Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Will upadte soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=24

Ishita was sleeping due to effect of medicines after sometime she woke up and looks for raman but he was not there she was feeling thirsty so she tried to got up to reach to the glass of water kept on table but she was very weak to walk she lost her balance and was about to fall when raman comes there and he hold her before she can fall down

R: ye kya kar rahi ho tum ishita?

( what are you doing ishita?)

He said while she looks at him

I: raman wo actually mujhe pyas lagi thi to main pani lene jaa rahi thi

( raman actually i am feeling thirsty i am going to take water)

R: ishita tum bhi naa tum abhi bhot weak ho tumhe aise nahi karna chaiye actually galti meri hai am sorry wo main ek call attend karne ke liye bhar gya tha

( ishita you are still weak you should be careful actually it's my fault i shouldn't go leaving you am sorry actually i went to attend a phone call )

I: it's ok raman i am fine

R: no you are not thik se khadi bhi nahi ho paa rahi

( no you are not you can't even stand properly)

He said and takes her towards bed and made her sit there and brings water for her

R: tumhe kisi bhi chiz ki zaroort ho just tell main ab ek pal bhi tumhe akela nahi choduga

( if you need anything just tell me i will not leave you alone even for a second)

He said while she smiled at his concern and nodded while he made her drink water while she was smiling looking at him when doctor  comes there for her check up he took the injection to give her while ishita got scared

I: doctor ye injection zaroori hai kya aap mujhe medicines de do mai kha lugi

( doctor is it necessary? Can you give me only medcine i will have it)

D: aap bacho ki tarah behave kyu kar rahi hai ye injection bhot zaroori hai mrs bhalla

( why are you behaving like kids this injection is necessary for you mrs bhalla)

I: par abhi thodi der pehle bhi aapne injection diya tha

( but you just gave me injection some time a go)

R: ishita relax kuch nahi hoga

( ishita relax nothing will happen)

I: but raman

R: ishita please

She made cute pout and looks at him while he smiles seeing her cute antics ishita hold his hand tightly while doctor gave her injection while ishita hide her face in his chest

R: relax ishita

He said caressing her hair lovingly while ishita open her eyes slowly and looks at him

R: ishita dekho doctor tumhe injection deke chale bhi gaye tum bachon ki tarah darti ho

( ishita see doctor has went giving you injection you was getting scared like kids)

I: aap iss liye bol rahe ho naa aap khood doctor kabhi khood injection laga ke dekhna fir pata chalega

( you are saying this because you are a doctor you will understand when you will get a injection)

She said making angry pout while he smiles looking at her

R: acha baba am sorry main mazak nahi udauga

( ok am sorry i will not make fun of you)

He said and kissed her hand while she smiles looking at him and rested her head on his chest

I: raman mujhe discharge kab milega mujhe naa ye hospital ye medicines aur injections ke smell se nafrat hai i can't bear it i want to go home

( raman when will i get discharge? I don't like this smell of hospital and medicines i can't bear it i want to go home)   

R: i can understand bacha par abhi jab tak tum ache se thik nahi ho jaati tab tak tumhe discharge nahi meilga itna bada accident tha recover hone mai time lagega naa?

( i can understand ishita but you are not fine yet it will take sometime to recover)

I: kitna time?

R: maybe one week usse pehle tumhe discharge nahi milega

( maybe one week but not before that)

He said while she made a face

I: no raman main yaha nahi reh sakti itna time main thik hoon aap doctor se baat karo naa aur aap khood bhi to doctor ho to aap mujhe ghar le chalo aap meri ache se care kar sakte ho mujhe nahi rehna yaha

( no raman i can't stay here for so long please talk to the doctor and you are also a doctor so please take me to home you can take care of me well) 

R: i know ishita but main tumhari health ke saath koi bhi risk nahi lena chatha itna bada accident hua hai tumhara tumhe abhi puri tarah se observation mai rehna zaroori hai aur main hamesha har pal tumhare saath hi rahuga ek doctor hone ke naate mai ye baat keh raha hoon samjhi

( i know ishita but i can't take risk with your health you met with sich big accident it will take sometime to recover fully you need to stay under observation and i will be also there for you and i am saying this being a doctor) 

I: par raman aap mere saath rahoge to aapke patients ka kya hoga?

( but raman if you will stay with me then who will look after your patients?)

She said while he smiles

R: don't worry waha mera junior hai meri jagah iss whakt iss patient ko meri zaroort hai i can't leave you alone

( don't worry my junior is there he will manage everything for now this patient need ne the most i can't leave you alone)

I: thank you doctor shab aapki iss special patient ko to hamesha aapki zaroort hai

( thank you doctor your this special patient always needs you)

She said smiling       

R: i am always at your service madam

He said pulling her cheeks while she smiles and hugs him while he pecked her hair softly and wrapped his arms around her

Next day

Ishita got up and she got surprised seeing all room filled with beautiful flower bouquets she smiled seeing all this when she saw a nurse there

I: excuse me sister ye sab flowers koun leke aaya?

( excuse me sister who bring this flowers?)

N: ye sab to aapke husband hi leke aaye aapke liye i must say he is very loving

( your husband bring all this for yoy i must he is very loving)

She said making ishita smile while nurse leaves from there ishita smiled looking around when raman comes there

R: kaisa laga surprise?

( how's the surprise?)

He said smiling

I: it's beautiful raman but ye sab kyu kuch special hai kya?

( it's beautiful raman but why you did all this is there something special today?)

She said while he comes to her

R: wo actually kal tum bhot sad feel kar rahi thi naa tumhe hospital ki smell achi nahi lag rahi thi so maine tumhare liye ye fresh flowers order kiye taaki tumhe inki smell se acha lage aur tum jaldi se recover kar sako

( actually you was very sad yesterday you don't like hospital's smell so i order this fresh flowers so that you can feel better and recover fastly)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: thank you so much raman i loved it a lot

R: tumhare chere pe ye smile dekhne ke liye to kuch bhi main chatha hoon tum phir se pehli jaise ho jao

( i can do anything to make you smile i want to see you like before)

He said kissing her forehead while she closed her eyes

I: aap mere saath honge to main pakka jaldi thik ho jaaugi thank you

( if you are with me then i will recover very soon thank you)

She said kissing his cheeks while he looked at her smiling while she put her head on his chest and he hugs her pecking her hair softly after sometime they broke the hug

R: tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa chalo pehle kuch kha lo

( you must be hungry right let's have something)

I: raman wo actually mujhe pehle washroom jana hai freshen up hone

( raman actually i want to go to washroom first to get freshen up)

R: ok let's go

He said and picked her in his arms and takes her towards washroom while ishita smiled seeing his concern for her

After sometime

Raman was feeding her soup while she was smiling looking at him after it he gave her medicines

R: now take rest ok

He was saying when abhi comes there  

A: ishu

Ishra looks at him he was standing there holding a big flower bouquet

I: abhi tum

( abhi you)

She said while abhi smiles and comes to her

A: hey ishu how are you? You know mujhe tumhari kitni fikar ho rahi thi thank god you are fine

( hey ishu how are you? You know i was really worried for you thank god you are fine)

He said and hugs her while raman looks at him while ishita smiled meekly

I: thanks abhi am fine

She said breaking the hug

A: ishu tumhara itna bada accident ho gya aur tumne mujhe inform bhi nahi kiya? Tum itne din se office nahi aayi mera phone bhi pick nahi kar rahi thi mujhe kitni fikar ho rahi thi jab mujhe pata chala tumhara accident hua hai main tumhare ghar gya tab mujhe pata chala tum yaha ho

( ishu you met with accident and you didn't even informed me  you didn't come to office from many days i was really worried then i come to know about your accident i went to your house and come to know that you are here) 

I: don't worry abhi am fine

A: raman what is this? kaise pati ho tum tumhe ishu ka ache se dhyan rakhna chaiye naa

( raman what is this? You should take care of her)

He said making raman feel guilty

I: abhi please stop it isme raman ki koi galti nahi hai

A: ishu am sorry but maine to news paper mai dekha sab i can't believe it tumhare saath itna kuch ho gya aur tumne mujhe batya bhi nahi

( ishu am sorry but i saw in newspaper i can't believe you didn't even told me about all this)     

I: abhi tum yaha par mujhe milne aaye ho mera haal jaane aaye ho naa so please ye sab baatien maat karo it's our personal matter tumhe fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( abhi you come here to meet me right? So please stop all this it's our personal matter you don't need to worry)

