Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=22

Ishra were hugging each other tightly ishita was still sobbing while raman was pecking her hair again and again caressing her hair lovingly after sometime raman tried to broke the hug but she hugs him tigtly hiding herself more into him

I: please raman don't leave me please

She said still shivering due to fear while raman kissed her hair

R: just relax ishita main yahi hoon tumhare paas i am not going anywhere you trust me naa?

( just relax ishita i am here only with you i am not going anywhere you trust me naa?)

He said while she nodded while he broke the hug he remove his coat and made her wear it he cupped her face and wipes her tears

I: raman mujhe itna ganda feel ho raha hai jiss tarah wo mujhe chu raha tha main bhot daar gayi thi raman he tried to

( raman i am feeling so dirty the way he was touching me i was so scared raman he tried to)

She burst out in tears and hugs him again hiding herself in him while raman eyes also get moist seeing her like this

I: raman please ab mujhe kabhi chod ke maat jana nahi to main maar jaaugi

( raman please never go leaving me alone i will die)

She said crying bitterly hiding her face in his chest

R: i am sorry ishita aaj meri wajeh se tumhari aisi halat hui hai agar main tum par vishwas karta to aisa kabhi nahi hota i promise you aaj ke baad main tumhe kuch nahi hone duga main kabhi tumhe akela nahi choduga kabhi nahi

( i am sorry ishita today because of me you are in this condition it will never happen if have trust you i promise you i will not let anything happen to you i will never leave you alone) 

He said pecking her hair softly while she was just hugging him tightly like her life depends on him slowly her cry lessen and she broke the hug

I: raman let's go from here please mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai

( raman please let's go from here please i am really scared)

R: ishita relax main hoon naa tumhare saath kuch nahi hoga bas mihir abhi aata hi hoga police ke saath i promise you ishita tumhe dard dene wale har insan ko main choduga nahi

( ishita relax i am with you mihir is coming here with police i promise you ishita i will not leave whoever tried to harm you)

He said looking at ashok who was laying on the floor badly injured

R: i know ishita maine bhi tumhe bhot hurt kiya hai naa please mujhe maaf kardo meri wajeh se tum itni badi musibat mai phasi agar main tum par vishwas karta to aisa kabhi nahi hota bhot bura hoon naa main please mujhe maaf kardo

( ishita i know i hurt you very much i am really sorry because of me you got trapped in all this if i have trust you then this will not happen please forgive me am really sorry)

He said with teary eyes

I: no raman jo bhi hua usme aapki koi galti nahi hai main jaanti thi aap zaroor mujhe bachne aaoge

( no raman it's not your fault i knew it you will come to save me)

R: maine tumhare saath itna bura behave kiya tumhe itna hurt kiya phir bhi tum mujh par itna vishwas karti ho?

( i behaved so badly with you i hurt you so much still you trust me so much) 

He said looking at her with teary eyes

I: i trust you more then myself raman and you can never hurt me

She said while his eyes filled with tears while she wipes his tears with shivering hand he saw wounds on her hands he hold her and kissed them lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his soothing touches while he kissed her forehead and  hugs her again caressing her hair lovingly while she also closed her eyes feeling safe in his arms after sometime they broke the hug

R: main abhi mihir ko call karta hoon

( i will call mihir)

He said while she nodded he was about to call mihir when someone hit on his head  from behind raman hold his head and winced in pain while ishita gets shocked seeing this

I: raman

Raman turns to see the person and get shocked seeing usha standing there holding the stick looking at him smiling evilly

R: maa

He hold his head and fall down feeling immense pain while ishita gets shocked she sits on her knees and put his head on her lap

I: raman aap thik ho naa?

( raman are you fine?)

She said crying while usha went to ashok

U: ashok tum thik ho naa

( ashok are you ok?)

She said helping him to get up

U: ashok tu thik hai naa puttar?

( ashok are you fine?)

She said while ashok just nodded while raman looks at usha while went towards him

U: kya socha tha tumne ki tum itni aasani se jeet jaaoge? Maine tumhe dekh liya tha jab tum bank se ashok ka picha karte hue yaha aaye aur main bhi tumhara picha kadte hue yaha aa gayi tum mere bete ko marna chathe the naa ab tum maroge 

( what do you thought that you will win so easily? I saw you in bank when you start following ashok and i also come behind you raman you want to kill my son naa now i will kill you)

She said while raman was shocked listing her

U: kya hua raman puttar? Bhot bada shock laga kya apni maa ka asli chera dekh ke kitna bada bevkoof hai tu itne saalon se main tumhe apna jhoota pyar dikhate hue pagal banati rahi aur tum pagal bante rahe tumne ye soch bhi kaise liya ki main tumse pyar karugi tum mere kuch nahi lagte samjhe mere sirf do hi bache hai ashok aur simmi tum to bas mere liye ek bhoj the tumhari property haasil karne ke liye main tumhe bardash kar rahi thi kyunki tumhare baap ne marne se pehle sari property tumhe de di mujhe aur mere bacho ko to kuch bhi nahi mila

( what happen raman are you shocked seeing my real face? You are such a big fool i was making you fool from so many years showing my fake love on you and you trusted me how can you think that i will love you? You are not my son i have only two children ashok and simmi i just hate you i did all this drama to get your property as your father gave all his property to you and me and my children got nothing)

She said making raman shocked

R: itna bada dhoka sirf meri property ke liye aap mujhe ek baar kehti main apni sari property aapko khushi khushi de deta

( you cheat me just for property you should tell me once i would give you everything happily)

He said with teary eyes

U: jaanti hoon main par wo property sirf tumhari nahi thi tumhari biwi bhi property mai hissedar thi tumhari sari property tumhari shadi ke baad tumhe aur tumhari biwi ko milti aur agar tum maar jaate to sari property sirf tumhari biwi ke naam ho jaati aur agar usko bhi kuch ho jata to sari property charity mai chali jaati iss liye to main tumhari shadi apni pasand ki ladki se karvna chathi thi par tumne iss ladki se shadi karke mera sara plan khrab kar diya

( i know that but it was not only your property your wife was also equal partner in it and according to will you will get property after your marriage and if something happens to you then your whole property will transfer on your wife's name and if anything happens to her also then your property will go to the ngo that's why want you to marry the girl of my choice but you got married to this girl and my plan got flopped)

She said looking at ishita

U: mujhe laga tha ki sirf 6 mahine ki baat hai phir tu isko chod dega par sab ualta ho gya iski wajeh se tumne shagun se shadi karne ko mana kar diya iski wajeh se tumne ashok ko ghar se nikal diya isko wajeh se tum mujhse door ho gaye ishita ishita ishita pareshan ho gayi thi main iss ladki se pata nahi kya jaadu kiya tha iss ne tumhare upar?

( i thought it is just matter of six months you will leave her soon but you spoiled everything you dined to marry shagun beacuse of ishita you throw ashok out of the house because of her you went against mr ishita ishita ishita i was so fed up from her don't know what magic she had done on you?) 

R: you know what maa oh sorry mrs usha bhalla i am very thankful to god ki unho ne ishita ko meri life mai bheja pehle mujhe lagta tha meri aur ishita ki shadi sirf ek galti hai main khush nahi tha iss shadi se but now i am very happy kyunki agar ishita meri life mai naa hoti to mujhe tum logo ka asli chera kabhi dekhne ko nahi milta agar ishita meri life mai naa hoti to mujhe kabhi ye ehsas nahi hota ki aapka pyar sirf ek drama hai ishita ke aane ke baad mujhe ehsas hua ki main kitni badi galtfemi mai jee raha tha ki meri family mujhse bhot pyar karti hai aur main bhot khush hoon apni zindagi se par ishita ke aane ke baad mujhe pata chala asli khushi kisse kehte hai apno ka kya matlab hota hai ye sab mujhe ishita ne sikhya warna aaj bhi main issi galtfemi mai jee raha hota ki aap log

( you know what maa oh sorry mrs usha bhalla i am very thankful to god that he send ishita in my life first i thought my marriage with ishita is just a mistake i was not happy with the marriage but now i am very happy because your true colours will never come in front of me if she is not with me i would never know that your love for me is fake if ishita made me understand my family doesn't love me after ishita come in my life i realised the meaning of true happiness she thought me the real meaning of family otherwise i will never leran your truth) 

He looked at ishita with teary eyes

R: i am sorry ishita maine inn logo ki baat pe vishwas karke pata nahi tumhe kitni baar hurt kiya hoga and thank you tumhari wajeh se aaj inka sach mere saamne hai

( i am sorry ishita i trust on them and hurt you a lot thank you because of you their truth is in front of me today) 

He said crying while ishita's eyes also get moist

U: humne kuch galat nahi kiya humko to bas property aur paise chaiye the agar ye ishita beech mai nahi aayi hoti to ye sab nahi hota kitni kossish ki isko tumse door karne ki par main kuch nahi kar payi socha isko maar dugi to tum akele ho jaaoge aur phir tumhari shadi shagun se karva ke tumhe maar dugi aur phir shagun se hum sari property apne naam karva lenge par iski jaan bach gayi iske baad humne tumhe marne ki kossish ki par isne hamari sari baatien sun li aur tum bach gaye iske baad ashok ne isko kidnap kar liya taaki tumhe hum raaste se hata sake aur baad mai apna kaam karne ke baad isko bhi maar de par aaj wo plan bhi khrab ho gya

( we did not done anything wrong we just money and property and if ishita doesn't come between then all this will not happen i tried so much to separate you both but i couldn't do anything i even tried to kill her by sending those goons but you saved her after it we tried to kill you but you also got save then ishita learns about our truth after it ashok kidnapped her so that we can kill you easily and after that we would have kill her also but our plan got spoiled)

R: aur mere rehte hue tum log kabhi apne plan mai kamyab nahi ho paage

( you will never get succeed in your plans till i am alive)

U: tum kuch nahi kar paaoge raman itne saal itne saal maine intzaar kiya ki sari property mujhe mil jayegi kitna natak karna pada tumhare saamne acha banne ka kya kuch nahi kiya maine yaha tak ki tumhare baap ko bhi maar dala taaki mujhe uski property mil sake par usne sari property tumhare naam karke sab barbad kar diya usko maarne ka bhi koi fayda nahi hua

( you can't do anything raman i tried so much to get the property i did all the drama for so long to get the property even i killed your father to get this property but he spoiled everything by giving everything to you and i didn't get anything by killing him)    

She said making ishra shocked

R: iska matlab papa ka accident nahi hua tha unko tumne mara tha?

( it's mean you killed papa? It was not a accident)

He said looking at her all shocked

U: haa haa maine mara tha usko maine sirf property ke liye hi to usse shadi ki thi par usko mera sach pata chal gya iss liye usne tumhare naam sari property kardi uski wajeh se mujhe itne saal intzaar karna pada

( yes i kill him for his property i married to him just for his property but he leran my truth so i killed him but he gave everything to you that's why i waited for so long)

She said while raman was so shocked to react tears start flowing from his eyes

U: par ab aur intzaar nahi karugi main jaise tumhare baap ko mara tha ussi tarah aaj tujhe bhi maar daalugi

(  but now i will not wait anymore i will kill you like i killed your father)

She was saying when ishita slaps her hard making her shocked

I: sharam aani chaiye tumhe kitna vishwas kiya raman ne tum par aur tumne kya kiya par ek baat yaad rakhna ab raman akele nahi hai bhot takleef de di tumne raman ko ab mere hote hue tum kuch nahi kar sakti mere hote hue main raman ko kuch nahi hone dugi unko marne se pehle tumhe mujhe marna hoga

( you should feel ashamed raman trust on you so much and you broke his trust but remmber one thing he is nit alone now i am with him  you can't harm till i am here i will not let anything happen to him you have to harm me before doing anything with him)

U: tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe thappad marne ki

( how dare you to slap me?)

She said raising her hand to slap her while raman hold her hand before she can slap her

R: agar haath bhi lagya usko to main bhool jaauga tum ek aurat ho mujhe majboor maat karo ki main apni haad par karu

( don't even try to touch her otherwise i will forget that you are a lady don't force me to control my limit) 

He said angrily making usha shocked ashok comes there to hit raman when poilce comes there with mihir usha and ashok gets shocked seeing this

R: inspector sir aap bilkul thik time par aaye ho please arrest both of them inho ne meri biwi ko kidnap kiya and he tried to molest her inho me mujhe aur meri biwi ko marne ki kossish ki aur mere papa mr om parkash bhalla ka murder bhi iss aurat ne hi kiya hai inn par jitne charges ho sakta hai lagao main inko jail mai sadta hoon dekhna chatha hoon aur haa inke saath simmi bhalla bhi shamil hai wo bhi equally responsible hai

( inspector sir you come on right please arrest both of them they kidnapped my wife he tried to molest her and they even tried to kill us and she killed my father mr om parkash bhalla put all chargers on them i want to see them rote in jail and yes arrest her daughter simmi as well as she was also equally involved in all this)    

U: nahi humne kuch nahi kiya ye sab jhoot hai

( no he is lying we didn't did anything) 

In: apni safai police station mai jaake dena arrest karo inn dono ko

( you can give your statement in police station arrest both of them)

He was saying when ashok take out the gun from cop's pocket and he hold ishita and kept the gun on her head

A: agar koi bhi aage aaya to main abhi isko maar duga

( if anyone come forward then i will kill her)

He said keeping the gun on her head while she was struggling to come out of his hold raman gets shocked seeing this

R: ashok i am warning you usko kuch maat karna just leave her

( ashok i am warning you don't harm just leave her)   

A: raman agar tumne aage aane ki kossish ki to teri biwi ko teri aankhon ke saamne maar duga

( raman if you tried to come forward then i will kill your wife in front of your eyes)

R: ashok dekho tum please ishita ko chod do main tumhe wo sab duga jo tumhe chaiye no one will arrest you tum log chale jana yaha se just leave her please

( ashok please leave her i will give you everything you want no nome will arrest you please leave her)

A: chod duga itni jaldi bhi kya hai? Dont't worry maa jaldi se chalo ab ye ishita he humko bhagne mai help karegi

( i will leave her don't worry mom let's go from here this ishita will help us to escape from here) 

He said while usha nodded

R: ashok please leave her

A: chup chap khade rahe ho warna abhi teri biwi ko khtam kar duga koi bhi aage nahi aayega sab piche ho jao

( stay away otherwise i will kill your wife just stay away everyone)

He said while cops moves back

R: dekho ashok koi tumhe kuch nahi karega please ishita ko chod do kuch maat karo usko

( see ashok no one will say anything to you please leave her don't harm her)

A: pehle hum yaha se nikal to jaye phir sochuga tumhari ishita ko chodna hai ya nahi

( first let us go from here then we will decide to leave her or not)

He said smiling evilly while ishita cries

I: raman please save me

U: ashok jaldi chal yaha se ye sahi moka hai

( ashok let's go from here it's right opportunity)

She said while ashok nodded and he takes ishita out keeping her on gun point while usha also goes with him raman and mihir along with cops went behind them and soon ashok took ishita outside the house with usha they made ishita sit in the car and soon they drove away from there escaping from the cops while raman got tensed

R: i have to save her

He said and went behind them in his car without wasting a minute while mihir along with cops also goes behind them raman start following ashok and usha while they were trying to escape from there somehow

A: maa wo raman hamara picha kar raha hai

( mom raman is coming behind us)

U: wo kuch nahi kar payega ashok jab tak ye ishita hamare paas hai tum jaldi se chalo humko simmi ko leke yaha se kahi door bhagna hoga

( he can't do anything ashok till ishita is with us just let's go from here we have to go away from here taking simmi with us)

She said while ashok nodded after sometime they were on the way when a car come and stop on their way ashok and usha gets shocked seeing raman while ishita gets happy seeing him

A: aaj iss raman ko main nahi choduga i will kill him maa

( today i will not leave raman i will kill him)

He said going out of the car

U: ashok meri baat suno

( ashok listen to me)

She tried to stop him but he didn't listen to him

Raman comes out of his car while ashok come towards him and was about to punch him but raman pushed him with full force making him fall down seeing the oppertuinty ishita also comes out of car pushing usha away she comes to raman running and hugs him

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

A: aaj main tum dono ko hi khtam kar duga

( today i will finish both of you)

He said pointing gun at them raman hide ishita behind himself

R: chalo dekhte hai aaj kiska kehl khtam hota hai

( let's see who's game will get over today)

Before ashok can shoot him raman hold his hand making the gun fall down and they both start fighting usha gets shocked seeing this

U: mujhe kuch karna hoga ashok ko bachne ke liye aaj main iss raman ko zinda nahi chougi

( i have to do something to save ashok i will not leave raman today)

She said and thought something she comes out of the car and settle herself on the wheels and reverse the car

Raman was beating ashok black and blue while ishita was standing on the other side of road looking at them

R: aaj main tumhe nahi choduga ashok tumne har haad par kardi kitna vishwas kiya maine tum logo par tumne mera vishwas tod diya tumhe kya lagta hai tum bach jaaoge? I will not leave you

( today i will not leave you ashok you had crossed all the limits i trust on you guys so much but you broke my trust i will not leave you)

He said beating him while ashok was also hitting him back

A: tum kitni bhi kossish karlo tum kuch nahi kar paaoge tum humko jail bhejna chathe ho naa par usse pehle tumhe marna hoga tabhi mujhe sukoon milega

( you can't do anything how much you will try you want to send us to jail but before that you have to die)

He said while raman punch him hard

R: main bhi dekhta hoon tum kaise bach paate ho

( i will also see how will you escape?)

They both were fighting when ishita saw the car coming towards raman with full speed she saw usha driving that car and she was going to hit raman ishita gets shocked seeing this

She screamed his name loudly making him look towards her he didn't see the car coming towards her while ishita runs towards him fastly before that car can hit him she pushed him away making him fall down before raman could understand anything the car hits ishita and she was thrown on the other side of the road raman gets shocked seeing her laying in the pool of blood 

R: ishita

He shouted his name in fear and run towards herhe put her head  his lap

R: ishita

He start patting her cheeks while she looks at him

I: maine kaha tha naa main aapko kabhi kuch nahi hone dugi

( i told you naa i will not let anything happen to you)

She said with great difficulty while he cries looking at her she closed her eyes slowly 

R: ishita no tumhe kuch naho hoga

( no ishita nothing will happen to you)

He said patting her cheeks while she was laying in his arms lifelessly he cries loudly hugging her close to his heart usha and ashok got happy seeing this they were going to run away from there when police comes there and caught them before they can escape again while mihir gets shocked seeing ishita's state raman was crying hugging her tightly

M: raman

Raman looks at mihir

R: mihir dekho naa meri ishita ko kya ho gya

( mihir see what happen to my ishita)

He said crying

M: raman please sambhalo khood ko humko bhabhi ko hospital le jana hoga pleaae raman don't waste the time

( raman please control yourself we havr to take bhabhi to the hospital please raman don't waste the time)

He said making raman realise he looks at ishita and picks ishita in his arms and run towards the car mihir also goes behind him raman sits on backseat taking ishita in his arms while mihir start driving soon they were on the way to reach the nearest hospital

R: mihir please drive fast

He said while mihir nodded

R: ish ishita kuch nahi hoga tumhe kuch nahi hone duga main tumhe agar tumhe kuch ho gya to main maar jaauga ishita tumhare siva ab mera koi nahi hai kuch nahi hoga tumhe ishita kuch nahi hoga

( ish ishita nothing will happen to you i will not let anything happen to you i will die if anything happen to you i have no one except you nothing will happen to you)

He said kissing her hair hugging her close to his heart crying soon they reaches hospital raman takes ishita inside picking her in his arms he shouted calling the doctor and put her on stretcher soon a doctor comes there

D: kya hua hai inko?

( what happen to her?)

R: doctor please save her iska accident hua hai please bacha lo meri ishita ko please

( doctor please save her please save my ishita)

D: i am sorry but ye ek accident case hai pehle police ko infrom kariye

( i am sorry it's a accident case first inform the police)

He said while raman hold his collor angrily

R: what do you mean aap iska ilaj nahi karoge? Main khood ek doctor hoon aap bhool gaye ek doctor ki sabse badi responsibility apne patient ki jaan bachna hota hai 

(what do you mean you will not treat her? I am also a doctor you forget doctor's first responsibility is to save the patient)

D: i am sorry main inko treat karuga aap fikar maat karo

( i am sorry i will treat her don't worry)

He said while raman leaves him

R: i am sorry doctor please save her please

He said crying while doctor nodded

D: i will try my best

He said soon ishita was taken inside icu while raman fall down on his knees and broke down

R: agar ishita ko kuch ho gya to main jee nahi paauga

( if something happen to her then i will die)

Mihir sits near him

M: relax raman kuch nahi hoga bhabhi ko

( realx raman nothing will happen to bhabhi)

R: mihir usne meri jaan bachne ke liye apni jaan khatre mai daal di bina kuch soche samjhe agar usko kuch ho gya to main kya karuga uske ilava ab meri zindagi mai koun hai main bhot bada loser hoon mihir main apni ishita ko nahi bacha paya maine usko promise kiya tha usko kabhi kuch nahi hone duga par maine apna promise tod diya meri ishita aaj sirf meri wajeh se iss haal mai sab meri wajeh se

( mihir he put her life in danger to save me i can't live without her i don't want to lose her i am a loser mihir i promised her that i will not let anything happen to her but i couldn't save her i couldn't fulfill my promise ishita's life is in danger just because of me)  

He said crying while mihir's eyes also get moist seeing him he hugs raman trying to console him

P.s: that's it for now please guys do share your reviews will wait for it. 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update glad simmi Ashok and Usha got arrested hope Ishita will be fine

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was amazed to see ishita’s belief and trust in him💕

Usha is disgusting and cheap😡😡

Finally she blurted out all the truth

Raman realised that how wrong he was by not trusting ishita💔💔

Omg.......ishita didn’t care for her own life and saved raman😭😭

Thank god usha and ashok are arrested 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Raman was so shattered seeing ishita laying almost lifeless 💔💔😢😢

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very emotional update👍🏼😭

Absolutely brilliant🤗

Really amazing dear

Beautiful written sis ❤️

Loved ishra scene 👍🏼

Both are love each other 

They hug each other tightly 

She was crying 

Usha is disgusting😡

She kill her own husband for property....🤬

Ishit slapped her ..well done👏

Ashok try to kill raman

Raman beat him black and blue

Poor ishita

She save raman life

Hope ishita is safe"

Eagerly waiting

Plzz update soon

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Hope ishita will be fine 

Pls update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful updt

Loved ishra love and the trust between them

Finally usha blurted out the truth

She is disgusting

Glad he could find her

He beat Ashok black and blue

Shit ishu met an accident saying Raman

Hope ishita is fine

Update soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update please nothing should happen to Ishita and let police punish Ashok Usha and Simmi badly they all need a severe punishment please update soon to know what happens to Ishita

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice updt di

Totally loved it so much

Usha is disgusting. She killed Mr.bhalla for the property. Finally Raman came to know about his so called mother's true face. Hope ishu will be fine.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE