Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Puttar is winning hearts all over again:) Please update soon!!

Thanks dear 

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Nice update..

It's nice that Mihir put some sense into Raman...

Raman announced Ishita as his wife and give her all rights....

Finally Mihika stood for herself and told the truth to Raman..

Raman threw Ashok out of the house..

Hope Raman will realize Usha's real intentions soon..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Thanks dear 

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Nice update 

Loved it 

Thanks dear 

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thanks dear 

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thanks dear 

Glad you liked it

Will update soon.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=12

Raman was talking to someone on phone ishita comes there and looks at him after attending the call raman turns and looks at her

R: ishita tum aa gayi mihika thik hai naa ab?

( ishita you come is mihika fine now?)

I: haa raman wo thoda pareshan thi par maine usko samjha diya hai she is fine abhi apne room mai rest kar rahi hai

( haa raman she was little upset but i made her understand she is fine now she is taking rest in room)

R: thank you ishita aaj tumhari wajeh se hi mujhe ashok ka sach pata chala agar tum nahi hoti to mujhe to kabhi pata hi nahi chalta aur bechari mihika chup chap sab kuch bardash karti rehti

( thank you ishita today because of you i learned truth of ashok if you were not there then i will never learn this truth and poor mihika will keep bearing everything silently)

I: thanks to mujhe aapko kehna chaiye raman ye baat jaante hue bhi ki ashok aapka bhai hai aapne sach ka saath diya usko uske kiye ki saza di aapki jagah koi aur hota to ye nahi kar pata aaj meri nazro main aapke liye izzat aur bhi badh gayi

( i should say thanks to you raman even after knowing that ashok is your brother you punished him for his mistake if there is anyone else at your place then he will not do this today my respect for you is raised)

She making him smile

R: ishita maine wahi kiya jo sahi tha main to ashok ko jail bhejna chatha tha par maa ne mujhe majboor kar diya tha main usko saza nahi dilva paya but am happy ki ab wo mihika se aur hamari family se door chala gya hai aur ab main usko kabhi wapis nahi aane duga uski galti ki koi maafi nahi hai

( ishita i did what is right i want to send ashok to the jail but maa forced me i couldn't punished him but am happy that he is out of ours life and i will not let him come again i can never forgive him)

I: you are right raman ashok ki galti maafi ke layak nahi hai but i hope usko apni galti ka ehsas ho jaye aur raman abhi humko mihika ka ache se dhyan rakhna hoga usko ye feel nahi hona chaiye wo akeli hai humko aise hi uska saath dena hoga

( you are right raman ashok does not deserve forgiveness for what he did but i hope he realise his mistake soon and raman now we had to take care of mihika she should not feel that she is alone)

R: don't worry ishita mihika ko iss ghar mai koi problem nahi hogi aur maine neil se baat karli hai wo mihika aur ashok ke divorce ke papers ready karva dega main nahi chatha mihika ka ashok ke saath koi bhi rishta rahe mihika ko apni life mai aage badhna chaiye aur ye tab hi hoga jab uska aur ashok ka divorce hoga

( don't worry ishita mihika will not face any problem in this house and i had talk to neil he will make divorce papers of mihika and ashok i don't want any relation between mihika and ashok mihika should move on in her life and it will happen once ashok and mihika will get divorced)

I: aapka faisla bilkul sahi hai raman main aapke saath hoon

( your decision is right raman i am with you)

She said making him smile

R: ishita main hospital jaa raha hoon tum mihika ka dhyan rakhna aur apna bhi

( ishita i am going to hospital you take care of mihika and yourself too)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: raman aap do minute ruko main abhi aapke liye breakfast bana ke laati hoon

( raman you just wait for two minutes i will bring breakfast for you)

R: nahi ishita uski zaroort nahi hai main already late hoon tum fikar maat karo main bhar se order karke kuch kha luga tum breakfast kar lena aur mihika ko bhi karva dena abhi main chalta hoon take care

( no ishita it is not needed i am already late you just don't worry i will order something for me you had your breakfast with mihika i am going take care)

He said patting her cheeks while she smiles and nodded while he leaves from there

I: koi itna acha kaise ho sakta hai? Aur kitni baar mera dil jitoge aaj mere dil mai aapke liye respect aur bhi badh gayi raman

( how can someone be so good? How many time you will win my heart raman? Today my respect for you has raised )

She thought and smiles

At night

Raman return home late night as usual ishita was waiting for him he went to freshen up while ishita heat the food for him and they both sits together to have dinner both were having dinner silently

R: ishita aaj maa ne tumse kuch kaha to nahi mere jaane ke baad? I know wo bhot pareshan hai kyuki maine ashok ko ghar se nikal diya main jaanta hoon maa uske liye tumhe blame kar rahi hogi

( ishita did maa said anything to you after i left? I know she must be very upset because i throw ashok out of the house i know maa must be blaming you for that)

I: raman aisa kuch nahi hai mummy ji ne mujhse kuch nahi kaha unho ne to mujhse thik se baat bhi nahi ki bhot upset thi

( raman mummy ji did not said anything to me she did not even talk to me properly she was very upset)

R: i know maa ko dukh hua hai but i am sure unko jaldi samjh aa jayega maine jo kiya thik kiya aur maine neil se baat ki hai jaldi ashok aur mihika ka divorce bhi ho jayega aur maine mihika ke appa ki reports bhi check ki aaj aur main kal se hi unka treatment shuru kar duga wo jaldi thik ho jayege

( i know maa is hurt but i am sure soon she will realise what i did is right and i had talk to neil mihika and ashok will get divorce soon and i had check mihika's appa's reports i will start his treatment soon and he will be fine soon)

I: i hope wo jaldi thik ho jaye bechari mihika bhot tensed rehti hai unko leke

( i hope she gets fine soon she is very tensed because of him)

R: waise mihika kaha hai? Usne dinner kiya ?

(where is mihika? Did she have dinner?)

I: haa raman maine usko dinner karva diya tha abhi wo so rahi hai

( yes raman i made her eat dinner now she is sleeping)

R: acha hai abhi dheere dheere uski life normal hone lagi hai

( good her life will become normal slowly)

He said while ishita nodded after having dinner both went to their room to sleep

Next morning

Ishita woke up while raman was still sleeping ishita went to washroom to freshen up after sometime she comes out and looks at raman he was still sleeping

I: ye raman ko kya ho gya aaj? Itni der to kabhi nahi sote

( what happened to raman? He never sleep so much)

She thought and went towards him
to see him she sits near him

I: raman

She looked at him and touch his hand and gets shocked seeing his face filled with red rashes

I: oh god ye kya hua? Raman aap thik ho naa? Raman please uatho

( oh god what is this? Raman are you fine? Raman please get up)

She said caressing his hair while he woke up and looks at her

I: raman aap thik ho naa?

(raman are you fine?)

She said looking at him while he got up scratching his face and arms

I: raman ye itne rashes kaise hue? raat tak to aap thik the

( raman how did you get so many rashes you were fine at night)

R: haa wo kal raat ko khaana khaya tha naa usme shyad black pepper tha aur mujhe usse allergy hai kal raat ko bhi bhot itching ho rahi thi par maine socha subhe tak thik ho jayega

( yes it's because of food i had last night i think there was black pepper in it and i had allergy from it i am having itching from night but i thought i will be fine till morning)

I: i am so sorry mujhe nahi pata tha aapko allergy hai

( i am so sorry i didn't knew this)

R: it's ok ishita tumhari koi galti nahi hai

( it's ok ishita it's not your fault)

I: raman aapne kal raat ko hi mujhe kyu nahi batya? Abhi dekho kya haal ho gya hai

( raman why did you not tell me at night? See what happen to you now)

R: itni raat ho gayi thi tum so rahi thi aur main tumhe disturb nahi karna chatha tha tum fikar maat karo ishita main thik hoon main abhi anti allergy pill le luga to thik ho jaauga bhot zada itching ho rahi hai abhi

( i don't want to disturb you at night you was sleeping you don't worry i will be fine i will take anti allergy pill)

I: nahi raman aap koi medcine nahi loge aap bas do minute wait karo main abhi aati hoon

( no raman you will not take any medcine you just wait for two minute i will just come)

She said and got up

R: par tum kaha jaa rahi ho?

( but where are you going?)

I: raman main aapki allergy thik karne ke liye ek paste tyar karke laati hoon hamare gaon mai jab kisi ko aise allergy hoti thi to ghar pe ek antiseptic paste tyar karte the aap dekhna aapke sare rashes thik ho jayege

( raman i will make a paste for your allergy in our village if anyone get allergy from something we used to make a paste at home you will be fine after applying it)

R: ishita uski zaroort nahi hai

( it is not needed ishita)

I: raman main jaanti hoon main aapki tarah koi badi doctor to nahi hoon par aap mujh pe thoda vishwas to kar sakte ho naa

( raman i know i am not any big doctor like you but still you can trust me)

She said making him look at her

R: aisi baat nahi hai ishita mujhe tum par vishwas hai

( it's not like that ishita i trust you)

He said looking at her while she smiles

I: main abhi aati hoon

( i will just come)

She said and goes from there while raman lay down on bed again

Ishita was making paste for raman in kitchen when mihika comes there

Mi: bhabhi aap ye kya kar rahi ho?

( bhabhi what are you doing?)

I: mihika wo actually raman ko kal raat allergy hogi unko black pepper se allergy hai aur pata nahi maine galti se khaane daal di aur ab unko rashes ho gaye hai iss liys unke liye ye paste bana rahi hoon isse unke rashes thik ho jayege

( mihika actually raman got allergy he had allergy from black pepper and i add black pepper in his food last night because i didn't know about it and now he get rashes that's why i am making this paste for him)

Mi: main aapki kuch help karu bhabhi?

( should i help you bhabhi?)

I: nahi mihika bas ho hi gya main jaa rahi hoon raman waha kabse wait kar rahe honge

( no mihika it is done i am going raman must be waiting for me)

Simmi who was standing on the door listen all this she made a face and goes from there

After making paste ishita was going towards her room when usha comes in front of her and bangs with ishita making bowl of paste fall from her hand

U: andhi ho kya dekh kar nahi chal sakti?

( are you blind can't to walk properly?)

She said shouting at her

I: am sorry mummy ji

She said picking the bowl which fall down

I: thank god thoda sa bach gya

( thank god still something is left)

U: ye kya kiya tumne? ganda kar diya naa sab kya hai ye sab

I: mummy ji wo ye raman ke liye unko allergy ho gayi hai to main ye paste unke liye bana ke laayi thi

( mummy ji this is for raman he got allergy so i made this paste for him)

U: wo sab tu baad mai karna pehle ye sab saaf kar

( you can do all this later first clean all this)

I: par mummy ji raman

U: maar nahi jayega wo agar tu nahi gayi to

( he will not die if you didn't go)

She said while ishita looks at her shocked

I: mummy ji aap kaisi baatien kar rahi ho main

( mummy ji what are you saying)

U: chup kar tu zada raman ka hamdard banne na natak maat kar jaise tere aane se pehle to koi uska dhyan hi nahi rakhta tha

( just shut up stop doing this drama like only you care for raman like no one can for him when you was not here)

I: par

(but)

U: chup kar kaha naa apna ye drama naa sirf raman ke saamne karna tu usko pagal bana sakti hai mujhe nahi teri wajeh se aaj mera beta ghar se bhar hai ab to khush ho naa tum? Tu aur tera pati ab aaram se raho

( shut up do this drama in front of raman you can make him fool not me because of you my son is thrown out of the house are you happy now? You and your husband canive peacefully now)

I: mummy ji ye baat aap bhi jaanti ho raman ne ashok ko ghar se kyu nikala aap please raman ko blame maat karo unho ne jo kiya sahi kiya raman aapse kitna pyar karte hai kitni respect karte hai aapki aapko dukh naa ho iss liye to raman ne ashok ko jail nahi bheja

( mummy ji you also know that why raman throw ashok out of the house please don't blame him he did what is right raman loves you so much he respect you a lot he did not send ashok to jail so that you did not feel bad)

U: haa to usne mere bete ki zindagi to barbad kar hi di naa aur ye uska mere liye pyar aur respect sab bas dikhava hai ache se jaanti hoon main usko

( he ruined life of my son and his love and respect for me is just a show off)

I: mummy ji aap please dheere bolo raman ne sun liya to unko bhot bura lagega

( mummy ji please speak slowly if raman hear this he will feel bad)

U: usko bura lage ya acha mujhe koi farak nahi padta aur tu mujhe maat sikha samjhi jaa apne pati ke paas jaa

( i don't care if he feel good or bad and you don't teach me understand just leave from here and go to your husband)

She said and leaves from there raman who was standing outside his room listen everything and he feel baad seeing usha's behaviour his eyes get moist he wipes his tears and went inside the room

Ishita goes to the room and saw raman sitting on the bed lost in thoughts

I: i am sorry raman aapko itni der wait karna pada wo kya hai naa galti se mere haath se paste gir gya but thank god sara nahi gira abhi kuch bach gya i think ye kaafi hoga i am sure aapko isse zaroor aram milega

( i am sorry raman i make you wait for so long actually the paste fall from my hand by mistake but thank god some paste is left i think it will be enough i am sure you will feel better)

She said looking at him

I: raman kya hua aap thik ho naa?

( raman what happened are you fine?)

Raman looks at her and nodded

I: aap pehle please aaram se betho main aapko ye paste laga deti hoon aap fikar maat karo aap thik ho jaaoge

( first you sit here i will apply this paste on your face you just don't worry you will get fine)

She said while he looks at her ishita sits near him

R: ishita maa ne nahi pucha mere baare mai?

( ishita did maa ask about me?)

He said making her look at him

I: nahi raman wo mummy ji to mujhe mili hi nahi shyad apne room mai hogi agar unko pata chalta to unko kitni fikar hoti aapki aur aapko dekhne chali aati

( no raman i didn't even meet her i think she is in her room if she get to know about you she will get worried for you and she will come to see you)

She said looking at him while raman was amazed seeing ishita hiding the truth from him so that he did not feel bad

R: kitna kuch bola maa ne tumhare baare mai ek baar bhi mera haal jaane ki kossish nahi ki aur tum mujhse ye baat chupa rahi to taaki mujhe ye baat sun kar bura naa lage tum itni achi kyu ho ishita?

( maa insults you so much she did not even ask me about me once and you are not telling me this so that i did not feel bad why are you so nice ishita?)

He thought looking at her

I: raman kya hua aap thik ho naa?

( raman what happen are you fine?)

She said seeing him lost in thoughts while he nodded

I: i know aapko bhot taklif ho rahi hogi koi baat nahi abhi main ye paste laga rahi hoon you will feel better

( i know you how are you feeling i will apply this paste you will feel better)

She said and start applying paste on his face while he was looking at her without blinking his eyes while she was busy applying paste on his face after applying it on his face she start applying it near his neck while he opens first two buttons of his shirt

I: raman zada itching to nahi ho rahi?

She said looking at him while he nodded in no

I: dekho kitne rashes ho gaye hai raman aap bhi naa agar kal raat ko hi mujhe utha ke bata dete to itna zada hota hi nahi

( see so your face filled with rashes raman you should tell me in night then this will not happen)

She said and start applying paste on his neck slowly going down while he closed his eyes feeling her soft touches while she was also feeling goosebumps with his proximity she touches his bare chest making him feel goosebumps he looks at her while she was feeling butterfly in her stomach she also looks at him and they shared intense eye lock both were few inches apart raman tucked her hair stand behind her ear while she close her eyes feeling his touch he looks at her and pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes he touch her cheeks making her looked at him while he was already looking at her he bring his lips closer to her while she close her eyes their lips were few inches apart raman was about to put his lips on hers when his phone rings both realise their position and parted away immediately

R: i am sorry main wo

I: it's ok

He said while ishita looks down while raman picks his phone

R: hello

Ishita looks at him and looks down feeling awkward

R: haa aaj main hospital nahi aa pauga meri tabiyat kuch thik nahi hai tum mere saare appointment kal tak ke liye postpone kardo ya phir dr sharma ko bol do aaj mere saare appointment wo dekh lenge main unse baat kar luga

( i will not come to hospital today i am not well you postpone all my appointments till tomorrow or told doctor sharma he will handle everything i will talk to him)

