Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Ada.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part one: 

Next morning, 

Toshiji- mihika puttar Raman nu utha de, ishita ko lene jana hai na use! 

Mihika- ji mummy ji. 

Mihika was going to wake up Raman but before she could knock on his door, he appeared fresh in front of her and said- good morning bhabhi. Mai ishita ko lene hi jaa raha hu. Don't worry kuch hi der me apki behna apke paas hogi.

Mihika just nodded and smiled and let him go. Raman went wishing his mom good morning and saying- maa ishita ko lekar aata hu sab saath me breakfast karenge.

Toshiji- puttar mr and mrs iyer ke liye mithai le jaa saath. Tu pehli bar unke ghar jaa raha. Khali haath mat jaa.

R- ok maa. And he left with his car.

On the way, Raman bought sweets for iyers and reached their house all gelled up in a blue shirt and black jeans while his light stubble made him more handsome. Iyers welcomed him warmly and brought coffee for him.

Mrs iyer- Raman, tumse to beta hum pehli baar mil rahe. Mihika aur Mihir ki shadi me tum nahi thr na.

R- ji haan aunty, mai newyork gaya hua tha. Mera passport bhula gaya tha use banne me time lag gaya warna mai zarur hota apne bhai ki shadi me. 

Mr iyer smiled and said- kanna hamare saath breakfast karoge? Tumhari aunty ne idli sambhar banaya hai.

Raman made faces listening as he despised south indian dishes but faking a smile said- don't mind uncle ghar par sab ishita ka wait kar rahe. Sab saath me bf karenge.

Mrs iyer - haan kanna hume bhi nikalna hai ek ghante me. Saying so she called ishita from her room.

Ishita- aayi amma. 

She came wearing her earrings when Raman lifted his face to glance her. His eyes fixed at her seeing her clad in a beautiful blue anarkali suit with light makeup and dark gloss on her rosy lips. Bangles were making noise in her hands when come in contact. Her hair was open till her waist and she was looking adorable. Though Raman had seen her in wedding albums and videos but seeing her just in front of her made his heart skip a beat. He was lost in admiring when mrs iyer voice broke his chain of thoughts. 

Mrs iyer- kanna apna aur sabhi ka khayal rakhna. Will miss you baby. She said kissing on her forehead. 

Ishita smiled and said looking at Raman- chalein? 

Raman nodded lost in her and soon they left with her suitcase after bidding bye to iyers. 

In car, Raman was driving and thinking- ishita is so beautiful yaar! Haan pictures me dekha tha tab bhi khubsurat hi lagi thi but jab wo mere nazro ke saamne ayi tab to saansein hi meri thaam li. But I should control myself. Wo mihika bhabhi ki sister hai moreover kya pata uska koi boyfriend ho. Hoga kyu nahi kitni khubsurat hai ishita! 

He was thinking and driving while ishita who was sitting beside him shifted  her eyes at him and thought- Raman ji kitne handsome hain. Bilkul waise jaise har ladki apna life partner chahti hai. Inki to girlfriend hogi jo ki mujhse kahi zyada khubsurat hogi. But kya guarantee ki ho. Nahi bhi ho sakti hai. Niharne me kya problem hai? Mai to khojungi inme apna humsafar! 

Raman looked at her from the core of his eyes and found her staring at him with a soft smile. He liked it but didn't want to admit it as he wanted to hold down his horses to fall in love with her.

R(breaking the ice between them)- so ishita, what are you doing?

Ishita got shocked as she thought he caught her staring at him openly- huh? Mai apko taar  nahi Raman ji. Sachchi. Mai to bas bahar ka nazara dekh rahi thi.

Raman giggled in his mind and said casually to make her comfortable- nahi I mean? What are you studying?

Ishita smacked her head mentally for blurting out everything and answered- I'm doing MBA, last year. And what about you Raman ji?

R- please don't call me raman ji. Mai bachcha hu abhi. Mai Raman hu so just call me Raman! He requested making a cute face while she smiled and said under her breathe- aur cute bhi ho ap.

R- kuch kaha tumne?

I- yes maine pucha Raman ap kya kar rahe ho?

R- mujhe to papa ka business sambhalna hai so just completing my MBA this year. Same as you.

Ishita smiled and thought-  that's so good. Murugan, please mujhe confirm kara dijiye unki koi girlfriend nahi. Please.

Soon they reached bhallas house. Toshiji and mihika welcomed ishita very warmly. They chit chat for sometime and sat for breakfast. On the breakfast table, IshRa were stealing glances at each other. Though, whenever their eyes met they looked away in embarrassment. But did a disco dance mentally for that. After breakfast, 

Toshiji- ajj to sunday hai, mihika tu chahe to ishita puttar ko shopping le jaa ya phir movie dekhne chali jaa. Hamari bachchi ko kisi chiz ki kami nahi honi chahiye. Mai pammi ke ghar jaa rahi raat tak laut aaungi puttar. She said caressing Ishita's hair. Mihika nodded smilingly and took ishita to her room. 

Mihi- tu baith idhar mai tere jiju se baat kar ke aati hu. 

Ishita- apne patidev ki yaad aa rahi meri akka ko. She hugged mihika and teased.

Mihi- chup kar badmash! Jaa tu fresh hole mai aati hu. She blushed and left.

Ishita looked around humming a song and went to stand in front of mirror. She took off her earrings and was trying to open the knot of her suit which got intermingled with each other. She tried hard but she couldn't do it. She looked for mihika but she was not around and the door was open when Raman entered the room with his mobile in his hand.

R- bhabhi hotspot share karo to mer...

His words freezed in his mouth seeing ishita trying to open the knot while her hair was tied in a bun and she was looking very beautiful. Their eyes met and they shared a eyelock for a while.

R- I'm sorry mujhe ana nahi chahiye tha.

Ishita- no it's okay, can you help me. Mujhse khul nahi rahe ye.

She asked downcasting her eyes feeling his gaze on her. He nodded and came near her. Though he wanted to resist but her fragrance and the smell of her hair wasn't trying to let him to that. He tried opening the knot when his fingers touched her back and shivers ran down through both of their nerves. Ishita closed her eyes not able to take this while Raman saw her reaction through mirror. He didn't want to make a embarassed situation for both of them and quickly opened the knot saying- ho gaya.

I- thank you Raman.

Raman smiled looking down and escaped from there not able to meet her eyes while ishita blushed recalling their tiny moment.

Hope you liked the update. If yes then please hit the like button and comment so I come up with great updates to entertain you. I'll update the character sketch tomorrow. 

Thank you.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update .

Updt next soon .

Thanks for pm 

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi 

Thanks for the update 

Enjoyed reading 

Ishra are cute 

Mihir and Mihika are elder to ishra 

Can’t wait to read next update 

Pls continue soon 

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update. 

Thanks for pm. 

Update soon 

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ab toh I'm waiting for IshRa to confess and be tied in matrimony. Sweet update, update next part soon.

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Mihika was going to woke up raman so he can go and pick ishita but before that raman came he was all ready to go toshiji asked him to take sweets for iyers as he is visiting them for first time raman brought the sweets he reached iyer house amma appa welcomed him happily so raman was out of india he was not able to attend mimika wedding raman hate south indian food hehe he was lost in Ishitas beauty he was ogling at her ishra pov was lovely aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi hai ishita is so cute she blurted she is not staring at him he giggled their talk was nice ishra were glancing at each other secretly ishra little moment was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely ishra moment.

Ishra  are liking each other but not sure if the other is available .

Toshiji seems to be a nice chr.

None are suspecting anything between ishra .

Stolen moments .

Pl update soon.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely start

Ishra r cute

Updt soon