A: i am sorry ishu i don't want to hurt you

R: tum dono baatien karo main abhi aata hoon ek urgent phone call attend karke

( you both talk i will just come attending a urgent phone call)

He said and leaves from there

I: abhi what is this? Maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai raman ke baare mai ye sab baatien maat bola karo unko kitna bura laga hoga

( abhi what is this? I told you so many times don't say all this about raman he must be feeling bad)

A: ishu tumhe ho kya gya hai tum raman ke liye mujhse jaghra kyu kar rahi ho? Tum shyad bhool rahi ho tum dono ka divorce hone wala hai dekho ishu don't get me wrong tum raman ki itni taarif karti ho  but raman se shadi karke bhi tumhe kounsa koi khushi mili hai? Uski life ki problems ki wajeh se tum khood bhi problem mai phas gayi already tum itna kuch seh chuki ho aur ab raman se shadi ke baad bhi tunhe sirf taklif mil rahi hai to kya fayda iss rishte ka? Just think about yourself ishu please

( ishu why are you fighting with me for raman? You both are getting divorced ishu am sorry but you praised raman so much but what did you get after marrying him? You didn't get any happiness after marrying him you only got in to trouble because of him you get in problem because of his family you are only getting pain marrying him just think about yourself ishita) 

He said  and looking at ishita

A: ishu i am your best friend please don't get me wrong

I: enough is enough abhi bhot bakwas karli tumne aur tum raman ko jaante hi kitna ho tumhe kisne haak diya raman ke baare mai ye sab bolne ka? Agar aaj main zinda hoon to wo sirf raman ki wajeh se agar raman nahi hote to aaj bhi main uss narak mai reh rahi hoti aur tum khood ko mera best friend kehte ho naa par tume itni bhi himmat nahi thi ki tum meri help kar sako jab main bilkul akeli thi kyunki tum darte the mere papa se unke gundo se par raman ne anjan hote hue bhi meri help ki mujhe uss narak se nikala zindagi kisko kehte iska ehsas karvya par tum ye sab nahi samjhoge

( enough is enough abhi stop your rubbish how much you know about raman? Who give you roght to say all this about raman? I am alive because of raman if raman was not there i will sill living in that hell you said you are my best friend but still you don't have courage to help me when i was alone because you was sacred of my father you was sacred of his goons but raman helped me even he didn't know me he help me to come out of that hell and make me realise the meaning of life but you will not understand it)  

She said angrily

I: tumhe koi haak nahi hai mere pati ke bare mai kuch bhi bura bolne ka jo wo mere liye karte hai naa koi nahi kar sakta ye sabhi flowers bouquets dekh rahe ho ye raman leke aaye mere liye mere chere pe smile lane ke liye tumhe pata hai wo mera kitna dhyan rakhte hai raat bhar mere paas hi bethe rehte hai mujhe thodi si bhi taklif mai nahi dekh sakte wo pyar kisse kehte hai ye maine raman ke aane ke baad jana par ye sab baatien main tumse kyu kar rahi hoon? You just leave from here please

( you don't have any right to say anything against my husband what he did for me no one can do it see all this flower bouquets he bring all this for me to make me smile you know how much he take care of me he sits near me whole night he can't see me in pain after meeting raman i realised what is love but you will not understand all this why i am telling this to you? Just leave from here please)

A: ishu am sorry i

I:  abhi i said please go tum mujhe dekhne aaye the naa dekh liya naa mujhe jab tak raman mere saath hai main bilkul thik hoon to tumhe meri fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai please go

( abhi i said please go you come here to see me right? You don't need to get worried for me till raman is with me)

She said while abhi leaves from there angrily

A: mujhe kuch karna hoga ye moka mai aise nahi chod sakta

( i have to do something i can't leave this chance)

He thought and goes from there

After sometime ishita was waiting for raman as it been long he didn't return

I: kaha reh gaye raman?

She was waiting for him after sometime he finally return ishita gets relief seeing him

I: raman aap

She was saying while he comes to her and hugs her tightly

I: raman what happen?

She said while he just hugging her tight ishita feel his restlessness 

I: raman kya hua aap thik ho naa?

( raman what happen are you fine?)

She said while he broke the hug and nodded

R: am fine don't worry

He said and kissed her hair and hugs her again while she was confused seeing his behaviour

Few days passed like this raman was taking care of ishita fully while she was getting fine slowly ishita was really happy seeing his care and concern for her sometime she feels in his behaviour wired  but she ignores it thinking it is just her it's just beacuse he is worried for her health

It was day ishita getting discharged from hospital she was happy that she can go home finally as she woke up in morning she saw raman was not there mihika was present there

I: mihika raman kaha hai?

( mihika where is raman?)

Mi: bhabhi wo bhai ne kaha tha ki unko kuch kaam hai aap fikar maat karo wo aa jayege

( bhabhi raman bhai told that he has some work he will come)

She said while ishita just nodded

Other side

Raman was sitting looking at ishita's picture crying

R: am sorry ishita but i have to do it i hope tum mujhe samjhogi

( am sorry ishita but i have to do this hope you will understand me)

He said and take out a paper and pen and start writing a letter

" Ishita please mujhe maaf kar dena par main tumse door jaa raha hoon kyunki jab tak main tumhare saath hoon tum khush nahi reh sakti main nahi chatha tumhe zabardasti ye rishta nibhana pade tum bhot achi ho kabhi nahi kahogi par main tumhe koi aur taklif nahi de sakta i don't deserve you ishita iss liye main jaa raha hoon tumhe divorce papers mil jayege main chatha hoon tum life mai move on karo iss liye main apni sari property tumhare naam transfer kar raha hoon taaki tumhe koi taklif naa ho aur haa mere jaane ke baad tum abhi se shadi kar lena wo aaj bhi tumse pyar karta hai wo pyar shyad main tumhe kabhi naa de paau main bhot bura hoon ishita you deserve someone better please mujhe bhool jana aur life mai move on kar lena shyad hamara saath yahi tak tha par main tumse kitna bhi door kyu naa chala jaau kabhi tumhe bhool nahi paauga kyunki maine apni zindagi ke sabse hasin pal tumhare saath guzare hai thank you meri life mai aane ke liye par ab main tumhari life se jaa raha hoon taaki tumhe kabhi koi taklif naa ho agar maine tumhe kabhi bhi hurt kiya ho to mujhe maaf kar dena good bye ishita

Your Raman"

( I am sorry ishita please forgive me i am going away from you because i can't give you any happiness i don't want you to force you to live in this relationship you are very good i know you will never say this to me but i don't want to hurt you anymore i don't deserve you ishita that's why am going away from you you will get the divorce papers i want you to move on in life that's why i am giving all my property to you so you don't face any problem and after i left you an marry abhi he loves you even i can't give you that love i am very bad ishita you deserve someone better please forget me and move on in life i will go away from you but i can never forget you because i spend beautiful moments of my life with you thank you for coming in my life but now i am going away from your life because i want to hurt you anymore good bye ishita

Your Raman"

R: i am sorry ishita par mujh mai itni himmat nahi hai ki tumse mil ke ye sab baatien keh saku kyunki tumhe dekh kar main toot jaauga bhot mushkil se ye faisla liya hai i wish mere jaane ke baad tumhe wo har khushi mil jaye jo tum deserve karti ho

( i am sorry ishita but i can't face you i know i will break down seeing you i took this decision i wish you will get all the happiness you deserve after i went away from you)

He thought and wipes his tears he was lost in thoughts when someone knocks the door raman got up and went to open the door and saw mihir standing there

R: mihir tum aa gaye main tumhara hi wait kar raha tha come

( mihir come i was waiting for you)

M: raman what is all this? Tum hamesha ke liye sab chod kar mumbai jaa rahe ho kya ho gya hai tumhe ye sab kya hai?

( raman what is this you are going to mumbai leaving everything why are you doing this ?)

R: maine ye faisla soch samjh ke liya mihir

( i took this decision after thinking a lot)

M: nahi raman main janta hoon zaroor iske piche koi reason hai tum bhabhi ko chod ke jaa rahe ho tum ye sab soch bhi kaise sakte ho?

( no raman i know you there is some reason behind it you are going leaving bhabhi how can you even think this?)

R: kyunki jahi sahi hai main ishita ke saath reh ke uski life barbad nahi kar sakta

( because it's right i can't spoil ishita's life by being with her)

M: raman tum kya keh rahe ho? Tumne kaha tha tum bhabhi se pyar karte ho to tum unko chod ke kaise jaa sakte ho kaise rahegi wo tumhare bina socha hai tumne kabhi?

( raman what are you saying ? You said that you love her then how can you go leaving her? How will she live without you?)

He said making raman look him

R: mere saath rahegi to bhi khush nahi rahegi already meri wajeh se kitna kuch seh chuki hai ishita par ab aur nahi usse pyar karta hoon iss liye usse door jaa raha hoon kyunki main usse deserve nahi karta kya fayda mere pyar ka agar main usko koi khushi nahi de sakta?

( she will never be happy with me she had faced so much already because of me but not now i love her a lot that's why i am going away from her because i don't deserve her i can't give her any happiness)      

M: what rubbish raman kisne kaha tumse ye sab? Tum kitne khush the bhabhi ke saath itne dino se unka itna dhyan rakh rahe to ab achank kya ho gya i am sure kuch baat hai jo tum mujhse chupa rahe ho batao raman kya baat hai kya kisi ne tumse kuch kaha? Kya bhabhi ne tumse kaha ki wo tumse pyar nahi karti kya bhabhi ne kaha ki wo tumhare saath khush nahi hai?

( what rubbish? Who told you all this raman? You was so happy with bhabhi you was taking care of her then what happen suddenly i am sure you are hiding something from me did ishita bhabhi told you that she don't love you did she told you that she is not happy with you?) 

R: nahi mihir ishita ne mujhse aisa kuch nahi kaha wo to hamesha kehti hai wo khush hai mere saath par main jaanta hoon uski taklif ki wajeh bhi sirf main hi hoon wo kabhi mujhse nahi kahegi ki maine usko hurt kiya hai kyunki wo bhot achi hai par main janta hoon maine bhot hurt kiya hai ishita ko i just don't deserve her kya fayda iss pyar ka agar main usko khush hi nahi rakh sakta at least main uski life se chala jaauga to usko koi khushi to milegi

( no mihir ishita didn't say anything like this to me she always said that she is happy with me but i know i am reason of all her troubles she will never say this to me but i can't hurt her anymore i always hurt her if i can't give her happiness then what's the use of my love? At least she will get happiness if i will go leaving her)    

He said with moist eyes

M: raman tumhe kya ho gya hai tum ye sab soch bhi kaise sakte ho tumhe lagta hai bhabhi tumhare bina khush rahegi raman please just think  about her please

( what happen to you raman? How can you think all this do you think bhabhi can stay happy without you? Raman please just think about her please)

R: maine soch liya hai mihir ab main apna faisla nahi badal sakta tum please ye letter ishita ko de dena

( i have already decided mihir now i will not change my decision please give this letter to ishita)

He said giving him letter

R: i am sure wo mujhe zaroor samjhegi agle do ghante mai meri flight hai tum please ishita ko ghar le jana aaj wo discharge ho rahi hai aur haa ye letter usko ghar jaane ke baad dena taaki tab tak main yaha se chala jaau main ishita ko face nahi karna chatha tha iss liye main yaha hotel mai aa gya tum please usko kuch maat batna maine neil se keh diya hai wo divorce papers bhej dega please mihir ishita ka dhyan rakhna aur usko samjha dena maine jo kiya uski khushi ke liye kiya

( i am sure she will understand my flight is in next two hours please take ishita home she is getting discharge today and please give this letter to her after reaching home after i leave from here i don't want to face her that's why i come here in hotel please don't tell her anything i had told neil he will send the divorce papers please mihir just take care of ishita and made her understand that i did this for her) 

He said while mihir looks at him while raman hugs him

M: nahi raman main tumhe itni badi galti nahi karne duga i am sure koi baat to hai jo tumne itna bada faisla liya hai par main tumhe kuch galat nahi karne duga

( no raman i will not let you do anything wrong i am sure there is something you can't take such decision like this but i will not let you do this)

He thought looking at him

After sometime

Ishita and mihika were waiting for raman

I: pata nahi raman kaha gaye hai?

( don't know where is raman?)

