Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=23

Raman was just crying while mihir was trying to console him

R: mihir meri ishita ko kuch hoga to nahi naa? Wo thik ho jayegi naa

( mihir nothing will happen to my ishita naa? She will be fine naa?)

M: raman please relax kuch nahi hoga bhabhi ko wo thik ho jayegi raman tum fikar maat karo

( raman please relax nothing will happen to bhabhi she will be fine don't worry) 

He said trying to console him   

R: haa mihir tum thik keh rahe ho ishita ko kuch nahi ho sakta pehle hi bhagwan ne mujhse sab kuch chin liya ab wo meri ishita ko mujhse nahi chin sakte agar mera pyar sacha hai to kuch nahi hoga ishita ko

( yes mihir you are right nothing will happen to her god had already snatched everything for me now he can't snatch my ishita from me if my love is true then nothing will happen to her) 

M: haa raman tum dekhna bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga tumhara pyar unko kuch nahi hone dega mujhe pura vishwas hai

( yes raman nothing will happen to her your love can not let anything happen to her)

He said while raman looks at him and nodded

M: raman tumhe bhi kitni chot lagi hai let's go to the doctor

( raman you are also injured let's go to the doctor)

R: nahi mihir main thik hoon

M: raman please zid maat karo tumhe iss halat mai dekh ke bhabhi ko bhi bura lagega please raman bhabhi ke liye

( raman please look at yourself if bhabhi will see you like this she will feel bad please raman let's go at least for bhabhi)

He said while raman just nodded and mihir call the nurse and raman was taken inside the ward and doctor start treating his wounds while he was just worried for ishita

After sometime

Raman and mihir were sitting outside the icu praying to god for ishita's safety after sometime mihika also comes there

Mi: raman bhai kya hua ishita bhabhi ko wo thik hai naa? Mujhe abhi pata chala ki aap log hospital mai ho aur bhabhi ka accident hua hai police simmi ko arrest karne aayi thi aap thik ho naa bhai?

( raman bhai what happen how is ishita bhabhi? I get to know that bhabhi met with accident and you are here in hospital as police come to arrest simmi are you fine bhai?)

She said seeing raman totally lost

M: abhi bhabhi ka treatment chal raha hai hum doctor ka hi wait kar rahe hai

( bhabhi's treatment is going on we are waiting for doctor)

He said while mihika looks at raman

Mi: raman bhai aap fikar maat karo bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga i am sure wo thik ho jayegi aur aap fikar maat karo bhabhi ka ye haal jin logo ki wajeh se hua hai unko saza zaroor milegi ab sab thik ho jayega bhai aap dekhna

( raman bhai don't worry nothing will happen to bhabhi she will be fine and those people will get punish because of whom bhabhi is in this condition everything will be fine now) 

She said while raman looks at her and nodded they were talking when doctor comes there raman got up and went to the doctor

R: doctor ishita thik hai naa? Koi problem to nahi hai naa?

( doctor is ishita fine? Is there any problem?)

D: iss whakt hum kuch nahi keh sakte unki halat abhi thik nahi hai kyunki bhot blood loss hua hai please arrange the Ab negative blood as we don't have Ab negative  blood in our blood bank

( we can't say anything now she is not well now because of huge blood loss please arrange the Ab negative blood as we don't have Ab negative blood in our blood bank)

M: mera blood group bhi Ab negative hai i will give her blood

( my blood group is Ab negative i will give her blood) 

D: ok come fast

M: don't worry raman bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga

( don't worry raman nothing will happen to bhabhi)

He said while raman hugs him crying

R: thank you mihir thank you so much

M: raman please you don't need to say thanks to me i am your friend don't worry i am going

He said and broke the hug while raman wipes his tears and nodded and mihir went with doctor

Mi: raman bhai relax bhabhi thik ho jayegi

( raman bhai relax bhabhi will be fine)

She said while raman nodded he went to a small temple in the hospital he folded his hand

R: please bhagwan meri ishita ko kuch maat hone dena agar aaj usko kuch ho gya to main maar jaauga aapne hi ishita ko meri life mai bheja tha naa ab aap usko aise meri zindagi ka hissa hone ki saza nahi de sakte meri wajeh se hi aaj ishita itni taklif mai hai aapko saza hi deni hai to mujhe do par usko kuch maat hone dena already aapne mera sab kuch mujhse chin liya hai meri maa mere papa ab please ishita ko mujhse maat chino please usko thik kardo i can't live without her please ishita ko thik kardo

( please god don't let anything happen to my ishita if something happen to him i will die you send ishita in my life now you can't punish her for being part of my life because of me ishita is in such condition if you want to punish then punish me but please don't let anything happen to her you had already snatched everything from me now please don't snatched my ishita from me i can't live without her please)     

He said praying to god and cries while mihika saw this and her eyes filled with tears

After sometime

Raman was sitting with mihir mihika waiting for doctor and after sometime finally doctor comes out

R: doctor ishita kaisi hai wo thik hai naa ab? 

