Loved how Raman told her special

Usha and simmi r pure disgust

Loved how ishra r supporting and shielding each other

Hope everything get well soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=15

Raman comes to pick ishita from office while she was already waiting for him he stop the car in front of her while she smiles seeing him she opens the door and sit inside

R: so sorry ishita kuch emergency thi iss liye late ho gya

( sorry ishita there was some emergency that's why i got late)

I: it's ok raman

R: chale?

He said while she smiles and nodded

They were on the way raman looks at her

R: waise ishita tumne batya nahi kaisa raha tumhara pehla din?

( ishita how was your first day in office?)

I: acha tha raman in fact mere boss bhi bhot ache hai he is very impressed with my work but abhi main bhot thak gayi hoon main to ghar jaate hi so jaaugi

( it was good raman in fact my boss is very nice he is very impressed with my work but now i am really tiered i will sleep after reaching home)

She said while he looks at her

R: ishita humko aaj raat party mai jana hai tumhe yaad hai naa pata hai priya ka subhe se kayi baar phone aa chuka hai so tum time par ready ho jana

( ishita today we have to go to tge party priya called me so many times since morning so please get ready on time)

He said while ishita made a face

I: mera to bilkul maan nahi kar raha sirf raman ke liye jaa rahi hoon pata nahi aisa kya hai uss priya mai jo raman uski itni taarif karte nahi thakte

( i really don't want to go there i am going only for ramam don't know what is so special in her that raman praises her so much all the time)

She thought while raman looks at her

R: ishita kya hua kaha kho gayi?

( ishita what happened where are you lost?)

He said looking at her while she nodded soon they reach home

At night

Ishita was ready for the party wearing black colour backless and sleeveless gown and wear silver colour earrings and straight her long hair and did minimum makeup she was looking very beautiful she look herself in mirror and blush thinking about his reaction but she was feeling little awkward as she was wearing such dress for the first time she brought the gown when she went shopping with raman she want to wear the western dress as raman compliment priya that day when they met her in shopping mall so she want to wear it for him to see his reaction she adjusting her dress when raman comes there

R: ishita are you ready? Hum chale

( ishita are you ready? Let's go)

He was saying but stopped looking at her he was surprised seeing her like this he always seen her in sarees or in suit but for the first time he saw her in western attire she was looking very gorgeous the choora and sindoor in her partition and mangalsutra in her neck her symbol of marriage were adding beauty to her look raman was lost in her he was unable to take his eyes off her though he admire her beauty many times but today there was something different which was pulling him towards her he was looking at her without blinking his eyes while ishita was blushing feeling his gaze on her he walk towards her while she was looking down blushing raman comes to her and touch her cheeks and make her look at him both looked at each other

R: beautiful

He said huskily in her ear making her blush

I: sach mai sundar lag rahi hoon

( really am i looking beautiful?)

She said loooking at him

R: aaj sabki nazar sirf tum par hi hogi

( today everyone will look only at you)

He said making her smile

I: sabka to nahi pata par aapki nazar mujh pe rahe mujhe bas usse matlab hai

( i don't know about anyone i just want you to look at me only )

She said looking at him while he smiles

R: meri nazar to haat hi nahi rahi tumse

( i am already not able to take my eyes away from you)

He said making her blush he put his arm around her waist pullimg her closer to him while she looks at him they get lost in each other and share beautiful eye lock after sometime raman broke the eye lock and looks away

R: let's go hum late ho rahe hai

( let's go we are getting late)

He said while she nodded and soon they both leaves from there

After sometime ishra reach to the party as ishra were going inside ishita hold raman's hand tightly while he looks at her and smiles and wrapped his arm around her making her smile both enter in the party together as ishra went inside priya comes to them she hugs raman happily

P: raman i knew it tum zaroor aaoge

( raman i knew it you will come)

R: mujhe to aana hi tha tumne itne pyar se jo bulya tha tumhe kaise mana kar sakta tha?

( i had to come because you call me how can i say no to you?)

He said smiling while ishita did not like seeing raman hugging her

R: anways ye tumhare liye congratulations

( anyways this is for you congratulations)

He said giving her flower bouquet

P: thank you raman tumhe aaj bhi yaad hai i love roses

( thank you raman you still remember that i love roses)

She said smiling she looks at ishita and hugs her

P: hii ishita you are looking so pretty

I: thank you

She said and smiled a little

R: priya kunal kaha hai? I want to meet him

( priya where is kunal? I want to meet him)

He was saying when a man comes there and stand next to priya

P: here is he kunal meet my friend raman maine tumhe batya tha naa iske baare mai

( here is he kunal meet my friend raman i told you about him remember)

K: oh ya hello raman nice to meet you

R: same here and congratulations

K: thank you

He said while raman hugs him while ishita was still confuse raman looks at her

R: meet her she is my wife ishita

K: hello ishita

I: hello

R: ishita he is kunal priya ka would be husband

( ishita he is kunal priya's would be husband)

He said making ishita surprise

R: priya i am very happy for you finally you get your life partner and you are getting engaged

( priya i am.very happy for you finally you get your life partner and you are getting engaged)

P: thank you raman

I: congratulations priya

P: thank you ishita

They were talking when shagun comes there

S: hii priya hii kunal

She comes and hugs them while ishra gets confuse seeing her there shagun looks at them

K: raman ishita meet her she is my friend shagun

S: oh hii raman you are also here what a pleasant surprise

She said and come forward to hug him but he show his palm and stops her while shagun made a face

S: oh hii ishita tum bhi aayi ho raman ke saath waise aaj to tum bhot badali hui lag rahi ho

( oh hii ishita you are also here with raman today you are looking different)

She said looking at her from top to bottom

K: hey shagun tum jaanti ho raman aur ishita ko?

( hey shagun do you know them?)

S: ya bhot ache se jaanti hoon

( ya i know them very well )

She said while ishra were trying to ignore her priya and kunal got busy in attending other guests while ishra went inside

R: ye shagun iss party mai kya kar rahi hai? I just don't like her

( what is shagun doing here? I just don't like her)

I: raman wo kunal ki friend hai chodo naa aap apna mood khrab maat karo

( raman she is kunal's friend leave it naa please don't spoil your mood )

R: ishita tumne dekha nahi wo kaise baat kar rahi thi

( ishita didn't you saw how was she talking)

I: raman just ignore her naa uski wajeh se aap upset maat ho please

( raman just ignore her don't get upset because of her Please)

She said while he smiles and nodded

I: waise aapne mujhe batya kyu nahi ki priya ki engagement hai

( why you didn't tell me about priya's engagement?)

She said looking at him while he smiled

R: agar bata deta to tumhe jealous hote hue kaise dekhta?

( if i told you before then how could i see you getting jealous?)

I: what jealous main kyu jealous hougi priya se?

( what jealous why will i get jealous from priya?)

R: maine to priya ka naam bhi nahi liya

( i didn't even took priya's name)

He said making her look at him

I: haa to mujhe pata hai aap uski baat kar rahe ho aur aap mere sawal ka jawab do naa aapne mujhe kyu nahi batya?

( i know raman you are talking about her only and you just give answer to my question why didn't you tell me?)

R: actually i want to tell you but kal jab priya call aaya to maine dekha tum kaise gussa ho gayi thi so maine socha kyu naa tumhe thoda tease kiya jaaye because i know jab bhi main priya se baat karta hoon to tum kaise react karti ho jabse priya mili hai tumhara behaviour change ho gya hai ab mujhe nahi pata aisa kyu ho raha hai tum kyu priya se jealous feel karti ho?

( actually i want to tell you but when priya call me yesterday i saw you got angry so i thought to tease you i know how you react when i talk with priya your behaviour is changing since i meet priya i don't know why is this happening why are you getting jealous from priya?)

He said teasing her

I: raman please stop it main kyu jealous hougi priya se? Aap baar baar aisa kyu keh rahe ho aap batao main kyu jealous hougi usse main to usko ache se jaanti bhi nahi wo aapki friend hai so main kyu jealous hougi usse?

( raman please stop it why will i get jealous? Why are you saying this again and again? Why will get jealous from her i didn't even know her well she is your friend so why will i get jealous from her?)

She said looking at him while he hold her hand and pull her to himself

R: shyad tum nahi chathi wo tumhare pati ke karbeeh aane ki kossish kare

( maybe you don't want her to come close to your husband)

He said while she looks at him

I: i am not jealous raman aisa kuch nahi hai ok

( i am not jealous raman it's not like that ok)

She said looking down while he smiled looking at her he made her look at him

R: ab tumhe jealous feel karne ki zaroort nahi hai kyunki priya ne to apna life parnter chun liya hai tumhe chinta karne ki zaroort nahi hai tumhara pati sirf tumhara hi hai

( now you don't need to get jealous because priya got her life partner you don't need to worry your husband belongs to you only)

He said looking in her eyes while she blush listing this and their eyes get locked shagun was looking at them she fumed in anger seeing them like this

S: iss ishita ko main nahi chodugi mere raman ko mujhse door kar diya aur ab uske saath itni khushi se reh rahi hai main isko ko raman ki life se nikal ke rahugi raman sirf mera hai aur main usko paa ke rahugi kisi bhi kimat par

( i will not leave this ishita she snatched raman from me and now she is so happy with him i will throw her out of raman's life raman is only mine i will get him back at any cost)

She thought and smirked

After sometime party was going priya and kunal exchange the rings while everyone claps for them and congratulate them while shagun's eyes were fixed only on ishra she was fuming in anger seeing them so happy with each other

After sometime shagun saw ishita standing alone as raman was talking with someone shagun goes towards her

S: kya hua ishita akele khadi ho? oh shyad raman ko sharam aa rahi hogi tumhare saath rheke kyuki wo tumhe apni biwi nahi manta

( what happen ishita why are you standing alone? I think raman must be feeling ashamed with you because he don't consider you as his wife)

She said making ishita looked at him

I: shagun first of all tumhe mere aur mere husband ke bich interfere karne ki zaroort nahi hai aur dusri baat agar mere pati ko mere saath sahram aa rahi hoti to wo kabhi mujhe apne saath party mai nahi leke aate

( shagun first of all you don't need to interfere between me and my husband and secondly if my husband feel ashamed because of me then why will he bring me to this party with him?)

She said while shagun made a face

S: whatever but ye baat tum bhi ache se jaanti ho raman ki life mai tumhari koi jagah nahi hai wo majboor hai tumhare saath rehne ke liye bhot jald tum dono ka divorce bhi hone wala hai shyad tum bhool rahi ho

( whatever but you also know this very well that you don't have any place in raman's life he is living with you because he is helpless i think you are forgetting that very soon you both are getting divorce )

I: mujhe sab yaad hai shagun tumhe hamare rishte ki fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai just mind your own business hum dono ki life mai interfere maat karo raman tumse keh chuke hai naa unko tume koi interest nahi hai to tum unka picha kyu nahi chodti? Aur mujhe bhi tumse baat karne mai koi interest nahi hai so excuse me

( i remember everything shagun you don't need to worry about our relationship just mind your own business and stop interfering in our life raman told you already that he is not interested in you so why don't you leave him alone and even i am not interested in talking with you so please excuse me)

She said and was going from there

S: agar raman mujhme interested nahi hai to wo tume bhi interested nahi hai tum uski biwi to ban gayi par wo tumhe kabhi biwi hone ka haak nahi dega tumhe kabhi uska pyar nahi milega kyunki wo tumse pyar karta hi nahi hai aur jiss shadi mai pyar naa ho uska kya matlab?

( if raman is not interested in me then he is also not interested in you and you are his wife but he will never give you rights of his wife because he don't love you and what is meaning of this marriage when there is no love)

She said making ishita look at her

S: ye baat tum bhi jaanti ho ishita tumhari raman ki life mai kya jagah hai wo bhot acha hai iss liye usne tumse shadi to karli par tumhe kabhi uski life partner hone ka haak nahi milega bhot jald tum dono ka divorce ho jayega phir tum raman ki life se hamesha ke liye door chali jaaogi raman to kisi aur se shadi karke khush rahega aur tum bilkul akeli ho jaaogi pata hai kyu? because you don't deserve raman you will never get his love

( you also know this ishita raman is very good that's why he got married to you but you will never become his life partner very soon you both will get divorce then you have to go away from raman's life forever and raman will get married to someone else and you will be alone you know why? because you just don't deserve raman you don't deserve his love you will never get his love)

She said and smirked and goes from there while ishita was still thinking about her words she don't want to get effected with her words but she was feeling bad listing her a tear fall from her eyes when raman comes there she wipes it immediately before he can notice it

R: ishita what happen?

She looked at him and nodded faking smile he was about to say something when his phone rings

R: sorry ishita urgent call hai i have to attend main abhi aata hoon

He said while she nodded while raman went out to attend the call seeing this opportunity shagun goes behind him

Raman was talking with someone on phone when shagun comes there and smiles she went to raman and hold him from behind while raman gets shocked

R: doctor sharma i will call you after sometime

He said and hung the call and looks at shagun

S: raman i missed you so much

Raman got angry and he hold her hand and pushed her away

R: shagun behave yourself maine kaha tha naa mujhse door raho

( shagun behave yourself i told yoi naa stay away from me)

He said angerily while shagun smiles and come towards him

S: oh come on raman band karo ye drama i know tum bhi mujhse bhot pyar karte ho i know tumne uss ishita se shadi sirf majboori mai ki i know you love me raman and i also love you a lot raman i can't live without you

( oh come on raman stop this drama i know you also love me i know why you got marry to that ishita i know you love me raman i can't live without you)

She said touching his cheeks while raman withdraw her hands

R: i don't love you shagun why don't you understand just stay away from me

( i don't love you shagun why don't you understand just stay away from me)

S: kyu tum uss ishita se pyar karte ho kya uss ladki se uss behn ji si raman wo tumhare layak nahi hai

( why do you love that ishita? That girl raman she don't deserve you)

R: mind your language shagun she is my wife

( mind your language shagun she is my wife)

S: wife really she is your wife?

She said and start laughing

S: issi liye to tum usko divorce de rahe ho naa come on raman i know your choice tum kabhi ishita jaisi ladki se pyar nahi kar sakte she doesn't deserve you raman we both are made for each other raman i love you a lot see what a coincident hum dono itne dino baad phir aaj iss party mai mile tum jitni bhi kossish karlo raman par tum mujhse door nahi reh sakte we are perfect for each other

( that's why you are giving her divorce come on raman i know your choice you can never love someone like ishita she don't deserve you raman we both are made for each other i love you a lot sew what a coincident we both meet each other after so long in this party however you try you can not stay away from me we are perfect for each other)

She said making him look at her

S: raman wo ishita to kuch dino mai tumse door chali jayegi par main hamesha tumhara saath dugi trust me raman i love you a lot i know you don't love that ishita to tum mujhse kyu door bhaag rahe ho? Raman main tumhe wo har khushi dugi jo tum chathe ho ek baar mujhe chance to do main tumhari har zaroort puri karugi jo shyad wo ishita kabhi puri nahi kar sakti

( raman that ishita will go away from your life in few days but i will always there for you trust me raman i love you i know you don't love that ishita why are you going away from me raman? I will give you all the happiness you want raman just give me a chance i will fulfil all your wishes which that ishita can never fulfill )

She said touching his face while raman was feeling disgusting listing her

S: come on raman tumhe darne ki zaroort nahi hai isme kuch bhi galat nahi hai waise bhi ishita to sirf naam ki biwi hai tumhari kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega ek baar haa keh do raman main tumhe har khushi dugi i will give you everything raman let's go and check in some hotel room just think about it

( come on raman you don't need to worry there is nothing wrong in it that ishita is only your namesake wife no one will get to know about this raman just say yes for once i will give you all the happiness i will give you everything let's go and check in some hotel room just think about it raman)

She said holding his hand keeping it on her face

R: shagun stop it

He said pushing her hand away

S: come on raman main jaanti hoon har ek admi ki kamzori kya hoti hai i know tum mujhe mana nahi kar paaoge just give me a chance a raman tum ishita ke baare bhool jaaoge main tumhe bhot pyar dugi let's have some fun tonight raman see i am looking so hot how can you say no to me?

( come on raman i know weakness of every man i know you can't deny me just give me a chance you will forget that ishita i will love you a lot let's have some fun tonight raman see i am looking so hot how can you say no to me? )

She said coming closer to him trying to kiss him while raman gets angry and pushed her away

R: stop it shagun i can't believe it tum itni ghatiya ho tumhe sharam nahi aati aisi baatien karte hue just stay away from me i just hate you samjhi tum mere aur meri biwi se door raho mujhe tumhare jhoote pyar ki koi zaroort nahi hai to band karo apna drama please

( stop it shagun i can't believe this you can stoop so low don't you have any shame just stay away from me i just hate you understand stay away from me and my wife i don't need your fake love so please stop your drama)

He said shouting at her while she gets angry she looks at him

S: raman tum kyu nahi samjh rahe i love you agar main tumhe koi khushi dena chathi hoon to isme problem kya hai? Wo tumhari so called wife tumhara usse divorce ho jayega wo chali jayegi tumhari life se why don't you understand raman wo tumhare type ki nahi hai meri taraf dekho raman kya kami hai mujh mai? Main khoobsurat hoon rich hoon tumhari tarah successful bhi hoon to what's the problem just think about it raman

( raman why don't you understand i love you if i want to give you some happiness then what's the problem? You will get divorce with your so called wife why don't you understand she is not of your type just look at me i am perfect i am beautiful i am rich i am successful so what's the problem just think about it raman)

She comes to him and hugs him raman gets angry and he pushed her away

R: bas shagun bhot ho gya maine kaha naa mujse door raho mujhe tumhare jhoote pyar ki koi zaroort nahi hai main ache se janta hoon tum mujhse nahi mere bank balance se pyar karti ho i am not interested in you so please just get lost aur rahi baat ishita ki ishita tumhari jaisi nahi hai so meri ishita apne saath kabhi compare maat karna wo tumhari tarah mere paiso ke liye mere piche nahi hai hamari shadi jaise bhi halat mai hui ho usne hamesha biwi hone ka faraz nibhya hai hamesha mera saath diya ek perfect life partner ki tarah wo hamesha mera dhyan rakhti hai hamesha saath deti hai mera aaj tak sabne mujhse apne fayde ke liye hi pyar kiya par ishita meri zindagi mai pehli insan hai jisne bina kisi expectations ke hamesha meri khushiyon ka dhyan rakha main apni family hote hue bhi hamesha akela feel karta tha par usne aake mujhe ye ehsas karvya ki ab main akela nahi hoon usne mere liye wo sab kiya jo ek sacha life partner karta hai but you know what iske badle mai usne kabhi kuch nahi manga kabhi mujhse pyar nahi manga jo uska haak hai

( stop it shagun enough is enough i told you naa just stay away from me i don't need your fake love i know very well you don't love me you love my bank balance i am not interested in you just get lost and don't even compare yourself with my ishita she is not with me for my money like you she fulfill all the duties of a wife she was always there for me like a perfect life partner she always took care of me everyone loves me for their needs but she was always there for me without any exceptions as my wife she doesn't even expect love from me she is very selfless unlike others i always feel alone even after living with my family but ishita made me realise there is someone who care for me ishita did everything for me but she never asked for anything she doesn't even expect love from me which she deserves)

He said looking at her while ishita listen everything her eyes get moist

R: and you know what shagun i am proud of my wife bhot lucky hoon main jo mujhe ishita jaisi wife mili tum kabhi bhi uske jaisi nahi ban sakti shagun aur rahi baat hamare divorce ki to uski fikar tum maat karo wo hum dono ka personal matter hai main nahi chatha koi bhi hamari personal life mai interfere kare so just stay away from us agar meri biwi ke baare mai kuch bhi galat kaha ya usko hurt karne ki kossish ki to main choduga nahi tumhe samjhi and now get lost from here

( and you know what shagun i am proud of my wife i am very lucky that i got her you can never become like her and please you don't have to worry about our divorce it's our personal matter don't interfere in our life stay away from us if you said any word against my wife or try to hurt her in anyway i will not leave you now get lost from here)

He said while shagun looks at him angrily and leaves from there

Raman was going inside when he saw ishita standing there looking at him with teary eyes

R: ishita tum

He was saying while she come to him and hugs him tightly without saying anything at first he gets surprised with sudden hug then he also hugs her back caressing her hair after sometime she broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

He asked with concern while she nodded and wipes her tears

I: mere pati itne ache hai mujhe kya ho sakta hai?

( my husband is so good what can happen to me?

She said looking at him smiling while he looks at her confuse

I: maine sab kuch sun liya raman aapne shagun se jo kuch kaha maine sab kuch suna

( i heard everything raman i heard everything you said to shagun)

She said while he looked at her

I: thank you raman thank you mujhe apni life mai itni importance dene ke liye maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha main aapke liye itni important hoon

( thank you raman thank you for giving me so much importance i never thought that i am so important for you)

She said while he smiles and cupped her face

R: to ab pata chal gya naa? Maine shagun se jo kaha wo sab sach tha ishita kabhi tumse nahi keh paya par aaj kehta hoon jo kuch maine shagun se kaha wo sach hai tumhare aane ke baad sab badal gya tumhare aane se pehle main bhot akela feel karta tha ishita aisa lagta tha main kisi ke liye important nahi hoon sab bas apne matlab ke liye mujhse pyar karte hai par tumhare aane ke baad aisa laga jaise kisi ko sach mai meri fikar hai tum sach mai mere liye bhot important ho ishita

( so now you know it naa whatever i said to shagun is true i never said this to you whatever i said to shagun is true everything changed since you come in my life i feel very alone when you are not in my life i always feel that i am not important to anyone everyone love me for their needs but after you come in my life i realise that only you are in my life who really cares for me you are really very important for me ishita)

He said with moist eyes while ishita's eyes also filled with tears she smiles and hugs him again while he also hugs her back and smiles they hugs each other tightly

After sometime ishra were going home it was raining heavily ishita was looking out of window while raman was driving both were looking at each other every then and now suddenly raman's car stopped in mid way

R: shit isko bhi abhi khrab hona tha ishita tum betho main dekhta hoon kya fault hai aur please bhar maat aana baarish bhot ho rahi hai aur ye road bhi bhot sunsan hai pata nahi koi help bhi milegi ya nahi

( shit i think car broke down ishita you sit here only i am going to check the fault and please don't come out it is raining heavily and this road is also very deserted don't know we will get any help or not)

I: raman please dhyan se

( raman please be careful)

R: don't worry main abhi aata hoon

( don't worry i will just come)

He said while ishita nodded he went out to check the fault in car while ishita was sitting inside she was getting bore so she switch on the music she blushed remembering raman's words she looks out and smiles she comes out of car and close her eyes enjoying the rain and slowly she start dancing on music while raman looks at her

R: ishita ye kya kar rahi ho maine kaha tha bhar maat aana

( ishita what are you doing i told you naa don't come out)

He said looking at her

I: offo raman kuch nahi hoga dekho naa kitna maza aa raha hai you know what i just love rain mujhe baarish mai dance karna bhot acha lagta hai aaj itne dino baad yun baarish mai dance karne ka moka mila hai come naa raman aap bhi aao bhot maza aaye

( offo raman nothing will happen you know what i just love rain i love dancing in rain it's feel really good today i got this chance after so long to dance in rain come on raman it will be fun)

She said happily

R: ishita bacho ki tarah behave maat karo chalo andar betho maine mihir ko call kar diya hai wo humko pick karne aayega tum chalo yaha se

( ishita please don't behave like kids go and sit inside i call mihir he is coming to pick us)

I: raman aapne wo gana nahi suna dil to bacha hai jee kabhi kabhi apne dil ke bache ko bhar aane dena chaiye ek baar try karke dekhiye bhot maza aayega

( raman didn't you hear that song dil to bacha hai jee sometimes we should let the kid inside us come out just try once raman it will be fun)

She said looking at smiling and start enjoying the rain happily while raman nodded his head in disbelief seeing her behaving like kids while ishita was just enjoying the rain fully and raman couldn't control himself from admiring her he was smiling looking at her seeing her all lost he also walk towards her with slow stops he was all lost in her while she was dancing like kids she didn't even noticed him suddenly she got disbalnaced she was about to fall but raman hold her and pull her towards her holding from waist while she looks at him both shared intense eye lock ishita broke the eye lock and was going while he hold her hand pulling her to himself and hold her tightly wrapping his arm around her waist making her look at him

R: can i also join the dance?

He said looking in her eyes while she just smiled he hold her hand in his and they both start dancing on the song

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
Main Dekhoon Tujhe Aankhein Bharke..
Tu Lage Mujhe Pahli Baarish Ki Duaa..

Tere Pahloo Mein Rah Loon..
Main Khud Ko Paagal Kah Loon..
Tu Gam De Ya Khushiyaan
Sah Loon Saathiyaa..

Koi Nahi, Tere Siva Mera Yahaan..
Manzilein, Hain Meri To Sabh Yahaan..
Mita De Sabhi Aaja Faansle..
Main Chahoon Mujhe Mujhse Baant Le..
Zara Sa Mujhmein Tu Jhaank Le..
Main Hoon Kya..

Ooo..
Aaeee..Aeee..Aaa..
Pahle Kabhi, Na Tune Mujhe Gham Diya..
Phir Mujhe, Kyoon Tanha Kar Diya..
Guzaare The Jo Lamhe Pyaar Ke
Hamesha Tujhe Apna Maan Ke..
To Phir Tune Badli Kyoon Adaa..
Yeh Kyoon Kiya..

Ooo..Ooo
Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
Main Dekhoon Tujhe Aankhein Bharke..
Tu Lage Mujhe Pahli Baarish Ki Duaa..

Tere Pahloo Mein Rah Loon..
Main Khud Ko Pagal Kah Loon..
Tu Gam De Ya Khushiyaan, Sahloon Saathiyaa

After the dance raman hugged her from behind while she closed her eyes

He touch her shoulder and make her turn towards him she landed on his chest he touch his face while she looked at him he kissed her forehead lovingly keeping his lips on her forehead for little longer while she closed her eyes seeing her lost in his touches he kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks making her feel goosebumps while he cupped her face and bring his lips near her while she open her eyes and looks at him he caressed her lips with his thumb making her shiver while he was lost in her

Their lips were few inches apart he looked in her eyes asking her for her permission while she just closed her eyes giving him much needed courage finally he put his lips on hers

He start kissing her softly while her hands automatically went behind him she wrapped her arms around him while he start chewing her lips softly while she start pulling him more into herself slowly soft kiss turned into passionate he bite her lower lip making her moan he enter in her mouth and start kissing her with full passion while she also start responding back slowly after a long passionate kiss they broke the kiss in need of air both looked at each other 

He pull her to himself and took her lips in his again for another kiss while she also wrapped her arms around him this time kiss was more passionate they kissed each other for long after sometime they finally broke the kiss in the need of air both looked at each other while she hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her hugging her tight caressing her back while she closed her eyes his lips were touching her neckline making her feel goosebumps they were hugging each other tightly that even air cannot pass through them both were lost in the moment  when they hear horn of car both come out of their world and broke the hug and saw a car coming towards them the car stops in front of them and window gets open

R: mihir

M: so sorry raman bhot late ho gya tu please gussa maat karna aur ye kya aap dono bheeg kaise gaye? Aap dono ko car mai hi wait karna chaiye tha

( so sorry raman i got late please don't get angry and what is this how did you both get drenched in rain? You should wait in the car)

He said while ishra looked at each other ishita blushed and looks down unable to meet eyes with him

R: mihir tu please ye sawal karna band kar jaldi chalo

(mihir please stop asking questions and let's go)

M: haa sorry come naa

He said while ishra settled in his car raman sits on front sit with mihir while ishita sits behind

M: raman chale?

He said while raman nodded and they leaves from there

On the way ishra were looking at each other through mirror every then and now both were thinking about the moments they shared ishita hug herself and blush hard remembering their first ever kiss she was still shivering feeling his soft touches and she was loving this new found feeling

p.s: that's it for now so i added english translation of all dialogues on the special request one of my reader please guys do tell me how's it and please ignore the mistakes 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Part 13

Lovely update

Pretty long it was

It was fun reading it

Ishita was so cutely jealous

Loved how Raman told her special

Usha and simmi r pure disgust

Loved how ishra r supporting and shielding each other

Hope everything get well soon

Thanks di

Glad you liked it

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful updt

Loved how ishra r coming closer

Loved their moments

They care for each other very much

Loved how he supported her to taking up the job

Miku understands raman's feelings

Waiting for the party 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update............ 

Raman defend ishita in front of shagun..... 

Thanks for the pm dear 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

And love the way raman gave back to shagun. Ishra are coming close to each other. Love ishra scene. Ishra shared their first kiss.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita looks so cute when jealous 😆

She bowled raman with her killer looks😉

He knew she gets jealous and was enjoying teasing her🤣
Loved how raman gave it back to shagun for badmouthing ishita👏👏❤️

Ishita was so happy seeing her importance in his life❤️

Finally they shared first passionate moment❤️❤️😉