Mi: bhabhi relax bhai aa jayege i think bhai aapka ghar pe welcome karne ke liye special tyari kar rahe honge maybe bhai aaj aapko apne dil ki baat kehne wale ho am sure iss liye bhai subhe se gayab hai

( bhabhi relax bhai will come i think bhai must be doing preparation to welcome you at home maybe he will confess his feeling to you today am sure that's why he is not here since morning)

I: par mujhe kisi bhi special surprise ki zaroort nahi hai bas raman mujhe ek baar keh de ki wo mujhse pyar karte hai wo pal mere liye sabse special hoga mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye

( but i don't want any special surprise i just want to hear from him that he loves me and that moment will be very special for me i don't need anything else) 

She said smiling

Mi: i know bhabhi but am sure raman bhai is planning something special for you

( i know bhabhi but am sure raman bhai is planing something special for you)

She said making ishita smile they were talking when abhi comes there ishita looks at him

A: hello ishu how are you?

He said while ishita ignores him

A: i know ishu tum mujhse gussa ho iss liye tumse sorry kehne aya hoon aaj tum hospital se discharge ho rahi ho iss liye main khood ko rok nahi paya main tumhe lene aaya hoon i mean main tumhe tumhare ghar drop karne aaya hoon mujhe lagta hai raman bhi nahi hai yaha

( i know you are angry with me so i come to apologise to you today you are getting discharge from hospital so i couldn't control myself i come here to take you i mean i will drop you to your home i think  raman is not here)

I: thanks for your concern abhi par raman aa jayege so tumhe fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( thanks for your concern abhi but raman will come to pick me so you don't need to get worried for me)

She said while abhi fake smile  

I: mihika please raman ko dobara call karo naa kaha reh gaye wo abhi tak aaye kyu nahi? aaj itne din baad main hospital se discharge ho rahi hoon aur wo gyab hai mujhe lene nahi aaye mujhe bhot fikar ho rahi hai

( mihika please try to call raman again where is he? Why he didn't come yet i am gettimg discharged from hospital after so long and he is not here i am really worried)

She said looking at mihika

Mi: bhabhi just relax raman bhai aa jayege main kabse unko call kar rahi hoon par wo phone nahi utha rahe

( bhabhi realax raman bhai will come soon i am trying to call him from long but he is not picking my calls)

A: ishita raman zaroor busy hoga kisi aur kaam mai agar usko tumhari thodi bhi fikar hoti to wo tumhare saath hota tum chalo main tumhe ghar drop kar deta hoon

( ishita raman must be busy in some other work if he is really worried for you then he will be with you come i will drop you to home)

I: just shut up abhi band karo apni bakwas raman ke liye mujhse zada zaroori kuch nahi hai itne din wo hi mere saath the ek pal ke liye bhi unho ne mujhe akela nahi choda aur aaj wo subhe se gayab hai to iske piche bhi koi reason hoga par main jaanti hoon wo ayege so please tumhe meri fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai mere pati hai mere meri fikar karne ke liye

( just shut up abhi stop your nonsense nothing is more important for raman then me he was with me all these days he didn't leave me alone i am sure there will be some reason but am sure he will come my husband is there for me so you don't need to get worry about me)

She said while abhi made a face he was about to say something when mihir comes there ishita got up seeing him

I: mihir raman kaha hai wo tumhare saath nahi aaye kya?

( mihir where is raman is he not with you?)

She said looking for raman while mihir looks down he comes towards her and give her a letter

M: ye letter raman ne aapke liye bheja hai

( Raman had send this this letter for you)

He said giving the letter to her while ishita got confused 

I: but raman ne letter kyu behja hai? Wo kaha hai?

( but why he send this letter where is he?)

Mi: bhabhi mujhe lagta hai bhai ne aapke liye love letter bheja hai maine aapse kaha tha naa bhai zaroor aapko surprise karne ke liye kuch special plan kar rahe honge iss liye nahi aaye wo

( bhabhi i think bhai has send love letter for you i told you naa he is planning sometimg special for you that's why he didn't come)    

She said while ishita smiled a little while mihir was just looking down not able to look at ishita and abhi smirked seeing this

Ishita open the letter and she gets shocked reading it the letter fall down from her hand she was about to fall but mihika hold her

Mi: bhabhi kya hua aap thik ho naa kya likha letter mai?

