IshRa FF || Tum Dena Sath Mera || #Thread 5 || Chapter 37 - Page 17 || - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

(No proof read)

Chapter 37

Raman placed English Grammer book in front from Ishita who was sitting on the bed worried. As he kept the books, she asked, "Yeh zaroori hai?"

(Ishita: Is it necessary?)

"Haan.." She made a face when he replied, "Aise sakal maat bana. Mein galne nahi wala hoon. Tuney promise kia hai, iss baar achhe se prepare rahegi.." He reminded her.

(Raman: Yes. Don't make faces, I won't melt down. You promised me that you'll nicely prepare yourself.)

"Haan.. Par aapko pata hai na English aur mera kabhi dosti nahi ho sakta." She pouted.

(Ishita: Yes. But you know, English and me never can be friends.)

"Arey jab itni acchi teacher hai toh subject se dosti bhi ho jayegi." He chuckled and saw her making faces. "Ab natak bandh aur padhai start."

(Raman: When you have a good teacher, then you'll become friend of that subject.)

Raman started teaching her about Articles while she was playing with her pen as she didn't get any interest, Raman noticed and glared at Ishita who was in her own world, he kept staring at her for some time and then snapped his finger in front of her eyes, she pretend to be listening. He raised his eye brow at her. "Mein sunn rahi hoon, Raman." She innocently replied before Raman asked anything.

(Ishita: I'm listening, Raman.)

"Maine toh kuch pucha hi nahi." As he said, Ishita bite her lips being caught. "Woh mein.. Woh.." She stammered while Raman waited for her proper answer. "Mujhse nahi hoga." She stated turning her face away.

(Raman: I didn't ask you anything.
Ishita: I.. I.. I can't do that.)

Raman sighed and made her took at him and cupped her face asking, "Mere liye bhi nahi hoga?" Ishita's heart melted on his polite behavior, she pouted saying, "Aap bohot burey ho.."

(Raman: Can't you do that for me?
Ishita: You're very bad.)

"I know." He winked at her. "Ab dhyan do yaha." He said pointing on her book.

(Raman: Now concentrate here.)

This time, Ishita concentrated on her study and Raman teach her. It was more than an hour, Ishita was steadily sitting at one place and studying but suddenly her eyes fall on the clock. "Aiyyo murugan.." She hit her palm on her head.

"Kya?"

(Raman: What?)

"9 baaj gaye.. Mujhe raat ka khana banana tha.." She was about to gets down but Raman held her hand saying, "Maa aur Neelu hai.. Tum padhai karo."

(Ishita: It's 9pm.. I need to prepare dinner.
Raman: Maa and Neeli will do that. You study well.)

"Par.." Raman glared at her. "Ravan Kumar." Murmuring this, she again sat back.

(Ishita: But..)

Days started to passed. Raman helped Ishita in her study once he returned from office while Rinky helped her rest of the day. Now Ishita is quite learnt English and sometimes she tried to talk, though she did mistakes in pronunciation but Raman, Rinky helped her and teach her correct one.

One such night, Ishita and Raman were returning from shopping and having dinner outside. "Yaar Madrasan.. Aaj toh tuney mujhe impress kar diya." Raman said smiling.  "Pura shopping tuney akele kiya, in fact payment bhi.." He said proudly while remembering when they went to for shopping, Ishita didn't say a word to anyone, all the time she held his hand tightly. "But yaar, I missed something."

(Raman: You impressed me today. You did entire shopping alone, in fact you did the payment.)

"Kya?" She questioned looking at him.

(Ishita: What?)

"Tera self confidence badh raha hai, yeh achha hai but ismein loss mera ho raha hai. Yaad hai, pichli bar jab hum mall gaye theh, tuney mere haat ko kaise tightly pakda hua tha, ek minute ke liye bhi haat nahi chhodha aur aaj.. Purey waqt tuney mujhe aapne piche ghumaya hai." He pouted with disappointment.

(Raman: It's good that, you're getting your self confidence but in between I'm in loss. Remember, last time when we went for shopping in a mall, you held my hand so tightly, didn't leave my hand for a second and today.. You made me follow you all the time.)

"Aww..!!" She pulled his cheek saying, "Aapko toh yeh Ishita zyada pasand hai.. Toh ab bhuktho."

(Ishita: You liked this Ishita more. So, pay now.)

"Din din mere life se romance jaa raha hai." He murmured irritated which was audible to Ishita, she chuckled.

(Raman: Nowadays romance is missing from my life.)

Ishita slide down the car window to inhale the cold breeze when Raman yelled, "Madrasan, AC chal raha hai."

(Raman: Madrasan, AC is on.)

"Toh bandh kardo.. Itne achhe mausam mein AC ki kya zaroorat." She replied cutely and turned her face outside while placing her chin on her arm which was resting on the window.

(Ishita: Then turn it off. Why do we need AC in this beautiful weather..)

It was cloudy weather and cold breeze was touching her face making her hair flying, Raman adjusted the rear mirror to get her beautiful view, he adored her with a smile.

Ishita was enjoying the weather when suddenly she felt jerk on her body, she turned at him and saw him struggling with the car when suddenly the car gets stopped. "Kya hua?" She asked.

(Ishita: What happened?)

"Pata nahi.. Tum baitho, mein dekhta hoon." Saying this he gets down from the car. He checked the car and came to Ishita saying, "Mechanic bulana padega."

(Raman: Don't know. You sit here, I'll check. Need to call a mechanic.)

"Haan.. Toh Mihir ko call karke bolo." She said coming down from the car.

(Ishita: Okay then call Mihir and ask him to bring.)

Giving a nod to her, Raman went aside to call Mihir while Ishita stayed there. But before Raman could call, his eyes fall on her, he gets mesmerized by her beauty, she was looking extremely elegant in her simple look, Raman couldn't stop himself from staring at her when sensing his eyes on her, she flicked her eye brows at him, he nodded and looked away. "Raman beta..!! Aaj toh mauka hai.." He smirked as wicked plan came on his mind.

(Raman: Raman.. Today you have the chance.)

He came to her saying, "Arey yaar.. Yaha network nahi aaraha hai."

(Raman: I'm not getting the network here.)

"Ab..?" She asked worried.

(Ishita: Now?)

"Ab kya? Bhagwaan ne taang diya hai use karo.." He said showing her legs.

(Raman: Now what? God gifted you two legs, use it.)

"Itna lamba rasta.." She said in disbelief.

(Ishita: It's a long distance.)

"Aur koi rasta hai? Aur yeh highway hai, cab nahi milne wala aasani se.."

(Raman: Is any other way left? We are in highway.. We can't get any cab here.)

"Aiyyo murugan." She cried. "Kisne kaha tha shopping ke liye itni durr jane ko..!!"

(Ishita: Oh god.. Who told you to come so far for shopping..!!)

"Oh hello, madrasan.. Yeh shopping ki wajah se nahi, tere idli dhosa khane ki wajah se hua hai.. South Indian restaurant mein dinner karna hai.. Ab kar..!!" He mocked her.

(Raman: Oh hello.. Madrasan.. It's not of shopping.. This happened for your idli and dhosa.. You wants to dinner at South Indian restaurant. Now do..!!)

"Haan.. Thik hai.." She rolled her eyes.

(Ishita: Yeah.. Okay..!)

"Ab chal.." Locking the car, he dragged Ishita from there.

(Raman: Now come..)

They walked few kilometre when Ishita couldn't walk anymore, meanwhile the weather gets worse. It was thundering badly, frightened with the thunders, Ishita grabbed Raman's hand tightly. "It's okay." He politely said.

"Raman aur kitni deir.." She huffed.

(Ishita: Raman, now how long?)

"I think humein aaj raat kahi ruk jana hoga.. Seher se hum ab bhi bohot durr hai." He replied.

(Raman: I think, you need to stay the night somewhere.. We are far away from city.)

"Par, highway pe hotel kaha milega..?"

(Ishita: But where will we get a hotel on highway?)

"Hotel na sahi.. Agar kisi ka koi ghar dikh jaye.." He said looking around.

(Raman: May be not hotel.. But if we find someone's house..)

They started walking again, holding each other's hands, when Raman saw a din light coming from far. "I think waha kuch milega." Saying this, they started walking when suddenly it started raining.

(Raman: May be we will get something.)

Somehow they managed to reach at the house drenched. "Koi hai?" He knocked on the door.

(Raman: Is anyone there?)

He looked at Ishita who was shivering in cold. "Shayad koi nahi hai.. Aao..!!" They slowly walked in and saw no one around there. The hut was made with just fence and straws, a small bed was placed there while few cloths were kept aside.

(Raman: May be.. No one is there.. Come..!!)

"Shayad koi rehta hai yaha.." Ishita said noticing all these.

(Ishita: Maybe someone lives here.)

"Jab ayega, dekha jayega." He replied while while opening his shirt when Ishita turned away blushing.

(Raman: When he'll come, will see later.)

"Raman kya kar kare ho?" She politely asked with closed eyes.

(Ishita: Raman what are you doing?)

He looked at his bare chest and smirked. "Thand lag rahi hai yaar bande ko..!! Aur tumhe bhi toh lag rahi hai.. Meri maano toh tum bhi change karlo.."

(Raman: I'm feeling cold.. And you're also.. You also get change.)

"Yaha.. Aise kaise..!!"

(Ishita: Here? How can I..)

Raman closed the door and searched for clothes when he found a shirt. "Yehi mila.." He said forwarding the shirt.

(Raman: Found it only.)

Ishita looked at the shirt asking, "Yeh?"

(Ishita: This?)

"Aur kuch hai nahi.."

(Raman: Didn't find anything else.)

Taking the shirt, she looked around to change. "Aap bahar jao." She stated looking at Raman.

(Ishita: You go out..)

"Kyu? Arey pati hoon tumhara.."

(Raman: Why? I'm your husband.)

"Phir bhi.. Mujhe sharam aati hai." She said looking away.

(Ishita: So what? I feel shy..)

Sighing on her comment, he managed to make a place with another cloth. "Yaha karlo.." He said pointing at the place.

(Raman: Do it here.)

She went there and changed into the shirt saying, "Raman.. Yeh bohot chota hai.."

(Ishita: It's too short, Raman.)

"Toh yeh kya tumhare kapde ka than hai.." He chuckled and turned at her side and saw her bare legs from opened space. "Ishita change kar liya?" He asked when with shyness, Ishita walked out.

(Raman: Is it your cloth? Ishita, did you change?)

She was looking extremely hot in that shirt which was revealing her milky skin. Raman couldn't resist himself while staring while she blushed in his gaze.

Raman approached to her and held her by shoulder while keeping his eyes into hers, she lowered her lashes. "Raman.."

"Sshh..!!" He placed his finger on her lips and tucked her hair strand behind her ear. "You're looking ravishing, Ishita."

Ishita blushed hard and pushed him slightly to make her way when he caught her hand from behind, her heart beats more faster while her knees go weak. Raman pulled her when her back hits on his bare chest, Raman wrapped his arm around her stomach while with another hand, placed her hair in opposite shoulder revealing her nape and kissed on her earlobe.

Ho...
Maine Khud Ko De Diya Hai Tujhko...
Main Tera..Hoon Tera...
Kaate Na Kate, Leta Hai Ye Karvate...
Din Mera..Din Mera...

He made her turn at him and lifted her chin, she opened her eyes when he entangled his fingers with hers and kissed on her knuckles. He kissed on her forehead, then eyes...

Aa Tujhme Bitaaun Ratiyaan...
Dil Dil Ko Sunaaye Batiyaan...
Ho Tu Mujhme Kahin Pe Bas Jaa...
Ho...Aa...

Raman was going to kiss on her lips when she shyly pushed him and went to another side. He smiled and went to her when they heard thundering, frightened Ishita hugged Raman tightly. She snuggled into his embrace when he wrapped his arms making her comfort.

