Pls update soon its a request 

Thanks dear 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: myangels

Interesting teaser..

Seems like they trapped Ishita by faking Raman's accident..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Thanks dear 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Interesting teaser..

Seems like they trapped Ishita by faking Raman's accident..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Thanks dear 

Will update soon.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Scary teaser, please update soon

Thanks dear 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Scary teaser, please update soon

Thanks dear 

Will update soon.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyal

A scary teaser please keep both of them safe and let Raman come to know about them soon 

Thanks dear 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=19

Ishita was hugging raman tight she was still sobbing while he was caressing her hair trying to console her after sometime he broke the hug

R: ishita calm down please ab rona band karo stop crying

( ishita calm down please stop crying)

He said wiping her tears

I: raman

R: come with me

He said and wrapping his arm around her he made her sit on the chair and bring water for her he make her drink water while she was looking at him

R: now tell me kya baat hai tum itni pareshan kyu lag rahi ho? Is everything ok tumne aaj se pehle kabhi aise behave nahi kiya kya baat hai batao

( now tell me what's the problem why are you so tensed? Is everything? You never behave like this before tell me what happen?)

He said and cupped her face while she looks at him

I: raman kaise batau aapko jiss insan par aap sabse zada vishwas karte ho usne hi aapko dhoka diya kitna trust karte ho aap mummy ji par kaise aapko unka sach batau pata nahi aap sach jaanke kaise react karoge?

( raman i don't know how to tell you this truth the person whom you trust the most is cheating on you you trust her so much i don't know how to tell you this truth how will you react?)

She was lost in thoughts while raman looks at her

R: ishita bolo naa kya hua?

( ishita what happen? tell me )

He said while she comes out of her thoughts and looks at him

I: raman mujhe aapko kuch batna hai

( raman i want to tell you something)

R: haa batao naa kya baat hai? Main kabse puch raha hoon

( yes tell me what happen i am asking you this since long)

R: haa bolo

( yes tell me)

He said looking at her while she hugs him again she want to tell him truth but she don't have courage to break his heart as she know how much he trust on usha and he will broke down after learing this truth

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( ishta what happen are you fine?)

He said while ishita broke the hug

I: kuch nahi raman wo actually aap itna late ho gaye the aur phone bhi nahi utha rahe the to mujhe fikar ho rahi thi aapki aur kich nahi aap jaake freshen up ho jao main aapke liye khana leke aati hoon aapko bhook lagi hogi aap change karke aao main khana lagati hoon

( nothing raman actually you got very late and not answering my calls so i got worried for you nothing else you just go and change i will bring food for you i know you must be very hungry )

R: ishita are you sure you are ok naa?

He said looking at her while she smiled meekly and nodded

R: ok main abhi change karke aata hoon

( ok i will just coming after changing)

He said while she nodded while he went to change

I: i am sorry raman main chahte hue bhi aapko sach batne ki himmat nahi kar paayi kyunki main jaanti hoon aap ye sach jaane ke baad toot jaaoge jab hamare apne humko dhoka dete hai to kaisa feel hota hai main ache se jaanti hoon kyunki main uss dard se guzar chuki hoon aur main aapko uss dard mai nahi dekh sakti raman mujhe aapko ye baat soch samjh ke batani hogi taaki aap ye sach bardash kar pao aur koi ho naa ho main aapke saath hoon please mata rani mujhe shakti do ki main raman ko ye sach bata saku

( i am sorry raman i want tell you the truth but i couldn't because i know you will broke down after hearing this truth i know the pain when someone whom we trust the most break our trust because it already happen with me i can't see you in that pain raman i have to be careful while telling you this truth so that you can bear this truth i am always with you raman please mata rani give ne strength so that i can tell this truth to raman)   

After sometime raman comes after changing while ishita serves food to him

R: wow palak paneer aur rajma chawal my favourite thank you so much for this ishita

( wow palak paneer and rajma chawal my favourite thank you so much for this ishita)

He said looking at her smiling she also sit next to her and smiles seeing him happy

R: wow it's so yummy

He said looking at her

R: ishita tum kyu nahi kha rahi? Lo tum bhi khao naa

( ishita why are you not eating ? Have it)

He said and feed her with his hands while she smiles looking at him they had their dinner silently after it they both went to their room

Ishita was still thinking about usha and ashok's plan she was worried for raman she want to tell him truth but she doesn't have courage to tell him truth and she can't even able to hide this big truth of him she was lost in her thoughts when raman comes to her and sit next to her he put his hand on her hand making her look at him

R: ishita kya hua kya soch rahi ho? Main janta hoon koi baat to hai jo tumhe pareshan kar rahi hai  subhe tak to sab kuch thik tha to uske baad kya hua tum kyu itni pareshan lag rahi ho?

( ishita what happen what are you thinking? I know something is bothering you everything was fine in morning then what happen now? Why are you so tensed?)   

He said while she looks at him

I: raman aap kabhi mujhse door nahi jaaoge naa?

( raman you will never go away from me naa?)

She said looking at him

R: ishita achank ye sawal kyu?

( ishita why are you asking this question suddenly?)

I: please raman answer me aap kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaoge naa?

( please raman answer me you never leave me alone naa?)

She said while he looks at her

R: kabhi nahi main tumhe chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jaauga promise

( never i will never go leaving you promise)

He said smiling while she put her head on his chest

I: raman ab mera iss duniya mai aapke ilava koi bhi nahi hai meri maa to mujhe janam dete hi chod ke chali gayi mere papa kabhi saath hoke bhi mere saath nahi the jiss insan se meri shadi hone wali thi usne bhi kabhi meri feelings ki kadar nahi ki raman meri life mai sabne mera saath chod diya sab mujhe chod ke chale jaate hai aur main apni iss zindagi ke saath jeena sikh rahi thi par aapke aane ke baad sab kuch badal gya raman aapne mujhe wo pyar diya wo respect di jo maine kabhi socha nahi tha

( raman i don't have anyone in this world except you my mom went leaving me after giving birth to me and my was dad never with me even after being with me the man whom i was getting married never respect my feelings raman everyone leaves me alone and i was trying to live like this but you changed my life raman you gave me that love that respect which i never thought)

She said with teary eyes

I: raman aapme mujhe ek acha friend mila aapne hamesha mujhe support kiya mujhe nayi zindagi di mujhe aapme ek life partner mila raman ab meri zindagi mai aapke ilava koi nahi hai raman sirf aap hi ho meri zindagi mai aur mujhe bhot daar lagta hai raman agar maine aapko bhi kho diya to kya hoga? Raman agar aap mujhe chod ke chale gaye to main jee nahi paaugi raman main maar jaaugi please aap kabhi mujhe chod ke maat jana i can't live without you raman

( raman i got a good friend in you you always support me you gave me a new life i got you as my life partner and now i don't have anyone except you and i am scared to lose you raman i can't live without you i will die without you please never go leaving me alone raman i can't live without you)

She said crying while his eyes also get moist hearing her honest  confession while she was crying hiding her face in his chest he wrapped his arms around her

R: ishita jo bhi ho jaye main tumhe chod ke nahi jaauga i promise

( ishita i will never leave you in any situation i promise)

He said hugging her tight while she cries in his arms after sometime her cry lessen she was feeling better sharing her feelings with him she broke the hug and looks at him

R: bas ab rona band karo dekho tumne mujhe bhi rula diya

( now stop crying see you made me also my cry)

He said wiping her tears

R: tum naa sachi typical indian wife ki tarah behave karne lagi ho pati thoda sa late kya ho gya tumne to aise rona shuru kar diya

( you are really  behaving like a typical indian wife your husband got little late you started crying)

I: haa hoon main pagal aap nahi samjhoge raman mujh par kya beet rahi thi jab kabhi main aapse door hougi naa phir aapko pata chalega ki kaisa feel hota hai

( yes i am mad you will not understand it raman when i will go away from you then you will understand how it feels)

She said while he smiles

R: acha baba sorry aage se aisi galti kabhi nahi hogi hamesha time pe hi ghar aauga tum kahogi to main kahi nahi jaauga khush?

( ok sorry i will not repeat this mistake again i will always come home soon and if you want i will not go anywhere happy?) 

He said making her smile

R: ab tum bhi promise karo tum kabhi aise nahi rougi main tumhe aise rote hue nahi dekh sakta

( now you also promise me you will not cry like this i can't see you crying)

He said while she looks at him

R: promise karo

( promise me)

He said while she smiles

I: promise

She said while he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he kissed her close eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he bring his lips near hers and looks at her she open her eyes and looked at him he look in her eyes for her permission while she just closed her eyes him that while he smiles and pull her towards himself and took her lips in his and start kissing her passionately while she slide her fingers in his hair and start kissing him back they kissed each other for long after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air they looked at each other and hugs each other again they stayed in same position for sometime feeling content after sometime they went to sleep both were laying on both side of bed ishita looks at him and come towards him she put her head on his chest making him look at her

I: i want to sleep here aapke paas

( i want to sleep here near you)

She said and closed her eyes while he smiles and pecked her hair softly and soon they both fall sleep in each other arms peacefully

Next morning

Ishita woke up and saw raman was not there she remembers all the happenings of yesterday and got up she gets worried as raman was not there she remmber usha and ashok's talk they want to kill raman she got scared and got up and was going out when she saw him coming in the room with a tray he keeps it on the table

R: acha hua tum uath gayi dekho aaj main hum dono ke liye chai bana ke laya hoon

( it's good you woke up see i made tea for both of us)

He said smiling while she comes towards him running and hugs him tightly

I: kaha chale gaye the aap? Main kitna daar gayi thi

( where did you went? I was so sacred)

She said hugging him tight while was confused

R: relax ishita main bas chai banane ke liye gya tha kya ho gya hai tumhe? Tum kuch zada hi fikar nahi kar rahi meri

( relax ishita i went to make tea what happen why are you are so worried for me?)

I: raman aapki fikar nahi karugi to kiski karugi?

( raman for whom i should get worried other then you ?)

She said while raman broke the hug and make her look at him

R: ishita please relax see i am fine

He said looking at her while she nodded

I: raman wo actually maine ek bura sapna dekha aur aap room mai nahi the to main daar gayi thi

( raman actually i saw a bad dream and you was not here in room so i got scared)

R: tum bhi naa ishita aisi choti choti baaton par daar jaati ho bacho ki tarah acha ab tum ye sab baatien chodo aur ye chai piyo aaj maine apne haatho se tumhare liye chai banayi hai aur dekho maine tunhare kapde bhi nikal kar rakh diye hai

( ishita you got scared so soon like kids ok leave all this and have this tea i made this with my hands for you and i took out your clothes for the day)

I: raman iski kya zaroort thi

( raman it was not needed)

R: kyu sirf tum hi biwi hone ke farz nibhaugi? Pati hone ke naate mujhe bhi to apni biwi ka dhyan rakhna chaiye naa

( why only you will take the responsibility of a wife? Being your husband it's my responsibility also to take care of you)  

He said making her smile

R: acha chalo abhi beth ke chai pete hai phir tum jaldi se ready ho jao main tumhe office drop karke hospital chala jaauga

( ok let's sit and have this tea then you get ready i will drop you to the office while going to the hospital)

I: nahi raman aaj aap kahi nahi jaaoge main bhi aaj office nahi jaaugi

( no raman you will not go anywhere today i will also not go to office )

R: par kyu?

( but why?)

I: please raman aap meri khushi ke liye itna to kar hi sakte ho naa? Aaj hum dono ghar pe hi rahnge

( please raman can't you do this for my happiness? Today we will stay at home) 

She said while he smiles

R: ok as you wish happy?

He said making her smile

R: chalo ab chai piye chalke itne pyar se banayi hai maine

( now let's go and have tea i made with  so much love)

He said while she smiles and nodded they both sit togtather and have tea silently

R: ishita ab tum jaake freshen up ho jao tab tak main mihir ko inform kar deta hoon ki aaj main nahi aauga

( ishita now you go and freshen up till then i will inform mihir that i am not coming)

He said while ishita nodded he was going while ishita hold his hand he looks at her while she come towards him and cupped his face and kissed his forehead lovingly while he close his eyes feeling her soft touch

I: thank you raman aap mere liye itna kuch kar rahe ho uske liye thanks

( thank you raman you are doing all this for me thanks)

She said looking at him

R: mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi main ye sab tumhare chere pe ye smile dekhne ke liye kar raha hoon aur main hamesha tumhe aise hi smile karte hue dekhna chatha hoon samjhi

( you don't need to say thanks to me i did this to make you smile and i always want to see you like this)

He said making her smile she nodded and put her head on his chest while he smiles and pecked her hair softly

R: tum jaake freshen up ho jao main mihir ko call karke aata hoon

( you go and freshen up i will call mihir)

He said while ishita nodded while raman went from there

After sometime ishita was going downstairs after changing when she saw simmi standing outside her room talking on phone she went near her

S: haa ashok bhai aap fikar maat karo phir kya hua aapka plan fail ho gya raman ko marne ka ab ye kaam maa khood karegi aapko kuch bhi karne ki zaroort nahi hai aur maa par to kisi ko shak bhi nahi hoga aap bas wait karo thodi der mai hi aapko uss raman ki maut ki good news milne wali hai

( yes ashok bhai don't worry what if your plan got fail maa had made a new plan now she will kill raman bhai and no one will get doubt on her now you don't need to do anything very soon you will get the news of raman's death) 

She said smiling evilly while ishita gets shocked hearing this and she leaves from there while simmi saw her going

S: waah hamare plan ka pehla part successful ho gya

( wow the first part of our plan gets successful)

She thought and smiles

Ishita comes downstairs and saw raman talking with usha

U: raman puttar jaldi se ye doodh pilo dekh tu kitna kamzor ho gya hai   

( raman had this milk see you become so weak) 

R: nahi maa maine abhi chai piye hai main baad mai piluga

U: nahi puttar tujhe abhi pina hoga apni maa ke liye tu itna bhi nahi kar sakta tere liye itne pyar se main bana ke laayi hoon ye pilo puttar

( no puttar you had to drink this now can't you this for you mother? I made this for you with so much love have this)

She said while raman smiles and nodded he took the glass of milk while usha smiles evilly while ishita was feeling something fishy raman was about to drink the milk ishita comes there and she throw the glass away making raman and usha look at her

R: ishita kya hua?

( what happen ishita?)

U: ye tumne kya kiya ishita sara doodh fenk diya pagal ho gayi hai tu

( what is wrong with you? Why did you throw the milk have you gone mad?)

R: maa relax zaroor iske piche koi reason hoga kya hua ishita batao?

( maa relax there must be some reason behind this what happen ishita?)

He said looking at her

U: haa bata kyu kiya tumne aisa?

( yes tell me why you did this?)

I: i am sorry raman main aapko ye doodh pine nahi de sakti thi kyunki

( i am sorry raman i can't let you drink this milk because) 

She stopped in mid and looks at raman

R: bolo ishita kya baat hai?

( tell ishita what happen?)

I: raman iss doodh mai mummy ji ne zeher milya tha

( raman mummy ji has mixed poison in this milk)  

She said making raman shocked

R: what ye tum kya keh rahi ho ishita?

( what are you saying ishita?)

I: haa raman main sach keh rahi hoon aap mujse puch rahe the naa ki main kyu kal se itni pareshan hoon iska reason mummy ji hai raman ye aapko marna chathi hai raman maine kal inko ashok se baat karte hue suna aapko maar ke ye log aapki property haasil karna chathe hai in fact kal to ashok ne aapko maarne ke liye aapka accident bhi plan kiya tha but thank god aapko kuch nahi hua kal ashok aapko harm nahi kar paya iss liye aaj mummy ji aapko harm karne jaa rahi thi maine khood simmi ko ashok se baat karte hue suna

( yes raman it's true you was asking me naa why i am so tensed it's reason is mummy ji she wants to kill you raman i saw her talkimg with ashok they were planing to kill you to get your property ashok plan your accident but thank god you are safe ashok couldn't harm you that's why she is trying to harm you i saw simmi talking with ashok)

She said making raman shocked while simmi also comes there

S: ye tum kya bakwas kar rahi ho? Bhai ye ladki jhoot bol rahi hai jabse ashok bhai ghar chod ke gaye hai maine kabhi unse baat nahi ki kitna bada ilzam laga rahi hai ye maa par aap ache se jaante ho bhai maa aapse kitna pyar karti hai

( what are you saying? Bhai she is lying i never talk to ashok bhai since he left the house she is putting wrong allegation on maa you know very well bhai maa loves you so much) 

U: dimag khrab ho gya kya tumhara ishita kya bakwas kar rahi hi tum main apne raman ko marne ki kossish karugi pagal ho gayi ho tum raman tujhe lagta hai teri maa aisa kuch kar sakti hai?

( have you gone mad? What are you saying i will try to kill my raman? Raman do you think your mother can do this?)

She said looking at raman

I: raman trust me main sach keh rahi hoon mummy ji sirf aapke saamne natak kar rahi hai ye aapse bilkul pyar nahi karti in fact ye aapse nafrat karti hai inko aapse nahi aapki property se pyar hai maine khood inko ashok se baat karte hue suni ye aapko maarne ki planing kar rahe the

( raman trust me mummy ji is just pretending in front of you she doesn't love you at all in fact she hates you she doesn't loves you she loves your property i saw her talking with ashok they are planing to kill you raman) 

U: bas kar aur kitna jhoot bologi tum? Raman puttar tu bhi iski baatien chup chap sunta jaa raha hai tujhe lagta hai ki main aisa kuch kar sakti hoon tu to meri zindagi hai raman main tujhe maarne ke baare mai soch bhi nahi sakti ye sab jhoot hai itna bada ilzam laga rahi hai ye mujh par tujhe bhi apni maa par vishwas nahi hai naa raman isse acha to main maar hi jaau ye din dekhne ke liye zinda thi main mujhe par mere puttar ko marne ka ilazam lagya jaa raha hai

( stop lying raman you are also listing all this silently do you think i can do this? You are my life raman i can't even think something like this she is lying you trust me naa raman? It's better i should die she is accusing me that i want to kill my son)

She said faking cry looking at raman

I: raman ye sab sirf inka drama hai ye aapko bevkoof bana rahi hai trust me raman maine inka asli chera khood dekha hai i know aapke liye maana asan nahi hai par main sach keh rahi hoon raman jisko aap apni maa maante ho wo aapki jaan lena chathi hai

( raman she is making you fool trust me raman i had seen her true face i know it's not easy for you to trust on this but it's true raman she wants to kill you raman)

She said making him look at her

U: acha kya saboot hai tere paas ki jo tu keh rahi wo sach hai bolo kya saboot hai tumhare paas? Tujhe sharam aani chaiye mujhe mere raman se door karne ke liye tu mujh par itna bada ilzam laga rahi hai raman agar tujhe mujh par vishwas nahi hai to mujhe bol de main bhi ye ghar chod ke hamesha ke liye chali jaaugi aakhir hoon to main teri sauteli maa hi jitni bhi kossish karlu kabhi teri asli maa ki jagah nahi le sakti main sab bardash kar sakti hoon par itna bada ilzam nahi tu mujhe bhi ghar se nikal de raman chali jaaugi main kahi

( Really do you have any proof? You  should feel ashamed you want to snatch my raman from me raman if you don't trust me then tell me i will go leaving this house no matter how much i will try i will always remain your step mother i can never take place of your mother i can't take this raman please throw me out of the house)

She said looking at raman faking cry while raman was just standing listing both of them without saying anything 

I: bas bhi karo mummy ji aur kitna natak karogi? Kyu aap raman ke piche padi ho kyu aap unke vishwas ko tod rahi ho? Sirf property paane ke liye aap unki jaan lena chathi ho aur ab jab aapka sach raman ke saamne aa raha hai to aap ye drama kar rahi ho please agar ab bhi aap mai thodi si bhi sharam hai to bata do raman ko apna sach ek baat yaad rakhna mere hote hue main aapko ya aapke bete ko apne pati ko harm karne nahi dugi samjhi aap so please apna drama band karo

( stop it mummy ji stop your drama why are you behind raman? He trust you so much and you are breaking his trust you want to kill him just for his property now when your truth is out you are lying please stop it now remmber one thing you and your son can never harm raman till i am here do you get that please stop this drama)

R: just stop it ishita

He shouted making ishita look at him

I: raman main

( raman i)

R: bas maine kaha naa just stop it ab isse aage mujhe kuch nahi sunna mujhe tum par vishwas hai ishita par iska matlab ye nahi hai tum kuch bhi bologi tum maa ke baare mai aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho?  maa aisa nahi kar sakti agar maa mujhse kahegi naa to main khushi khushi sari property inke naam kar duga maa kyu mujhe marna chayegi?

( stop it ishita i told you naa i don't want to hear anything now i trust you ishita but it doesn't mean you will say all this  how can you even think something like this about her? I can give all my property to her if she ask for it then why she will want to kill me?)

He said while usha and simmi smirk looking at each other

I: raman main sach keh rahi hoon ye aurat aapko bevkoof bana rahi hai aapke pyar ka galat fayda utha rahi hai trust me raman ye

( raman please trust me this woman is making you fool she is taking advantage of your love trust me raman she)

R: shut up ishita please ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna pata nahi tum kyu aise behave kar rahi ho main tumhare saamne haath jodta hoon please band karo ye sab main apna dhyan khood rakh sakta hoon tumhe meri fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai just leave me alone

( shut up ishita please i don't want to hear anything now why are you behaving like this? I beg in front of you please stop all this i can take care of myself you don't need to worry about me just leave me alone )

He said while ishita's eyes filled with tears

He looks at her and leaves from their angerily while ishita saw him going and her eyes filled with tears she fall down on her knees crying while usha and simmi smiles evilly seeing this

U: kya hua ishita raman ne tum par vishwas nahi kiya?

( what happen ishita raman didn't trust you?)

She said while ishita looks at her

U: kya laga tha tujhe raman ko sach batne se wo tum par vishwas karega? Dekha tera pyar haar gya aaj aur hum jeet gaye

( what do you think raman will trust you if you will tell him the truth see your love get defeated and we won)

S: sachi ishita bhot badi bevkoof ho tum tumhe hamara plan bhi samjh nahi aaya

( really ishita yiu are a fool you didn't get our plan)

She said making ishita look at her

U: haa ye baat sach hai ki hum raman ko marna chathe hai aur humne plan bhi banya tha par tumne hamari baatien sun li

( yes it's true we want to kill raman and we made that plan but you hear everything)

S: kal jab tum maa aur ashok bhai ki baatien sun rahi thi tab main wahi thi maine dekh liya tha ki tumne sab sun liya hai aur maine sab maa ko bata diya

( when you hear about ashok and mom's plan i was there only i saw you that you helad hear everything and i told tbis to her)

U: iss liye humne ek naya plan banya humne faisla kiya pehle hum tumhe raman se alag karnge raman ke dil mai tere liye nafrat paida karnge taaki tum raman ko bacha naa pao aur dekha waisa hi hua uss doodh mai zehar nahi tha ye to hamara plan tha tumhe phsane ka taaki tumhe raman ki nazro mai gira sake ab raman tumhe apne paas nahi aane dega wo tumse nafrat karega aur tu kuch nahi kar payegi ek baar raman maar gya to teri zindagi bhi hum narak bana dege tu dekhti jaa

( that's why we made a new plan we thought to separate you and raman first and will make raman hate you so that you can not save him there was no poison in the milk it was our plan to trap you so that we can make raman hate you and see our plan get successful raman hates you now he will not listen to you we will kill him and you will not able to save him once raman will die we will make your life hell)

She said laughing loudly while ishita looks at her angerily

U: ab bacha sakti hai to bacha le apne raman ko

( now save your raman if you can)

She and laughing at her

I: raman ko to main bacha hi lugi tum log apni chinta karo tumhe koun bachega?

( i will save raman so don't worry about him think about yourself who will save you?)

She said making usha looked at her

I: kya lagta hai tumhe tumne mujhe raman se door kar diya main unko bacha nahi paaugi? Jitni bhi kossish karlo tum log mujhe raman se alag nahi kar sakte tum log shyad pyar ki takat nahi jaante mera pyar kabhi raman ko kuch nahi hone dega agar maine raman se sache dil se pyar kiya hai naa to unko kuch nahi hoga aur bhot jald tum log jail mai hoge agar main chahu to abhi police complaint kar sakti hoon tumhare khilaf aur tum log abhi jail jaaoge mere raman mere paas honge mujhe mere pyar par pura vishwas hai

( what do you think you separated me from raman? You can never separate us how much you try you guys don't the power of love my love for raman will not let anything happen to him if i really love raman then nothing will happen to him and very soon you guys will be behind the bars if i want i can fill compliant against you in police station and you guys will be in jail and raman will be with me i have full faith in my love)  

She said and wipes her tears and went to her room while usha fumed in anger seeing this

Ishita went to her room she closed the door and throw herself on bed and start crying bitterly remembering his words that  she was trying to be strong in front of usha and simmi but raman's words break her heart she was crying recalling their beautiful moments they spent together 

I: raman kya aapko mujh par itna bhi trust nahi hai? Kya sach mai aap mujhe khood se door karna chathe ho aap jaante ho main nahi reh sakti aapke bina to kiya ye sab kyu raman kyu?

( raman why don't you trust me? Do you really want me to stay away from you? You know that i can't stay without you then why are you doing this raman why?) 

She said crying bitterly and soon she fall sleep tiered of crying

After sometime

Ishita was sleeping when someone knocks the door she got up and smiles thinking that raman come she opens the door and saw mihika standing there

I: mihika

Mi: kya hua bhabhi aap thik ho naa?

( what happen bhabhi are you fine?)

She said while ishita break down in tears and hugs her while mihika gets worried seeing her crying

Mi: bhabhi kya hua aap ro kyu rahi ho sab thik hai naa?

( what happen bhabhi why are you crying?)

She said while ishita told her everything making her shocked

Mi: i can't believe it mummy ji ashok itna gir jaynge maine socha bhi nahi tha main to yaha aapko surprise karne aayi thi mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha aap itni badi problem mai ho

( i can't believe it mummy ji and ashok can stoop so low i come here to surprise you i didn't even knew that you are in such huge problem)

I: mihika mujhe bhot daar lag raha wo ashok pakka raman ko harm karne ki kossish karega mujhe bhot fikar ho rahi hai raman gusse mai ghar se chale gaye main kya karu?

( mihika i am really scared that ashok will try to harm raman i am really worried for him raman went from.home angrily what should i do?)

She said crying 

Mi: relax bhabhi kuch nahi hoga bhai ko wo aa jaynge wo aapse zada der naraz nahi reh paynge

( relax bhabhi nothing will happen to bhai he will come im sometime he can't stay angry with you for long)

I: main raman ko call karke dekhti hoon shyad wo mera phone utha le

( i will call raman maybe he will pick my call)

She said while mihika nodded ishita wipes her tears and tries to call raman but he was not picking her call

Other side

U: ashok hamara ek plan to successful ho gya raman ishita se naraz hoke chala gya par ab humko iss ishita ka kuch karna hoga wo hamara sach jaanti hai wo chup nahi betehgi aur raman par bhi hum vishwas nahi kar sakte agar usko hum par shak ho gya ya usne ishita ki baat pe vishwas kar liya to problem ho jayegi kuch kar ashok ishita ke hote hue hum raman ko raaste se nahi hata payenge

( ashok our one plan is successful  raman went getting angry with ishita but we have to do something to ishita she know our truth now she will not sit Silently and we can't trust on raman what if he get doubt on us? What if he trust ishita's words? Do something ashok we can't do anything to raman since ishita is there)

A: maa don't worry uss ishita ke saath kya karna hai main ache se janta hoon

( maa don't worry  i know very well what to do with ishita)

He said smirking

Sometime passed like this ishita was waiting for raman she was hell worried for him and trying to call him again and again but he was not picking her calls making him worried she was about to call him again when she gets call from unknown number she picks the call

I: hello

M: hello mam kya aap raman bhalla ko jaanti ho?

( hello mam do you know raman bhalla?)

The man asked while ishita gets worried

I: ji haa wo mere husband hai kya hua?

( yes he is my husband what happen?)

M: actually aapke husband ka accident ho gya hai aap please jaldi se aa SJ road purane mandir ke paas jaiye unki condition bhot khrab hai

( actually your husband met with accident please come Sj road near old temple his condition is very bad)

He said making ishita shocked the phone fall from her hand and tears start flowing from her eyes

She was about to fall mihika comes and hold her for support

Mi: bhabhi kya hua aap thik ho naa?

( what happen bhabhi? Are you fine?)

I: raman ka accident ho gya mihika mujhe raman ke paas jana hai

( raman met with accident mihika i have to go to him)

She said crying making mihika shocked

Mi: bhabhi calm down

I: mujhe raman ke paas jana hoga ye sab meri galti hai pata nahi wo kiss haal mai honge mujhe bhot daar lag lag raha hai unko kuch ho gya to main kya karugi

( i have to go to him it's all because of me i am really afraid what will i do if something happen to him?) 

She said crying

Mi: bhabhi just relax bhai ko kuch nahi hoga

I: kuch nahi hoga raman ko main kuch nahi hone dugi raman ko main aa rahi hoon raman ko

( i will not let anything happen to raman)

She said wiping her tears and runs from there mihika tries to stop her but she didn't listen to her while usha and simmi saw ishita going out and smiles looking at each other

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it .