( bhabhi what happen what is written in the letter?)

She said while ishita's eyes get moist

A: lagta hai mera plan successful ho gya wo raman ishita ki zindagi se chala gya finally ab ishita meri ho jayegi kitna wait kiya maine iss pal ka kitna pyar kiya maine ishita se ab finally ishita meri life mai aa jayegi mujhe mera pyar mil jayega

( i think my plan is successful raman went from ishita's life finally now ishita will be mine i waited for this for so long i love her so much now i will get my love finally)

He thought and smirks while ishita was so shocked to react reading the letter mihika takes letter from her and read it she also gets shocked

M: bhabhi i know aap bhot hurt hui ho iss wajeh se pata nahi raman ko kya ho gya maine usko samjhne ki bhot kossish ki usne mujhse kaha tha ki uske mumbai jaane ke baad main aapko ye letter doon par main intzaar nahi kar paya bhabhi

( bhabhi i know you are really hurt i tried a lot to make raman understand but he didn't listen to me he told me to give you this letter after he reach mumbai but i couldn't wait)

He said looking at ishita

I: wo aisa kaise kar sakte hai mere saath? Wo soch bhi kaise sakte hai ki main unke bina khush reh sakti hoon?

( how can he do this how can he even think that i will be happy without him?)

She said with teary eyes

M: i don't know bhabhi but i tried to make him understand usko koi baat pareshan kar rahi hai iss liye usne ye decision liya i don't know what's wrong with him  ( he was tensed because of  something that's why he took this decision i don't know what's wrong with him  )

He said while ishita wipes her tears

I: main nahi jaanti unho ne itna bada decision kyu liya kuch dino se wo pareshan lag rahe the par maine kabhi nahi socha tha unke dil mai ye sab chal raha hai par main unko aise itna bada decision khood nahi karne dugi mujhe unse puchna hai kya kami thi mere pyar mai kyu wo mujhse door jaa rahe hai kyu mujhe itni badi saza de rahe hai? I want answer wo aise nahi jaa sakte mihir please mujhe unke paas le chalo

( i don't know why he took such big  decision he was upset from last some days but i never thought this was going in his mind but i will not let him take this decision alone i want to ask him was there any fault in my love? Why he is going away from he why he wants to punish me like this? I want answer mihir please take me to him)

She said while abhi gets shocked listing this

A: but ishu

I: mihir i said please just take me from here unko meri baat ka jawab dena hi hoga jab chaha mujhse shadi karli jab chaha mujhe apni zindagi se door kar diya wo mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte mihir please mujhe unke paas le chalo we have to stop him main tumhe raaste mai batugi tumhe kya karna hai

( mihir i said just takee from here i want answer from him he can't do this whenever he want he gets married to me and whenever he want he goes away from me i will not let him do this just take me to him mihir we have to stop him before he leaves i will tell you on the way what to do)

She said while mihir nodded

A: ishu

I: abhi please iss whakt mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni you can go please

( abhi please i don't want to talk to you right now please you can leave)

I: let's go mihir please

She said while mihir nodded and ishita leaves from there with mihir and mihika while abhi got frustrated as his plan got fail and he also leaves from there 

P.s: that's it for now please ignore tje mistskes and do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved how raman was taking care of ishita💕💞

Ishita took stand for raman 👏🏻👏🏻

Abhi is disgusting 😤

He must have instigated raman to leave ishita😡😡

Raman himself was so hurt about his decision 🥺

But ishita is now gathering her jkr roop👍🏻

She will now confront him like a tigress😉

Hope ishita teaches a lesson both to raman and abhi👍🏻

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update 

Emotional tooo yaar 

Raman was taking care of ishita to good

Ishita attract towards him

Abi is disgusting 

He plan to Separate ishra 

Poor  raman 

He left ishita 

She was very much angry  about his decision 

Hope ishita teach nice lesson  to him

Eagerly waiting 

Plz update soon 

Ishi-10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Offo raman,... hope she stops him in time.. Beautiful update..

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love the Raman takes care of ishu. Abhi is disgusting. His talks made Raman feel guilty. Love the way ishu took stand for Raman. He took the decision of going away from her and gave letter to mihir to handover it to ishu. Now ishu is going to confront him like a jkr.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon