhare layak nahi hai dekha wo tumhe chod ke chala gya jab tumhe uski sabse zada zaroort thi main janta tha wo aisa hi kuch karega kyunki wo iss rishte ko leke kabhi serious nahi tha dekha usne tumhara dil tod diya kya kuch kiya tumne uske liye aur usne tumhare baare mai ek baar nahi socha

( ishu i know you are tensed for what raman did with you i told you before that raman don't deserve you he went leaving you when you need him the most i knew it that he will do something like this only beacuse he was not serious for this relationship see he went breaking your heart you did so much for him but he went leaving you alone he didn't even think about you once)    

He said while ishita got angry listing him

A: par tum fikar maat karo ishu wo raman tumhe deserve hi nahi karta main hoon naa tum fikar maat karo tum bilkul akeli nahi ho main aaj bhi tumse pyar karta hoon ishu just give me one chance

( but you just don't worry ishu that raman don't deserve you i am with you you are not alone i am with you i still love you just give me one chance)  

He said holding her hand making her look at him

A: i know you don't love me par dheere dheere tum raman ko bhool jaaogi phir tumhe mujhse pyar ho jayega main tumhare liye kuch bhi karuga ishu kabhi tumhe chod ke nahi jaauga main uss raman ki tarah dhokebaaz nahi hoon main

( i know you don't love me but you will forget raman soon and you will also fall in love with me i will do everything for you i am not a cheater like raman) 

He was saying while she slapped him hard making him shocked

She slapped him again

I: don't you dare apni gandi zuban se mera naam bhi maat lena aur tum hote koun ho mere pati ko dhokebaaz kehne wale dhokebaaz raman nahi tum ho kitna vishwas kiya maine tum par tumhe apna best friend mana hamesha par tumne mujhe dhoka diya mera vishwas tod diya mujhe paane ke liye tumne mujhe raman se door karne ki kossish ki mujhe shram aati hai tumhe apna dost kehte hue

( don't you dare don't even take my name and no one gives you right to say anything against my husband raman is not cheater you are a cheater i trust you so much but you broke my trust you tried to separate me from raman to get me i am feeling ashamed calling me your my friend)  

She said while abhi looks at her shocked raman also comes there abhi looks at him and gets shocked

I: kya laga tha tumhe tum mujhe aur raman ko itni asani se door kar doge? Sorry but tumhara plan fail ho gya you know what abhi mujhe laga tha ki tum sach mai mujhse pyar karte ho aur meri khushi ke liye tum mujhe bhool jaaoge kyunki maine tumse keh diya tha ki main tumse pyar nahi karti aur naa hi kabhi kar sakti hoon mujhe laga tha tum meri feelings ki respect karoge samjhoge mujhe but i was so wrong tumne mujhe paane ke liye mujhe mere pati se alag karne ki kossish ki maine hamesha tumhari feelings ki respect ki abhi par tumne kya kiya kisko zabrdasti ya dhoke se pana pyar nahi hota abhi

( what do you thought you will separate me from raman easily? Sorry but your plan get fail you know what abhi that you really love me but i was wrong i thought you will forget me beacuse i never loved you and i told you this clearly but you tried to separate me from my husband to get me i always respect your feelings but what you did you tried to separate me from raman getting someone forcefully is not called love abhi)

I: please mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni tum mujhse pyar karne ka dawa karte ho par afsos tumhe pyar ka matlab tak nahi pata tum mujhe haasil karne ke liye mere pati ko mujhse door karna chathe the ye jaante hue bhi ki main unse kitna pyar karti hoon tumne sirf apne bare mai socha abhi mere bare mai nahi aur ye pyar nahi ho sakta pyar kabhi selfish nahi hota kya frak hai tumme aur suraj mai wo bhi zabrdasti mujhe haasil karna chatha tha aur tum bhi par atleast usne tumhare tarah mere saamne natak to nahi kiya tumne to mera vishwas hi tod diya i just hate you

( please i don't want to listen to you you said that you love me but sadly you don't even know the meaning of true love you want to get me you want to separate me from raman even after knowing how much i love raman you didn't think about me once you are very selfish abhi there is no difference between you and suraj he also want to get me forcefully and you also did the same but at least he didn't done any drama in front of me like you you just broke my trust i just hate you)

She said slapping him hard

A: haa kiya maine ye sab tumhe paane ke liye kyunki main hamesha se tumse pyar karta tha par tumne kabhi mere pyar ki kadar nahi ki reject kar diya mera proposal bhot kossish ki tumhe bhool jau par nahi bhool paya pehle wo suraj tha hamare bich phir ye raman aa gya nahi dekh paa raha tha tumhe raman ke saath iss liye maine ye sab kiya

( yes i did this to get you beacuse i always loved you but you just rejected my love i tried a lot to forget you but i couldn't forget you first that suraj come in between us then this raman you get married to him i was not able to see you with raman that's why i did this)

I: tumhe sach mai lagta hai raman ko mujhse door karke tum mujhe paa sakte the? Tum raman ko mujhse door kar bhi dete to bhi tum mujhe force nahi kar sakte the khood se pyar karne ko kyunki main sirf raman se pyar karti hoon samjhe tum aur tum to ab meri nafrat ke bhi layak nahi ho tumne jo mere saath kiya uske liye tumhe jail to nahi bhej sakti par haa tumse mera jo bhi rishta tha wo khtam kar rahi hoon mujhe tum jaise dost ki koi zaroort nahi hai just get lost

( you really think you can get me separating me from raman even if you get successful in separating me from raman then you also you will not able to get my love i can not send you to jail for what you did with me but i am ending my relation with you as you don't deserve my friendship just get lost)     

She said angrily

A: haa jaa raha hoon mujhe bhi tum jaisi dost ki zaroort nahi hai galti meri hi hai jo maine tumse pyar kiya you just don't deserve  my love  tum khood ko bhot achi samjti ho naa par maine tumhari jaisi selfish ladki aaj tak nahi dekhi pehle tumne mujhe apne pyar ke jaal mai phasya phir uss suraj ke ko phir tumne raman se shadi karli aur jab raman se bore ho jaaogi to koi aur doondh logi tum jaisi ladki kisi ka pyar deserve hi nahi karti you are a

( yes i am going i don't want a friend like you and it's my fault that i love  you and you just don't deserve my love you are very selfish ishita first you betrayed me then you went with that suraj and now you get married to raman and very soon you will find someonelse you just don't deserve anybody's love you are a)

He was saying while raman punch him hard pn his face 

R: bas bhot ho gya bhot bakwas karli ab agar meri biwi ke baare mai kuch bhi kaha naa to teri jaan le lug samjhe

( enough is enough stop your rubbish don't say a word against my wife i will kill you) 

He said slapping him

R: tumhari baatin sun kar mujhe laga tha ki tum sach mai ishita se pyar karte ho par main galat tha tum bhot hi ghatiya ho meri galti hai jo maine tum par vishwas kiya tumhe pyar ka matlab bhi nahi pata kisi ko haasil karna pyar nahi hota pyar main hum hamesha uss insan ki khushi dekhte hai jisse hum pyar karte hai hum kisi ko force nahi kar sakte khood se pyar karne ko pyar kabhi selfish nahi hota par tumne kabhi pyar nahi kiya ishita se agar karte to tum kabhi uske baare mai itni bakwas nahi karte par main tumhe ye sab kyu bata raha hoon tum ye sab kabhi nahi samjh sakte

( i thought that you really love ishita but i was wrong you are disgusting it is my fault that i trusted you you don't know meaing of love you want to get ishita forcefully even after knowing that she don't love you love can not be selfish but you never loved her if you have really love her then you will not do all this but why i am saying this to you You can never understand this)

He said while abhi looks at him

R: aur ishita ki fikar karne ki tumhe zaroort nahi hai main hoon uske paas aur main usse apni zindagi se bhi zada pyar karta hoon aur koi bhi uske baare mai bakwas kare main bardash nahi karuga tumhe main zinda chod raha hoon ye bhot badi baat hai agar aaj ke baad meri biwi ke aas paas bhi nazar aaye naa to choduga nahi tumhe just get lost

( and you don't need to get worried for ishita i am here with her and i love her more then my life and i will not tolerate if you said anything against   her i am leaving you alive it is a big thing but just stay away from my wife otherwise i will not leave you just get lost)

He said pushing him away while abhi looks at them angrily and leaves from there

Raman looks at ishita and open his arms for her while she comes towards him and hugs him tightly crying while he hugs her back and pecked her hair softly

R: just relax ishita ab wo kabhi tumhe pareshan nahi karega

( just relax ishita now he will never trouble you again)

I: kitna trust kiya maine uss par par usne mera vishwas tod diya jiss par bhi main sabse zada vishwas karti hoon wo hamesha mera vishwas tod dete hai

( i trust him so much but he broke my trust everyone broke my trust always)

R: ishita i know tum bhot hurt hui ho galti to maine bhi ki hai par tum fikar maat karo ab sab thik hoga main kabhi kisi ko tumhe hurt nahi karne duga aur agar maine kabhi tumhe dobara hurt kiya to tum mujhe ek thapad laga dena

( ishita i know you are really hurt i also did huge mistake but you just don't worry everything will be fine i will never let anyone hurt you if i ever hurt you again then you can slap me again)

I: raman main jaanti hoon aap kabhi mujhe hurt nahi karoge iss duniya mai mera aapke ilava aur koi nahi hai i love you the most

( i know raman you can never hurt me i have no one expect you in this world i love you the most)

She said while he wipes her tears and kissed her forehead

R: i love you too

He said while she smiles and hugs him tight

At night

Raman was applying cream on ishita's hand while she winced in pain

I: raman bhot pain ho raha hai

R: just relax ishita abhi thik ho jayega

He said putting bandage on her hand

R: tum bhi naa ishita kya zaroort hoti hai jhansi ki rani banne ki tum jaanti ho naa tumhara haath fractured hai abhi puri tarah recover nahi hua kitna mara tumne abhi ko

( ishita what was the need to become jhansi ki rani you know naa your hand is fractured you are not recovered fully yet you beat abhi so much)  

I: maine usko left hand se mara tha raman aur aapko ab uske liye bura kyu lag raha hai? Mera to maan kar raha tha usko dande se pitu aapko kyu bura lag raha uske liye aapne bhi to mara usko

( i hit him with left hand raman and why are you feeling bad for him? I want to beat him a lot why are you feeling bad for him you also hit him)

R: main mazak kar raha tha ishita gussa maat karo aur abhi tumhe puri tarah recover hone mai time lagega so tum ghar ka bhi koi kaam nahi karogi samjhi

( i was just kidding ishita don't get angry it will get time to recover so till then you will not do any work understand)

I: main kab thik hougi raman?

( when will i get fine raman?)

R: abhi ek ya do week to lag jayege agar tum puri tarah meri baat maanogi to

( it will take one to two weeks to recover fully

I: ok doctor sahab aap ho naa mera dhyan rakhne ke liye

( ok doctor shab you are here naa to take care of me)

She said making him smile

R: main to hamesha aapki seva main hazir hoon

( i am always there for you)

He said while she smiles and rested her head on his chest while he pecked her hair softly

Soon they fall sleep in each others arms peacefully

Next morning

Raman got up first he saw ishita sleeping peacefully in his arms he smiles looking at her and kissed her forehead lovingly he put her head on the pillow and make her sleep comfortably then he got up slowly and went to freshen up

After sometime ishita woke up and she looks for raman but he was not there she got up and went to take bath

After sometime

Ishita was standing in front of mirror wearing only skirt and blouse her hair was wet and open she was trying to making pleats of saree from long time but she was unable to do it she got irritate

I: uff koi kaam nahi ho raha mujhse shit  

( uff i am unable to do anything shit)

She said getting tiered raman comes in room

R: ishita tum

He looked at her and stopped in mid ishita got scared for a second and she cover herself with pallu while raman looks down

R: ishita agar tumhe help chaiye to main mihika se keh doon?

( ishita if you want help should i call mihika?)

I: nahi raman main kar lugi mihika ko disturb maat karo

( no raman i will do it don't disturb mihika )

R: main help kardu?

( may i help you?)

He said making her look at him she nodded while he come towards her

I: uff ishita tum bhi kitni buddhu ho raman pati hai tumhare aur tum aise embarrass kyu feel kar rahi thi ? Raman ke ilava aur koun meri help kar sakta hai?

( uff ishita you are a fool raman is your husband why was you feeling embarrassed in front of him? Who else can help him expect raman?)

She thought and smiles while raman comes to her he hold her pallu and sit on his knees and start making pleats while ishita smiles looking at him he start tucking pleats in the skirt as his hand touches her bare skin she closed her eyes feeling goosebumps while raman smiles seeing his effect on her and while as his fingers were touching her milky skin he also start getting efffcting and he start caressing her skin making her feel goosebumps he bend down and replace his fingers with his lips and kissed her navel making her close her eyes he start kissing her navel going down while her hands automatically went around him pulling him to herself moaning his name in pleasure while he looks at her and makes pleats of her saree after it and tucked it properly in skirt after it he hold her pallu and start tucking it properly around her he rubbed his nose in her shoulder sending shivers down her nerve she closed her eyes more tightly feeling his soft touches while he start kissing her shoulder while she hold her saree trying to hold herself

Then he start tying the dori of her blouse as his hands were touching her bare skin it was creating havoc  in both of them unable to control himself he start kissing her bare back making her weak on her knees he start dropping wet kisses on her bare back making her lose herself completely unable to bear his tortures anymore she turns towards him and hugs him tightly while he also hugs her back and start caressing her bare back he put her head in crook of her neck and start kissing her neckline making her maon his name in pleasure pulling him more into herself

He broke the hug and make her look at him he cupped her face and kissed all over her face while she closed her eyes feeling his love at last he bring his lips near her and rubbed her lips with his thumb making her weak on knees he replace his finger with lips and put his lips on hers and start kissing hungrily while she also start kissing him back after long time they broke the kiss in the need of air both looked in each other eyes with lot of desire and passion for each other he pulled her more into herself caressing her bare waist while she closed her eyes lost in his touches they were few inches apart he caresses her face lovingly and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes he pull her more closer and put his lips on hers again while she wrapped her arms around him they were kissing each other  when someone knocks the door ishra broke the kiss immediately 

Mi: bhai bhabhi breakfast ready hai aap log jaldi aa jao

( bhai bhabhi breakfast is ready please come down soon)

R: haa mihika hum aa rahe hai

( yes mihika we are coming)

He said while mihika nodded and leaves from there while ishra looked at each other

I: raman aap jao main ready hoke aati hoon

( raman you go i will come after getting ready)

She said blushing hard and turns to go while he hold her hand and hugs her from behind

R: let me complete my work i will  help you

He said making her look at him while he picked small earnings and make her wear it then he put a small bindi on her forehead then he take her mangalsutra and tied it around her neck then he filled her partition with sindoor while she closed her eyes feeling the moment and he kissed her forehead lovingly

R: perfect i am so lucky jo mujhe duniya ki sabse sundar biwi mili i want to eat you

( perfect i am so lucky i got most beautiful wife i want to eat you)

He said making her blush she hugs him hiding her face in his chest while he smiles and hugs her back

I: raman aapko itni achi tarah saree pehnana aata hai mujhe nahi pata tha

( raman you know how to make saree i didn't knew it)

R: tumhara husband multi talented hai i know everything waise ye saree pehnana bhi maine tumse hi sikha hai jab bhi tum subhe subhe room mai aake apni saree ki pleats banati thi to main bas tumhe hi dekhta rehta tha

( your husband is multi talented i know everything i learn this from you actually whenever you used to make pleats of your saree in the room i used to look at you only)

He said making her shock

I: iska matlab aap so nahi rahe hote the uss whakt

( it's mean you was not sleeping at that time)

R: no main to sone ka natak karta tha aur tumhe dekhta rehta tha

( no i used to pretend to sleep but i just keep looking at you)

He said while she looks at him shocked

R: don't worry maine kabhi isse zada nahi dekha

( don't worry i never saw anything else)

He said with naughty smile while she hit him lightly on chest

I: shameless

R: abhi to tumhe pata nahi mujhe kya kya khyal aate the tumhe dekh kar main hi jaanta hoon khood par kaise control rakhta tha

( you don't know what i used to think seeing you like this only i know how i used to control myself)

He said making her blush while he tucked her hair stand behind her ear

R: now let's go

He said while she nodded

R: waise if you want main har roz tumhe saree pehane mai help kar sakta hoon aur tum chaho to nahane mai bhi help kar duga i will not mind

( waise if you want i can help you everyday in wearing saree and if you want i can help you in taking bath also i will not mind)

He said winking at her making her blush hard

I: let's go raman warna mihika phir aa jayega

( let's go raman otherwise mihika will come again)

R: ok let's go

He said and they both went downstairs  together

P.s: that's it for now please do share your reviews will wait for it. 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved how raman is manofying ishita 😍😍

She blackmailed him just for manchurian and noodles🀣🀣

She made him realise how she felt when he was going πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

This abhi is disgusting 😀😀

Good that ishra taught him a nice lesson πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Ishita was so angry and hurt ☹️☹️

Loved how ishra are coming closer ❀️❀️

New romantic side of ramanπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Abhi is disgusting. And ishra taught him a nice lesson. Love ishra romance. His naughty talks.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update Ishra both hitting Abhi and punishing him was very nice so romance is in the air please update next part soon to know how their romance continues