Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love the way their relationship is growing. Ishra are thinking about their moments. And raman is jealous seeing abhi with ishu. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Finally both are realising that they are falling in love

They both are loving this feeling ❤️

They have come more closer than before 

Abhi seems suspicious.....he’s a man with a motive🤔😕

Loved how raman was getting jealous this time 😆😉

He got happy listening to his praises from ishita......😉❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Nice update..

Ishra are falling for each other slowly..

Now Raman's turn to realise his feelings..

Seems like Abhi too loves Ishita..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Lovely updt

Ishita is such a cutie pie

A visual treat when she got jealous

Loved how Raman stood by her and give it back to shagun for badmouthing her

Ishita was so happy

Ishra shared their first intimate moment

Loved it

Thanks di

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Lovely updt

Ishita was reminiscing their moment

Both were happy with the development in their relationship

Abhi look suspicious

Hope he don't create any difference between ishra

Now Raman is being jealous

Lovely

Updt next part soon

Thanks di

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Their relationship is finally progressing jallu Puttar is always a treat to watch 😆 please update soon

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome update 

update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Amazing update dear... 

Ishita has realized her love for raman.... 

And their first kiss...... 

I loved it so much.... 

Thank you for the pm 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=17

At evening

Ishita was waiting for raman outside her office when abhi comes there

Abhi: hey ishu come main tumhe ghar drop kar deta hoon

( ishu come i will drop you to home)

Ishita looks at him

I: nahi abhi raman mujhe pick karne aate hi honge tum jao

( no abhi raman must be coming to pick me)

Abhi: come on ishu kitni der wait karogi jaha? Shyad raman busy hoga mere saath chalo main tumhe drop kar deta hoon

( come on ishu how long you will wait for him? maybe he is busy come with me i will drop you)

I: sorry abhi but main tumhare saath nahi aa sakti agar main tumhare saath jaaugi to baad mai raman mujhe pick karne aayenge aur mujhe naa dekh ke pareshan ho jayege

( sorry abhi but i can't go with you if i will go with you then after raman will come here and he will get worried not seeing me here)

Abhi: to tum raman ko call karke bol do naa tum mere saath jaa rahi ho hum itni der baad mile hai chalke coffe pete hai aur baad mai tumhe ghar drop kar duga

( so you call raman and inform him that you are going with me we met after so long let's go for a coffe and after it i will drop you)

He said making her look at him

I: abhi am sorry but hum kisi aur din coffe pine chalenge abhi mera maan nahi hai waise bhi raman aate hi honge

( abhi am sorry but we will go some other day i don't want to go raman must be coming)

A: but ishu

They were talking when raman comes there he stop his car in front of them and open the window of car

R: sorry ishita aaj main late ho gya please come

( sorry ishita i got late today please come)

He said looking at her while she smiles while abhi made a face seeing him

I: bye abhi

Abhi: bye ishu

He said and side hugged her while raman looks at them

Abhi: yaad rakhna hamari coffee pending hai next time tum mana nahi karogi

( remember our coffee is pending ishu next time you will not deny)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded

I: ya sure bye

She said and settle in the car raman looks at her

R: chale?

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: bye abhi

He said looking at abhi

Abhi: bye raman

He said while ishita waved bye to him while raman starts the car and they leaves from there

On the way

Ishita was looking outside smiling while raman was looking at her every then and now

R: ishita kya baat hai aaj bhot khush nazar aa rahi ho shyad apne friend se milke bhot khush ho

( ishita what happen you are looking very happy today i think you are happy meeting your friend )

He said while ishita looks at him

I: haa raman abhi hai hi itna acha aaj itne dino baad usse milke kitna acha lag raha hai aaj sara din office mai bhot baatein ki aapko pata hai abhi itne ache jokes sunta hai mujhe to abhi bhi hasi aa rahi hai college time mai bhi wo hamesha sabka entertainment karta tha his sense of humor is amazing abhi jaisa koi nahi ho sakta sachi

( yes raman abhi is very good i am really happy meeting him after so long today we both talk a lot and abhi cracks very funny jokes he use to entertain everyone in college his sense of humor is amazing no one is like him really)

She said smiling while raman faked smile he was getting irritate listing so much praise for abhi from her soon ishra reaches home simmi and usha were sitting in the hall sipping tea when they saw ishra coming

S: dekh rahi ho maa kaise iss ishita ne raman bhai ko puri tarah apne control mai kar liya bhai ab iske isharo pe nachte hai bhai pagal ho gaye hai iske piche

( see maa how ishita controls raman bhai he is dancing on her tunes now bhai has gone mad for her)

U: humne bhot badi galti kardi iss ladki ko kamzor samjh kar iss ne apne jaadu se raman ko apni taraf kar liya raman ko iske ilava kuch nazar nahi aata par tu chinta maat kar iska solution hum jaldi nikalnge

( we did a huge mistake thinking ishita is weak she did some magic on raman he has gone mad because of her but don't worry we will find a solution soon) 

She said looking at ishra

U: raman puttar

She calls him while raman looks at her

R: ji maa

U: puttar aa jaa tum dono bhi aake chai pelo tum thak gaye hoge naa

( raman come and have tea you must be tried)

R: haa maa bas abhi freshen up hoke aata hoon

( yes maa i am just coning after getting freshen up)

He said while usha faked smile and nodded ishra went to their room ishita went to freshen up while raman sits on bed 

R: pata nahi aisa kya hai uss abhi mai jo ishita uski itni taarif kar rahi hai par mujhe bura kyu lag raha hai? Jab wo ishita ko hug kar raha tha to mujhe gussa kyu aa raha tha? Kya sochegi ishita agar usko pata chalega mujhe uska abhi ko hug karna uski baatien karna acha nahi lagta? Mujhe ye sab nahi sochna chaiye wo sirf ishita ka friend hai aur main ishita ka pati hoon iss liye mujhe aisa kuch nahi sochna chaiye after all wo sirf ishita ka acha dost hai aur main uska husband hoon aur main janta hoon ishita ke liye sabse zada important sirf main hoon

( i don't understand what is so special about that abhi? Why ishita is parsing about him so much? But why i am feeling bad why i feel bad when she was hugging him what will ishita think if she will get to know that i didn't like her hugging abhi i don't like when she talks about him no i shouldn't think like this he is just ishita's friend and i am her husband and i know how much important i am for ishita) 

He thought and smiles

A week passed like this ishra were coming more closer to each other they feelings for each other were also increasing other other side abhi was trying hard to be near with ishita while raman was not liking his closeness with ishita he was feeling jealous seeing him around ishita

One morning

Ishra were sleeping peacefully ishita woke up first she looks at raman who was sleeping peacefully she kissed his forehead and went to freshen up after sometime she comes out wearing blue colour saree she looks at raman he was still sleeping she thought to wake him up but stops thinking he must be tired as last night he return very late from hospital after getting ready she went downstairs to make breakfast

After sometime

All were having breakfast silently 

I: neelu please dekhna koun aaya hai

( neelu please go and check who has come)

N: ji bhabhi

She said and went to open the door and abhi comes inside

Abhi: ishu

Everyone looks at him listing his voice he was standing there holding a big flower bouquet

I: abhi tum jaha

( abhi you here)

She said looking at him surprised while raman made a face seeing him while usha and simmi gets confuse seeing him while ishita comes to him

Abhi: i know ishu tumhe to yaad nahi hoga par main kaise bhool sakta hoon happy birthday ishu

( i know ishu you didn't remember but how can i forget? Happy Birthday ishu) 

He said giving her flower bouquet while ishita looks at him while raman gets surprised hearing this

I: thank you abhi tumhe yaad tha

( thank you abhi you remember it?)

She said smiling

A: main kaise bhool sakta hoon apni best friend ka birthday

( how can i forget birthday of my best friend?)

He said and side hugged her

I: thank you abhi

Raman comes towards ishita

R: Happy birthday ishita am so sorry main bhool gya tha

( Happy birthday ishita am so sorry i forget it)

Abhi: what is this raman tumhe ishu ka birthday yaad nahi tha i mean tumhe apni wife ka birthday bhi nahi pata so bad

( what is this abhi? You didn't remember ishu's birthday i mean you didn't know about your wife's birthday so bad)  

I: abhi please isme raman ki galti nahi hai

( abhi please it's not raman's fault)

R: am sorry ishita i am really sorry

( am sorry ishita i am really sorry)

He said sadly while ishita looks at him

I: it's ok raman aap sorry maat kaho mujhe to khood apna birthday yaad nahi tha

( it's ok raman please don't say sorry even i didn't remmber that it's my birthday)

Abhi: waise raman ab ache se yaad rakhna apni biwi ka birthday bhoolna achi baat nahi hai dekho main ishu ka best friend hoon main kabhi nahi bhoolta har saal main ishita ko sabse pehle wish karta hoon i think tumne to ishu ke liye kuch plan bhi nahi kiya hoga koi baat nahi i will plan a party for her

( raman hope you will not forget her birthday next time it is not good to forget your wife's birthday see i am her best friend and i remmber  her birthday i always wished her first every year i think you didn't even plan something for her birthday anyway i will plan a party for her)

He said while raman was trying to control his anger

R: thanks abhi par uski zaroort nahi hai main khood dekh luga mujhe meri biwi ke birthday ke liye kya plan karna hai tum uske best friend ho par main uska pati hoon uski khushi ka dhyan kaise rakhna hai ye responsibility meri hai tum specially ishita ko wish karne aaye uske liye thanks

( thanks abhi but it is not needed i will see what can i do to make her birthday special you are his best friend but i am his husband it is my responsibility to take her of her happiness you come here to wish her thanks for that)       

He said while abhi looks at him

R: ishita main abhi aata hoon

( ishita i will just come)

He said and went to his room while ishita looks at abhi

I: abhi what is this? Tumhe ye sab nahi kehna chahiye tha raman se

( abhi what is this? You shouldn't say all this to raman)

Abhi: sorry ishu main to bas mazak kar raha tha tum please bura maat maano

( sorry ishu i was just joking please don't feel bad)

I: it's ok tum betho neelu please ek coffee le aao

( it's ok you sit here neelu please bring coffee for him)

N: ok bhabhi

Abhi looks at usha and simmi

Abhi: ishu tumne mujhe inse to introduce nahi karvya

( ishu you didn't introduce me with them)

He said while usha and simmi looks at him

I: abhi ye meri mother in law aur ye hai raman ki behan meri sister in law simmi

( abhi she is my mother in law and she is raman's sister and my sister inaw simmi)

S: ishita please kitni baar humne tujhse kaha hai humse zabrdasti rishta jodne ki zaroort nahi hai aur ab to tumhara aur raman bhai ka rishta bhi kuch dino mai tootne wala hai tum dono ka divorce ho jayega so humse kisi tarah ka rishta jodne ki kossish maat karo raman bhai ko tum pagal bana sakti ho humko nahi

( ishita please how many times we told you don't link any reactionship with us and now you and raman bhai going to get divorce soon so please we don't want to keep any relationship with you and you can make raman bhai mad behind you not us)  

She said making abhi shocked

S: maa please hum jaha se chalte hai inn logo ka darma dekhne mai mujhe koi interest nahi hai

( maa please let's go from here i am not interested in seeing their drama)

She said making a face both usha and simmi were going from there

I: ek minute simmi

( one minute simmi)

Simmi stops and looks at her

I: main jaanti hoon simmi tum mujhse nafrat karti ho par isse ye sach nahi badlega ki main tumhari bhabhi hoon aur rahi baat mere aur raman ke divorce ki to abhi tak hamara divorce hua nahi hai aur kabhi hoga bhi ya nahi ye bhi nahi pata so tum mere aur raman ke rishte ki fikar naa hi karo to tumhare liye acha hoga aur haa jab tak main raman ki life mai hoon unki biwi hoon tab tak main tumhari bhabhi hoon so tumhare liye acha hoga ki tum apne bhai ki biwi ki respect karna sikh lo ab tumhe itne to manners hone chaiye ki apne se bado ki respect kaise karte hai

( i know simmi you hate me but it will not change the truth that i am your sister in law i am your brother's wife and our divorce is not happen yet and don't know it will happen or not so please stop thinking about our relationship i am your brother's wife so please learn respect me you should have manners how to respect your elders)  

She said while simmi looks at her angrily she was about say something but usha hold her hand and nodded in no and takes her from there

Abhi: ishu ye sab kya hai? Tumne mujhse itni badi baat chupai tumne mujhe batya kyu nahi to ye sach hai tumhare aur raman ke rishte ka ishu main tunhara best friend hoon tumhe mujhe batna chaiye tha raman tumhare saath aisa kaise kar sakta hai?

( what is this ishu? You hide this truth from me why didn't you tell me this? I am your best friend ishu you should share all this with me how can raman do this with you?)

I: abhi please ye mere aur mere pati ke bich ki baat hai tum please isse door raho ye hamara personal matter hai maine tumhe ye baat iss liye nahi batayi kyunki main tumhe batna zaroori nahi samjhti you are my friend but raman mere husband hai aur main unke khilaf kuch bhi galat nahi sunna chathi

( abhi please it's our personal matter i didn't tell you because i didn't feel it like sharing with you yes you are my friend but raman is my husband and i don't want to hear anything wrong about him)

Abhi: ishu mujhe galat maat samjho par agar raman tumhe divorce dena chatha hai to tum kyu iss rishte ko nibha rahi ho? I am your friend ishu please mujhe galat maat samjho tumne ek baar mera proposal reject kiya tha uske baad maine kabhi tumhe dobara nahi pucha kyunki tumhari jaisi dost ko nahi khona chata tha ishu main janta hoon tum kabhi koi galat faisla nahi logi i trust you but main itna hi kahuga ki main hamesha tumhare saath hoon tumhe koi bhi problem ho tum mujhse share kar sakti ho

( ishu don't get me wrong if raman want divorce then why are you so concerned about your relationship ? Don't get me wrong ishu i proposed you once but you rejected my proposal but i never asked you again because i don't want to lose a friend like you ishu i care for you amd i trust you can't do anything wrong i trust you and i am always there for you ishu you can share any problem with me)

I: thank you abhi par uski zaroort nahi hai raman ke hote hue mujhe koi problem nahi ho sakti aur tum raman ko nahi jaante so unke baare mai kuch bhi galat kehne ka tumhe koi haak nahi hai ye hum dono ka personal matter hai we will handle it so please tum isse door raho

( thank you abhi but is not needed i can never have any problem till raman is with me you don't know about him abhi you don't have any right to say anything against him it's our personal matter so please stay away from it)   

She said while abhi nodded

Abhi: ok ishu i can understand acha ye baatien chodo chalo aaj hum dono saath mai office jaate hai main tumhe pick karne aaya tha

( ok ishu i can understand leave all this today we will go to office together i come here to pick you) 

I: nahi abhi tum jao main raman ke saath hi aaugi wo hospital jaate hue mujhe drop kar denge

( no abhi you go i will come with raman he will drop me while going to the hospital)

She said while abhi nodded

Abhi: ok main chalta hoon

( ok i am going)

He said and leaves from there while ishita turns to go and she saw raman standing there

R: ishita chale warna tum late ho jaaogi?

( ishita let's go you will get late)

I: raman am sorry abhi ki taraf se mai maafi maangti hoon usko aisa nahi kehna chaiye tha

( raman am sorry abhi shouldn't say all this) 

She said while raman smiles

R: it's ok ishita mujhe uski baat ka bura nahi laga galti to mujhse bhi hui hai mujhe tumhara birthday yaad hona chaiye tha am sorry

( it's ok ishita i am not feeling it's my fault i should remmber your birthday am sorry)

I: raman aap kyu sorry keh rahe ho? Maine bhi to kabhi aapko nahi batya aur main to khood hi bhool gayi thi aur waise bhi mujhe birthday celebrate karna acha nahi lagta aap to jaante ho main bachpan se hi akeli hi thi kabhi kisi ne mera birthday celebrate nahi kiya aur mujhe bhi kabhi apne birthday ka shonk nahi tha so aap sorry feel maat karo

( why are you saying sorry raman? I never told you about my birthday even i didn't remmber it and i don't like celebrating my birthday as you know everything i was alone since childhood so no one celebrate my birthday even i am not interested in it so please don't feel sorry)

She said while raman looks at her and nodded

R: let's go we are getting late

Raman said while ishita nodded and they both leaves from there after dropping ishita to office raman went to hospital at evening he send driver to pick ishita from office saying that he is busy

After coming from office ishita went to her room as she enter in the room she saw a parcel on the bed she opens it and saw a beautiful red colour saree she saw a note with it  she reads it

" Get ready wearing this saree a surprise is waiting for you
Your Raman"

Ishita smiles reading it

I: oh so mere pati dev ne mere liye surprise plan kiya hai not bad mr bhalla

( oh so my husband has planned a surprise for me not bad mr bhalla)

She said and smiles then she went to get ready after sometime she was getting ready infront of mirror wearing that saree with sleeveless blouse she curled her long hair and wear matching earings and wear red colour bangles in her hands and wear her mangalsutra and filled her partition with sindoor and did minimum makeup she looks herself in the mirror and smiles

She was looking herself in mirror when her phone rings she smiles seeing raman's call and picks the call

R: ishita tum ready ho naa?

( ishita are you ready?)

I: haa raman main ready hoon par ye aap kiss surprise ki baat kar rahe ho?

( yes raman i am ready but which surprise you are talking about?)

R: agar bata duga to surprise khrab ho jayega jaldi se jaha aa jao niche driver wait kar raha hai wo tumhe drop kar dega come soon i am waiting

( if i tell you then surprise will get spoil come soon driver is wating for you he will drop you here come soon am waiting)

He said and hungs the call while ishita smiles and looks herself in the mirror for last time and leaves from there usha and simmi saw ishita going out

S: maa dekh liya naa iss ladki ne bhai par apna jaadu chala hi diya aapko maine pehle hi kaha tha ki ye ishita bhai ko humse door kar degi par aapne meri baat nahi suni ab dekho kaise ashok bhai ko ghar se niklva kar aapko bhai se door karke khood maha rani ki tarah reh rahi hai aur bhai bhi iske piche pagal ho gaye ab aap bhool jao maa hum jo chathe wo humko kabhi nahi milega

( see maa this girl did her magic on bhai i told you before that ishita will take him away from us but you didn't listen to me now see she throw ashok bhai out of house she created differences between you and bhai and now she is living like a queen maa i don't think we will get what we want)  

U: aisa nahi hoga ab bhot ho gya ab hume kuch bada karna hoga jisse ye dono hamesha ke liye alag ho jaye aur hum jo chathe humko mil jaye ab whakt aa gya hai hamara sapna pura karne ka iske liye mujhe kisi bhi haad tak jana pade mai jaaugi

( it will not happen now we have to do something big to separate them forever and we get what we want now time has come to fulfill our dream i will do anything for it)

She said smirking

After sometime ishita reached in front of a restaurant after dropping ishita driver leaves from there while ishita was standing there

I: main itna nervous feel kyu kar rahi ho? Just relax ishita raman wait kar rahe honge andar

( why i am feeling so nervous? Just relax ishita raman must be waiting for me inside)

She said taking deep breath and went inside when a waiter comes to her

W: Mrs ishita bhalla?

He asked while ishita nodded

W: welcome mam please come this way sir is waiting for you on the rooftop

He said while ishita was little confuse

Ishita reaches on rooftop and gets surprised seeing it decorated  beautifully with balloons flowers and beautiful scented candles  The place was looking too beautiful and romantic in dim light she was surprised seeing all this she start looking for raman

I: raman kaha ho aap?

( raman where are you?)

She calls him and looking around when her eyes finally fall on him he was standing there in corner smiling come towards her while ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman

He smiles looking at her

R: kaisa laga surprise?

( how's it?)

I: it's beautiful raman but ye surprise achank kyu? I mean

(it's beautiful raman but why suddenly? i mean)

R: kyunki aaj meri biwi ka birthday hai aur main uske liye ye birthday special banna chatha tha

( because its my wife's birthday today and i want to make this birthday special for her)

R: Happy Birthday ishita and am so sorry main tumhara birthday bhool gya tumhe bura laga hoga naa

( Happy birthday ishita and am sorry i forget your birthday you must felt bad naa)

I: no raman mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga jiska pati itna acha ho usko kisi baat ka bura kaise lag sakta hai? Thank you raman thank you so much for everything

( no raman i didn't feel bad who's husband is so good how can she feel bad for anything? Thank you raman thank you so much for everything)

She said making him smile while she hugs him while he also hugs her back after sometime they broke the hug

R: waise you are looking very beautiful in this saree

I: thank you mere pati ki choice jo thi

(thank you it's my husband choice after all)

She said making him smile

R: i know but meri biwi hai itni sundar jo bhi pehne hamesha khoobsurat lagti hai

( i know but my wife is really beautiful you always look good whatever you wear)

He said making her blush while he smiles and pecked her hair softly while she close her eyes and put her head on his chest while he wraps his arms around her

I: raman aapne ye sab mere liye kiya?

( raman you did all this for me?)

She said looking at him

R: aur kiss ke liye karuga? Tumne kaha tha naa tumne kabhi apna birthday celebrate nahi kiya to aaj hum dono milke tumhara birthday celebrate karnge actually maine socha tha tumhare liye ek grand party organize karuga par time bhot kam tha iss liye maine socha hum dono ke liye ek choti si celebration hi kaafi hogi tumhe bura to nahi laga maine kisi aur ko invite nahi kiya

( for whom i can do this? You said naa you never celebrate your birthday so today we will celebrate your birthday together actually i want to organize a grand party but time was less so i thought we both should celebrate it alone i hope you didn't feel bad because i didn't invited anyone else)   

He said while she looks at him

I: raman jo khushi aur sukoon mujhe aapke saath milta hai wo kisi ke saath nahi milta and this is more than enough aap saath ho to mujhe aur kuch nahi aur kisi ki zaroort nahi hai chaiye this is the best gift for me

( raman the happiness and peace i get with you i can never get it with anyone else this is more than enough you are with me i don't need anything else this is best gift for me)

R: iss liye to maine ye restaurant ka rooftop sirf hum dono ke liye book kiya hai

( that's why i booked this restaurant's rooftop for us)

I: raman aapne mere liye itna kuch kyu kiya? bhot kharcha hua hoga naa bhot expensive hoga ye sab

( raman you did so much for me it must be very expensive)

R: tumhari khushi se zada nahi

( not more than your happiness)

R: now stop this enquiry and come with me and let's celebrate this special day

He said and takes her towards the table and made her sit on the chair and he lighten the candle on the table and then sit next to her while she smiles looking at him he calls the waiter and soon the waiters come with the food and a cake after keeping the food on the table they leaves from there leaving ishra alone

R: let's cut the cake first

He said while she smiles and nodded he lighten the candles on the cake and ask her to make a wish and blow the candles while ishita closed her eyes to make a wish

I: mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye bas mujhe zindagi bhar ke liye raman ka saath chaiye i wish hum dono hamesha ke liye ek ho jaye

( i don't need anything else i just want raman in my life forever i wish we both become one forever)

She thought and blow the candles while ishita blow the candles then she cuts the cake and feeds raman and he also feeds her happily

R: Happy birthday ishita i wish tumhai sari wishes puri ho jaye

( Happy birthday ishita i wish all your wishes come true)

He said and kissed her forehead lovingly

while she closed her eyes and hugs him tightly after sometime they broke the hug

R: now let's have dinner mujhe to bhot bhook lagi hai

( now let's have dinner i am really hungry)

He said while she smiles and nodded they both sits to have dinner and soon they both get busy enjoying the dinner after it raman brings a champagne while ishita looks at him

I: raman main drink nahi karti 

( raman i don't drink) 

R: i know ishita don't worry ye fruit champagne hai

( i know ishita don't worry its fruit champagne)

He said making her smile while he open the champagne and put in the glasses

R: have this

He said giving her glass and they cheers and start drinking champagne looking at each other

R: ishita close your eyes i have a gift for you

I: gift

R: offo ishita aankhe band karo naa

( offo ishita just close your eyes)

He said while she nodded and he smiles and make her wear a sleek diamond necklace while ishita open her eyes and looks at it

R: kaisa laga?

( how's it?)

I: it's beautiful raman 

R: not more then you

He said making her look at him her eyes get moist and she hugs him tightly

R: kya hua ishita?

(what happen ishita?)

I: i don't know raman aapko kaise thanks kahu aaj tak kisi ne meri itni fikar nahi ki jitni aapne ki kisi ne mujhe kabhi aise special feel nahi karvya raman ye birthday celebration ye itna expensive gift ye sab mere liye zaroori nahi hai mere liye ye zaroori hai ki aapne mere baare mai itna socha main hamesha se bhot akela feel karti thi par aaj lagta hai ki main akeli nahi hoon mere paas aap ho you really made my birthday special for me raman ye birthday sach mai special hai kyunki mere paas aap ho and i don't need anything else bas aap mera saath kabhi maat chodna

( i don't know raman how to thanks you no one make me feel so special like this before raman this celebration this expensive gift it doesn't matter to me what matter to me is you think so much about me i always used to feel alone but today its feel like there is someone who will always with me thank you raman for making my birthday so special this birthday is very special because i got you i don't need anything else raman just be with me always and never leave me alone ) 

She said with teary eyes hugging him tight while raman's eyes also get moist listing her confession

R: main tumhare saath hoon ishita main kabhi tumhe chod ke nahi jaauga i promise

( i am.with you will never leave you alone ishita i promise)

He said making her smile he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and rested her head on his chest and kissed his chest they stayed in each other arms for sometime

After sometime they broke the hug

R: let's have a dance

He said forwarding his hand while she smiles and hold his hand he switch on the music and they both start dancing 

Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya
Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya
Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De
Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya

Baat Dil Ki Nazro Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Kasam
Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham

Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

Baat Dil Ki Nazron Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Qasam
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

https://i.imgur.com/ecwEC2I.jpg

Iss Jagah Aa Gaye Chahtein Ab Meri
Chheen Lunga Tumhe Saari Duniya Se Hi
Tere Ishq Pe Haan Haq Mera Hi To Hai
Keh Diya Hai Ye Maine Mere Rab Se Bhi
Jis Rashte Tu Na Mile
Uspe Na Ho Mere Kadam

Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Ham
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

Oh Ho O, Oh Ho O
Ho Ho

Ishra were lost in each other eyes raman cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he caresses her cheeks lovingly making her feel goosebumps they looks at each other while ishita hugs him again while he smiles and hugs her tightly

After sometime they were sitting together silently raman was looking at the sky while ishita was sitting keeping her head on his chest while raman's arm was around her

R: ishita    

He calls her making her look at him

R: ishita if you don't mind mujhe tumse kuch puchna tha

( ishita of you don't mind i want to ask you something)

I: haa raman bolo naa kya baat hai?

( yes raman ask )

She said while he looks at her

R: ishita wo actually aaj subhe maine tumhare aur abhi ki baatien suni wo tumse keh raha tha ki usne tumhe propose kiya tha aur tumne reject kar diya i mean wo tumhara best friend hai phir bhi tumne don't get me wrong ishita maine to bas tum dono ki baatien sun li am sorry mujhe sunna nahi chaiye tha but

( ishita actually today i hear when you were talking to abhi he said that he proposed you once but you rejected his proposal i mean he is your friend but still you don't get me wrong ishita i hear you both were talking am sorry i shouldn't but)  

He said while ishita looks at him and smiles

I: raman i know aap soch rahe honge ki maine abhi ka proposal kyu reject kiya aur aapka ye sochna galat nahi hai actually raman main hamesha se chote se gaon main rahi hoon meri family ke baare mai to aap jaante hi ho papa to mujhse nafrat karte the mujhe unki marzi ke bina kuch bhi karna allow nahi tha aur khood ke liye life partner choose karna to door ki baat thi aur unho ne to already suraj ko mere liye chun liya tha

( raman i know you must be thinking why i rejected his proposal raman i used to live in a small village and you know about my family my father used to hate me i can never do anything against his wish then how can i choose life partner for myself ? He already fixed my marriage with suraj ) 

She said making him look at him

R: oh so iska matlab agar tumhare papa tumhe nahi rokte ya suraj tumhari life mai nahi hota to tum abhi ko haa keh deti tunhare dil mai bhi uske liye feelings thi i mean

( oh so its mean if your father will not stop you or suraj was not there in your life then you would accept abhi's proposal do you have feelings for him that time i mean)

I: raman abhi sirf mera best friend hai maine kabhi usse friend zada nahi samjha haa ye baat sach hai wo bhot acha hai bhot help bhi ki usne meri par iska matlab ye to nahi ki mere dil main uske liye koi feelings ho pehli baat to ye ki uss whakt mujhe pyar mai vishwas hi nahi tha kyunki mujhe kabhi apno se hi pyar nahi mila main sirf ek bhoj thi to main pyar par kaise vishwas kar sakti thi aur agar mujhe pyar par vishwas hota bhi to bhi main kabhi abhi ka proposal accept nahi karti kyunki he was just my friend mere dil mai uske liye aisi koi feelings nahi thi iss liye to maine usko mana kar diya aur usne bhi kabhi mujhe force nahi kiya abhi sirf mera dost hai raman usse zada kuch nahi

( raman abhi is just my best friend i never consider him more than a friend he is very nice he helped me a lot but it doesn't mean i should feel something for him and moreover that time i doesn't trust in love because no one ever loved me i was just a burden and even if i trust in love i will not accept his proposal because he was only my friend and i don't have any feeling for him that's why denied him and he is very good he never force me for that abhi is just my friend raman not more than that) 

She said looking at him while he smiles

I: acha hi hua maine kabhi abhi ka proposal accept nahi kiya agar kar leti to mujhe aap kaise milte raman aapne hi to mujhe pyar par vishwas karna sikhya mujhe aap jaisa life partner mila aapne mujhe khood se pyar karne ko majboor kar diya kaise kahu aapse ki main kitna pyar karne lagi hoon aapse i know raman aapke dil mai bhi mere liye same feelings hai mujhe laga tha aap aaj mujhe propose karoge but koi baat nahi i am sure aap bhot jald mujhe apne dil ki baat zaroor kahoge aur main bhi aapse keh dugi ki main bhi aapse kitna pyar karti hoon aur wo din bhi jald aayega

( it's good i rejected his proposal if i accepted his proposal then how will i get you in my life? You made me trust in love raman i got you as life partner and you made me fall in love with you i don't know how to tell you how much i love you i know raman you had also same feelings for me i thought today you will propose me but anyways i know that will come soon you will propose me soon and then i will also tell you how much i love you and that day will come soon am sure) 

She thought looking at him

R: kya hua ishita kya soch rahi ho?

( what happen ishita what are you thinking?)

He said while she nodded in no

R: ghar chale bhot der ho gayi hai

( let's go home it's already really late)

He said while she nodded and they both get up ishita holds raman hand while he looks at her she comes to him and hugs him tightly making him smile she broke the hug and looks at him

R: kya hua ishita?

( what happen ishita?)

I: kuch nahi bas aapko thanks kehna chathi hoon itne ache surprise ke liye

( nothing i just want to thanks you for this beautiful surprise)

R: ishita tumhe

( ishita you)

He couldn't complete his sentence as she put her lips on his making him shocked while she start kissing him chewing his lips softly while he was so shocked to react while she was kissing him softly seeing him not responding she was about to break the kiss thinking he didn't like this but he pull her to himself holding from waist and took her lips in his and start kissing her back making her smile he start kissing her hungrily while she start pulling him more into herself they kissed each other for long after a long time they finally broke the kiss in the need of air and looks at each other and could see a lot of love and desire for each other this time there was no awkwardness them only love for each other

R: i want this special thank you from you everyday

He said winking at her making her blush and hide her face in his chest while he hugs her

They stayed in same position for sometime then they went home happily 

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look