Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=20

Ishita reaches the place where that man called him she ask the driver to wait for her there and she start looking for raman here and there but there was no one at the place

I: raman

She shouted his name looking around for him

I: Yaha to koi bhi nahi hai par uss admi ne kaha tha ki raman ka accident iss jagah pe hua hai par yaha koi bhi nazar nahi aa raha

( no one is here but that man told me that raman met with accident at this place but no one is here)

She thought looking for raman she start walking here and there looking for him

I: yaha to koi bhi nahi bai kaha honge raman?

( no one is here where is raman?)

She said almost crying

She was looking for raman everywhere shouting his name looking around but there was no one

I: kaha hai raman? Uss admi ne jahi aane ko kaha tha kaha jaa sakte hai raman? Kya karu main?

( where is raman? That man ask me to come here where is raman? What should i do?)

She said almost crying looking for raman when someone hold her from behind before she can react anything the person closed her mouth with a cloth while she start struggling to come out of his hold and soon she loses her consciousness due to the smell of chloroform a car comes there that man open the door of the car pushed ishita inside the car and soon they drove away from there

Other side

Raman comes home all tiered he directly went to his room and start looking for ishita but she was not there in room

R: ishita

He call her and went to check in washroom but she was not there also raman got worried and he went out of the room calling her

Listing his voice usha and simmi also comes out of their room

U: raman puttar kya hua?

( raman what happen?)

R: maa ishita kaha hai?

( maa where is ishita?)

Usha and simmi looks at each other

U: humko kya pata puttar tu uss par chilla ke ghar se chala gya tha naa shyad wo gusse mai ghar se chali gayi hogi chinta maat kar aa jayegi wo jayegi bhi kaha

( we don't know you went shouting on her maybe she went out angrily don't worry she will be back where can she go?)

Si: haa maine dekha tha abhi thodi der pehle hi ready hoke ghar se bhar jaa rahi thi gayi hogi apne uss dost ke saath kahi ghmne waise bhi usko aapki koi fikar nahi hai

( yes i saw here going out after getting ready maybe she went out somwhere with her friend and she doser care about you)

She was saying when mihika comes there

Mi: raman bhai

Raman turns and looks at her while usha and simmi gets shocked seeing mihika there

R: mihika tum kab aayi?

( mihika when did you come?)

Mi: raman bhai aap thik ho par abhi kuch der pehle to ishita bhabhi ko kisi ka phone aaya tha ki aapka accident ho gya

( raman bhai you are fine but someone called ishita bhabhi and said that you met with accident)

She said making raman shocked

R: what mera accident kiska phone tha?

( what my accident who called her?)

Mi: pata nahi bhai bhabhi jaldi mai ghar se chali gayi wo bhot pareshan thi aapko leke jaise hi wo call aaya wo chali gayi lekin aap thik ho iska matlab kisi ne bhabhi ko jhoot bola tha

( don't know bhai she went hurriedly she was really tensed for you when she get call from that person she went out but you are fine it's mean someone lied to bhabhi)

She said making raman worried for ishita

R: par aisa koun karega?

( but who can do this?)

Mi: raman bhai i am sure ye kaam ashok ka hai

( raman bhai i am sure ashok did this)

She said while raman looks at her

U: tu pagal ho gayi hai ashok kyu aisa karega usko kya milega ishita ko kidnap karke?

( are you mad? Why will ashok do this why will he kidnap ishita?)

Mi: mummy ji maine kab kaha ki ashok ne ishita bhabhi ko kidnap kiya hai?

( mummy ji when did i said that ashok has kidnapped ishita bhabhi?)

She said making usha toung tied while raman looks at her

U: nahi wo mera matlab hai ki ashok ne kuch nahi kiya ho sakta hai naa kisi ne mazak kiya ho ya phir wo ishita khood jhoot bolke chali gayi ho raman puttar tu fikar naa kar wo aa jayegi kuch nahi hoga

( no i mean to say ashok can't do this maybe someone did prank with ishita maybe that ishita was laying don't worry raman she will be back nothing will happen to her)

R: aur main usko kuch hone duga bhi nahi i swear jisne bhi ye kiya hai naa i will not leave him

( and i will not let anything happen to her i swear whoever did this i will not leave him)

She said making her scared

R: aur maa agar sach mai iske piche ashok ka haath hua naa to iss baar wo mujhse nahi bachega

( amd if ashok is behind this then i will not leave him this time)

He said angrily while usha and simmi looks at each other

U: nahi raman ashok aisa kyu karega? Jabse ashok iss  ghar se gya hai meri to usse baat bhi nahi hui maine usko bhot samjhya tha aur usne mujhse vada kiya tha wo koi galat kaam nahi karega maine usse saaf saaf keh diya tha jab tak wo sudhar nahi jata main usse baat nahi karugi aur wo meri baat zaroor manega wo kabhi aisa kuch nahi kar sakta

( no raman why will ashok do this? I never talk to ashok since he left the house i tried to make him understand that he was wrong he promised me he will not do anything bad i told him i will not talk to him till he will realise his mistake he can't do this raman)

She said trying to convince raman

Mi: raman bhai please do something mujhe bhot fikar ho rahi hai bhabhi ki

( raman bhai please do something i am really worried for bhabhi)

R: mihika ishita ne jaane se pehle tumhe kuch bhi batya wo kaha jaa rahi hai tumhe kuch to pata hoga

( mihika did ishita told you where is she going? Do you know anything?)

Mi: nahi bhai mujhe kuch nahi pata bhabhi jaldi mai nikal gayi haa par bhabhi ka phone hai mere paas wo jaldi mai phone ghar pe hi bhool gayi

( no bhai i don't know as she went hurriedly after getting that call but bhabhi left her phone in her room)

R: to jaldi se uska phone leke aao koi clue to zaroor milega

( then go and bring it we will get a clue from it)

He said while mihika nodded and she brings ishita's phone and gave it to raman

R: ab jiss number se ishita ko call aaya tha wahi humko ishita tak phonchega main abhi police station jaa raha hoon

( now we will reach to ishita with this number from which she got that call i am going to police station)

He said and went out hurriedly while usha and simmi gets shocked

Raman was going towards the police station when his phone rings he picks the call

R: hello

M: agar apni biwi ko zinda dekhna chathe ho to police ke paas jaane ki galti maat karna

( if you want to see your wife alive then don't go to the police)

He said while raman stops the car

R: koun ho tum?

( who are you?)

M: main koun hoon ye janna tumhare liye zaroori nahi hai agar apni biwi ki jaan pyari hai to police ke paas jaane ki galti kabhi maat karna warna tumhari biwi ke tukde tukde karke tumhare paas bhej duga

( it is not necessary for you to know about me if you really care for your wife then don't dare to go the police otherwise we will send your wife to you cutting her into pieces)  

R: bakwas band karo apni main kaise vishwas karu tum sach keh rahe ho? Aur ishita tumhare paas hai

( stop this rubbish how can i believe that ishita is with you?)

M: tumhe vishwas nahi ho raha to abhi uski ek photo bhej raha hoon ache se dekh lena

( if you don't believe me then i am sending you her picture just saw it)

He said making raman worried and he receive a message from that man he open it saw ishita's picture she was tied with ropes laying on the floor unconscious raman gets shocked seeing it

M: ab ho gya naa vishwas

( now you trust me)

R: dekho tum jo bhi ho please ishita ko kuch maat karna tumhe jo chaiye wo main duga tumhe jitne paise chaiye tumhe milege par usko kuch maat karna please

( see whoever you are please don't harm ishita i will give you everything you want i will give you money but don't harm her please)

M: jab tak tum meri baat maanoge tumhari biwi ko kuch nahi hoga aur agar tumne police ke paas jaane ki kossish bhi ki to yaad rakhna tum soch bhi nahi sakte tumhari biwi ke saath kya ho sakta hai tumhari choti si galati tumhari biwi par bhari par sakti hai

( nothing will happen to your wife till you will listen to me if you tried to inform police then you can't even imagine what can i do with your wife your one mistake can be very dangerous for her) 

He said making raman scared

R: nahi tum please usko kuch maat karna tum jaisa kahoge main waisa karuga main poilce ke paas nahi jaauga par please usko kuch maat karna agar usko haath bhi lagya to main tumhari jaan le luga

( no please don't anything with her i will do whatever you will say i will not go to the police but please don't harm her don't dare to touch her i will kill you)   

M: abhi to tum bas apni biwi ki jaan ki fikar karo aur apna mooh band rakho samjhe

( you should be worried about your wife and just keep quiet)

He said and hung up the call while raman gets worried for ishita

R: nahi main ishita ko kuch nahi hone duga kuch bhi ho jaye main usko dhoondh ke rahuga aur jisne bhi ye kiya hai naa main usko choduga nahi

( no i will not let anything happen to ishita i will find at any cost and i will not whoever did this)

He said determined to find ishita

Ashok was drinking he start laughing

A: very good bhot acha kaam kiya ab raman zaroor dar jayega aur police ke paas jaane ki galti nahi karega ye lo tumhare kaam ke paise

( very good you did a great job now raman will get scared and he will not go to the police take this money)

He said giving some money to a goon

G: thank you boss

A: agar agli baar phir raman ko phone karna hua to main tumhe bata duga bas tum aise hi mere liye kaam karte jao tumhe paise milte rahenge

( if i have to call ramam again then i will told you and you have to work for me i will give you money for that)

G: sure boss

A: thank god maa ne mujhe call karke bata diya ki raman police station jaa raha hai ab wo bechara raman kuch nahi kar payega aur agar usko pata chal bhi gya ki uski biwi ko kidnap maine kiya hai to wo kabhi mujh tak nahi pohanch payega wo har jagah mujhe doohdnge par yaha nahi wo to kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta main uski ke farmhouse mai rehta hoon aur uski pyari biwi bhi yahi hai mere paas bhot tarsya hai iss ishita ne bhi mujhe ab main isko haasil karke rahuga bhot jald wo mereli bahon mai hogi mere bed pe mere saath aur wo raman kuch nahi kar payega

( thank god maa told me that raman is going to police station now raman will not able to anything and even if he get to know that i had kidnapped his wife the also he will not be able to find me as he don't know that i am living here in his farmhouse only and i had kept his wife here and that ishita also made me wait for so long now very soon she will be mine she will be in arms on my bed with me and that raman will not able to do anything)

He said laughing and start drinking again

After sometime

Raman reaches mihir's house and rings the bell mihir comes and open the door

M: raman tum yaha itni raat ko sab thik hai naa?

( raman you here at this time is everything ok?)

He said while raman looks at him

R: i am sorry mihir main itni raat ko tumhe disturb kar raha hoon but mujhe tumhari help chaiye sirf tum hi ho jo meri help kar sakta jis pe mai trust kar sakta hoon

( i am sorry mihir i am disturbing you at late night but i need your help only you can help me i can trust only on you)

M: raman tum kaisi baatien kar rahe ho? Tumhara dost hoon main tum mere saath sab share kar sakte ho main tumhari help zaroor karuga bolo kya baat hai?

( raman what are you saying? I am your friend you can share everything with me i will help you tell me what happen?)

R: ish ishita ko kisi ne kidnap kar liya uski jaan khatre mai hai

( someone has kidnapped ishita her life is in danger)

He said in broken voice while mihir gets shocked listing him

M: what? Ye tum kya keh rahe ho raman

( what are you saying raman?)

R: ye sab meri wajeh se hi hua hai naa main ishita pe gussa karke ghar se jata naa usko wo fake call aata aur naa aaj ishita iss musibat mai hoti sab meri galti hai

( it's all because of me if i had not went from home getting angry on ishita this would not happen ishita's life is in danget and it's because of me)

He said with teary eyes

M: raman just relax mujhe sari baat saaf saaf batao aaj tum hospital bhi nahi aaye tumne to mujhse kaha tha tumhe bhabhi ke saath kuch time spend karna hai iss liye tum hospital nahi aaoge to phir kya hua? Tum pehle andar aao aur mujhe sab batao kya baat hai

( raman just relax and tell me everything clearly you told me that you will not come to the hospital as you want to spend time with bhabhi then what happend? You just come inside first and tell me everything clearly)

He said while raman come inside and sits on the couch

M: raman ab batao kya baat hai? Tum mere saath har baat share kar sakte ho you know that batao kya hua?

( raman now tell me what happen? You can share everything with ne and you know that so tell me everything)

He said while raman looks at him and told him all the happenings of morning making him shocked

R: ishita ki baat sun kar mujhe bhot gussa aaya aur main gusse mai ghar se chala gya

( i got angry after what ishita said and i went from home angrily)

Flash back 

Raman left from home angrily he was going towards hospital while ishita's words were still ringing in his ear he was lost in his thoughts when his phone rings 

R: hello

Inspector: hello mr bhalla kya aap abhi police station aa sakte ho?

( hello mr bhalla can you come to the police station now?)

R: kya hua inspector sir?

( what happen inspector sir?)

In: actually jin logo ne aapki biwi ko marne ki kossish ki thi wo pakde gaye hai abhi interrogation jaari hai aap jaldi se aa jaiye shyad uss admi ka pata chal jaye jisne ye attack karvya tha

( actually we got the the goons who tried to kill your wife we are doing interrogation please you come soon maybe we will get to knpw about the person who is behind the attack happen on your wife)

R: ok sir am coming

He said and hung up the call
and went towards the police station soon he reaches the police station  he went inside and saw cops doing the interrogation to those men who attacks on ishita he got angry seeing them and went towards them he hold one of them from collar

R: batao kisne bheja tha tumhe ishita ko marne ke liye bolo warna main tumhari jaan le luga

( tell me who sends you to kill ishita? otherwise i will kill you)

He said and punch him hard

In: mr bhalla relax hum inse puch rahe hai

( mr bhalla relax we are asking them)

R: aise puchne se ye kuch nahi bolnge inka mooh main khulwata hoon batao kisne bheja tha tumhe ishita ko marne ke liye

( they will not open their mouth like this i will make them confess everything tell me who send you to harm ishita?)

He said slapping him

In: mr bhalla please hum ache se jaante hai inka mooh kaise khulwana hai hum inse sach bulva ke rahnge

( mr bhalla please we know very well how to make them confess everything)

He said while raman leaves that man

In: ab batao tum log jaldi se kisne bheja tha tumhe ishita bhalla ko marne ke liye chup chap bol do warna humko aur bhi bhot tarike aate hai sach niklvane ke

( now tell me who told you to kill ishita bhalla tell me clearly otherwise we have many ways to open your mouth)

He said making the goons scared

G: nahi sahab hum sab sach bateyge

( no sir we will tell you everything)

R: batao koun tha wo kisne bheja tha tum logo ko?

( tell me who send you ?)

G: humko ashok bhalla ne bheja tha aapki biwi ko marne ke liye

( Ashok bhalla send us to kill your wife)

He said making raman shocked

G: ashok bhalla ne iss kaam ke liye humko 10 lakh rupee diye the aur usne kaha tha ishita bhalla ko marne ke liye aur usko marne ke baad ghar mai chori karne ko bhi kaha taaki kisi ko shak naa ho paye par aapne aake apni biwi ko bacha liya ye baat sunkar ashok bhot gussa ho gya aur usne humko sher se chale jane ko kaha aur humko 10 lakh rupee aur dene ka vada kiya hum sher chod chale gaye the kuch din baad hum phir wapis aa gaye hum ashok ko blackmail karke aur paise niklvana chathe the par usse pehle hum pakde gaye

( he gave us 10 lakh rupees to kill your wife he also told us to robbery in the house after killing her so that no one can get doubt but you come and saved your wife and ashok got very angry learning this truth he told us to go out of the city and he will give us 10 lakh rupees and we went out of city after sometime we come back as we want to get more money from ashok blackmailing him but we get cought before that)

He said while raman gets shocked listing this

R: kya tum log ashok se mile? Kaha rehta hai wo?

( did you guys meet ashok? Where is he?)

G: hum nahi jaante humne sirf phone pe hi baat ki usse wo humko hamare thikane pe paise bhej deta tha ye sara plan ashok ka hi tha usne humko kaha tha ki hum ishita ko jaake khtam kar denge kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega kyunki ishita ghar mai akeli hai humne bas paiso ke liye uska kaam kiya par isse pehle hum ishita ko maar paste aapne usko bacha liya hum isse zada kuch nahi jaante hum kabhi ashok se nahi mile please hum par vishwas karo

( we don't know we used to talk to him on phone only he send the money where we live it was all his plan he told us to kill ishita he told us that no one will get to know about this as ishita is alone at home we did everything for money we don't know anything else we never meet him please trust us) 

He said while raman gets angry

In: mr bhalla aap ashok bhalla ko jaante ho?

( mr bhalla do you know ashok bhalla?)

R: bhot ache se wo mera bhai hai maine usko ghar se nikal diya tha shyad issi ka badla lene ke liye usne ye sab kiya inspector sir please aap kuch bhi karke uss ashok ko dhoondho main aapki puri help karuga mujhe wo admi jald se jald jail mai chaiye

( i know him very well he is my brother i throw him out of the house few days a go he did all this to take revenge please inspector do something and find him i will do your help i want to see that man in the jail)

In: don't worry mr bhalla wo ab zada der chup nahi payega aap uski koi picture humko dedo aur sari zaroori information bhi dedo humko jaise hi uske baare mai kuch pata chalega we will inform you

( don't worry mr bhalla he will not able to save himself for long very soon we will find him please give me his picture and all the important information we will inform you if we got to know anything) 

He said while raman nodded

After sometime raman comes out of police station

R: kaha ho sakta hai ashok? Aur uske paas itne paise kaha se aaye maine to uska bank account band karvya diya tha usko ghar se nikalne ke baad aur uske paas itna cash bhi nahi ho sakta to uske paas itne paise aaye kaha se? Aur ashok ko kaise pata laga ki uss din ishita ghar mai akeli thi? Inn sabke piche koi reason to zaroor hai aur mujhe iska pata lagana hi hoga

( where is ashok? And how can he have so much money i closed his account after throwing him out of the house and he can't have so much cash with him then how is he getting so much money? And how did ashok know that ishita was alone at home that day? There is some reason behind it and i have to find it out)

He said and went to the bank to get details of his account and he gets shocked learning that usha had withdraw more than 50 lakh rupees from their joint account from last 20 days

R: maa ko itne paiso ki zaroort kyu pad gayi? Aur unho ne mujhe batya bhi nahi wo 20 dino se bank se paise niklva rahi hai aur 20 din pehle hi maine ashok ko ghar se nikala tha kahi iska matlab ye to nahi ki maa

( why do mom need so much money? And she didn't even told me she is withdrawing money from bank from last 20 days and i throw ashok out of the house 20 days ago only it's mean mom?) 

He thought and recalls ishita's words

R: kahi ishita jo keh rahi thi wo sach to nahi? nahi aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Maa aisa nahi kar sakti wo mujhe marna chathi hai ye kaise ho sakta hai ye sach nahi ho sakta

( is that true what ishita was saying ? No this can't be true mom can not do this she want to kill me no this is not possible) 

He thought and went to a garden he sits there and remmber everything how usha used to show her fake love on him but never cares for her and how his life changed after ishita comes in his life how her care and love for him make him happy and content he cover his face with palm and sits there for sometime lost in his thoughts after sometime he got up

R: nahi mujhe ishita ke saath aise behave nahi karna chaiye tha jo bhi ho main janta hoon ishita kabhi mujhe hurt nahi kar sakti agar usne itni badi baat kahi to zaroor uske piche koi reason hoga mujhe ek baar usse baat karni chaiye thi kya kuch nahi karti wo mere liye aur maine kya kiya usko rula diya usko hurt kiya mujhe aisa nahi karna chaiye tha at least ek baar uski baat sunni chaiye thi kitni pareshan hogi wo mere liye i think mujhe usko call karna chaiye

( no i shouldn't have behave like this with ishita i know she can never hurt me if she said this there must be some reason behind it i should talk to her once she do everything for me and i hurt her i made her cry i shouldn't do this i should have talk to her once she must be so worried for me i think i should call her)   

He said and take out his phone to call her and gets shocked seeing so many missed calls from her

R: oh no ishita ke itne sare missed calls am sure wo mujhe leke pareshan ho rahi hogi ab mujhe jaldi se ghar jana cahiye ghar jaake hi usse baat karuga aur apne behaviour ke liye sorry bhi bol duga am sure wo mujhe maaf kar degi aur uske saath aram se baat karuga i am sure ye baat clear ho jayegi

( oh no so many missed calls from ishita am sure she must be worried about me i should go home and talk to her i should apologise to her for my behavior i am sure she will forgive me and i will clear everything ) 

He thought and went to house to talk to her

Flash back ends

R: mihir mujhe laga tha ishita se baat karke sab kuch clear kar luga par mujhe kya pata tha ki ye sab ho jayega mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai mihir pata nahi wo kiss haal mai hogi? Ye sab meri wajeh se hi ho raha hai agar main gusse mai ghar se nahi jata to aisa kabhi nahi hota wo bechari kal raat se mere liye itni pareshan thi kitni fikar karti hai wo meri aur maine kya kiya? Usko hurt kiya uski baat bhi nahi suni ache se ye sab meri hi galti hai mihir sab meri wajeh se hua hai