Ishita was going seeing him busy on call but raman holds her hand while she looks at him

R: ok main tumse baad main baat karuga

( ok i will talk to you latter)

He said and hungs the call and looks at ishita

I: raman main abhi aati hoon aapko bhook lagi hogi naa aapke liye breakfast le aati hoon

( raman i will bring breakfast for you i know you must be hungry)

She said and was going but raman hold her hand and pull her towards himself making her fall on his chest making her look at him

R: thank you ishita aaj se pehle kisi ne mera itna dhyan nahi rakha jab bhi bimar hota tha to koi nahi hota tha mere paas mera dhyan rakhne ke liye khood hi apna dhyan rakhta tha par aaj pehli baar aisa laga ki mera dhyan rakhne wala bhi koi hai thank you

( thank you ishita no one take care of me like this before whenever i fall ill i used to take care of myself but now first time i feel there is someone for me to take care of me thank you)

He said while she looks at him

I: raman aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai aap mere husband ho mere best friend ho to aapka dhyan nahi rakhugi to kiska rakhugi?

( raman you don't need to say thanks to me you are my husband and my best friend so i will take care of you)

She said making him smile

I: par aap meri adat maat daal lena warna baad mai aapko mushkil hogi jab main chali jaaugi aapki life se main hamesha thodi rahugi aapka dhyan rakhne ke liye

( but don't get used to me otherwise it will be difficult for you after i leave i will not stay with you always to take care of you)

She said while he looks at her shocked

I: bas kuch hi time hai phir to hum alag ho jayge naa?

( now few time is left then we will not be together)

She said looking at him while he was not able to say anything

R: hamara divorce ho jayega uske baad bhi tum mujhse milne aaogi naa? Mera saath to nahi chodogi naa? Tum nahi hogi to sabke hote hue bhi mai akela pad jaauga shyad mujhe tumhari adat ho gayi hai

( will you come to meet me after our divorce ? You will not leave me alone naa? If you are not there with me i will be alone now i am used to you)

He said looking in her eyes

I: nahi raman main aapka saath kabhi nahi chodugi hum dono ek saath ho ya naa ho aur aapke ilava mera hai hi koun duniya mai aap nahi honge to main bilkul akeli pad jaaugi

( no raman i will never leave you alone no matter we will be together or not i don't have anyone else then you if you also not there with me then i will left alone)

She said with moist eyes while he wipes his tear with his thumb and pull her for hug he hugs her tightly at first she was shocked but then she also hugs him back they hug each other before also but today it was a different feeling for both of them they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug

I: raman aap rest karo main aapke liye kuch khaane ko laati hoon hum dono aaj room mai hi breakfast kar lenge

( raman you take rest i will bring something for you we will have breakfast together)

She said while he smiles and nodded

R: thik hai tab tak main bhi freshen up ho jata hoon

( ok till then i will get freshen up)

Ishita leaves from there while raman was still thinking about her

R: ishita maine socha nahi tha tumhari itni adat ho jayegi mujhe pata nahi tum nahi hogi to kya hoga mera?

( ishita i never thought i will get used to you so much i don't know whatwill happen to me when you were not there with me)

He thought and went to freshen up after sometime ishita comes in room making breakfast for both of them they both had breakfast together silently after having breakfast they both talk for sometime after sometime raman fall sleep keeping his head on her shoulder ishita looks at him and smiles she made him lay down on bed properly while he hold her hand in sleep and fall sleep keeping her hand under his face while ishita looks at him she tries to take her hand out of his hold but he was holding her hand tightly she did not want to disturb him so she sits near him and start admiring him he was looking very cute while sleeping she smiles looking at him and start caressing his hair lovingly he come closer to her and sleeps keeping his head near her she was feeling goosebumps with his proximity she closed her eyes and soon she also fall sleep in same position

After sometime raman woke up and saw ishita sleeping keeping her head on his chest he smiles looking at her and he was about to touch her face but stops himself he got up without disturbing her and went to washroom after sometime he comes out ishita also woke up and she looks at him

I: raman i am so sorry mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab meri aankh lag gayi

( raman i am so sorry i didn't realise when i fall sleep)