Tune Chhuaa..Toh Main Dhadakne Laga..
Dil Ki Duaa..Hothon Pe Rakhne Laga...
Tune Chhuaa..Toh Main Dhadakne Laga..
Dil Ki Duaa..Hothon Pe Rakhne Laga...

He picked her in his arms gently and made her sleep on the top while he came on top of her and kissed on her forehead, caressed her hair, "I love you, Ishita."

He slowly leaned on her lips, while she wrapped her arms around his neck and he claimed her lips.

Dil Dil Ko Sunaaye Batiyaan...
Aa Tujhme Bitaaun Ratiyaan..
Tu Mujhme Kahin Pe Bas Jaa...
Ho...Aa...

Next morning, Ishita woke up and found herself sleeping on his chest, she remembered about their romantic moments when she saw lipstick marks on corner of lip. She blushed and wiped it when Raman woke up.

"Kya?" She nodded and about to gets up, he pulled her making her fall on him. "Morning wish nahi karogi?"

(Raman: What? Won't you wish me morning?)

"Good morning.."

"Aise nahi.." He pouted, she blushed when Raman pulled her, they were about to kiss when they heard a knock on the door.

(Raman: Not like this.)

Ishita quickly woke up and wrapped herself with her saree. "Jao dekho.. Zaroor jo rehta hai wohi aaya hoga." Giving a nod to her, Raman sneaked out and saw an old man standing.

(Ishita: Go and check.. May be whose house it is, he came..)

"Kaun hai aap?" The man asked.

(The man: Who are you??

Raman walked out and closed the door behind them. He told him everything who replied, "Koi baat nahi beta.. Barish ki wajah se mein bhi aa nahi paya.. Chalo mera yeh chota ghar tum logo ke kam toh aaye.."

(The man: It's alright, son.. I couldn't able to come for rain.. At least, my little house helped you.)

Meanwhile Ishita walked out dressed and saw their car was there. Raman gave some money to the old man and biding adieu to him, they left from there.

"Raman, humara car yaha kaise aya?" Ishita asked confused. "Aapne toh kisi ko phone nahi kiye theh.."

(Ishita: Raman, how did our car reach here? You didn't call anyone.)

Raman pulled her close to him saying, "Madrasan, romance karne ke liye bohot kuch karna padhta hai." As he said, Ishita blushed sensing it was his plan to have their 'we time'.

(Raman: Madrasan, sometimes we need to do lot of things for romance.)

"Par aapne yeh sab kiya kab?" She asked.

(Ishita: But when did you do that?)

"Tum jab kal change kar rahi thi toh meine Mihir ko message karke bol diya tha.. Toh usne hi yeh sab arrange kar diya." He replied.

(Raman: When you were changing, I messaged to Mihir, so he arranged everything.)

"Yeh sab aapke dimaag mein hi aa sakta hai." She blushed and hid her face in his embrace and soon they headed to their home.

(Ishita: Only you can think in this way.)

(Song: Ragini MMS 2)

Hope you enjoyed. Please do like and drop your valuable comments.

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Pls update soon its a request 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update loved the update  thanks for pm  continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww wonderful update yaar 

Really  amazing dear 

Ishra romance 

Raman teach her 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update soon dr 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Ishita is so cute😛

But she can do anything for raman❤️

Her English is now improving 👏👍🏼

Raman knows how to plan and when😆

Ishita is true......this can come in his mind only 🤣❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman started teaching ishu English. And love ishra romance. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Raman was making ishita learn grammer but she was not concentrating she got caught she said she can't do this raman said for him she agreed he started teaching her daily raman used to teach her after coming from office rest of day rinky used to help her ishitas english got nice one day ishra were coming back from shopping raman was cutely complaining how she now don't need him much for shopping she teased him car suddenly stopped raman got the romantic idea he told ishita car can't get repair as there is no network so he can't call anyone they took shelter in one of hut loved ishra little romance morning scene was nice raman told ishita it was his plan to romance with her she blushed

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update .

Loved ishra romance .

Updt next soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful updt