( doctor is ishita fine?)

He asked worriedly 

D: just relax ab fikar karne ki koi zaroort she is out of danger now

( just relax no need to worry she is out of danger)

He said making raman sigh in relief while mimi also get happy listing this

D: but still we have to be careful abhi unko puri tarah recover hone mai time lagega abhi wo behosh hai shyad kal subhe tak unko hosh aa jaye

( but still we have to be careful it will take her sometime to get recover fully now she is unconscious she will get conscious in morning)  

R: can i meet her once? Please doctor

D: ya sure we are but only one person can stay with her 

R: thanks doctor thanks a lot

He said and hugs doctor happily while he smiles and leaves from there

R: mihir mihika main ishita ke paas rukta hoon tum dono ghar jao please

( mihir mihika i am going to ishita you both please go home)

M: but raman tum akele

R: don't worry mihir i will manage tum mihika ko ghar drop karke apne ghar jao tum dono ne already mera bhot saath diya agar tum dono iss whakt mere saath nahi hote to pata nahi main khood ko kaise sambhalta

( don't worry mihir i will manage you go and drop mihika to home then you also go to your home you both already supported me a lot i don't know how will i handle myself if you both were not here with me)    

M: raman please don't be so formal

Mi: raman bhai agar kisi bhi chiz ki zaroort hui to aap mujhe inform kar dena

( raman bhai if you need anything then you can informe)

R: sure thank you

Raman hugs mihir happily while mihir smiles

M: bhabhi ka dhyan rakhna hum kal subhe aa jayege

( take care of bhabhi we will come in morning)

He said while raman nodded and mimi leaves from there while raman wipes his tears and went to meet ishita

Ishita was laying on the bed unconscious while many machines were attached to her body her hand was fractured  raman couldn't control his tears seeing her in such condition he went towards her with slow steps recalling all their beautiful moments he hold her hand in his hand and kissed it and cries

R: i am sorry ishita i am really sorry aaj meri wajeh se hi tumhari ye halat hui hai main itna andha ho gya tha ki mujhe unn logo ka sach dikhayi nahi diya agar mujhe pehle hi pata hota ki jinn par main sabse zada vishwas karta hoon wo hi mujhe dhoka de rahe hai to main unko ye sab kabhi nahi karne deta aur aaj tum iss halat mai nahi hoti please ishita mujhe maaf kardo

( i am sorry ishita i am really sorry today beacuse of me you are in this condition i was so blind that i couldn't see their true face if knew about their intentions then i will nevere let them harm you and you will not be in this condition please ishita forgive am sorry)    

He looks at her caresses her hair lovingly  

R: jaanta hoon tum mujhe maaf kar dogi kyunki tum bhot achi ho par main kabhi khood ko maaf nahi kar paauga main apna promise pura nahi kar paya main tumhe protect nahi kar paya aaj agar tumhe kuch ho jata to main jee nahi pata jab tumse shadi ki thi to socha tha ye sirf ek galti hai mujhe shadi aur pyar par bilkul vishwas nahi tha par mujhe khood pata nahi chala kab mujhe tumse pyar ho gya

( i know you will forgive me because you are too good but i will be never able to forgive myself i couldn't fulfill my promise i couldn't protect you when i got married to you i thought it was a fault i do not trust in love and marriage but i didn't realise when i fall in love with you)  

He said smiling between tears

R: haa ishita main tumse pyar karne laga hoon bhot zada pyar wo kehte hai naa kisi ki kadar tab hoti hai jab wo humse door hote hai jab tum mujse door gayi tab mujhe ehasas hua ki tum kya ho mere liye i realised that i love you par pyar to kar liya par apna farz nahi nibha paya aaj tak tumhe dukh ke ilava kuch nahi diya ek wife ko kitni expectations hoti hai apne pati se par main tumhe kuch nahi de paya tumne hamesha ek biwi hone ka farz nibhya par main bhot bura pati hoon jo apni biwi ko protect bhi nahi kar sakta i am really sorry ishita am really sorry

( yes ishita i love you i love you a lot we don't understand the value of something till it doesn't go away from us and when you was away from me i realised your value i realised how much i love you that i cant live without you but i couldn't fulfill duty of a husband i only give you pain a wife had so many expectations from his husband but i couldn't give you anything i am a bad husband i couldn't even protect you sorry ishita i am really sorry)    

He said and breaks down completely keeping his head near her he cries for sometime and soon he fall asleep in same position

Next morning

Raman woke up and looks at ishita she was still unconscious he got up and kissed her hair softly after sometime doctor comes to check her and ensure raman that she will be fine mihir and mihika also comes after sometime and they insists him to eat something as he doesn't  had anything since yesterday but he denied he was just sitting near ishita waiting for her to get conscious

Finally After sometime ishita gets conscious she open her eyes slowly and saw raman sitting near her he smiles seeing her

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine ishita?)

He said smiling between tears while she nodded while he kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his soft touch she remove her oxygen mask 

R: ye kya kar rahi ho tum ishita

( what are you doing ishita?)

I: i am fine raman don't worry

She said trying to get up but she was too weak she winced in pain he hold her

R: kya kar rahi ho tum dikhayi ne deta kya haal hai tumhara itna bada accident hua hai tumhara jhansi ki rani maat bano

( what are you doing ? Can't you see your condition you met with big accident don't become jhansi ki rani)  

He said while she looked at him

I: raman

R: chu pagal ho kya tum? Kya zaroort thi ye sab karne ki khood ko kya samjhti ho tum? Kitna daar gya tha main tumhe pata bhi hai

( are you mad? What is the need to do all this? What do you think of yourself i was so scared do you have any idea?)

He said with teary eyes

I: raman main aapko kaise kuch hone deti?

( raman how can i let anything happen to you?)

R: haa to meri jaan bachne ke liye khood ki jaan khatre mai dalne ki kya zaroort thi? Khood ko bhagwan samjhti ho tum kuch ho jata tumhe to

( it's doesn't mean that you will put your life in danger to save me what do you think you are god? What if something happens to you?) 

He said looking at her

I: raman mera itna bada accident hua hai hai itni chot aayi hai mujhe itna dard ho raha hai aur aap ho ki mera haal puchne ki jagah mujhe aise daant rahe ho kitne bure ho aap

( raman i met with accident i am badly injured i am in so much pain and here you are scolding me instant of asking me about my health)

She said making cute pout while he smiles a little between tears

R: janta hoon bhot bura hoon main iss liye keh raha hoon tumhe mujhe bachne ke liye aisa nahi karna chahiye tha tumhe kuch ho jata to?

( i know i am very bad that's why i am saying you shouldn't put your life in danger because of me what if something happens to you?)   

He said looking at her with teary eyes

I: main karugi agar dobara bhi zaroort padi to main aisa hi karugi kyunki mere hote hue main aapko kuch nahi hone de sakti

( i will do it again if it is needed because i can't let anything happen to you till i am with you) 

She said making him look at her

R: tum sach mai pagal ho tum jaanti ho? 

( you are really mad you know that?)

I: haa hoon main pagal aur main aise hi hoon aapke liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon par aapko kya aap to bas mujhe daant rahe ho kabse

( yes i am mad and i am like this only i can do anything for you but you just don't care you are scolding me)

She said making puppy face while he smiles and took her in bone crush hug and cries while she also hugs him back while tears start flowing from her eyes also

R: main kitna daar gya tha have you any idea? Aaj ke baad phir aisa kabhi maat karna samjhi

( i was so scared have you any idea? don't do this again )

He said crying while she hide her face in his chest

I: main aapko kabhi kahi chod ke nahi jaaugi raman main jaanti thi raman aap kabhi mujhe kuch nahi hone doge

( i will never go leaving you raman i know that you will never let any thing happen to me)

She said with teary eyes while he broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed all over her face he kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes then he kissed her eyes then he kissed her cheeks while she closed her eyes feeling his touches while he hugs her tightly again while she winced in pain raman broke the hug and looks at her