She said and got up

R: it's ok ishita tum kyu sorry keh rahi ho? In fact mujhe tumhe thanks kehna chaiye sach mai tumhari paste kamal kar diya dekho main bilkul thik ho gya sare rashes gayab ho gaye

( it's ok ishita why are you saying sorry? In fact i should say thanks to you really your paste was amazing see i am totally fine)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him and come towards her and looks at him

I: dekha maine aapse kaha tha naa mujh pe vishwas rakho aap bilkul thik ho jaaoge

( see i told you naa just trust me you will be fine)

R: haa tum thik keh rahi ho mujhe lagta hai mujhse badi doctor to tum ho doctor ki dawa bhi itni jaldi asar nahi karti tumhare haathon mai sach mai jaadu hai

( yes you are right i think you are biggest doctor then me even doctor's medcine doesn't effect so fastly you have magic in your hands)

He said making her smile

I: ab main doctor ki biwi hoon to itna talent to mujh main bhi hoga

( i am doctor's wife so i also had some talent in me)

She said while he smiles and nodded

R: ab mujhe koi bhi problem hogi ya main bimar paduga to main apne iss personal doctor se hi ilaj karvauga tum hamesha mujhe aise hi treat karogi naa? Bolo

( now if i had any problem or i fall ill then i will get treated by my personal doctor you will always treat me like this naa? )

He said pulling her towards himself while she looked at him and smiles she nodded they both looks at each other and smiles

I: mujhe kuch kaam hai hai main abhi aati hoon

( i had some work i will come soon)

She said and leaves from there while he smiles looking at her

At night

Ishita and mihika was making dinner in kitchen when usha comes there

U: mere bete ko ghar se bhar niklva kar khood aaram se reh rahi hai iski wajeh se mera beta aaj iss ghar se bhar hai itni taklif mai hai isko bhi khush rehne ka koi haak nahi hai

( she is so happy throwing my son out of the house because of her my son is thrown out of the house my son is not happy so she also don't deserve to be happy)

She thought looking at mihika

U: bhot khush ho naa tum mere bete ko ghar se niklva kar?

( you are really happpy throwing my son out of the house)

She said making ishita and mihika look at her

Mi: mummy ji aap kya keh rahi ho main

( mummy ji what are you saying?)

U: chup kar tu aaj teri wajeh se mera beta ashok ghar se bhar hai tu iss ladki ki wajeh se apne pati ke khilaf chali gayi mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi arey ye ladki to hamara ghar todna chathi hai aur tu iska saath de rahi hai par tu bhool rahi hai tu iss ghar mai ashok ki wajeh se hai uski biwi hai tu aur agar ashok hi iss ghar mai nahi hai to tujhe bhi iss ghar mai rehne ka koi haak nahi hai chal nikal mere ghar se bhar

( just shut up because of you my son ashok is out of the house you went against your husband because of this girl i did not expect this from you this girl want to break our house and you are supporting her in this but you are forgetting that you are in this house because of ashok and when ashok is not here then you also don't deserve to stay here get out of my house)

She said and holds mihika's hand

Mi: mummy ji

I: aap ye kya kar rahi ho mummy ji?

( what are you doing mummy ji?)

U: tu bich mai maat bol main apni bahu se baat kar rahi hoon samjhi

( don't speak between us i am talking with my daughter in law)

She said and takes mihika out holding her hand while ishita goes behind her

U: agar thodi bhi sharam hai to apna chera maat dikhana kabhi nikal jao yaha se

( if you still have some shame then don't show me your face again get lost)

She said pushing her away while ishita hold her while mihika cries looking at her

I: mummy ji please aap mihika ke saath aise behave nahi kar sakti

( mummy ji please you can't behave like this with mihika)

Si: ab tum sikhaogi maa ko unko kaise behave karna hai maa main to kehti hoon isko bhi hamare ghar se bhar nikal do ye sab iski wajeh se hi hua hai

( now you will teach maa how should she behave maa throw her out of our house all this is happening because of her only)

Simmi also comes there and looks at ishita

U: tu thik keh rahi hai simmi sab kuch sirf iski wajeh se hi ho raha hai isne mere bete ke saath jo kiya uske baad mera dil kar raha hai iski jaan hi le lu

( you are right simmi all this happen because of her what she did with my son i want to kill her)

She said looking at ishita angerily

R: maa

Raman also comes there usha looks at him

R: bas bhi karo maa aap kyu ishita se itni nafrat karti ho?

(stop it maa why did you hate ishita so much?)

U: lo aa gya apni biwi ka saath dene

( here he come to support his wife)

R: haa duga main iska saath zaroor duga kyuki ishita ne kuch galat nahi kiya mujhe samjh nahi aa raha aapko kya ho gya hai?

( yes i will do because ishita has not done anything wrong i am not understanding what is wrong with you?)

He said come towards ishita

R: ishita mihika tum dono apne room mai jao please

( ishita mihika you both go to your room please)

U: mihika ko iss ghar mai rehne ka koi haak nahi hai jab uska pati hi uske saath nahi hai to uska iss ghar mai rehne ka koi haak nahi hai

( mihika had no right to stay in this house if her husband is not here then she also have no right to stay here)

R: maa kya papa ke jaane ke baad aapka iss ghar mai rehne ka haak khtam ho gya? Aap bhi to papa ke bina iss ghar mai reh rahi ho

( maa did you not have any right of staying in this house after dad's death? You are also staying here without him)

He said making usha shocked

R: maa main ye nahi keh raha papa ke jaane ke baad aapka ghar pe koi haak nahi hai par jitna haak aapka hai iss ghar pe utna hi mihika aur ishita ka bhi hai ye dono iss ghar bahu hai aur ashok ho naa ho mihika se uska haak koi nahi chin sakta

( maa i am not saying that you have any right on this house after dad but ishita and mihika had equal right on this house as you they both are daughter in law of this house and no matter ashok is here or not no one can snatch mihika's rights from her)

U: tu kitna badal gya hai raman aaj tu apni biwi ki wajeh se mujhse aise baat kar raha hai

( you have changed so much raman you are talking with me like this because of your wife)

R: main nahi badla maa par shyad aap badal gayi ho anyways maine jo kehna tha wo keh diya aur haa agar iss ghar mai kisi ne meri biwi ke saath kuch bhi galat karne ki kossish ki to main ishita ke saath ye ghar chod ke chala jaauga

( no maa i did not change but i think you are changed anyways i said what i want to say and if anyone in this house tried to do anything wrong with my wife then i will leave this house with ishita)

He said making ishita look at him while usha gets shocked listing this

R: i hope aap mujhe galat nahi samjogi ishita chalo

( i hope you will not get me wrong come on ishita)

He said and hold ishita's hand

R: mihika tum bhi jao apne room mai

( mihika you also go to your room)

He said while mihika nodded raman holds ishita's hand and takes her from there while usha and simmi were fuming in anger seeing this

Si: maa aapne dekha iss ishita ne raman bhai ko puri tarah apni taraf kar liya ab hum kya karenge?

( maa did you see how ishita made raman bhai in his side now what will we do?)

U: iss whakht kuch bhi karna thik nahi hoga agar raman sach mai ye ghar chod ke chala gya to hamara sapna kabhi pura nahi hoga raman ka vishwas dobara jitne ke liye usko apni taraf karne ke liye pehle ishita ko apne raaste se hatna hoga par uske liye humko sahi moke ka intzaar karna hoga

( at this time we can't do anything if raman really left the house then our dream will never come true we had to remove ishita from our way to win raman's trust again but for that we have to wait for right time)

She said while simmi looks at her and nodded

Time start passing like this ishra were coming closer while raman was realising that usha is just pretending to be nice to him her true colours were coming in front of him slowly while on other side usha was just trying to find a chance to throw ishita out of ramam's life

One day

Ishra went to watch movie as it was sunday and raman was also free after watching movie they went to shopping mall

Ishra were busy in shopping when a girl wearing black colour short dress comes there

G: raman

Raman looks at the girl and smiles

R: priya what a pleasant surprise

( priya what a pleasant surprise )

He said and hugs her while ishita gets confused seeing her

P: oh come on raman ache se jaanti hoon tum to mujhe bilkul bhool hi gaye

( oh come on raman i know very well you forget me)

R: aisa nahi hai main kabhi tumhe bhool sakta hoon?

( it's not like that i can never forget you)

He said while she smiles

P: tum to bilkul nahi badle raman abhi bhi utne hi handsome ho

( you had not change raman you are still very handsome)

R: aur tum bhi kaha badli ab bhi utni hot lagti ho

( and even you didn't change you still look very hot)

He said looking at her smiling while ishita looks at her from top to bottom

P: tum bhi naa raman kabhi nahi badal sakte

( you can never change raman)

She said hiting him on shoulder raman smiles looking at her while ishita made a face seeing them

I: raman

She said making him looked at her

R: oh sorry priya main tumhe ishita se introduce karan to bhool hi gya meet her she is my wife ishita and ishita ye hai meri college friend priya

( oh sorry priya i forget to introduce you with ishita meet her she is my wife ishita and ishita she is my college friend priya)

She said introducing them to each other

P: hello ishita so nice to meet you

She said while ishta fake smile

I: same here

P: raman tumne shadi karli aur batya bhi nahi

( raman you got married and you didn't even told me)

R: sab kuch hua hi itni jaldi mai mujhe bhi pata nahi chala

( everything happen in hurry even i didn't realise it)

He said smiling

P: waise tumhari love marriage hui ya arrange?

( anyways it was love marriage or arrange?)

She said while ishra looks at each other

P: i am sure arrange marrige hui hogi kyuki tum to kabhi pyar mai vishwas nahi karte the mujhe yaad hai college mai sabhi ladkiyan tum par marti thi aur tumhe kisi ladki mai koi interest nahi tha college mai mere ilava aur kisi ladki se baat nahi karte the

( i am sure it is arrange marriage because you never trust on love i remember all girls in the college were behind you but you was not interested in any girl you never talk to any other girl in collge expect me)

R: haa mujhe yaad hai

P: waise raman tumne shadi kaise karli? Tum to hamesha kehte the tumhe shadi karne mai koi interest nahi hai aur tum kabhi shadi nahi karoge aur ab dekho shadi karli agar shadi karni hi thi to mujhse kar lete mujhme kya kami thi

( raman how did you get married? You always said that you will not get married and you get married if you really want to get married then you can get marry me is there any fault in me?)

She said looking at him smiling while ishita gets shocked listing this

R: your bad luck

P: you are right ishita you know what you are very lucky raman bhot acha hai i am sure wo hamesha tumhe khush rakhega

( you are right ishita you know you are very lucky raman is very nice i am sure he will always keep you happy)

She said while ishita smiles

P: raman tum dono honeymoon pe nahi gaye abhi tak?

( raman did you both went for honeymoon?)

She said while raman nodded

P: koi baat nahi jab bhi tum dono ko honeymoon pe jana hoga naa to london hi jana issi bhane hum dono mil lege

( no worry whenever you guys want to go to honeymoon you can come to london and we can meet there)

R: ya sure why not?

He said smiling

P: waise aaj kal to mai yahi delhi mai hoon to tum dono mere ghar zaroor aana

( nowadays i am here in delhi you both can come to my home)

R: haa kyu nahi hum zaroor ayenge

( ya sure we will come)

P: acha abhi main chalti hoon main late ho rahi hoon tumhare paas mera contact number hai naa? I will call you hum phir milege

( ok now i am going i am getting late you have my contact numer? I will call you and we will meet again)

R: haa jab chaho

( ya whenever you want)

He said while priya smiles and hugs him while ishita was not liking all this she made a face priya looks at her

P: bye ishita

She said and hugs ishita while she fakes smile

I: bye

She said while priya looks at raman

P: bye raman

R: bye

He said while priya leaves from there ishita looks at raman

I: ab kya usko bye karte rahoge chali gayi wo

She said making face while raman looks at him and gets confuse seeing her behaviour

R: kya hua tumhe?

( what happen to you?)

I: kuch nahi abhi chalo

( nothing let's go)

She said holding his hand while he looks at her while she takes him from there holding his hand

P.s: please guys ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was proud of raman that he stood up for the right👏👍🏼

Loved the way she was taking care of him

For the first time, the thought of divorce brought tears in their eyes ❤️😃