Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Will update soon dear 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=18

Next morning

Ishita woke up she saw raman sleeping peacefully holding her in his arms she smiles looking at him she remembers how he gave her beautiful surprise last night she recalls their lovely moments last night and blush she kissed his forehead lovingly

I: thank you raman mere birthday ko memorable banane ke liye you are the best husband in the world

( thank you raman for making my birthday memorable you are the best husband in the world)

She said and smiles she kissed his forehead again then she got up and went to freshnup

After sometime raman also wokeup he looks for ishita but she was not there in room he recalls beautiful moments they spend together last night and smiles he got up and saw his clothes which ishita placed on the bed for him he smiles seeing it and went to get ready

After sometime he was getting ready when ishita comes there

I: Good morning raman

She said keeping his tea on table while he smiles looking at her

R: Good morning

I: raman ye aapki chai aap jaldi se ready hoke chai pilo tab tak main jaake breakfast ki tyari karti hoon

( raman here is your tea you have it till then i will make breakfast for you)

She said and looks at him she comes to him and help him to set his collars while he looks at her

R: kya baat hai ishita aaj tum typical wife ki tarah behave kar rahi ho mera itna dhyan rakh rahi ho i mean ye sab to tum hamesha karti ho par aaj kuch alag lag raha hai kya baat hai?

( what happen today you are behaving like a typical wife and taking care of me like this i mean you do this always but today something is different)

I: kyu aapko acha nahi lag raha aapki biwi aapka dhyan rakh rahi hai?

( don't you like your wife is taking care of you)

She said while he smiles

R: aisa nahi hai par main notice kar raha hoon tum bhot badli hui lag rahi ho wo sab kar rahi ho jo biwi apne pati ke liye karti hai wo bhi itni khushi se kya baat hai?

( it's not like that but i am noticing that you are looking changed you are doing everything so happily what a wife do for his husband)

He said while she looks at him

I: raman agar aapko mera ye sab karna acha nahi lag raha to koi baat nahi main nahi karugi after all hamara rishta normal husband wife jaisa thodi hai am sorry agar aapko ye acha nahi laga to

( raman if you don't like all this then it's ok i will not do it after all our relationship is not like normal husband wife am sorry if you don't like it)

She said looking down and turns to go but he hold her hand and pull her towards himself she landed on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her

R: ishita tum sach mai pagal ho kya? Maine kab kaha mujhe tumhara ye sab karna acha nahi laga

( ishita are you really mad? When did i said i don't like all this?)

He said making her look at him

R: meri biwi mera itna dhyan rakhti hai mujhe acha kyu nahi lagega? Main to bas aise puch raha tha tum itni khushi se ye sab kar rahi ho aur kal raat jo tumne kiya

( my wife take care of me so much why don't i will feel good? I was just asking like that you are doing everything so happily and what you did last night )

He said while she blush recalling how she kissed him last night

R: kya hua bolo naa?

I: apne pati ka dhyan rakh kar unki har zaroort ka dhyan rakh ke har biwi ko khushi hi hoti hai aur ye uska farz hota hai biwi ki asli khushi apne pati mai hi hoti hai

( because taking care of your husband taking care of all his needs make a wife happy and it's a wife's responsibility wife's happiness lies with his husband)

She said making him smile

R: kya baat hai iska matlab main tumhare liye itna special hoon

( it's mean i am special for you)

I: aapko koi shak hai kya? Aap special ho iss liye to main aapka itna dhyan rakhti hoon

( do you have aby doubt? You are special that's why i take care of you a lot)

R: aisi baat hai to main tumhe kabhi apna dhyan rakhne se nahi rokuga you know what i also love it jab tum itne pyar se mere liye sab kuch karti ho mera dhyan rakhti ho

( if that's so then i will not stop you to taking care of me you know what i also love it when you take care of me when you do something for me with so much love and take care of me)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear making her blush

R:aur jab bhi tum aise blush karti ho jab bhi main tumhare kareebh aata hoon to mujhe aur bhi acha lagta hai

( and when you blush like this whenever i come near you then i feel really good)

He said looking at her smiling

R: waise kya main jaan sakta hoon main tumhare liye itna important kyu hoon?

( can i know why i am so important for you?)

I: aap nahi jaante

( don't you know?)

R: nahi jaanta iss liye to puch raha hoon

( i don't know that's why i am asking)

He said while she smiles

I: aapko khood samjhna chaiye itne bade doctor ho aap

( you should understand you are such a big doctor)

R: jaanta doctor hoon par main ye pata nahi laga sakta tumhare dil mai kya chal raha hai

( i know that but i can't know that what is going in your heart)

I: so pata kariye doctor sahab itni easily nahi batugi main uske liye aapko wait karna hoga special moment ka kyunki wo baat bhot special hai

( so you should know that i will not tell you easily for that you have to wait for special moment because it is very special)

R: ok par zada wait maat karvna main bhi intzaar karuga uss special moment ka

( ok but don't make me wait for long i will also wait for that special monent)

He said making her blush she looks down blushing while he made her look at him lifting her chin with his finger she looks at him while he was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock he pull her closer and bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes their lips were about to meet when his phone rings breaking their trance  both parted away ishita looks away blusing

R: always wrong timing

He said while she smiles looking at him he picked the call while ishita was still looking at him

R: ok i am coming

He said and hung the call while ishita looks at him

R: wo hospital se call tha koi emergency case hai

( i have to go there is some emergency case in hospital)

I: main aapke liye breakfast banati hoon aap ready hoke aa jao

( i will make breakfast for you till then you get ready)

R: nahi ishita uski zaroort nahi hai bhar se kuch order kar luga don't worry abhi mujhe jana hoga it's urgent

( no ishita that is not needed i will order something for me don't worry now i have to go it's urgent)

He said while she nodded

R: sorry aaj main tumhe office bhi drop nahi kar paauga

( sorry i won't able to drop you to the office)

I: it's ok raman main abhi ke saath chali jaaugi wo office jaate hue mujhe pick kar lega

( it's ok raman i will go with abhi he will pick me while going to the office)

R: nahi uske saath jaane ki zaroort nahi hai i mean main driver ko keh deta hoon he will drop you

( no you don't need to go with him i mean i will tell the driver he will drop you)

He said while she smiles and nodded he was going but stops abd looks at her and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him while he smiles and wraps his arms around her after sometime he broke the hug

R: main chalta hoon apna dhyan rakhna

( i am leaving take care of yourself )

He said while she smiles and nodded he pecked her hair softly and leaves from there while ishita smiles

I: i really love you raman and don't worry bhot jald aapko bol dugi

( i really love you raman and don't worry very soon i will tell you)

She said and blush after sometime she also went to office after getting ready

At evening raman send driver to pick ishita from the office as he was busy ishita was little sad as he didn't come to pick her but she was also happy seeing his care and concern for her

After reaching home she thought to make raman's favourite food for the dinner to make him happy she start preparing dinner for him she tries to call him but he was not picking her calls

I: mera phone kyu nahi utha rahe itna bhi kya busy hue apni biwi ke liye bhi time nahi hai

( why he is not picking my calls? He is so busy that he don't have time for his wife)

She said making face

I: anyways aaj main unke liye unka favourite khana banugi dinner ke liye aur khana banane ke baad specially unke liye ready bhi hougi ab mere pati ko mera unki khushiyon ka dhyan rakhna acha lagta hai so mujhe unki khushi ke liye ye sab to karna hi hoga mujhe bas unko khush dekhna hai aur kuch nahi

( anyways now i will make his favourite food for the dinner after it i will get ready for him my husband like it when i take care of his happiness so i have to make him happy always i just want to keep him happy always)

She thought and smiles after making dinner she thought to change she was going towards her room when she hear usha talking with someone on phone she was looking very serious so ishita thought to check her once she was about to enter in her room but stops seeing she was talking with ashok

U: ashok maine kaha naa tu aisa kuch nahi karega

( ashok i told you naa you will not do anything)

A: maa please ab main aapki baat nahi sunga pehle bhi aapki baat maante hue maine bhot intzaar kiya par ab aur nahi ab uss raman ko marna hi hoga uski wajeh se meri zindagu barbad ho gayi main apne ghar bhi nahi aa sakta usne mujhe mere ghar se bhar nikal diya aur khood apni biwi ke saath maze se reh raha hai par ab aur nahi ab mujhe badla chaiye raman has to die

( maa now i will not listen to you anymore i wait for so long because of you now that raman has to die because of my life got destroyed i can't even come to my home he throw me out of the house and now he is living happily with his wife but not anymore now i want revenge raman has to die)

He said angerily

U: ashok main teri baat samjh rahi hoon jitni nafrat tum raman se karte ho usse zada main karti hoon raman ki wajeh se mera beta mujhse door ho gya main bhi ab main bhi thak chuki hoon raman ko apne raaste se hatna chathi hoon par agar raman ko kuch ho gya to sari properly bhi hamare haath se chali jayegi tu janta hai ye baat ache se agar raman maar bhi gya to sari property ishita ke naam ho jayegi

( ashok i can understand your feelings i hate raman more then you hate him because of him my son is not with me even i am also fed up now i also want to kill him but if anything happen to raman then we will lost his property as after his death ishita will get his property )

A: maa aap fikar maat karo maine sab soch liya hai ek baar raman mar jaye uske baad wo ishita bilkul akeli ho jayegi wo kamzor ho jayegi aur hum iss baat ka fayda utha ke sari property apne naam karva lenge aur uske baad uss ishita ko bhi raman ke paas bhej denge maa

( don't worry maa i have some plan if raman will die then ishita will be alone and we will take advantage of her situation we will take our property from her somehow after that we will send ishita to raman)

U: par ashok

( but ashok)

A: maa aap soch lo aapko koun chaiye raman ya phir main hum dono mai se kisi ko chuno

( maa just think what do you want me aur that raman? You have to choose anyone)

U: kaisi baatien kar raha hai ashok tu ache se janta mere liye tere se zada zaroori koi nahi hai aur wo raman usse to main sirf nafrat karti hoon tu sahi keh raha hai bhot intzaar kar liya ab aur nahi maar daalo uss raman ko main tere saath hoon

( what rubbish are you talking you know very well ashok that you are most important for me and that raman i just hate him you are right we waited for so long but not anymore kill that raman i am with you)

A: maa don't worry bhot jaldi aapko raman ki maut ki khbar milegi kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega ki raman kaise mara uski maut ek mystery ban ke reh jayegi aur ek baar raman khtam ho gya to uss hum ishita ko bhi acha sabka sikhaynge

( maa don't worry very soon you will get the news of his death no one will get to know how he died his death will become a mystery and once that raman will die we will not leave ishita)

He said smirking

U: tu uss raman ko maar daal khtam karde usse main tere saath hoon puttar

( kill that raman ashok i am with you)

She said smiling evilly and hung the call ishita who was standing on the door listen everything she was shocked beyond words seeing true colours of usha she don't know how to react she knows that usha just pretend to be nice with raman but she has some selfish motives but never thought that she can stoop so low tears start flowing from her eyes she went to her room and closed the door

I: ab main kya karu? raman ki jaan khatre mai hai nahi main apne raman ko kuch nahi hone dugi nahi kuch nahi hoga raman ko mere hote hue

( what should i do now? Raman's life is in danger i will not let anything happen to raman i will save him at any cost)

She said wiping her tears she tried to call raman but he was not picking her call she tried many times but he didn't pick her calls making her hell worried for him

I: raman phone kyu nahi utha rahe? Ab main kya karu agar ashok ne raman ko nahi aisa nahi ho sakta please mata rani mere raman ko kuch maat hone dena agar raman ko kuch ho gya to main jee nahi paaugi

( why is he not picking my call? What should i do now? What if that ashok tries to harm raman no nothing will happen to him please mata rani don't let anything happen to my raman i will not able to live if anything happen to him)

She said while tears start flowing from her eyes she wipes her tears and tries to call mihir but his phone was switched off

I: what is this? Mihir ka phone bhi switch off aa raha hai ab main kya karu? Mujhe hospital jana chaiye haa main aise chup chap nahi beth sakti mujhe raman ke paas jana hoga

( what is this? Mihir's phone is also switched off what should i do now? I should go to the hospital i can't sit here like this i have to go to him)

She was saying when her phone rings she smiles seeing raman's call and pick the call

I: raman kaha ho aap? Mera phone kyu nahi utha rahe the aap thik to ho naa?

( raman where are you? Why are you not picking my calls? Are you fine?)

She asked worriedly

R: ishita relax kya hua? Main thik hoon main patients ko attend kar raha tha tumhare itne saare missed calls dekhe to main daar gya tum itna tensed kyu lag rahi ho sab thik hai naa?

( ishita relax what happen? I am fine i was attending some patients i saw so many missed calls of yours why are you so tensed is everything ok?)

He asked confused

I: raman please jaldi ghar aa jao

( raman pleaae come home soon)

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa main bas thodi mai aa hi raha hoon don't worry

( what happen ishita are you fine? I am just coming in some time don't worry)

I: raman please dhyan se aana aur jaldi aane ki kossish karo main wait kar rahi hoon

( raman please take care of yourself and please try to come soon i am waiting)

She said with teary eyes while raman was confuse seeing her so tensed before he can say anything a nurse comes there

N: doctor jaldi chaliye patient ki halat khrab ho rahi hai

( doctor come soon patient's condition is not well)

R: ok main aa raha hoon

( ok i am coming)

He said while nurse leaves from there

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo main jaldi aane ki kossish karta hoon

( ishita don't worry i am trying to come soon)

He said and hung the call before she can answer

I: mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai raman please jaldi aao pata nahi aap kaise react karoge mummy ji ka sach jaane ke baad aur main aapko kaise bata paaugi please mata rani mere raman ko safe rakhna

( i am really scared raman please come soon don't know how will you react after learning nummy ji's truth i don't know how will i tell you tgis please mata rani keep my raman safe)

She said with teary eyes

Sometime passed like this ishita was waiting for raman impanitely but he was not coming making her worried she was trying to call him but he was not picking her calls while she getting restless she was just praying to god for his safety unable to wait anymore she went out of the room she was going downstairs when she hear usha and simmi's voice they were laughing loudly she went towards their room and saw them talking

S: sachi maa you are amazing ab finally ye ghar ye property sab kuch hamara hoga

( really maa you are amazing now finally we will get this property we will get everything)

U: haa bas ab kuch hi der mai raman ke accident ki khbar aayegi phir humko hospital jana hoga aur waha jaake natak karna hoga mere raman puttar ko kuch nahi ho sakta aur phir thodi der baad doctor aake bolnge ki raman maar gya aur phir hum thoda sa natak karnge thodi der uski maut pe nakli aansu bhahnge phir hamari sari problems khtam ho jayegi uss ishita ko to hum acha sabak sekhaynge raman ke maut ke baad to waise hi toot jayegi wo kuch nahi kar payegi aur hum ko sab kuch mil jayega jo humko chaiye

( yes now after sometime we will get news of raman's accident then we have to go to the hospital and i have to do drama after sometime doctor will inform us that raman is no more then we have to cry on his death our all problems will get solve then will teach ishita a nice lesson she will broken after his death and she will not do anything and we will get everything we want)

She said smrinking

U: ab tak to ashok ne apna kaam kar bhi diya hoga raman ke accident ki news kisi bhi whakt aa jayegi aur hamari sari problem khtam ho jayegi

( ashok must have done his work till now raman's accident news will come anytime and our all problems will be over with him)

She said while they both start laughing again while ishita was shocked listing them at the same time she was really angry she want to confront them but she control herself

I: nahi ab main aur intzaar nahi kar sakti main raman ke paas jaa rahi hoon kuch nahi hone dugi main raman ko kuch nahi main inko kabhi jeetne nahi dugi

( no now i can't wait anymore i am going to raman i will not let anything happen to him i will not let them win )

She said crying and goes from there she was about to go out when she saw raman coming inside she smiles seeing him while he also looks at her he was all worn out there was some blood stain on his shirt she gets shocked seeing it seeing it she went towards him running

I: raman ye sab kya hai ye khoon

( raman what is this ? This blood)

She look at him top to bottom

I: raman ye khoon kya hua aapko aap thik ho naa

( raman this blood what happen to you? Are you fine?)

She said all worried caressing his face

R: ishita relax main thik hoon

( ishita relax am fine)

I: but raman ye blood

R: wo actually kisi ka accident ho gya tha raaste mai so main usko hospital leke gya aur meri shirt par bhi khoon lag gya iss wajeh se main late bhi ho gya

( actually someone met with accident pn the way so i help the person and take him to hospital and in this process i got blood stain my shirt and that's why i got late)

He said while she sigh in relief

I: thank god raman thank god you are fine

She said with teary eyes

R: kya hua ishita?

( what happen ishita?)

He said looking at her while she didn't say anything just hugs him tightly and started crying making him worried

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( ishita what happen are you fine?)

He asked worriedly

I: thank god raman you are fine aap itni der kyu laga di? Have you any idea main kitni pareshan thi kitna daar gayi thi aap mera phone bhi nahi utha rahe the aisa koi karta hai kya? Aapko meri thodi bhi fikar nahi hai naa?

( thank god raman you are fine why do you get so late have you any idea i was so worried for you? I was so scared you was not answering my calls you did not care for me raman)

She said hugging him tight crying bitterly

I: main kitna daar gayi thi pata hai? Aapko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?

( i was so sacred what if something happen to you?)

She said crying while he was confused seeing her behaviour ishita was hugging raman tight while he tried to broke the hug but she hugs him more tightly not ready to leave him while he also wrapped his arms around her caressing her hair lovingly trying to console her

After some time her cry lessen she broke the hug and looks at him

I: aap thik ho naa raman?

( raman are you fine?)

She said and cupped his face

R: haa ishita main thik hoon mujhe kya hoga? i am sorry main tumhari call bhi pick nahi kar paya

( yes ishita am fine what can happen to me? I am sorry i couldn't pick your calls)

I: thank god aap thik ho aap nahi jaante raman main kitna daar gayi thi

( thank god you are fine you don't know raman i was so sacred)

She said crying while he cupped her face

R: hey my bacha stop crying kya hua? Tum kyu ro rahi ho? Main pehli baar late thodi hua hoon tum kyu aise react kar rahi ho jaise main kabhi wapis hi nahi aata

( hey my baby stop crying what happen? Why are you crying i am not late for first time why are you reacting like this like i will never come back)

He said while she put her hand on his lips

I: chup khbardar agar dobara aisi baat kahi to kuch nahi hoga aapko jab tak main aapke saath hoo samjhe aap

( shut up don't you dare to say this again nothing can happen to you till i am with you do you get that?)

She said with teary eyes

R: stop crying bacha main to mazak kar raha tha kuch nahi hua mujhe dekho aur kabhi kuch nahi hoga main tumhare saath hoon hamesha

( stop crying bacha i was just kidding i am fine see i am here with you forever)

He said wiping her tears while she hugs him again hiding her face in his chest while he pecked her hair softly and hugs her tightly while he was still confuse seeing her weird behaviour he start caressing her hair lovingly and hugs her tightly

P.s: that's it for now please guys ignore the mistakes and it's my humble request to all my silent readers please do share your reviews as it's encourages me a lot will wait for your reviews. 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look.