R: i am sorry i hurt you

I: no raman i am fine wo bas haath mai thoda dard ho raha hai

( no raman i am fine my hand is paining)

She said looking at her fractured hand    

R: sorry i forget it main abhi doctor ko bulata hoon

( sorry i forget i will call the doctor)

He was going but she stops him

I: nahi raman please main thik hoon don't worry aap ho naa mere personal doctor mujhe bas aapki zaroort hai aur kiski nahi

( no raman please i am fine don't worry you are with me my personal doctor i don't need anything elese) 

She said resting her head on his chest while he pecked her hair softly

R: i know ishita tum bhot strong ho but tum puri tarah thik nahi hui ho just look at your condition tumhe rest ki zaroort hai i will call the doctor

( i know ishita you are very strong but you had not recovered fully just look at your condition i will call the doctor)

He was saying while she looks at him touch bandage on his forehead

I: dard ho raha hai aapko zada chot to nahi aayi?

( is it paining? You don't get any serious injury naa?)  

She said with with concern while he was amazed seeing her care and concern for him she was in so much pain and still she is worried only for him he looks at her while she kissed his forehead lovingly while he closed his eyes feeling his touch while she hugs him they stayed in same position for sometime

After sometime they broke the hug

R: i will call the doctor

He was going but she hold his hand he smiles and kissed her hair

R: don't worry i am here only

He said while she nodded raman went to call the doctor after sometime doctor comes and examines her and give her injection ishita closed her eyes feeling pain while raman was just standing near her holding her hand tightly

R: doctor is she fine?

D: she is fine but abhi puri tarah thik nahi hai it will take sometime to recover aap to khood doctor ho so mujhe aapse kehne ki zaroort nahi hai ki inka dhyan rakhaiye

( she is fine but it will take sometime to recover you are also a doctor so i don't need to tell you to take care of her)   

R: ya i will take care of her

He said while doctor leaves from there while raman looks at her

R: suna naa tumne ab main tumhari koi baat nahi sunga you need rest ok

( did you listen him? Now i will not l not listen to you as you need rest ok)

He said while she nodded

I: aap ho naa mere paas mera dhyan rakhne ke liye

( you are with me to take care of me)

She said while he smiles and kissed her hair softly mihir and mihika also comes there

M: bhabhi how are you now?

Ishia looks at them and smiles

I: i am good mihir

Mihika comes to her and hugs her

Mi: thank god bhabhi aap thik ho hum kitna daar gaye the specially raman bhai

( thank god bhabhi you are fine we were so worried for you specially raman bhai)

I: raman ke hote hue mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta tha mihika main jaanti thi

( nothing can happen to me till raman is with me)

She said looking at him smiling while he just smiled a little he was still feeling guilty for not protecting her

After sometime

Ishita was sleeping due to effect of medicines after sometime she woke up mihika was sitting near her

Mi: bhabhi are you fine?

She said while ishita nodded

I: raman kaha hai?

( where is raman?)

Mi: wo bhai ghar gaye hai kal se wo yahi thi aapke paas bina kuch khaye wo to abhi bhi aapko chod ke jana nahi chahte the mihir bhot mushkil se unko insists karke ghar leke gya hai taaki wo freshen up ho jaye wo kuch der mai aa jayege

( he went home he was here with you from yesterday without having anything mihir took him home insisting him a lot as he don't want to leave you alone he will be back soon)

She said while ishita tries to get up mihika helps her and made her sit properly

I: meri wajeh se kitne pareshan honge naa raman?

( he must be very upset because me right?)

Mi: pareshan? Bhabhi aap soch bhi nahi sakti bhai ka kya haal ho gya tha pichle do din se wo kitne pareshan the main aapko bata nahi sakti pehle aap kidnap ho gayi to wo aapko dhoodhne ke liye itna pareshan the aur uske baad ye accident aur kal to bhai ka bhot bura haal tha

( you can't even think bhabhi he was so upset from last two days first you got kidnapped then your accident he was really  worried for you)

She said making ishita look at her

Mi: aapki halat dekh ke bhai bhot dukhi the bas roye jaa rahe the aur khood ko blame kar rahe the aapki halat ke liye maine aur mihir ne kitni kossish ki unko samjhne ki par wo bhot worried the aapke liye kal maine pehli baar bhai ki aisi halat dekhi wo baar baar keh rahe the unho ne apni family ko to kho diya par wo aapko nahi khona chahte aapke ilava ab unka koi nahi hai sari raat bas aapke paas hi bethe rahe

( he was very sad seeing your condition he was just crying and blaming himself for your condition me and mihir tried a lot to make him understand but he was very worried for you i never saw him in such condition before he was saying this again and again that he lost his family but now he don't want to lost you he was sitting beside you whole night)  

She said while ishita's eyes gets moist listing this

Mi: bhabhi raman bhai sach mai aapse bhot pyar karte hai maine unki aankhon mai dekha hai he really loves you a lot kya bhai ne aapko propose kar diya?

( bhabhi raman bhai really loves you aot i saw love in his eyes for you he really love you very much did he proposed you?)

She said while ishita nodded in no

I: abhi tak to nahi kiya par unke kuch kehne ki zaroort hai unki aankhon mai saaf saaf dekhayi deta hai ki wo mujhse kitna pyar karte hai aur agar wo mujse nahi bhi kahenge naa to main khood unse keh dugi ki main unse kitna pyar karti hoon i love him a lot aur unke bina jeene ka soch bhi nahi sakti

( not yet but he don't need to say anything because i can see in his eyes how much he loves me if he didn't tell me then i will tell him that how much i love him i love him a lot and i can't live without him)    

She said smiling

Mi: i think bhai zaroor kuch special planning kar rahe honge aapko propose karne ke liye something very romantic i think you should wait for sometime bhai zaroor kuch romantic surprise plan kar rahe honge aapke liye 

( i think bhai must be planning  something special to propose you something very romantic i think you should wait for sometime bhai must be planning a romantic surprise for you)   

She said making ishita blush 

Mi: oh my god bhabhi aap blush kar rahi ho? Just look at yourself bhai ke pyar ka asar hai

( oh my god bhabhi look at yourself you are blushing? Just look at yourself )

I: just shut up mihiku kuch bhi

She said blushing while mihika smiles looking at her

They were talking when raman and mihir comes there

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine now?)

Ishita looks at him and smiles and nodded

Mi: haa bhai don't worry bhabhi thik hai aapko hi miss kar rahi thi hai naa bhabhi?

( yes bhai don't worry bhabhi is fine she was missing you a lot right bhabhi?) 

She said looking at ishita while she glares at her while mihika smiles

Mi: i think hum dono ko bhar jana chaiye mihir ab bhai hai bhabhi ka dhyan rakhne ke liye

( i think we both should wait outside mihir bhai will take care of bhabhi)

She said looking at ishra smiling

M: haa i think you are right we should go 

He said and they both went out leaving ishra alone raman look at her and comes to her

R: ishita how are you feeling now?

He said settling next to her looking at her while she just hugs him without saying anything keeping her head on his chest at first he was confused then he also wrapped his arms around her

R: kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( what happen are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

I: aap mere saath ho to main bilkul thik hoon agar aap nahi hote to main aaj zinda nahi hoti

( you are with me then i am totally fine if you were not with me then i will not alive today)

She said while he put his finger on her lips

R: aisa kyu keh rahi ho? Phir kabhi aisi baat maat karna samjhi

( why are you saying this? Don't say it again do you get that)

He said while she smiles

I: maine kuch galat nahi kaha raman aapke pyar aur vishwas ki wajeh se hi main zinda hoon main jaanti thi aap kabhi mujhe kuch nahi hone de sakte

( i didn't say anything wrong i am fine because of  your love and trust raman i knew it that you can't let anything happen to me) 

R: par tumhari iss halat ka zimedaar bhi sirf main hoon

( but i am responsible for your condition) 

He said looking down

I: nahi raman isme aapki koi galti nahi hai aap please khood ko blame maat karo main samjh sakti hoon raman aap iss whakt bhot hurt ho jin par aapne itna trust kiya jinko aap apni family samjhte the unho ne hi aapko dhoka diya mere saath ye sab ho chuka hai raman main aapka dard samjh sakti hoon par aap fikar maat karo aap akele nahi ho aapka dard batne ke liye main aapke saath hoon i am with you always raman kuch bhi ho jaye main aapka saath mahi chodugi i promise

( no raman it's not your fault please don't blame yourself i know you are very hurt raman whom you trust the most whom you consider as your family did all this with you i have already faced this situation raman i can understand your pain but don't worry you are not alone i am with you i am with you always i will never leave you alone i promise)