( mihir i thought will talk to ishita and everything will be fine but i never knew all this will happen i am really worried for her don't know how is she? It's all because of me if i didn't went from home like that then this will not happen she was so worried for me from last night and i hurt her all this happened because of me only)   

He said crying 

M: raman just relax kuch nahi hoga bhabhi ko hum unko dhoondhge main hoon naa tumhare saath don't worry bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga

( raman just relax nothing will happen to bhabhi we will find her soon i am with you don't worry)

He said trying to console him

R: you are right mihir humko ishita ko dhoodna hoga uski jaan khatre mai hai ho naa ho ye kaam ashok ka hi hai and i swear main uss ashok ko choduga nahi aur jo bhi uske saath hai usko bhi main nahi chodne wala main ishita ko dhoondh kar rahuga kisi bhi kimat par

( you are right mihir we have to find her her life is in danger and think ashok is behind this i will not leave him i will not leave whoever is with him in this i will find ishita at at any cost)

Other side

Ishita gets conscious she open her eyes trying to recognise the place

I: raman

She was looking around when ashok comes there and smirks looking at her while ishita gets shocked seeing him

I: tum

( you)

Ashok smiles and comes to her he was heavily drunk 

A: hosh aa gya tumhe finally

( finally you get conscious)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: tum mujhe yaha leke kyu aaye ho? Chodo mujhe ashok mujhe raman ke paas jana hai

( you bring me here leave me ashok i have to go to raman)

She said struggling to open the ropes

A: ab apne raman ko bhool jao wo nahi aane wala

( now forget your raman he will not come)

I: apni bakwas band karo ashok jaane do mujhe please

( just shut up ashok and please let me go)

A: agar tumhe jaane dena hota to main tumhe kidnap kyu karta? Tumhe jhoot bolke maine waha pe bulvaya ki raman ka accident ho gya hai taaki main tumhe kidnap kar saku kitni mehnat ki maine iss sabke liye tumhe pata hai

( why will i kidnap you if i want to leave you? I call you there lying that raman met with accident so that i can kidnap you i did so hard work for all this)

He said making her shocked

A: you know what ishita meri dushmani tumse nahi hai mera dushman to sirf wo raman hai tumhe to jab maine pehli baar dekha naa tab hi maine soch liya tha ki main tumhe apna banuga par tumhe uss raman ke aage kuch nazar hi nahi aata uss raman ki weajeh se tumne mujhe ghar se bhar niklva diya bhot gussa tha mujhe tum par iss liye maine wo gunde bhej ke tumhe marne ki kossish ki par dekho tum bach gayi

( you know what ishita my enemy is not with you my enemy is raman when i saw you for the first time i decided to make you mine but you can't see anyone in front of raman you throw me out of the house because of raman i was very angry on you that's why i send those goons to kill you they tried to kill you but see you are safe) 

He said smiling while ishita looks at him shocked

A: but tum fikar maat karo ab main tumhe nahi maruga tumhe bilkul hurt nahi karuga kyunki mera dushman to wo raman hai tum nahi tumhe to main bhot pyar karta hoon bas ek baar tum meri hone ko tyar ho jao i promise you main tumhe rani banake rakhuga tumhe wo har khushi duga jo wo raman nahi de sakta i will give you everything uss raman ko marne ke baad main tumse shadi kar luga i promise you maa aur simmi bhi tumhe kuch nahi kahegi tumhe main rani ki tarah rakhuga

( but you don't worry now i will not harm you i will not hurt you because my enemy is raman not you and i really love you a lot you just get ready to become mine forever i promise you i will keep you a queen i will give you everything which that raman can't give you i will kill that raman and then we will get married i promise mom and simmi will also not hurt you i will keep you as my queen)  

He said touching her cheeks while ishita looks at him in disgust

I: kitne ghatiya ho tum ashok main tumhare bhai ki biwi hoon tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho tum soch bhi kaise sakte ho ki main tumhare saath

( you are disgusting i am your brother's wife how can you even think something like this?)

A: to problem kya hai? Tumhe to khush hona chaiye main tumhe apni biwi banna chatha hoon warna main chahu to ek hi raat main apni pyas bhuja sakta hoon tumhare saath zabardasti kar sakta hoon tumhe hasil karne ke baad fenk sakta hoon par dekho main tumhe kitna acha offer de raha hoon zindagi bhar tumhe apne paas rakhna chatha hoon tum uss mihika se bhi zada khoobsurat ho aur jo mujhe uss mihika se nahi mila wo tumse milega tumse mujhe mera bacha milega aur uske badle mai main tumhe apne dil ki rani bana ke rakhuga tumhari har zaroort ko main pura karuga ek baar mujhe chance to do

( then what's the problem? You should be happy that i want to marry you otherwise i can make you mine in just one night i can force myself on you then i can throw you out but see i want to make you mine forever you are so beautiful then mihika what i couldn't get from mihika i will get if from you i will get my baby from you and for that i will make you queen of my heart  i will fulfill all your wishes just give one chance)

He said touching her face looking at her with lusty eyes while ishita looks at him angrily and she spits  on his face making him angry

I: tum jaisa ghatiya insan ka main chera bhi dekhna nahi chathi tumne soch bhi kaise liya main tumhari baat maanugi main tumhara offer reject karti hoon tum meri jaan bhi lelo to bhi main tumhari baat nahi maanugi main apne pati se bhot pyar karti hoon aur main sirf unki hoon tum mujhe khreed nahi sakte tumhari itni aukat hi nahi hai i just hate you

( you are disgusting i don't even want to see your face how can you even think that i will listen to you i am rejecting your offer i will not get agree even if you kill me i love my husband a lot and i belong to him only you can't buy me i just hate you)

She said makimg him angry he slaps her hard makimg her fall down on the floor

A: tum samjhti kya ho khood ko? Tumhe kya lagta hai main tumhare aage bikh maanguga? Mujhe laga tha tum meri baat pyar se maan jaaogi par tumne haad pad kardi maine tumse pyar se pucha tha par tum nahi maani ab main tumhe batuga main kya kar sakta hoon ashok bhalla naam hai mera jo chiz mujhe nahi milti usko main zabardasti haasil karta hoon ab tu dekh main kya karta hoon tumhare saath

( what do you think of yourself? What do you think i will beg in front of you? I thought you will listen to me politely but you didn't understand now i will show you what i can do with you my name is ashok bhalla and i got everything which i want now just see what can i do with you)  

He said coming closer while she got scared

A: ab main tujhe dikhata hoon ki main kya kar sakta hoon

( now i will show you what can i do)

He said touching her face while she cries

I: don't touch me ashok leave me

She said while he hold her hands tightly and come closer her while she was struggling hard to come out of his hold while he come top of her trying kiss her while she pushed him away with all her strength making him fall away and he got unconscious due to effect of alcohol while ishita sighed in relief she tried to open the ropes tied around her hands and legs but couldn't she rested her head on the wall and started crying feeling helpless

I: raman please mujhe bacha lo please raman

( please raman save me please)

She said crying 

He shouted his name

M: raman kya hua?

( raman what happen?)

R: mihir ishita ko meri zaroort hai wo musibat mai hai she needs me mujhe uske paas jana hai

( mihir ishita needs me she is in some trouble she needs me i have to go to her)

He said getting restless

M: relax raman hum ishita bhabhi ko zaroor dhoondh lege

( relax raman we will find ishita bhabhi)

R: par kaise? Main police ke paas bhi nahi jaa sakta agar kidnapper ko pata chal gya to wo ishita ko hurt karega

( but how? I can't go to the police if that kidnapper will know this he will hurt ishita)

He said making mihir think

M: raman ishita bhabhi ko driving nahi aati it's mean wo tumhe doodhne ke liye zaroor driver ke saath gayi hongi tum abhi apne driver se pucho ho sakta hai usne bhabhi ko waha drop kiya ho

( raman ishita bhabhi can't drive so it's mean she went with driver to find you you call your driver and ask him maybe he know something)  

R: you are right maine ye pehle kyu nahi socha?

( you are right why didn't i think this before)

He said and call the driver after sometime he picks the call

R: hello suresh tum kaha ho? Kya tum aaj ishita ko kahi drop karne gaye the?

( hello suresh where are you? Did you went to drop ishita anywhere today?)

S: haa sir kuch der pehle mai madam ko leke gya tha wo aapko dhoondh rahi thi bhot pareshan thi main waha kitni der unka wait karta raha par wo nahi aayi aur abhi main ghar wapis aa gya

( yes sir sometime ago i take madam out she was searching for you she was very worried i waited for her there for long but she didn't return then i return home just now) 

R: suresh tum jaldi se mihir ke ghar aa jao aur humko uss jagah pe leke jao yaha par tumne ishita ko drop kiya tha

( suresh come to mihir's house soon and take us to the place where you dropped ishita)

S: ok sir main abhi aata hoon

( ok sir i am coming)

After sometime driver comes there and he takes raman and mihir to the place where he takes ishita

Raman and mihir were looking around to get any clue about ishita

M: yaha to koi bhi nazar nahi aa raha

( no one is here)

Raman was getting restless with every passing moment he was looking around when he his eyes fall on the anklet which he gives to ishita when they both went to temple he picks it and recalls the moment when he makes her wear it and she was so happy how she find happiness even in small things he cries looking at it and fall down on his knees while mihir comes to him

M: raman kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( raman what happen are you fine?)

R: mihir ye dekho ye payal ye maine ishita ko di thi usko ye bhot pasand aayi thi maine uske liye khreede thi aur khood usko pehnayi thi tumhe pata hai wo uss dukan wale se sirf 100 rupee ke piche jaghra kar rahi thi you know what mihir ishita naa har choti choti chiz mai khushi doondh leti hai usko mere paiso se meri property se bhi koi matlab nahi hai uske liye main sabse important hoon

( mihir see this ishita's anklet i gave her this she loved it i buy this for her you know what she start fighting with that shopkeeper just for 100 rupees she is very simple she find happiness in small things also she doesn't care about my money and property i am most important for her)   

He said with teary eyes

R: pata hai kal raat mai thoda late kya ho gya wo kitna pareshan ho gayi jaise hi main aaya muhe gale laga ke rone lagi bilkul pagal hai mera itna dhyan rakhti hai ki kabhi khood ke baare mai bhi nahi sochti kitna kuch karti hai mere liye aur dekh maine kya kiya? Uski raksha bhi nahi katlr sakta pata nahi wo kaha hogi kiss haal mai hogi par main kuch nahi kar paa raha i completely useless mihir i am useless main apni ishita ko bacha nahi paya agar usko kuch ho gya to mera kya hoga mihir?

( i got little late last night and she got so worried for me and when i come she just hugged me tight and start crying she is totally mad she took care of me so much that she don't even think about herself she do so much for me and see what i did i can't even protect her i am completely useless mihir i am useless i couldn't save my ishita what will i do if  something happen to him?)

He said and breaks down in tears while mihir's eyes also filled with tears seeing him like this

M: kuch nahi hoga bhabhi ko tum khood ko sambhalo raman kuch nahi hoga unko hum unko bacha lenge tum dekhna

( nothing will happen to bhabhi pleae raman calm down we will find her soon)

He said while raman hugs him crying feeling helpless

P.s: that's it for now i know this update gets very long sorry if i make you bore and please ignore the mistakes do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome and emotional update di

Ishita was trapped and got kidnapped 😳😳😳😳

Thank god mihika was there in the house

She told raman about ishitaπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Ashok is just disgusting 😀😀😀

His watchers usha and simmi are in the house😑

Ohh so raman already has doubt on ashok

He was feeling so guilty for hurting ishita😒😒

He is reminiscing ishita in every single thing πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”

Lets see how he and mihir will find her

Ty 4 d pm too di

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls pls pls update soon can't just wait for next part omg it's v intresting 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Hope ishita is fine 

Pls update soon its a request 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Ashok kidnapped Ishita..

Usha and Simmi tried to manipulate Raman against Ishita..

But Mihika was there to tell the truth..

And Raman got to know about Ashok being the one who sent the goons to kill Ishita..

Raman was worried and guilty..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just can't express how much I loved this part ❀️

Please update soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very good update let Raman find Ishita soon and let anything happen to her and punish them all who are behind this please update soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful updt

Gosh Ishita got kidnapped

Glad miku told the truth

Ashok is really disgusting along with Usha and simmi

Raman has doubt on Ashok

He was guilty for hurting Ishita and was remincing his moments with her

Hope he find her soon

Updt soon