Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=21

Raman was just crying while mihir was trying to console him

M: raman please just relax kuch nahi hoga bhabhi ko we will find her agar tum aise toot jaaoge to hum kaise dhoondh payege bhabhi ko unko tumhari zaroort hai raman tumhe strong rehna hai unke liye

( raman just relax nothing will happen to bhabhi we will find her if you will broke down like this then how will we find her? She needs you raman you have to be strong for her)

He said while raman looks at him and wipes his tears

R: you are right mihir main aise time waste nahi kar sakta mujhe ishita ko doodhna hai pata nahi wo kiss haal mai hogi

( you are right mihir i can't waste time like this i have to find at any cost) 

M: raman i think humko police ke paas jana chaiye

( raman i think we should to to the police)

R: tum pagal ho gaye ho mihir? Uss admi ne kaha tha agar main police ke paas gya to wo ishita ko nahi main ishita ki safety ke saath koi risk nahi le sakta

( are you mad mihir? That man threaten me if i informed the police then he will harm ishita no i can't take any risk mihir)

M: but raman hum kaise dhoodhnge bhabhi ko?

( but how will we find her?)

R: mujhe nahi pata mujhe bas ishita ko doodhna hai main jaa raha hoon main har jagah jaauga kisi bhi tarah usko doondh luga

( i don't know i just have to find her at any cost i am going to search for her i will go everywhere to find her) 

He said amd gets up wiping his tears

M: raman please calm down tum itni raat ko kaise dhoondhoge bhabhi ko humko nahi pata wo kaha hai raman hum kal subhe kossish karenge

( raman please calm down how will you find her it's so late we don't know where is she raman we will try to do something in morning) 

R: what you mean by kal subhe kossish karnge? Mujhe ishita chaiye kisi bhi kimat par usko kuch ho gya to mera kya hoga nahi jab tak main ishita ko nahi doondh leta main chain se nahi bethuga

( what do you mean by we will try in morning? I want ishita at any cost what if something happen to her? I will not get relief till i find her)

He said wiping his tears

M: raman please try to understand tum itne bade sher mai kaha doondhoge bhabhi ko? Humko jo karna hai soch samjh ke karna hai agar tum aise hi bhabhi ko dondhoge to wo nahi milegi aur waha unki jaan ko khatra ho sakta iss liye humko soch samjh ke sab kuch karna hai taaki hum bhabhi ko bacha sake please raman meri baat maano

( raman please try to understand how will you find her in this big city? We have to think wisely before doing anything her life is in danger we can't waste time like this we have to think first raman then only we will be able to find her please raman try to understand)

He said while raman nodded

M: let's go tum mere saath mere ghar chalo abhi raat bhot ho gayi hai tum aunty ko inform kardo

( let's go to my home raman it's really late now you can inform aunty )

R: nahi mihir kisi ko kuch batane ki zaroort nahi hai kisi ko pata nahi chalna chaiye main ishita ko dhoondhne ke liye kaha jaa raha hoon ya kya kar raha hoon ab main ishita ki zindagi ke saath koi risk nahi le sakta aur waise bhi jisko meri sabse zada fikar thi wo to mere saath nahi hai main hoon ya nahi hoon aur kisi ko kuch farak nahi padega

( no mihir there is no need to inform anything to anyone no one should know this what i am doing to find ishita i can't take any risk with her life and the one who used to get worried for me is not there and no one else care about me)

He said and a tear fall from his eyes

R: main ek baar mihika ko message karta deta hoon wo ishita ke liye kaafi pareshan thi

( i will inform mihika she was really worried about ishita)

He said wiping his tear

After sometime raman and mihir reaches home mihir went to his room to sleep while raman went to the another room as mihir asked him to take rest for sometime raman went go the room and sits on the bed he took out his mobile and saw ishita's picture on his mobile wallpaper which he clicked on her birthday he caresses her picture and recalls her words when he reaches home late and she cries for him and he took it lightly he recalls his words

haa hoon main pagal aap nahi samjhoge raman mujh par kya beet rahi thi jab kabhi main aapse door hougi naa phir aapko pata chalega ki kaisa feel hota hai

( yes i am mad you will not understand it raman when i will go away from you then you will understand how it feels)

His eyes get moist recalling her words

R: badla le rahi ho mujhse? Main uss din ghar thoda late aaya to tum itna pareshan ho gayi thi aur maine tumse kaha tha itna pareshan kyu ho rahi ho main shyad tumhari feeling samjh nahi paya par ab jab tum mere paas nahi ho samjh aa raha hai ki tum par kya guzar rahi hogi tum sahi keh rahi thi ishita main tumhe bata nahi sakta iss whakt mujhe kaisa feel ho raha hai ye jaante hue bhi ki tum khatre mai ho main kuch nahi kar paa raha

( you are taking revenge from me? I got late and you got so worried for me and i told you why are you so worried i couldn't understand your feelings ishita now when you are not with me i can understand your feeling you was right ishita i can't tell you how i am feeling right now i am unable to do anything even after knowing that you are in danger)  

He said crying

R: i am sorry ishita i know maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya par please mujhe maaf kardo please mere paas wapis aa jao main nahi jee sakta tumhare bina tum mujhse door hui ho to mujhe ehsas hua ki tum mere liye kya ho main ek pal bhi tumhare bina tumhare bina jee nahi sakta mujhe ehsas ho gya hai ishita ki main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon i love you ishita i love you i love you so much agar tumhe kuch ho gya to main jee nahi paauga sirf tum hi to ho jisne mujhe pyar karna sikhya mujhe batya ki sacha pyar kya hota hai agar tum hi mere saath nahi hogi to main kaise jeeuga? I need you ishita main kabhi tumhe khood se door nahi jaane duga

( i am sorry ishita i know i hurt you a lot please forgive me please come to me i can't live without you now when you are not with me i realised that i can't live without you i have realised that i love you i love you so much i will not able to live if anything happen to you ishita you me believe in love i can't imagine my life without you i need you ishita i will not let you go away from me)    

He said kissing her picture and hugs her picture crying his heart out soon he fall sleep feeling tiered

Next morning

Ishita woke up she looks around to recognise the place when she saw ashok sitting near her looking at her she got up immediately she cover herself with pallu and looked away while ashok smiled looking at her

A: uath gayi tum main kabse wait kar raha tha ye lo tumhara khana maine tumhare haath khol diye hai jaldi se khana kha lo agar tumhe kuch ho gya to problem ho jayegi naa

( you wake up i was waiting since long have this food i had open your hands have this food now it will be problem  if something happen to you )

He said touching her cheeks while ishita pushed his hand away

A: kal raat tumne bhot badi galti ki mere offer ko thukra kar tum soch bhi nahi sakti main kya kya kar sakta hoon aur tumhare raman ko to maar duga uski wajeh se tumne mujhe reject kiya naa aaj uski zindagi ka aakhri din hai

( you did huge mistake by rejecting my offer you can't even think what can i do and i will kill your raman because of him you rejected my offer today is last of his life)  

He said making ishita shocked

I: nahi ashok please raman ko kuch maat karna please wo tumhare bhai hai tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho tumhe property chaiye naa raman tumhe sab kuch de denge please unko kuch maat karna

( no ashok please don't harm raman he is your brother how can you even think like this? You want his property he will give you everything but don't harm him please) 

She said crying

A: itna pyar karti ho raman se arey wo tumhe divorce dene wala tha tumne maa ke baare mai kuch kaha to wo tum par gussa hoke chala gya wo tum par bilkul vishwas nahi karta aur tum usko itna pyar karti ho mujhe tum par taras aa raha hai waise you are right mujhe naa raman ka sab kuch chaiye uska ghar uski property aur uski biwi

( you love him so much but he was going to give you divorce you said something against mom and he went shouting on you he don't even trust you and still you love him so much anyways you are right i want everything from raman his house his property and his wife)

He said looking at her smiling evilly

A: i want everything i want to destroy raman agar tum chathi ho ki main raman ko naa maaru to chup chap meri hone ko tyar ho jao uss raman ne to tumse shadi karke bhot maze liye naa tumhare saath ab ek chance mujhe bhi dedo

( i want everything i want to destroy raman if you don't want me to kill raman then get ready to become mine raman had so much fun with you marrying you now i also want a chance) 

I: you are disgusting ashok tum khood ko raman se compare maat karo tum jitni bhi kossish karlo tum raman jaise nahi ban sakte tum lakh kossish karlo tum kuch nahi kar paaoge mujhe pura vishwas hai raman zaroor aayege mujhe bachne abhi bhi time hai tumhare paas band kardo ye sab warna tumhe raman se koi nahi bacha payega do you get that

( you are disgusting ashok don't compare yourself with raman you can never become like raman how much you will try you can't do anything i am sure raman will come to save me you have still sometime leave all this otherwise raman will not leave you)   

She said looking at him while he cultured her hair tightly

A: tumhe lagta hai ki main raman ko tumhare tak aane duga usse pehle hi main raman ko khtam kar duga wo kabhi tumhe dhoondh nahi payega aur tumhe to mai haasil karke rahuga tumhe aur tumhare raman ko barbad hone se ab koi nahi bacha payega samjhi tum

( do you think i will let raman come to you i will kill him before that he will never able to find and i will get you at any cost and no one will be able to save your raman i will destory him)

He said leaves from there pushing her away while she cries

I: raman kaise dhoondhege mujhe? Unki jaan khatre mai hai ashok unko harm karne ki kossish karega main kya karu kuch samjh nahi aa raha

( how will raman find me ? His life is in danget ashok will try to harm him i don't know what to do?)

She was thinking when she saw ashok's mobile which he forgets there she wipes her tears and picked the phone seeing no one there she dialled raman's number

Other side

Mihir comes in room and saw raman sitting looking at ishita's picture he went to him

M: raman maine breakfast banya chalo chal ke kuch kha lo tumne kal se kuch nahi khaya

( raman i had made breakfast come and have something you didn't have anything from yesterday) 

R: mujhe bhook nahi hai mihir

( i am not feeling hungry mihir)

M: raman please apne liye nahi sahi to bhabhi ke liye tum thik nahi hoge to bhabhi ko kaise dhoondhoge? Tum jaldi se freshen up hoke bhar aa jao main wait kar raha hoo

( raman please if not for yourself then please have something for bhabhi how will you find her if you will not fine? You just go and freshen up i am waiting for you outside)

He said while raman nodded mihir leaves from there 

Raman was sitting lost in his thoughts when his phone rings he picked the call seeing the same number from which kidnapper called him

R: hello

I: raman

Raman gets shocked listing her voice

R: ish ishita

I: raman please mujhe bacha lo raman

( raman please save me)

She said crying

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo main bhot jaldi tumhe bacha luga tum please mujhe batao tum kaha ho? Tumhe kuch bhi pata hai uss jagah ke baare mai to mujhe batao please  taaki main tumhare paas aa saku tumhe bacha saku

( ishita don't worry i will save you soon ishita please tell me where are you do you know anything about the place tell me ishita so that i can come to you)

I: raman main nahi jaanti wo ashok usne mujhe kidnap kiya hai raman please raman save me

( raman i don't know anything that ashok kidnapped me raman please save me) 

She said making him shocked

I: raman please aap jaldi se aa jao wo bhot bura hai raman usne mere saath zabardasti karne ki kossish ki

( raman please come soon he is really bad raman he tried to force himself on me)

She said crying bitterly while raman gets shocked listing her

I: raman wo aapko marna chatha hai he is very dangerous raman

( raman he wants to kill you he is very dangerous raman)

She was saying when ashok comes there and he snatch phone from her hand slapping her hard making her fall down her head bangs with table making her bleed and she gets unconscious

R: hello ishita

A: tumhari ishita ab nahi bolegi

( your ishita will not speak now)

Raman's blood boils listing him

R: ashok teri himmat kaise hui meri biwi ko haath lagane ki? Bhot badi galti kardi maine tumhe jail nahi bheja par ab main tujhe nahi choduga agar tumne ishita ko hurt koya to teri jaan le luga

( ashok how dare you to touch my wife? I did huge mistake by not sending to the jail but now i will not leave you if you tried to harm ishita then i will kill you)

He said angrily while ashok start laughing 

A: bhot acha hua tumhe sach pata chal gya ab maza aayega tum mujhe marne ki dhamki de rahe ho naa? Agar himmat hai to apni biwi ko bacha ke le jao tum soch bhi nahi sakte main tumhari biwi ke saath kya kya kar sakta hoon

( it's good you learn the truth now it will be fun you want to kill me first save your wife from me you can't even think what can i do with your wife)

He said making raman angry

R: ashok i am warning you don't you dare to touch her

A: mujhe dhamki dena band karo tum kuch kar nahi kar sakte raman kuch nahi aur haa police ke paas jaane ki galti maat karna warna tumhari biwi ki laash bhi nahi milegi tumhe

( stop threatening me raman you can't do anything and don't dare to go the police otherwise you will not even get body of your wife)      

He said laughing like mad and hung up the call while raman gets shocked listing him

R: i swear ashok i will not leave you agle 24 gantho mai ishita mere paas hogi aur tum jail mai tum fikar maat karo ishita main tumhe kuch nahi hone duga

( i swear ashok i will not leave you ishita will be with me in next 24 hours and you will be in the jail ishita i will not let anything happen to you)

He said wiping his tears and went out

M: raman come main tumhara hi wait kar raha tha

( raman come i was waiting for you)

R: sorry mihir par mere paas breakfast karne ka time nahi hai

( sorry mihir i don't have time for breakfast)

M: kya hua raman tum bhot pareshan lag rahe ho

( what happen raman you are looking very tensed?)

He said while raman told him about ishita's call and how ashok threaten him mihir gets shocked listing this

M: it's mean bhabhi ko ashok ne hi kidnap kiya hai

( it's mean ashok kidnapped bhabhi)

R: haa mihir pehle to mujhe sirf doubt tha par ab main sure hoon aur ab main ek minute bhi waste nahi kar sakta ashok ka pata lagna hi hoga

( yes mihir i had only dobut on ashok now i am sure i don't want to waste a minute i have to find him)

M: par kaise raman tum police ke paas jaane ko bhi tyar nahi ho hum kaise doohdnge ashok ko?

( but how will you do it you don't even want to go the police how will we find him?)

R: i have a plan mihir ab ashok ko hum uske jaal mai hi phasyge

( i have a plan mihir now we will trap ashok in his plan)

He said and told mihir about his plan

M: wow raman bhot acha plan hai ye to par ye plan kaam karega?

( wow raman it's a good plan but will it work?)

R: zaroor karega par mujhe tumhari aur mihika ki help chaiye hogi kyuki iss wahkt sirf tum dono hi ho jin par mai trust kar sakta hoon

( it will mihir but i need your and mihika's help in this because this time i can trust only both of you)

M: don't worry raman i am with you tum jaisa kahoge main waisa hi karuga

( don't worry raman i am with you i will do as you say)

R: let me call mihika tab humapna plan start karenge

( let me call mihika then we can start our plan)

He said and call mihika after sometime mihika picked the call

Mi: hello raman bhai

R: mihika i need your help

He said and told mihika everything

Mi: raman bhai don't worry i am with you aap jaisa kahoge waisa hi hoga

( raman bhai don't worry i am with you i will do whatever you say)

R: thanks mihika

Mi: it's ok bhai 

She said hung the call while raman looks at mihir

R: dekhna mihir ab wo ashok bach nahi payega bhot plan bana liye usne ab meri baari hai now i will show him raman bhalla kya kar sakta hai

( just wait and watch mihir now ashok will not be able to save himself he made many plans now it's my turn i will show him what can raman bhalla do)

He said while mihir smiles and nodded

After sometime

Ashok was sitting in his room when his phone rings he picked the call seeing unknown number

A: Hello

M: ashok shab mujhe 20 lakh ruppe chaiye warna main police ko bata duga ki aapne humko ishita bhalla ko marne ko bheja tha

( ashok sir i want 20 lakh rupees otherwise i will tell the police that you send us to kill ishita bhalla)

He said making ashok shocked

A: koun ho tum?

( who are you?)

M: bhool gaye mujhe aapne mujhe ishita bhalla ko marne ko bheja tha

( how can you forget you send me to kill ishita bhalla)

A: main kaise vishwas karu ki tum wahi ho

( how can i believe that you are same person?)

M: agar aapko nahi maanna to thik hai main police ko bata duga ki aapne kaise mujhe aur mere adimiyo ko ishita bhalla ko marne ke liye bheja tha aur iss kaam ke liye humko 10 lakh ruppe diye the aur jab tumhara kaam pura nahi hua aur wo ishita bach gayi to tumne humko 10 lakh ruppe aur diye the ye sher chod ke jaane ko taaki police humko naa pakad sake  yaad hai naa

( if you don't want to trust then it's ok i will tell the police that you send me any my men to kill ishita bhalla and you gave us 10 lakh for that but ishita got save and you gave us 10 lakh more and told us to leave the city so that police can't reach us) 

He said making ashok sure that he was same person whom he send to kill ishita

A: tum mujhe call kyu kar rahe ho tum wapis sher kyu aaye dimag khrab ho gya hai tumhara?

( why are you calling me why did you come back are you mad?

M: mera dimag to thik hai par tum thik nahi reh paaoge police humko dhoondh rahi hai aur yaad rakhna agar hum pakde gaye to hum police ko sab bata denge

( i am not mad but you will not be fine as police is searching us and if we get caught by police then we will tell them everything) 

He said making ashok scared

A: nahi tum aisa kuch nahi karoge

( no you will not do anything)

M: agar tum chathe ho ki main kuch naa karu to agle 2 ghante mai 20 lakh ruppe tyar rakhna samjhe warna tumhara sach police ke saamne aa jayega

( if you don't want me to do anything then give me 20 lakh rupees in next two hours otherwise i will tell your truth to police)

A: acha thik hai main tumhe paise duga par tum kuch maat karna

( ok i will give you money but don't do anything)

M: baaton mai time waste maat karo jaldi se paiso ka intzam karo

( don't waste your time and arrange the money soon) 

He said amd hung the call while ashok gets tensed

Mihir looks at raman and smiles

M: lo raman tumhara kaam ho gya wo ashok sach mai daar gya

( your work is done raman ashok get really scared)

R: thank you mihir ab hum bhot jald ashok tak phonch jayega ab uska sara dhyan issi taraf hoga aur wo ishita ko hurt bhi nahi kar payega aur jab tak wo kuch parega humko pata chal jayega usne ishita ko kaha rakha hai i am sure ab ashok maa ko call karega paise magne ke liye aur maa paise lene ke liye bank jayegi aur mihika humko inform karegi ki maa kab ghar se nikal rahi hai hamra plan bilkul sahi jaa raha hai

( thank you mihir biw we will reach till him very soon now he will get busy in this matter and he won't harm ishita and till he will do anything we will reach him i am sure ashok will call mom and ask for money and after it she will go to bank to get money and mihika will inform us this our plan is on right track)

He said while mihir nodded

After sometime

Usha and simmi were sitting in their room talking while mihika comes there to listen their talk

U: main bhot khush hoon simmi uss ishita ke jaate hi raman bhi hamari zindagi se chala gya bechra pagalo ki tarah apni biwi ko dhoondh raha hoga akela

( i am very happy simmi after that ishita raman also went from our life he must be finding his wife like mad)

S: maa par humko pata to karna chaiye raman bhai hai kaha kahi wo ishita ko doondh naa le

( but we should know where is raman bhai? What if he find ishita?)

U: aisa kabhi nahi hoga simmi raman ishita ko doondh nahi payega usse pehle ashok raman ko khtam kar dega aur mujhe koi farak nahi padta ki raman kaha hai acha hi hai naa warna uske saamne phir drama karna padta main to kehti hoon wo aise hi maar jaaye hamara kaam bhi ho jayega aur humko uska khoon bhi nahi karna padega wo khood hamare raaste se haat jayega phir ye sari property hamari hogi

( it will not happen simmi raman will not able to find ishita before that ashok will finish raman and i don't care where is raman i am fed up of doing drama in front of him i just wish he just die then we don't have to kill him and he will go away from our lives then we will get all this property)

She said smiling evilly while mihika looks at her in disbelief

Mi: kitna trust kiya raman bhai ne inn par aur ye unko marna chathi hai ishita bhabhi thik kehti thi ye log bhot selfish hai

( raman bhai trust them so much and she want to kill him ishita bhabhi was right this people are very selfish )

She said looking at them hiding behind the door they were talking when usha's phone rings she picked the call seeing ashok calling him

U: hello ashok

A: maa i need your help

He said and told her everything making her shocked

U: ashok tu fikar maat kar main abhi bank se paise niklvati hoon

( don't worry ashok i will go and bring the money from bank)

She said and hung the call and she went to the bank to withdraw money while mihika informed raman the same and raman also reaches the bank he was waiting outside in his car as he was sure that ashok will come to take the money or usha will go there

After sometime usha comes out of the bank taking money and start waiting for someone after sometime ashok comes there and she hand overs the money to him

A: thank you maa

U: ashok ab tu jaldi se yaha se chala jaa agar kisi ne mujhe tumhare saath dekh liya to problem ho jayegi

( ashok now you just go from here i don't want anyone to see me with you)

She said while ashok nodded and goes from there

R: ishita sach keh rahi thi main hi bevkoof tha jo maa par itna vishwas karta tha par aaj inka asli chera mere saamne aa hi gya maa kyu kiya aapne aisa?

( ishita was right i was mad that i trust mom so blindly today her real face is in front of me why did you done this mom?)

He said wiping his tears he saw ashok going from there and start following him and soon ashok reached to farmhouse and he went inside while raman was shocked seeing this

R: iska matlab ashok mere farmhouse mai hi reh raha tha itne der se aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chala iska matlab ishita bhi jahi hai i have to go inside aaj iss ashok ko chouduga nahi mai

( it's mean ashok was living in my farmhouse from so long and i didn't even get to know about it it's mean ishita is also here i have to go inside i will not leave ashok today) 

He thought and was about to go inside but stops

R: nahi main agar aise andar chala gya to ashok alert ho jayega aur wo ishita ko harm kar sakta hai wo akela nahi hoga andar i have to be careful

( no if i will go inside like this ashok will get alert and he will try to harm ishita maybe he is not alone i have to be careful)

He thought something he call mihir and told him to bring police to his farmhouse as he finally found ashok  after it raman went inside from the back door and to his good lock the door was open

Ashok went to his room and start calling the person who threaten him but he was not answering his calls

A: ek baar ye tension khtam ho jaye to main uss raman ko bhi hanesha ke liye khtam kar duga agar galti se bhi raman ko pata chal gya mere baare mai to problem ho jayegi

( i will finish raman once this problem get solve before raman get to know about this )

Other side raman enter inside the house but he didn't know where he kept ishita he saw two goons standing there outside a room he hide behind the wall ashok comes there

A: khana khaya usne?

( did she had food?)

G: nahi sir hum khana dene gaye the par usne fenk diya

( no sir we give her food but she throws it)

A: thik hai tum log abhi jao main dekhta hoon isko

( ok you both go i will see her)

He said and went inside and saw ishita sitting there in a corner

A: ab to apni zid chod do kyu mujhe majboor kar rahi ho main tumhe hurt karu

( stop this now don't force me to hurt you)

He said coming towards her while ishita got scared and she hugs herself

A: dekho mera dimag pehle hi bhot khrab hai ab tum mujhe gussa maat dilao samjhi

( see i am already very tensed so don't make me angry)

He said culturing her hair tightly making her wink  in pain

A: tum apne raman ka intzaar kar rahi ho naa wo ab kabhi nahi aayega samjhi aur tumhe to main iss layak hi nahi choduga ki tum uske paas jaa pao bhot ho gya ab main tumhe dikhata hoon ki main kya kar sakta hoon chalo mere saath

( you are waiting for you raman naa but he will not come and i will not leave in such condition that you can go to him enough is enough now i will show you what can i do come with me)

He said and hold her hand start dragging her

I: leave me ashok please

She said crying while he was dragging her looking at her when he got a punch on his face he gets shocked while ishita got happy seeing raman ashok looked at him shocked

A: raman

R: maine kaha tha naa tumse ishita ko haat bhi maat lagna teri himmat kaise hui main tujhe nahi choduga

( i told you not to touch her how dare you i will not leave you)

He said slapping him hard ashok tried to hit him while he start punching him on face making him fall down and start beating him

R: aaj main tumhe choduga nahi ashok tumhari jaan le luga main

( today i will not leave you ashok i will kill you)

He said beating him blue and black his hand also start bleeding but he didn't stop beating him while ishita was looking at them after sometime raman stopped beating him as he got badly injured laying on the floor raman took a vase from table and about to hit him on his head

I: raman

Ishita calls him making him looked at her seeing her he forget all his anger he throw the vase while ishita cries looking at him raman come towards her he cupped her face blood was oozing from lips while there is wound on her forehead also her clothes were torn raman's eyes filled with tears seeing her in such condition

R: i am sorry ishita am sorry

He said looking in her eyes and hugs her crying while she also hugs him tightly and start crying bitterly they stayed in each other arms for long time crying pouring out all the pain after sometime he broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed all over face numberless time while she closed her eyes feeling his soft touches while tears were flowing from her eyes continuesly

R: thank god tum thik ho main kitna daar gya tha pata hai

I: raman agar aaj aap nahi aate to ashok mere saath

( raman if you won't come then he will )

She couldn't complete her sentence and cries  while raman cupped her face

R: i am sorry ishita main thoda late ho gya par ab main aa gya hoon naa ab main tumhe kuch nahi hone duga

(i am sorry ishita i got late but now i had come now i will not let anything happen to you)

He said kissing her forehead while she closed her eyes and hugs him tightly hiding her face in his chest 

https://i.imgur.com/jL2519l.jpg

she was still scared badly while he start caressing her softly he closed his eyes hugging her tight feeling relief having her in his arms while she also closed her eyes feeling safe in his arms

P.s:  that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Finally raman saved ishita 

Loved it 

Pls update soon its a request 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di👍🏻

Raman was so shattered and broken 😭😭

He finally realised that he loves her❤️❤️

Ashok is just disgusting 😤😤😤

Raman can now see Usha’s ugly side👍🏻👍🏻

He realised that ishita was right 

Finally raman found ishita👏🏻🥰😍

Both got so emotional seeing each other😭😭♥️

This separation actually has brought ishra closer🥰🥰

Loved it👍🏻😍

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow so sweet n beautiful part n finally Raman finally reached n saved his ishita now waiting for next part

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update so finally Raman saved Ishita please let Raman punish his sister, mother and Ashok also don’t let anything happen to Ishra please update soon 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank god raman found out ishita.... 

Amazing update dear... 

Thank you for the pm 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Raman was broken..

He was guilty and missing Ishita badly..

Ashok was torturing Ishita..

Ishita sneakily called Raman and informed about Ashok..

Raman was shocked..

He decided to trap Ashok and took MiMi's help..

Finally he found Ishita..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome thank god ishita is saved thx for new story it's awesome

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Finally raman got to know Ashok kidnapped ishu and his so called mother true face. Mihir and mihika support him in his plan. Raman find ishu is in his farmhouse following Ashok. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon