Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Teasing teaser dear 

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divyal

A very interesting teaser please update soon to know what happens now and will he confess his love and how will Ishita react 

Thanks dear

will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Interesting teaser, please update soon!!

Thanks dear

will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=25

Raman was going out of room when someone knocks the door raman went to open the door and saw neil standing there

R: neil tum aa gaye kya baat hai tum mujhse yaha urgently milne kyu aana chathe the? Tumne wo papers ishita ko bhej diye naa main batao neil main already late ho raha hoon meri flight miss ho jayegi main abhi jaa hi raha tha kabse tumhara hi wait kar raha tha bolo kya baat hai?

( neil what happend why do you want to meet me urgently did you send those papers to ishita tell me please i am getting late my flight will me missed i was just going i was just waiting for long tell me what happen?)

N: raman main tumhe ye divorce paper dene aaya tha

( raman i come here to give you this divorce papers)

He said giving papers to him

R: neil ye papers tum mujhe kyu de rahe ho maine tumse kaha tha inn papers pe ishita ke sign le lena main to already sign kar chuka hoon

( neil why are you giving this papers to me? i told you to give this papers and take her signature i have already sign this papers)

N: i know raman par ishita bhabhi ne inn papers pe sign karne se mana kar diya wo tumhe divorce nahi dena chathi aur ye faisla sirf tum nahi le sakte jab tak ishita bhabhi sign nahi karegi tum dono ka divorce nahi hoga

( i know raman but ishita bhabhi denied to sign this papers she don't want to give you divorce and you can't take this decision alone you both will not get divorced till ishita bhabhi sign on this papers)

He said making raman look at her

R: par ishita ne kyu mana kiya? Tumne usse baat ki kya kaha usne?

( but why she denied? Did you talk to him what did she said?)

I: main batati hoon

( i will tell you)

Raman gets shocked seeing ishita there with mihika and mihir

R: ishita

I: kyu mujhe dekh ke acha nahi laga itna shocked kyu ho rahe ho? Oh aapki chori pakdi gayi iss liye aapne to puri tyari karli thi naa mujhse picha chudane kar bhaagne ki

( what happen why are you shocked seeing me? Oh you got caught beacuse you were running from here leaving me alone)

R: ishita please listen to me

I: just stop it mr raman bhalla bhot sun li maine aapki baatien aaj tak sirf aapki baat hi sunte aayi hoon par ab aur nahi aaj main yaha aapse kuch sawalon ke jawab lene aayi hoon uske bina main aapko kahi nahi jaane dugi samjhe aap

( just stop it mr raman bhalla enough is enough i always listen to you but not now i come here to take answer from you and you i will not let you go without it do you understand?)

She said angrily mimi and neil gets scared seeing ishita so much angry for the first time and they just leave from there leaving ishra alone

R: ishita mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni please just leave from here

( ishita i don't want to talk to you please just leave from here)

He said and went inside while ishita goes behind him

I: raman aapko jana hai naa mujhse door to thik hai jao main aapko nahi rokugi par bas ek baar meri aankhon mai dekh ke keh do ki aap mujhse pyar nahi karte

( raman you want to go away from me then go i will not stop you but just look at me once and say that you don't love me)

She said making him shocked

I: bolo raman ek baar meri aankhon mai dekh ke kaho ki aap mujhse pyar nahi karte

( tell me raman just look in to my eyes and tell that you don't love me)

R: haa nahi karta iss liye tumse door jaa raha hoon

( yes i don't love you that's why i am going away from you)

He said without looking at her

I: meri aankhon mai dekh ke kaho naa raman

( say this looking into my eyes raman)

She said making him look in her eyes

I: ab kaho aap mujhse pyar nahi karte

( now tell me that you don't love me)

She said while he was trying hard to control his emotions he looks away

R: nahi karta main tumse pyar tum kyu nahi samjh rahi ishita tum shyad bhool rahi ho hamari shadi sirf ek formality thi hum dono alag hone wale the to tum mujhse ye sab kyu puch rahi ho ye sab pehle de decide ho chuka tha naa

( no i don't love you that's why don't you understand? Ishita you are forgetting that we got marriage was just a formality we were going to get divorced so why are you asking me all this? It was decided before right?)

I: you are right ye sab pehle hi decide ho chuka tha aur ye sab aapne hi decide kiya tha naa mujhse shadi karte whakt aapne mujhse ek baar nahi pucha ki main aapse shadi karna chathi hoon ya nahi mujhe divorce dene ke faisle se pehle aapne mujhse nahi pucha ki main aapko divorce dena chathi hoon ya nahi meri life mai apni jagah banate whakt aapne mujhse nahi pucha ki main kya chathi hoon? Aur ab meri life se door jaate whakt bhi aapne muhjse ek baar nahi pucha ki main aapse door jana chathi hoon ya nahi har baar raman har baar sare faisle sirf aapke hi hote hai mera to koi wajood hi nahi hai

( you are right it was decided and it was decided by you only before marrying me you didn't ask me if i want to marry you or not then you decided to give me divorce but you didn't ask me that i want divorce or not you didn't ask me before making your place in my life and now you didn't ask me before going away from my life you never asked me what i want everytime you take the decisions you just don't care about me)

She said almost crying making him feel bad

R: ishita please try to understand

He tried to touch her shoulder but she show his plam

I: just stop it raman please mujhe laga tha shyad aap mujhe samjhte ho par main kitna galat thi aap bhi mujhe nahi samjhte aapko sirf apni fikar hai iss liye to aap aise jaa rahe ho mujhse door ek baar mujhse pucha bhi nahi ki main kya chathi hoon

( just stop it raman please i thought maybe you will understand me but i was wrong you just don't care about me that's why you are going away from me you didn't even asked me what i want)

R: ishita maine jo kiya tumhare baare mai soch ke kiya maine jo kiya tumhari khushi ke liye kiya

( ishita i did this for you only i did this for your happiness)

I: please raman kam se kam jhoot to maat bolo kya aapko dikhayi nahi deta meri khushi kis mai hai? Aur aapko kisne haak diya keri zindagi ka itna bada faisla lene ka bataiye who give you right to take this decision? Aap hote koun ho ye faisla karne wale ki mujhe life mai kya chaiye aur kya nahi?

( please raman don't lie can't you see my happiness is with you and who give you right to take this decision? Who are you to take this decision? How can you decide this what i want in my life ? )

She said angrily

R: ishita

I: just shut up raman ab kuch bhi kehne ki zaroort nahi hai aap kya samjhte ho main bhot kamzor hoon aapne jo kaha main maan lugi aaj tak maine aapki har baat maani sab kuch kiya aapke liye par bas ab aur nahi agar aapko mujhse door hi jana tha to kyu aaye mere itne kareebh? Kyu mere dil mai wo feelings paida ki? Kyu mujhe wo sapne dikhaye kyu mujhe ye ehasas karvya ki koi hai jisko main apna keh sakti kyu kiya ye sab batao kyu?

( just shut up raman now you don't need to say anything what do you think that i am ver weak? I will agree for whatever you will say i always did what you want me to do but not anymore if you really want to go away from me then why you come in my life? Why do you let me feel all those feelings? Why you made me saw that dreams? Why you let me feel that there is someone for me why raman why you did this with me?)

She said with teary eyes hitting him on shoulder while he was just listing to her silently

I: main koi khilona nahi hoon raman main bhi ek insan hoon mere andar bhi feelings hai mujhe bhi dard hota hai pehle mere papa meri life ke har decision lete the uske baad suraj aaya aur usne meri life ke decision liye jaise main koi khilona hoon kabhi kisi ne mujhse nahi pucha ki main kya chathi hoon meri feelings ki kabhi kisi ne kadar nahi ki

( i am not a toy raman i am also a human i also have feelings i also feel hurt first my dad use to take decisions for me then that suraj come and he start taking decisions of my life like i am a toy no one care about my feelings no one ever asked me what i want no one care about my feelings)

She said while her eyes get moist

I: par mujhe laga tha ki aap alag ho aap meri feelings samjhte ho aap mujhe ek khilone ki tarah treat nahi karoge but i was so wrong aap bhi unke jaise nikle raman aapne bhi mujhe ek khilona hi samjha jiske andar koi feelings nahi hai jab dil chaha apni zindagi mai le aaye jab dil chaha zindagi se bhar fenk diya meri feeling meri choice mere faisle iska koi matlab nahi hai bas jo kisi ne keh diya wo maine kar liya koi feelings nahi hai meri thank you raman mujhe batne ke liye ki aapki life mai meri kya value hai

( but i thought you are different you will understand my feelings you will not trear me like a toy but i was so wrong you also think that i am a toy who have no feelings whenever you want you make me a part of your life and whenever you want you just throw me out you just don't care about my choice my feelings thank you raman for telling me what is my value in your life)

She said crying while his eyes also get moist

I: pata hai raman aapko milne ke baad mujhe laga tha ki koi hai finally koi hai jo mujhe samjhega par aapne mujhe aaj galat saabit kar diya raman aapne mujhe bina batye mujhse shadi karli maine kuch nahi kaha aapne mujhse bina bole mujhse divorce lene ka faisla kar liya maine kuch nahi kaha aur phir mujhe itne sapne dikhaye mujhe itna pyar diya ki mujhe pehli baar lagne laga ki main insan hoon mere andar bhi feelings hai par aaj aapne mere wo sare sapne tod diye agar aapko mujhe chod ke jana hi tha kyu mujhe itne sapne dikhaye kyu mujhe itna majboor kiya khood se pyar karne ko kyu?

( you know what raman after meeting you i thought finally there is someone who will understand me but today you proved me wrong you got married to mw without my wish but i didn't say anything then you decided to give me divorce but i didn't say anything then you made me saw so many beautiful dreams you made me feel for the first time that i am a human and i also have feelings but today you broke all my dreams why did you force me to love you so much why?)

She said and break down completely

R: ishita please

He tries to touch her but she withdraw her hand

I: don't touch me mujhe aapki daya nahi chaiye please aap khood ko dil ka doctor kehte ho naa par aapko mere dil ka haal pata nahi chala aapne ek baar bhi mere dil ka haal jaane ki kossish nahi ki mujhe to lagta hai aapke paas dil hi nahi hai actually galti aapki nahi meri hi hai jo main khood ko rok hi nahi paayi aapse pyar karne ko sabko dikhayi deta ki main aapse kitna pyar karti hoon par aapko nahi dikhayi deta bas apna faisla suna diya ki main uss abhi se shadi karlu kyunki wo mujhse pyar karta hai aapko ye to dikh gya ki wo mujhse pyar karta hai to phir ye kyu nahi dikha ki main aapse kitna pyar karti hoon? I love you raman i love you so much but you just don't care aapko koi farak nahi padta naa

( don't touch me raman i don't need your sympathy please you call your self doctor of heart but still you can't understand what is in my heart? You didn't try to know what is in my heart i think you don't have a heart raman actually it was my fault that i couldn't control myself from falling for you everyone can see how much i love you but why can't you see it? You just gave your decision without thinking about me you ask me to marry abhi beacuse he love me you can see his love for me but you why can't see my love for you? Can't you see how much i love you i love you raman i love you so much but you just don't care)

She said crying while he was shocked listing her confession

I: agar aap mujhse pyar nahi karte to mujhe saaf saaf keh dete naa to shyad mujhe itni taklif nahi hoti main bardash kar leti par aaj aapne mujhe bhot zada hurt kiya hai raman bhot hurt kiya hai aapne mujhe

( if you don't love me then you should tell me clearly maybe i will not get so hurt but today you hurt me a lot raman)

She said crying bitterly and fall down on her knees broke down in front of him completely while he was also in tears there was complete silence for sometime she was just crying while he was looking at her with teary eyes after sometime raman went towards her try to touch her but dhe pushed his hand away she wipes her tears and got up and looks at him

I: koi zaroort nahi ab jhooti humdardi dikhane ki aap mujhe chod ke jana chathe ho naa to thik chale jao main nahi rokugi aapko main divorce papers sign kar dugi kyunki main aapko khood se pyar karne ke liye force nahi kar sakti mujhe laga tha aap mujhse bhot pyar karte ho par shyad main hi galat thi aap jana chathe ho to jao waise bhi mujhe to akele rehne ki adat hai aapke jaane ke baad shyad jee nahi paaugi par at least sukoon se maar to sakugi aur maar jaaugi to ye sare dard aur taklif sab khtam ho jayege naa isse acha hota raman aap uss din mujhe maar jaane dete kam se kam mujhe aaj ye din to nahi dekhna padta par koi baat nahi uss din nahi mari to aaj maar jaaugi i will kill myself

( don't show your fake sympathy now you want to go leaving me right then go i will not stop you i will sign the divorce papers i can't force you to love me i thought you love me alot but i think i was wrong if you want to go then go i will stop you and i am used to live alone so it's ok maybe i will not able to live without but it's ok i will die peacefully my all pain will come to end you shouldn't save me that day raman it's better if die that day at least i shouldn't have seen this day but it's ok i will die today i will kill myself )

She said in broken voice while he put his finger on her lips

R: chup kbhardar aisi bakwas ki to tumhe kya lagta hai tum maar gayi to main zinda reh paauga? Aisa kuch sochna bhi maat

( shut up don't you dare what do you think i will be able to live without you? Don't even think so)

He said with teary eyes

I: to aap khood hi to mujhe maut deke jaa rahe ho aapne soch bhi kaise liya ki main aapke bina zinda reh paaugi aapne soch bhi kaise liya ki main aapke bina khush rahugi? Raman agar apni zindagi main maine kisi se sabse pyar kiya hai to wo sirf aap ho aapne mujhe zindagi di raman mujhe jeene ki wajeh di aur aap hi mujhe chod ke jaa rahe ho to main kaise jee paaugi aapke bina? Iss duniya mera aapke siva koi nahi hai raman aapke paise property inn sabka mai kya karugi? Mujhe nahi chaiye ye sab mujhe bas aapki zaroort hai raman nahi jee sakti aapke bina

( so you are going giving me death how can you even think i will live without you ? How can you think i will be happy without you? Raman if i love someone in my life then it's only you raman you give me reason to live and now you are going away from me how will i live without you? I have no one expect you raman i don't want your money or property raman i only want you i can'tive without you)

She said with teary eyes while he cupped her face

R: i am sorry ishita ye sab meri hi galti hai you are right pata nahi mujhe kya ho gya tha? Maine ek baar bhi nahi socha ki mere bina tum kaise rahogi jaise main tumhare bina nahi reh sakta tum bhi mere bina nahi reh sakti main sach mai pagal hoon jo dekhte hue bhi tumhare dil ki baat nahi samajh paya par ab tumhari baatien sun kar mujhe ehsas ho raha hai ki main kya karne jaa raha tha please ishita mujhe maaf kardo maine bhot hurt kiya naa tumhe i sorry please mujhe maaf kardo please

( i am sorry ishita it was my fault you are right don't know what happened to me? I didn't thought once how will youive without me like i can't live without you . You also can't live without me i am really mad i couldn't see your feelings but you made me understand that i was wrong please ishita forgive me i am really sorry am sorry)

He said crying folding his hands in front of her looking at her while she looks at him with teary eyes

R: tum bilkul thik keh rahi ho ishita mai bhot bada bevkoof hoon main gadha hoon tumne jo kiya bilkul sahi kiya tum mujhe maro ishita maro mujhe i deserve this

( you are right ishita i am a fool what you did is right just slap me ishita i deserve this)

He said holding her hand and hitting his cheek with her hands but she stops him

I: aapko itni asani se maaf nahi karugi itni asan saza nahi milegi aapko

( i will not forgive you so easily raman you will get punish)

She said with teary eyes

R: tum jo saza dogi mujhe manzur hogi

( i will accept every punishment)

I: mujhe chod ke nahi jaaoge naa?

( you will not go leaving me naa?)

She said with teary eyes while he nodded

R: nahi kabhi nahi kyunki mujhe meri galti ka ehsas ho gya hai i promise you ishita main kabhi tumhe chod ke kahi nahi jaauga kabhi bhi nahi kyunki main tumse bhot pyar karta hoon i love you ishita i love you a lot pata nahi kab hua kaise hua bas itna janta hoon bhot pyar karta hoon tumse aur mujhe ye tab realise hua jab tum mujhse door hui tab pata chala ki tum kya ho mere liye bhot pyar karta hoon main ishita sabse zada main sach mai bhot bada bevkoof hoon jo tumhe chod ke jaa raha tha ye jaante hue bhi ki main tumhare bina nahi reh sakta please mujhe maaf kardo i can't live without you love you i love you a lot

( no never beacuse i realised my mistake i promise you ishita i will never leave you never because i love you i love you a lot i don't know when and how but i just fall in love with you i realised it when you was not with me i realised how much i love you i am fool that i was going away from even after knowing that i can't live without you please ishita forgive me i am sorry i can't live without you i love you i love you a lot

He said crying while she smiled between tears listing this she couldn't believe that he finally confessed his feelings

I: i love you too raman i love you so much

She said while he smiles and hugs her tightly while she also hugs him back both cries in each other arms they stayed in each other arms for long time

After a long time they broke the hug

R: i am sorry

He said and cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks

R: ab to maaf kar diya naa mujhe ? I am really sorry

( now you have forgive me? I am really sorry)

He said holding his ears

I: sorry but itni asani se main aapko maaf nahi karugi aapko mujhe manane ke liye kuch sochna hoga you have to do something special tab sochugi aapko maaf karna hai ya nahi bhot pareshan kiya aapne mujhe itni asani se nahi chodugi

( sorry but i can't forgive you so easily you have to think something to manofy me you have to do something special then i will think i will forgive you or not i will not leave you so easily)

She said making cute pout while he smiles

R: ok i will do everything to manofy my wife

He said making her smile he cupped her face and kissed her forehead

I: i am not a baby aapki wife hoon so you can kiss somewhere else

( i am not a baby i am your wife so you can kiss somewhere else)

She said blushing while he smiles

R: your wish my command

He said and took her lips in his for a soul searing kiss while she also start kissing him back they kissed each other for long passionately after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air they looked at each other and he put his lips in hers again for another passionate kiss while she also start kissing him back with equal passion like this they kissed each other for long time then they finally broke the kiss feeling content ishita rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her hugging her tight

After sometime they broke the hug

R: tum thik ho naa ishita am so sorry maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya naa tum already thik nahi ho aur maine tumhe itna pareshan kiya am sorry

( are you fine ishita? Am so sorry i hurt you a lot you are already not well and i trouble you so much)

He said cupping her face

I: bhot pareshan kiya aapne mujhe sachi pata hai hospital se kaise bhaag ke aayi hoon aapke paas agar aap chale jaate to main kya karti? Acha hua maine neil ko keh diya aur usne aapko rok liya warna aap to chale jaate mujhse door

( yes you troubled me a lot you know i come from hospital running to stop you i called neil and tell him to stop you anyhow to go away from me)

She said sadly while he pecked her hair softly

R: am sorry bacha bhot pareshan kiya naa maine tumhe par tum fikar maat karo ab main tumhe khoob pamper karuga jab tak tum puri tarah thik nahi ho jaati

( am sorry baby i troubled you a lot naa but don't worry now i will pamper you a lot till you get alright)

He said making her smile she rested her head on his chest

I: raman

R: hmm

I: aapne itna bada fasila kyu liya? Sab kuch to thik chal raha tha to phir achank aapke dil mai ye baat kaise aayi?

( why did you take such a big decision? Everything was going well then what happened suddenly?)

R: kuch nahi ishita main wo

( nothing ishita actually i)

I: raman please abhi koi jhoot maat bolna just tell me truth

( raman please not don't tell lie just tell me the truth)

She said making her look at him while he start telling her about his conversation with abhi

Flash back

Raman was standing on the door he listen ishita and abhi's talk a tear fall from his eyes he goes from there

After sometime abhi was going out of hospital when he saw raman and thought something and went towards him

A: raman

He call her making him look at him

A: i am sorry raman agar tumhe meri baat ka bura laga ho par wo kya hai naa main ishu ka best friend hoon main usko taklif mai nahi dekh sakta

( i am sorry raman if you feel bad but i am ishita's best friend i can't see her in pain)

R: it's ok abhi i can understand mujhe bura nahi laga actually you are right maine kabhi ishita ko koi khushi nahi di i know wo kabhi mujhse nahi kahegi par meri wajeh se bhot taklif hui hai usko

( it's ok abhi i can understand actually you are right i never give any happiness to ishita i know she will never say this to me but i hurt her a lot)

He said sadly while abhi smirks

A: raman ishu aisi hi hai wo kabhi apna dard kisi se share nahi karti tumhe bura naa lage iss liye wo hamesha tumse ye hi kahegi ki usko koi taklif hai par main usko kaafi saalon se janta hoon main uski taklif samjh sakta hoon you know what raman main college time se ishu se bhot pyar karta tha par apni family ke dar se usne mera proposal accept nahi kiya uski shadi suraj se hone wali thi phir uski shadi tumse ho gayi usko hamesha life mai adjustment hi karna pada kabhi usko uski khushi nahi mili main janta hoon agar usko taklif hogi bhi to wo kabhi kahegi nahi wo zindagi bhar ke liye tumhare saath adjustment karne ko bhi tyar ho jayegi par tumse kabhi koi shikyat nahi karegi

( raman ishu is like this only she never share her pain with anyone she will always say that she is not hurt just beacuse she will never want to hurt your feelings i know her from long time i can understand her very well you know what raman i loves ishu from my college days but she never accept my proposal beacuse her marriage was fixed with suraj after that you come in his life and she got married to you she have always do adjustment in her life she never get her happiness she will always ready to adjust but she will never complain you)

He said making raman look at him

A: raman tum dono ki shadi bhi sirf ek contract tha tum dono ka divorce hone wala tha aur ishita isme bhi adjust kar rahi thi aur agar tum ab usko divorce nahi bhi doge to bhi wo adjust kar legi isme apni khushi dhoondh legi par usko uski asli khushi shyad kabhi naa mile any ways i wish ishita ko hamesha sab kuch best hi mile tum please uska dhyan rakhna ab agar kal ko tumhari family ko bail mil gayi aur unho ne dobara ishita ko harm karne ki kossish ki to

( raman your marriage with ishita is just a contract you both were going to get divorced and ishita was adjusting in this also but if yoy didn't give her divorce then also she will adjust she will find her happiness in every situation but she will never get her true happiness i wish she get always good in her life please raman just take care of her if your family get bailed then they will try to harm ishita again)

He said making raman scared

A: iss baar tumne bacha liya par har baar tum uske saath nahi reh sakte tumhara bad luck ishita par bhari pad sakta hai tum khood hi socho jabse tum dono ki shadi hui hai ishita ko dukh aur taklif ke ilava kuch nahi mila kya kya sapne dekha karti thi ishu apni shadi ko lekar par uske sare sapne toot gaye par main janta hoon wo sari zindagi tumhare saath adjustment karke jee legi tumhe apna husband bhi maan legi tumhari khushi ke liye kyunki tumne usko suraj se bachya tha aur iske badle mai hi to usne tumhari jaan bachne ke liye apni jaan khatre mai daal di

( this time you saved her but you can not be with her always your bad luck can effect her also just think raman ishita get only pain till she is married to you she saw so many dreams for her marriage but all her dreams got shattered i know she will ready to adjust with you whole life beacuse you saved her from suraj and that is why she saved your life by putting her life in danger)

He said making raman think

A: raman tumne jo ishu ke liye jo kiya hai naa uske liye wo kuch bhi karegi tumhare liye agar usko marna bhi pade tumhare liye to bhi wo piche nahi hategi par ab tumhe decide karna hai tum kya chathe ho ishita ki khushiyan ya phir uski taklif i hope raman tum usko shyad wo khushi de pao jo wo deserve karti hai all the best main chalta hoon bye

( raman ishita will do everything for you for what you did for her she will also ready to die for you but now you will decide what do you want her happiness or her pain i hope you will give her happiness which she deserves all the best i am going bye)

He daid and smirked and leaves from there while raman was standing recalling his words

R: nahi abhi ne jo kaha wo sach nahi ho sakta ishita mere saath itni khush hai ye koi adjustment nahi hai hamara rishta ab strong ho gya hai par kya main kabhi ishita ko khush rakh paauga? Kya main uske liye perfect husband ban paauga kahi sach mai ishita sirf adjustment to nahi kar rahi? Waise bhi mujh mai aisa hai hi kya jo ishita mujhse pyar karegi jabse hamari shadi hui hai maine sirf usko taklif di hai usko biwi hone ka haak tak nahi de saka main agar ishita ko koi taklif hogi bhi to wo mujhse nahi kahegi kyunki wo bhot achi hai wo shyad mera saath kabhi nahi chodegi par main ishita ke taklif ka kaaran nahi ban sakta nahi ban sakta

( no what abhi said is not right ishita is happy with me our relation is not only a adjustment for her our relationship is changed now but will i able to keep her happy? Will i become a good husband? Is it really a adjustment for ishita? And there is nothing special in me that ishita can love me i never give her any happiness till we get married i never give her right of my wife even if ishita is in some pain she will never tell me beacuse she is very good she will never leave me but i can't give her pain anymore)

He thought while his eyes get moist

Flash back ends

Ishita gets shocked listing all this

I: i don't believe it abhi ne ye sab kiya how dare hi uski himmat kaise hui aapko ye sab kehne ki i will not leave him

( i don't believe it abhi did all this how dare he to say all this to you? I will not leave him)

She said angrily

R: ishita just relax

I: what you mean raman how can i get relax ? how dare he main choudugi nahi usko ( i will not leave him)

She said and was going but raman hold her hand

R: bas karo jhansi ki rani calm down

I: but raman

She was saying while he put his finger on her lips

R: bas ishita main janta hoon tum iss whakt bhot gusse mai ho aur tumhara gussa thik bhi hai par abhi tum thik nahi ho tum usse ladne jaaogi already mujhse itna lad chuki ho abhi tume takat nahi hai so just relax uski class baad mai lagna

( relax ishita i know you are angry and you should be angry but you are not well yet and you are going to fight with him like this you have already fight with me a lot now just relax you can take his class later)

I: aap mazak kar rahe ho raman aapko to koi farak nahi padta naa uski baaton mai aake mujhe chod ke jaa rahe the aapko uski baaton pe to vishwas hai par mujh par nahi mere pyar par nahi kal ko koi bhi aake aapse kuch bhi kahega to kya aap mujhe chod ke chale jaaoge? Aapne ek baar bhi mujhse puchna zaroori nahi samjha naa ki meri dil mai kya hai?

( raman you are joking? Raman you don't care what he said right? You was going leaving me trusting him you believe him not me you don't trust on my love anyone can say anything to you and you will trust him and will go leaving me right? You didn't even asked me what i want)

She said with teary eyes while he wipes her tears

R: i am sorry ishita pata nahi mujhe kya ho gya tha main uski baaton mai aa gya pata nahi mera dimag khrab ho gya tha

( i am sorry ishita what happened to me i believed him i am really mad)

I: aap sachi mai buddhu bhot stupid ho aap pehle to itna jealous hote the abhi se phir khood mujhe usse shadi karne ko bolke mujhse door jaa rahe the wo abhi to hai gadha hai wo humko alag karna chatha tha aur aap uski baaton pe vishwas karke mujhe chod ke jaa rahe the aapko usko ek punch marna chaiye tha jab wo aisi bakwas kar raha tha waise to bhot hero bante ho tab kya ho gya tha? Iss tarah to koi bhi mujhe aapse door kar dega

( you are really fool raman you are really stupid you were so jealous of abhi and now you was going leaving me alone saying me to marry him abhi wants to separate us and you believed what he said you should punch him hard you always become hero then what happen to you in front of him? Like this anyone can separate us)

R: tum thik keh rahi ho main sach mai bhot buddhu ho main uss abhi ki baaton mai aa gya uski chal samjh nahi paya but i promise you next time se aisa kuch nahi hoga kisi himmat nahi hogi tumhari taraf dekhne ki bhi tumhe mujhse door karna to door ki baat hai aur milne do uss abhi ko uska mooh tod duga main itni bakwas karne ke liye

( you are right ishita i am a fool i believed him i couldn't understand his motive but i promise you it will not happen again no one will be able to look at you forget about separating us and let me meet abhi i will break his mouth for all that rubbish)

He said looking at her

I: aap nahi todoge to bhi main tod dugi how dare he?

( if you will not break it then i will do it how dare he?)

R: acha meri jhansi ki rani tumhe jo karna hai kar lena par abhi please ye gussa chod do naa ek baar mere liye smile kardo please

( ok my jhansi ki rani you can do whatever you want but please don't be angry please just smile for me once)

He said making her smile a little

I: main abhi aapse gussa hoon agar dobara aisa kuch kiya ya phir mujhe chod ke jane ke baare mai socha bhi naa to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga samjhe mr raman kumar bhalla

( i am still angry with you if you even think to do this again then i will not leave it do you get it mr raman kumar bhalla?)

She said holding his collar while he smiles looking at her

R: kabhi nahi mujhe marna thodi hai tum to meri jaan le logi agar maine aisa socha bhi to meri jhansi ki rani tumhe kabhi bhi chod ke nahi jaauga tum kahogi phir bhi nahi jaauga pakka promise

( never i don't want to die you will kill me if i repeat it my jhansi ki rani i will never go leaving you even if you ask me)

He said making her smile she kissed his cheeks

I: i love you

R: i love you too

He said kissing her forehead while she closed her eyes and he hugs her again she rested her head on his chest and hugs him tight

After sometime they were hugging each other tightly when someone knocks the door ishra broke the hug while mihir mihika and neil comes inside ishra looked at them

Mi: sorry hum kabse bhar wait kar rahe the humse intzaar nahi hua bhot fikar ho rahi thi aapki par aap dono ko dekh ke lagta hai sab kuch thik ho gya

( sorry we were waiting outside for so long we were really worried but seeing you i think everything is fine now)

She said while ishra smiles

M: raman tum zinda ho mujhe to laga tha aaj bhabhi tumhari jaan le legi

( raman you are alive i thought bhabhi will kill you today)

He said while raman glares at him

N: raman waise ab tumhare divorce case ka kya karna hai?

( raman what should i do to your divorce case now?)

R: koi divorce nahi hoga case withdraw kardo ab uski zaroort nahi hai agar divorce ka naam bhi liya to teri bhabhi meri jaan le legi abhi bhi bhot mushkil se bacha hoon

( divorce will not happen just withdraw this case it is not needed now even if i talked about divorce tour bhabhi will kill me even now i saved myself with great difficulty)

He said making them laugh while ishita glares at him

M: well done bhabhi main janta tha jo kaam mai nahi kar paya wo aap kar sakti ho thank god aapne iss raman ko thodi akal di

( well done bhabhi i knew it you can do this what i couldn't do thank god you knock some sense in him)

I: tum thik keh rahe ho mihir tumhare dost naa bilkul buddhu hai par ab maine ache se samjha diya hai next time se aisa kuch nahi karege

( you are right mihir your friend is really fool but now i made him understand very well he will not do this again)

She said while mihir smiles

M: bhabhi main aapke saath hoon agar isne dobara aapko pareshan kiya naa to mujhe batna

( bhabhi i am with you if he troubled you again just tell me)

R: chup karo bhabhi ke chamche

I: raman please ab mere bhai ko kuch maat kaho iski wajeh se hi mujhe pata chala aap kya karne jaa rahe ho

( raman please don't say anything to bhai beacuse of him i come to know what you are going to do)

R: waah ab ye bhai behan ki jodi kab bani?

( when did you both become siblings?)

M: raman ab tumhe pata chal gya naa ishita bhabhi akeli nahi hai unka chota bhai unke saath hai

( raman now you got it naa bhabhi is not alone i am with her i am her younger brother)

I: bilkul sahi mihir

R: waah mihir tumne to apni company hi badal li

( wow mihir you changed you company now)

Mi: bhai aap fikar maat karo main hoon naa aapki choti behan

( bhai don't worry i am with you your younger sister )

She said making raman smile

R: ye hui naa baat thanks mihika you are so sweet

He said and side hugged mihika while she smiled

Mi: par bhai aaj ke baad please phir aisa kuch maat karna

( but bhai don't do this again please)

M: haa warna bhabhi ke saath saath hum bhi tumse naraz ho jayege

( yes otherwise we will also get angry with you like bhabhi)

R: acha baba am sorry aisa phir kabhi nahi hoga ab mujhe meri galti ka ehsas ho gya hai

( ok i am sorry it will not happen again i realised my mistake)

He said looking at ishita while she smiles

R: acha abhi hum ghar chalte hai ishita thik nahi hai she need rest abhi apni naraz biwi ko manna bhi to hai mujhe chale ishita?.

( ok now let's go home ishita is not well she need rest and i have to manofy my angry wife let's go ishita)

He said while she smiles and nodded and they leaves from there happily

P.s: that's it for now will update soon please do share your reviews will wait for it. 

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita’s outburst was mind blowing 👏🏻👏🏻

She gave a reality check to raman👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Finally ishra confessed their love❤️❤️

Its good that raman realised his faults 🤓

Abhi’s truth came in front of ishita.....now jkr will not leave him👏🏻😁

Now ishita should throw tantrums to show that raman was doing a big stupidity 😚😉😉

Lets see how raman will make efforts to monofy ishita 👍🏻

Ty 4 d pm too di

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely mind blowing update

fabulous yaar too good

Too good dear❤❤❤❤

It's remaining me old yhm airport scenes

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yaar

Poor raman🤣🤣

Finally ishra confessed their love😆