She said looking at him while a tear fall from his eyes she wipes his tears and caresses his face lovingly and pecked his hair softly while he closed his feeling her touch and hugs her crying

R: kyu kiya unho ne mere saath aisa kyu? Kitna vishwas kiya maine unn par aur unho ne mera vishwas tod diya mere papa ko maar dala mujhse meri kushiyan chini aur maine usko apni maa ki jagah di kya kuch nahi kiya maine unke liye par unho ne mujhe dhoka diya unki wajeh se main tumhe chodne ke liye bhi tyar tha phir kyu unho ne mere saath aisa kiya? Wo ek baar kehte to main sab kuch unke naam kar deta par unho ne mera sab kuch chin liya Pehle mujhse mere papa ko chin liya aur phir tumhe bhi mujhse chinane ki kossish ki kyu mere saath hi aisa kyu hua?

( why they did this with me? I trusted them so much and they broke my trust they killed my father and snatched my happiness for me and i gave her place of my mother i did everything for them bit they cheated me i was ready to leave you because of them then why they did this? I will give everything to them if they asked me but they snatched everything from me first they killed my father and then they tried to snatch you from me why did this happen with me why?)   

He said crying in her arms while ishita's eyes also filled with tears seeing him in so much pain she don't know how to console him he cries for sometime hugging her after sometime he stopped crying

I: calm down raman i can understand your pain main hoon naa aapke saath

She said while he broke the hug

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo i promise you main unn logo ko saza dilva ke rahuga unho ne mujhe hurt kiya ye main bardash kar bhi sakta hoon par unho ne jo tumhare saath kiya uske liye main unhe nahi choduga unko saza zaroor milegi trust me

( ishita you just don't worry i will make sure that they got punish i can forget that they hurt me but i can never forget what they did with you i will not leave them they will get punishment trust me) 

He said while she smiles

I: i know that raman i trust you more then myself

She said while he pecked her hair softly and hugs her again while she put her head on his chest and closed her eyes they remain in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug  a nurse comes there with soup and medicines for ishita

N: ye patient ke liye soup aur medicines

( this soup and medicines for patient) 

R: thank you main usko khila duga

He said taking it from her while nurse nodded and leaves from there

R: bhook lagi hogi naa tumhe

( you must be hungry)

Ishita made a face seeing the soup

I: raman i don't want this i want to eat something tasty something spicy this so boring

R: ishita just shut up you are patient so please stop your drama

He said while ishita made a puppy face

I: but mera haath to fractured hai how will i

( but my hand is fractured how will i?)

R: don't worry i will feed you with my hands

He said making her smile he sits next to her and start feeding her with his hands while she smiles looking at him

I: raman mujhe pata hai aapne bhi kal se kuch nahi kahya

( i know you have not eat anything from yesterday)

She said making him look at her

R: no ishita main

I: no arguments wait i will feed you

She said and feed him with her left hand while he smiles looking at her like this they feed each other after it raman gave her medicines while she made a face

R: very good that's like my good girl now rest

I: raman

R: kya hua?

( what happen?)

I: wo actually mujhe washroom jana hai

( actually i want to go to the washroom)

She said looking down

R: ok let's go i will take you

He said and help her to get up but as she put her legs down she lost her balance as she was very weak she about to fall but raman hold her she looks at him

I: i can't walk raman

She said holding him for support while he picked her in his arms

R: koi baat nahi main tumhe le jata hoon

( it's ok i will take you)

He said while she just smiled he takes her to the washroom he put her down while she went inside while he was waiting for her outside after sometime she calls him and he went inside and picked her in his arms again and bring her to room while she was enjoying his pampering he made her lay down on the bed

R: now take rest for sometime ok

He said while she put her head in his chest and kissed his chest

I: thank you raman

She said making him smile a little he kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes rested her head on his chest he also wrapped his arm around her

P.s:  that's it for now please do share your reviews will wait for it.  

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Upadted next part please have a look

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome faboulous and fantastic update continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant 😊

Beautiful  update yaar 👍🏼

Really loved it ❤️

finally raman realise he loves her 🙈🙈🙈

raman worried for ishu

Mihir was try to make him understand 

He don't know how to console him he cries for sometime hugging him 

He was very worried for her 

ishra moments r sooo beautiful filled with love ; care & trust .

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dr 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Loved it 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was feeling so guilty for not trusting ishita’s words🥺🥺