Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

They kissed ☺️ can't wait to read more:)

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Nice update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=16

Ishita comes out of washroom after changing she was lost in thoughts she looked her self in mirror and smiles remembering theor romantic moments she touch her swollen lips and blush hard remembering their kiss she close her eyes feeling his lips on hers again

I: uff ye kaisi feeling hai? Kya ho raha hai ye? Kahi mujhe sach mai raman se pyar to nahi ho gya kya isko hi pyar kehte hai?

( uff what is this feeling? What is happening to me? Am i really falling in love with raman? Is this call love?)

She thought and blush

I: kya raman bhi wahi feel kar rahe hai jo main kar rahi hoon? Kya sach mai hum dono hamesha ke liye ek ho sakte hai mujhe raman ka to nahi pata par ab main raman ke bina nahi reh sakti pata nahi wo nahi honge mere saath to mai kya karugi i don't want to lose him par kya aisa ho sakta hai? Kya hum dono sachi mai life partner ban sakte hai?

( is raman also feeling same for me? Can we both become one forever i don't know about raman but now i really can't live without raman i don't know what will i do if he is not there with me? I don't want to lose him but can we both really become life partners forever ?

She thought and smiles she turns and bangs with raman

I: sorry raman wo main

( sorry raman i)

She said looking down not feeling shy to look in his eyes

R: it's ok tum so jao main change karke aata hoon

( it's ok you go and sleep i will come after changing)

He said without looking at her as he was also feeling little awkward while ishita nodded raman went to the washroom while ishita hit her forehead and smiles she went to the bed and lays down on the bed closed her eyes still lost in their moment after sometime raman comes out after changing he looks at ishita he want to say something but don't know how to start the conversation so he drop the idea and went to bed and lays down on the other side of bed while ishita open her eyes and recalls their moments again she was feeling goosebumps recalling their romantic momemts while raman was also lost in thoughts he was not able to forget that moment

R: ye kya ho raha hai mujhe? Ye kounsi nayi feeling hai? kya ho gya tha mujhe jo bhi ho i am just loving this feeling

( what is happening to me? What kind of feeling is this? I am just loving this feeling)

He thought and smiles he looks towards ishita her back was facing him he turn around and closed his eyes ishita also turns to look at him but his back was facing her so she smiled and closed her eyes soon they fall sleep thinking about each other

Next morning

Ishita woke up first and saw raman sleeping keeping his arm around her putting his head in crook of her neck ishita closed her eyes feeling his hot breath she looks at him and touch his cheeks while he snuggle more into her in sleep while his lips touch her neckline making her feel goosebumps she pull him more into herself and closed her eyes feeling heavenly

I: ye kya ho raha hai mujhe? Kya ho jata hai raman ke kareebh aate hi

( what is happening to me? What happen to me when i come closer to raman?)

She thought and looks at him she start caressing his face softly she got up little and kissed his forehead then she kissed his closed eyes then he kissed his cheeks then she bring her lips near his she looks at him and closed her eyes and put her lips on his and pecked his lips softly then she blushed and hide her face in his chest and kissed his chest softly

I: this feeling is so beautiful agar iss feeling ko pyar kehte hai then yes i love raman and now i really don't want to lose you raman kaash kuch aisa miracle ho jaye ki hum dono hamesha ke liye ek saath ho jaye i wish raman ke dil mai bhi wahi ho jo mere dil mai hai

( this feeling is so beautiful if this feeling is called love then yes i love raman and noe i really don't want to lose you raman i hope some miracle happen and we both become one forever i wish raman have also same feeling for me)

She thought and smiles she pecked his forehead again and got up slowly without disturbing her and went to freshen up

After sometime she comes out of washroom wearing peach colour saree she was sneezing

I: lagta hai kal raat ko baarish mai bheegne ki wajeh se ye haal hua hai

( i think this happen because i got drench in rain last night)

She said sneezing again raman also woke up listing her voice he looks at her they remember romantic moments they shared last night and share brief eye lock both were looking at each other without saying anything ishita looks away blushing while raman also realised how he is staring at her both were feeling little awkward to start a conversation ishita was standing in front of mirror getting ready lost in her thoughts

While raman start sneezing ishita looks at him

I: raman are you fine?

Raman looks at her and nodded

I: shyad aapko bhi cold ho gya hai aap ruko main aapko balm laga deti hoon

( i think you also get cold wait i will apply balm)

She said sneezing

R: no ishita it's ok am fine

He said sneezing again

I: ya i can see it

She said and take out first aid box from table while raman was sitting holding his head ishita comes to him

I: raman main aapko balm laga deti hoon you will feel better

( raman i will apply balm you will feel better)

R: ishita it's not needed i am fine thoda sa headache ho raha hai but you don't worry am fine

( ishita it's not needed i am fine i have a headache but don't worry am fine)

I: raman please zid maat karo

( raman please stop being stubborn)

She said sneezing again

R: ishita tumhari tabiyat bhi thik nahi lag rahi

( ishita you are also not looking well)

I: i am fine raman

She said and both sneeze again together

I: raman now sit properly i will apply this balm aapko acha lagega

( raman sit properly i will apply this balm you will feel good)

R: ishita but mujhe iski smell bilkul achi nahi lagti

( ishitq but i don't like its smell)

I: ramam please i know aap doctor par main bhi kam nahi ho so please chup chap betho

( raman please i know you are a doctor but i am also not less so please keep quiet)

She said and sit near him while seeing no other option he sits silently while she start applying balm on his neck slowly while he closed his nose while she start applying balm near his chest rubbing her fingers slowly as her hands were touching his skin he closed his eyes feeling her soft touches while she was also feeling goosebumps with his proximity her heart was beating fastly she was trying hard to control her feelings after sometime she got up after applying the balm

I: ho gya

( it's done)

She said while he open his eyes and looks at her she was going but he hold her hand while her heart start beating fastly she looks at him while he pulls her back and made her sit in front of him wrapping his arm around her

R: you also need this

He said looking at her he takes balm from her hand while she looks at him and smiles while he start applying balm on her neck making her feel goosebumps with his touches he was applying balm slowly looking at her

while she was lost in his soft touches both recalls their romantic moments of last night and looks at each other and share intense eye lock

He was sitting keeping his arm around her holding her in his arms while she was looking at him they were few inches apart raman tucked her hair stand behind her ear while she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he pecked her hair softly she looks at him and blush

I: main aapke liye chai bana ke lati hoon

( i am going to bring tea for you)

She said and leaves from there while raman smiles and got up and went to freshen up

Ishita went to the kitchen and blush remembering their moment

I: mera dil itni zor zor se kyu dhadak raha hai? Jaise abhi bhar aa jayega uff ishita control yourself please tu pagal ho jayegi

( why my heart is beating so fastly? like it will come out uff ishu control yourself please you will get mad)

She thought and blush she was lost on her thoughts when neelu comes there

N: bhabhi

Ishita come out of her thoughts and looks at her

I: kya hua neelu?

( what happen neelu?)

N: bhabhi ye main market se sabzi le aayi hoon

( bhabhi i bring this vegetables from market)

I: haa rakh do jaha

( keep it here)

N: bhabhi kya aaj main ghar jaa sakti hoon aaj mere bete ki tabiyat thik nahi hai so kya main jaa sakti hoon

( bhabhi can i go home? My son is not well so can i go?)

I: isme puchne wali kya baat hai neelu? Tumhare bete ko tumhari zaroort hai tumhe uske saath hona chaiye tum jao koi baat nahi main mummy ji ko bol dugi

( you don't need to ask me neelu your son needs you so you should be with him you can go i will tell mummy ji)

N: bhabhi mummy ji aur simmi di to aaj subhe subhe hi kahi chali gayi

( bhabhi mummy ji and simmi di went somewhere in morning)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: kaha?

( where?)

N: pata nahi bhabhi jab main subhe aayi to wo dono kahi jaa rahi thi

( i don't know bhabhi when i came in morning i saw them going somewhere)

I: acha koi baat nahi tum bhi jao ghar tumhare bete ko tumhari zaroort hai

( ok you also go your son needs you)

N: thank you bhabhi

She said while ishita smiles neelu leaves from there while ishita start making tea for herself and raman

After sometime raman comes downstairs and saw ishita working in kitchen alone he went to her

R: ishita neelu kaha hai? Aur maa simmi bhi nahi dikh rahe

( ishita where is neelu? and maa and simmi also not here)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: raman wo mummy ji aur simmi kahi bhar gaye hai neelu bata rahi thi usne dono ko bhar jaate hue dekha pata nahi wo kaha gayi hai aur neelu ko maine hi ghar bheja uske bete ki tabiyat thik nahi thi iss liye

( raman actually mummy ji and simmi went out neelu told me that she saw them going out don't know where they went and i send neelu back as her son was not well)

R: ok but tumhe aaj office nahi jana?

( ok but won't you go to office today?)

I: raman aaj sunday hai

( raman today is sunday)

R: oh haa main to bhool hi gya tha but mujhe to aaj bhi hospital jana hoga

( oh yes i forget it but i have to go hospital today also)

I: don't worry raman main aapke liye jaldi se breakfast bana deti hoon pehle aap ye adrak wali chai piyo maine hum dono ke liye banayi hai

( don't worry raman i will make breakfast for you first you have this tea i made this for both of us)

R: thank you ishita iski bhot zaroort thi

( thank you ishita it was much needed)

He said making her smile

After sometime they both sits together having tea silently when raman's phone rings he picks the call

R: what? I can't believe it inspector aap abhi tak unn logo ka pata nahi lagva paaye? Aapke paas itne clue hai phir bhi aap ab tak unka pata nahi laga paaye itne din ho gaye hai do you have any idea unho ne meri biwi ko marne ki kossish ki agar kal ko phir meri biwi ko harm karne ki kossish ki to? Kya aap log guarantee loge ki meri biwi pe dobara attack nahi hoga?

( what? I can't believe it inspector you are not able to find those culprits you have so much clue about them but still you are not able to find them it's been so many days have you any idea? They tried to kill my wife her life is in danger what if they try to harm her again? Will you take the guarantee of her saftey?)

He said angerily while ishita looks at him

R: please kuch bhi kariye mujhe wo insan jail mai chaiye jisne meri biwi pe attack karvya

( please do anything i want that person behind the bars who tried to harm my wife)

He said and hung the call

I: raman kya hua?

( what happen raman?)

R: inspector ka call tha wo log abhi tak unn logo ka pata nahi laga paye jinho ne tum par attack kiya pata nahi ye log kar kya rahe hai wo criminals bhar ghum rahe hai aur police unka pata nahi laga paa rahi

( police is still unable to find those culprits who attacked on you i don't know what these people are doing? Why they are unable to find those culprits those criminals are still free and police is unable to find them)

I: raman please calm down

R: ishita how can i calm down? Tum par attack hua koi tumhe marna chatha hai aur poilce ko ye pata lagne mai itna time lag raha hai ye kisne kiya tumhari jaan khatre mai hai ishita aur inn logo ko itni si baat samjh nahi aa rahi jo bhi ho main tumhari jaan khatre mai nahi daal sakta

( ishita how can i calm down? Someone wants to kill you and police is taking so much time to find them your life is in danger and they are not understanding anything i can't put your life in danger at any cost)

He said angerily while ishita smiles listing this

R: ishita main yaha itna serious baat kar raha hoon aur tum muska rahi ho? Tumhe daar nahi lag raha tumhari jaan ko khtra hai

( ishita i am talking on a serious matter and you are smiling are you not scared? Your life is in danger)

He said looking at her while she smiles and hugs him

I: raman mujhe ab koi daar nahi hai kyunki main jaanti hoon aap mujhe kabhi kuch nahi hone doge jab tak aap mere saath ho main safe hoon

( raman i am not scared because i know you can never let anything bad happen to me i am safe till you are with me)

She said making him smile

R: acha ji itna vishwas hai mujh par?

( really? You trust me so much?)

I: khood se bhi zada

( more than myself)

She said smiling while he hugs her tightly and smiles

After sometime they broke the hug

I: acha raman aap abhi betho main aapke liye jaldi se breakfast bana ke laati hoon

( ok raman now you sit here i will make breakfast for you)

She said while he smiles and nodded she went to kitchen to make breakfast while raman smiles

He also goes behind her

R: kya bana rahi ho aaj?

( what are you going to make today?)

He said hugging her from behind while she smiles

I: aapke favourite chole bhture

( your favourite chole bhture)

She said making him smile

R: oh wow main kuch help karu?

( oh wow can i help you?)

I: nahi raman main kar lugi don't worry

( no raman i will do it don't worry)

She said and took a stool to take flour box out from cupboard she stands on the stool and it's start shaking

I: raman

Raman comes to her running and hold the stool

R: kya kar rahi ho tum?

( what are you doing?)

I: raman wo aata niklna hai mujhe uper se dough banane ke liye aap please stool pakad ke rakho main nikalti hoon

( raman i need flour to make dough please raman hold the stool i will take it out)

R: main nikal deta hoon ishita

( i will take it out)

I: nahi raman main nikal lugi don't worry aap bas stool pakad ke rakhna ache se

( no raman i will take it don't worry you just hold the stool properly )

She said while he nodded and hold the stool while ishita was trying to take box from cupboard raman's phone rings he took out his phone with one hand and picks the call

R: haa mihir bolo

( yes mihir speak)

He said picking the call

R: mihir main shyad thoda late ho jaauga tum mere cabin se uss patient ki reports le lo ache se check karna thode se complication hai i will come check condition of patient main thodi der main aa jaauga mihir are you listing me? hello

( mihir i will get late today you take the reports from ny cabin and check it properly there are some complication i will come and check the condition of the patient i will come in sometime mihir are you there? hello)

He goes out while talking to mihir while ishita was taking box out of cupboard

I: raman please ache se pakdo naa

( raman please hold properly)

She turns and saw raman was not there in this process she lost her balance and fall down

Raman was talking on phone when he hear ishita's scream

I: ouch

He hungs up the call and went inside kitchen and saw ishita fall down she was sitting holding her leg while all her clothes and face was filled with flour as all flour fall on her

R: ishita are you fine? Kya hua?

( ishita are you fine? What happen?)

I: aapko nahi pata kya hua ye aapki wajeh se hua maine kaha tha naa stool pakad ke rakhna dekha mai gir gayi

( don't you know what happened this happen because of you only i told you to hold the stool properly see i fall down)

She said looking at him making cute pout while raman burst out in laughing looking at her making her angry

I: what is this raman you are laughing on me? Main aapki wajeh se gir gayi aur aap mujh par has rahe ho kitne bure ho aap

( what is this raman you are laughing on me? I fall down because of you and now you are laughing on me you are so bad)

She said with angry pout while raman looks at her and stop laughing

R: am sorry ishita but look at yourself bhootni lag rahi ho

( am sorry ishita but look at yourself you are looking like a ghost)

He said start laughing again making her angry

I: you are so bad raman main aapke liye breakfast banane jaa rahi thi aapki wajeh se mai gir gayi and now you are laughing at me i will not talk to you

( you are so bad raman i was going to make breakfast for you i fall down because of you and now you are laughing at me i will not talk to you)

She said while he stop laughing and comes to her

R: i am sorry ishita bhot pain ho raha hai kya?

( i am sorry ishita is it paining?)

He said looking at her with concern while ishita's anger melt looking at him she made a puppy face and nodded

I: bhot dard ho raha hai mujhe lag raha hai main chal bhi nahi paaugi

( it is paining a lot raman i think i will not able to walk)

She said sadly while raman looks at her

R: don't worry ishita chalo main abhi tumhe doctor ke paas leke jata hoon

( don't worry ishita let's go i will take you to the doctor)

I: uski koi zaroort nahi hai raman aap bhi to doctor ho

( it is not needed raman you are also a doctor)

R: i know but i am a heart surgen main heart ke patients ko treat karta hoon

( i know but i am a heart surgeon i treat heart patients)

I: main bhi to heart patient hi hoon mera dil bhi to aapne hi churya hai

( i am also a heart patient and you stole my heart)

She said slowly while he looks at her

R: kuch kaha tumne?

( did you said something?)

He said looking at her while she nodded

I: i mean main dusre doctor ke paas nahi jaaugi wo mujhe injection lagyega aap bhi to doctor ho so aap hi mera ilaj kardo waise bhi itna zada bhi dard nahi ho raha please aap hi mujhe treat karo naa mujhe dusre doctor ke paas nahi jana

( i mean i will not go to another doctor he will give me injection you are also a doctor so you treat me and it is not paining so much please you treat me i don't want to go to another doctor)

She said looking at him while he nodded his head in disbelief

R: ok

He said and picked her in his arms while she smiled and put her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his neck

I: i wish main hamesha jahi pe rahu

( i wish i can stay here forever)

She thought and hide her face in his chest while he took her towards their room

Raman takes ishita to their room and made her sit on the bed while she was still looking at him he brings the first aid box and sit on the bed keeping her leg in his leg

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are yoi doing?)

R: dikhayi nahi de raha tumhe ointment laga raha hoon

( can't you see i am applying ontiment)

I: but raman aap mere per ko touch maat karo aap mere husband ho aap kaise kar sakte ho?

( but raman please don't touch my feet you are my husband how can you?)

R: just shut up ishita tum itni padhi likhi ho phir bhi aise stupid baatien kar rahi ho maine tumse kaha tha naa i don't believe in all this so please keep quit and let me do my work

( just shut uo ishita you are well educated still you are talking like this i told yiu naa i don't believe in all this so please stop all this and let me do my work)

He said while she nodded while he start applying ointment on her leg slowly while she closed her eyes feelin pain

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said while she looks at him and nodded while he pull her saree up and start applying ointment on her leg sending shivers down her spine
while he was also getting effected touching her he looks at her while she was already looking at him they get lost in each other raman broke the eye lock

R: tum rest karo main tumhare liye kuch khane ko leke aata hoon

( you take rest i will bring something for you)

I: raman aapko hospital nahi jana you are getting late main thik hoon aap meri fikar maat karo main abhi aapke liye breakfast bana deti hoon

( raman you are going to hospital you are getting late i am fine don't worry about me i will make breakfast for you)

She said trying to get up while he stops her

R: ishita tumne suna nahi tum chup chap rest karo aur main tumhe aise akele chod ke kahi nahi jane wala last time kya hua tha yaad hai naa main mihir ko call karke bol deta hoon wo sab dekh lega main tumhe akela chod ke kahi nahi jaauga samjhi tumse zada zaroori kuch nahi hai

( ishita i told you naa take rest and i can't go leaving you alone you remember what happened last time? I will call mihir he will handle everything today i will not go leaving you alone nothing is more important than you)

He said making her look at him a tear fall from her eyes

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita? Are you fine?)

He asked worriedly and cupped her face while she nodded and hugs him

I: aaj se pehle kisi ne meri itni fikar nahi ki raman bachpan se hi main bilkul akeli thi aaj bhot acha lag raha hai dekh ke ki koi hai jisko meri fikar hai

( no one take care of me like this before i was very alone from childhood today i am feeling really good seeing someone cares for me so much)

She said hugging him tight while he smiles and hugs her back

R: tum fikar maat karo ishita main hoon naa main hamesha tumhara itna hi dhyan rakhuga i promise

( don't worry ishita i am always with you i will take care of you like this always i promise)

He said while she looks at him he cupped her face and kissed her temple while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him hiding her face in his chest while he also wrapped his arm around her

After sometime they broke the hug

R: ye kya kiya tumne dekho meri shirt bhi gandi kardi

( see my shirt also get dirty because of you)

He said while she hit him on chest lightly

R: ab mujhe bhi change karna hoga jaake aur tum bhi change karlo bhootni lag rahi ho tumhe dekh ke bhoot bhi daar jayega

( now i have to change you also change your clothes you are looking like a ghost even real ghost will get scared seeing you)

He said and got up while she glared at him and throw pillow on him while he smiles and went to change his shirt while ishita smiles

I: i wish main hamesha hi aise aapke saath reh saku puri zindagi i really don't want to lose you raman

( i wish i can stay with you like this always i really don't want to lose you raman)

She thought and smiles

After sometime raman comes in room after changing his shirt he took out a saree from cupboard and place it on bed

R: ishita ye lo ab tum bhi change karlo tab tak main hamare khaane ke liye kuch bana ke lata hoon

( ishita you also change till then i will make something for eat)

I: thank you raman

She said while he smiles and leaves from there while ishita picks the saree which he choosed for him

I: aaj raman ki choose ki hui saree pehnugi

( today i will wear saree of raman's choice)

She said and smiles and change her clothes

After sometime raman comes in room with a tray while ishita looks at him

R: sorry ishita main tumhari tarah achi cooking to nahi kar sakta but i made this sandwiches and coffe for both of us

( sorry ishita i can't cook like you but i made this sandwiches qnd coffee for both of us)

I: aapne banya hai to acha hi hoga

( you made this it must be good)

She said making him smile while he sits near her and they both start having their breakfast silently

I: raman thank you so much ye sandwich sach mai bhot tasty hai

( raman thank you so much these sandwiches are really tasty)

She said while he smiles

R: thank you

He said and looks at her and touch her lips with his thumb to clean sauce near her lips while she looks at him her heart start beating fastly while he also looks at her their eyes get locked their lips were few inches apart she closed her eyes while he bring his lips near her their lips were about to meet when his phone rings breaking their moment both come out of their world

R: main abhi aata hoon call attend karke

( i will just come attending this phone call)

He said while she nodded he went out while ishita blush and closed her eyes feeling his soft touches she rested her head on headrest and close her eyes recalling their moments

I: raman ye aap kya kar rahe ho mere saath? Kyu kar rahe ho? Kya jaadu kar diya hai aapne mujh par jab bhi aap mere kareebh aate ho to dil karta hai aap mai kho jaau khood ko chahte hue bhi main rok nahi paa rahi i think mujhe sach mai raman se pyar ho raha hai

( raman what are you doing with me? Why are you doing this? What magic you did on me i feel like getting lost in yiu whenever you come closer to me i can't stop myself even if i want i think i am really falling in love with you)

She thought and blush and start recalling all their beautiful moments after sometime raman comes in room only to see ishita sleeping in sitting position he smiled looking at her and went to her and sits near her he thought to make her sleep properly he touch her shoulder while her head fall
on his shoulder she sleep keeping her head on his shoulder while his face get cover with her long hair he remove hair from his face and looks at her she was sleeping peacefully he tucked her hair stand behind her hair and smiles looking at her

R: bilkul choti bachi lag rahi hai

( she is looking like a small baby)

He said and smiles looking at her he hide her more into him and pecked her hair softly then he made her lay down on the bed properly and cover her with duvet and bend down and kissed her forehead lovingly

R: thank you ishita meri life mai aane ke liye aur usko special banne ke liye tumme koi to khas baat hai jo mujhe tumhari taraf kichti hai aur main chahte hue bhi tumse door nahi reh pata

( Thank you ishita for coming in my life and making it so special there is something in you what is pulling me towards you i can't stay away from you)

He said and smiles looking at
her while she was sleeping peacefully while he was admiring her soon he also fall sleep near feeling tiered whole day ishra spend quality time with each other raman took care of ishita properly while she also enjoyed his caring and both were feeling the change come in their relationship

Next day raman was going to drop ishita to the office before going to the hospital

Raman stops the car in front of her office

R: lo aa gayi tunhari manzil

( here is your destination)

He said while she smiles

R: apna dhyan rakhna i will come to pick you in the evening akeli maat aana

( take care of yourself i will come to pick you in evening don't come alone)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: aap bhi apna dhyan rakhna aur time par khana kha lena

( you also take care of yourself and had food on time)

She said while he nodded she hugs him before going while he smiles and hugs her back after it she went out while he was smiling looking at her when he saw she forget her mobile in the car so he went behind her

R: ishita tumhara phone

( ishita your phone)

He called her while ishita turns and looks at him

I: thank you raman main to bhool hi gayi

( Thank you raman i forget it)

She said taking her mobile from him

R: acha abhi main chalta hoon take care

He said while she nodded they were talking when a man comes there

M: ishu

Ishra looks at him ishita got surprised seeing him

I: abhi

She said smiling happily while raman looks at her confuse

A: what a pleasant surprise ishu

He said and hugs ishita while she smiles and hugs him happily

A: thank god ishu tum mujhe mil gayi tumhe pata hai main kabse tumhe doondh raha tha kitni fikar ho rahi thi mujhe tumhari tum thik ho naa?

( thank god ishu you meet me finally you know i was searching for you since so long i was so worried for you how are you?)

He said touching her cheeks while raman didn't like seeing him touching her like this and ishita was also not stopping him

I: i am good abhi am so sorry main tumhe contact hi nahi kar payi itna sab kuch ho gya achank ki mujhe bhi kuch samjh nahi aaya

( i am good abhi am so sorry i couldn't contact you everything happen so suddenly

A: i know everything ishu main tumhare gaon gya tha mujhe sab kuch pata chal gya and i am glad ki uss suraj ko saza mil gayi aur ab tumhari life mai koi problem nahi hai

( i know everything ishu i went to yiur village and i get to know everything i am glad that suraj get punished and now there is no problem in your life)

I: it all because of raman

She said looking at raman

I: abhi ye hai raman my husband and raman ye hai abhimanyu ragvah my college friend

( abhi he is raman ny husband and raman he is my college friend abhimanyu ragvah)

She said introducing them both while they greeted each other

I: raman abhi ne bhi meri bhot help ki hai he is very nice aapko yaad hai main jab aapko mili thi to maine aapse mujhe railway station drop karne ko kaha tha kyunki mujhe mere friend se milna tha ye hi hai wo friend abhi hi meri help karne wala tha suraj se bachne ke liye par main uss din abhi se mil hi nahi paayi kyunki aap mujhe mil gaye aapne meri itni help ki and you know the rest

( raman abhi helped me a lot he is very nice you remember when i meet you i told you to drop me to railway station as i want to go to my friend abhi is that friend i was talking about he was going to help me to save me from suraj but i couldn't meet him as i meet you and you help me so much and you know the rest)

She said looking at him while he nodded

A: ishu at least tum ek baar mujhe contact to karti main kitna pareshan tha tumhare liye itne time se mai tumhe doodhne ki kossish kar raha tha

( ishu at least you should contact me once i was worried for you i was trying to find you since long)

I: sorry abhi actually mujhe tumhara contact number yaad nahi tha

( sorry abhi i forget your contact number)

A: anways i am glad that you are fine

He said while ishita smiles

I: i am more then fine abhi raman bhot ache hai bhot dhyan rakhte hai mera pata nahi agar raman mujhe nahi milte to mera kya hota?

( i am more then fine abhi raman is really nice he take care of me a lot i don't know what will happen to me if i didn't meet him that day)

She said looking at raman making him smile while abhi looks at raman with wired expressions

A: anyways ishu tumne batya nahi tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

( anyways ishu you didn't told me what are you doing here?)

I: abhi actually main iss office main job karti hoon sirf ek din hi hua hai join kiye hue

( abhi actually i am doing job in this office it's been only one day since i joined)

A: omg ishu tum bhi SK industry mai job karti ho?

( omg ishu you also work in Sk industry?

He said while ishita nodded

A: what a coincident ishu main bhi iss office mai kaam karta hoon i am marketing head in the company

( what a coincident ishu i also work here i am marking head in the company )

I: really? But tum to mumbai mai job karte the

( really? But you used to work in mumbai)

A: haa karta tha pehle par ab mujhr iss company mai job mil gayi

( ya but now i work here in this company)

I: but maine to tumhe dekha nahi office mai

( but i didn't saw you in the office)

A: haa wo main kisi kaam ke liye bhar gya tha anyways now i am back and i am glad hum dono ek hi office mai kaam karenge you have no idea ishu i was missing you so much

( yes actually went out for some work anyways now i am back and i am glad we will work together you have no idea ishu i was missing you so much)

He said while ishita smiles

I: what a coincident abhi aaj itne time baad hum mile aur hum ab same office mai hi job karnge

( what a coincident abhi we are meeting after so long and we are doing job in same office)

A: acha hai naa i will spend some good time with my best friend

He said smiling while raman was not feeling good seeing ishita so frank with abhi but he was not understanding why he is not liking this

A: ishu let's go inside warna late ho jaynge

( ishu let's go inside otherwise we will get late)

He said while ishuta nodded she looks at raman

I: bye raman apna dhyan rakhna please

( bye raman please take care of yourself)

She said while raman nodded and side hugged her

R: take care bye

He said making her smile while abhi was looking at them raman turns to go while ishita and abhi were going towards office

A: ishu ek baat puchu?

( ishu can i ask you something?)

Raman was going but stops listing abhi ishita looks at abhi and nodded

A: are you really happy with raman? I mean jis halat mai tum dono ki shadi hui raman ne tumse shadi ki sirf tumhe suraj se bachne ke liye i don't think uske dil mai tumhare liye koi feelings hogi kya tum sach mai khush ho?

( are you really happy with raman? I mean in which situation you both get married raman marry you only to save you from suraj i don't think he has some feelings for you are you really happy with him?)

He said making her look at him

I: abhi tum nahi jaante raman bhot ache hai in fact i am very lucky that i got raman as my husband raman bhot dhyan rakhte hai mera jo raman mere liye karte hai wo aaj tak kisi ne nahi kiya i am very happy with him

( abhi you don't know raman he is very nice in fact i am very lucky as i got him as my husband he take care of me a lot what he did for me no one did it for me before i am very happy with him)

She said smiling raman listen all this and smiles fully and he leaves from there happily

P.s: that's it for now please guys ignore the mistakes and please do share your reviews will wait for it i request all silent readers also please guys do response as your response encourages  me so please do share your reviews 😊

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww wonderful update yaar 

Ishu was blushing remember that first kiss 

Ishita falling  love with raman 

Raman make breakfast for her

Omg mani...

Raman was jealous seeing mani try to hug her ...

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dr

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it