IshRa SS:koi mujhko yun mila hai #3 Last part on page 17 on 9/6

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends here i am with a new thread of one of my ongoing story koi mujhko yun mila hai i am updating this story after long time hope you guys remmber it here i am giving a small summary of this story 

Summary 

In this story Ishita runs away from her marriage as she loves subbu she comes to delhi to meet him but she reach delhi she got into a trouble as some goons start chasing him and raman saves her from goons and raman falls for her at first sight he took ishita to his home as she don't know where subbu lives later ishita comes to know that subbu betrayed her he never loves her after it raman supports her and get married to her as her amma blames her for his appa's bad health condition ishra got married and slowly ishita also fall in love with him seeing his true love for her they faced many problems after their marriage but at the end their unconditionally love wins over everything now ishra are together happily and they got married again and new phase of their relation begins 

So this is the story i will update next part soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=45

Raman takes ishita to room their room was decorated beautifully with candles and flowers for their first night

R: dekho hamari first night ki sari tyari kardi simmi ne

Ishita smiles looking at him he put her down and went to lock the door ishita was looking around smiling raman comes to her and hugs her from behind

R: aaj finally mera sapna pura ho gya maine jab tumhe pehli baar dulhan ke roop mai dekha tha to maine soch liya tha shadi karuga to sirf tumse aur finally aaj hum phir ek ho gaye

He said making her smile

I: raman maine bhi kabhi nahi socha tha ki mujhe aap miloge aur mai bhot khush hoon ki mai apni shadi se bhaag gayi agar mai nahi aati to aapse kabhi nahi mil paati mujhe mera sacha pyar mil gya thank you so much raman aap nahi hote to shyad mai zinda nahi hoti

She said with teary eyes he make her turn towards him

R: aaj ka ye moment bhot special hai ishita please aise roke iss moment ko spoil maat karo tum jaanti ho naa mai tumhe rote hue nahi dekh sakta

He said wiping her tears with his thumb she closed her eyes feeling his touch

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly keeping his lips on her forehead for little longer

Then he kissed her eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he rubbed his thumb on her lips making her weak on knees he looked at her and take her lips in his for passionate kiss she put her arms around him and start pulling him more into herself after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air both looked at each other he touch her face she closed her eyes and turn her back towards him he hold her from behind and remove her duppta from her head making it fall down he open her hair and keep it on one side and start kissing her neckline making her weak on knees he kissed her bare shoulder making her feel goosebumps

He start dropping wet kisses on her neckline making her lose herself completely she turn towards him and hugs him tightly he broke the hug and picked her in his arms and take her to bed he made her sit on the bed

He removed her mangtika and kissed her temple She closed her eyes feeling his touch Then he removed the big nose ring and kissed her eyes and nose while she clutched the sheet in pleasure he cupped her face and make her look at him and take her lips in his again for a passionate kiss while his hands were busy in removing the rest of jewellery after a long passionate kiss they broke the kiss he looked at her and kissed her forehead softly

she closed her eyes He made her lay down on the bed and come top of her and bend down and remove her waist band kissed her navel making her moan his name in pleasure he looked in her eyes she blushed and hugs him he smiles and wrapped his arms around her he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck she closed her eyes and start pulling him more into herself

He remove her necklace and start dropping wet kisses on her neckline making her lost herself completely he gave her love bite making her moan his name loudly in pain he start dropping wet kisses on her neckline soothing her pain he remove her earrings and bite her earlobe making her moan in pleasure he removed all her jewelry one by one and start dropping kisses all over her face he open hook of her blouse and start kissing her bare back making her moan his name in pleasure he remove her blouse and start kissing her front making her lose herself completely she start pulling him more into herself he remove her under cloth and start kissing her front he take her orbs in his mouth and start sucking it hungrily making her moan his name loudly in pleasure soon he remove all the clothes from her body he removed his clothes also they were all naked in front of each other and he was busy in loving her in most passionate way while she was just moaning in pleasure giving him more access over herself she also start kissing his bare chest making him moan her name in pleasure Both were lost in their pool of passion

After long passionate love making ride he finally entered into her marking her his again both rocked in sync and he fell on her feeling his extreme a tear fall from her eyes he drank her tears and kissed her eyes

R: are you fine?

She smiles and nodded

I: i love you raman

She kissed her bare chest and keep her head on his chest he pecked her hair softy

R: i love you too jaan

He said and start kissing her bare body making her lost herself completely she start pulling him more into herself he cover themselves with sheet and they both again start loving each other passionately after two three session of passionate love making they both finally fall sleep in each other arms

Next morning

Ishita woke up first while raman was still sleeping she smiles remembering last night moments she looked at him and kissed his forehead lovingly

I: kitne cute lagte hai sote hue

She said pecking his lips softly she wrapped herself in the sheet and get up slowly not to wake him up she takes her clothes and went to freshen up after sometime she comes out of washroom wearing red colour saree while her was wet she went towards mirror to get ready she start drying her wait her making some water drops falls on raman's face who was sleeping peacefully raman open his eyes and looked at ishita and smiles seeing most beautiful view in front of his eyes he got up from bed slowly and wear his clothes he went towards her with slow steps and hugs her from behind she looked at him through mirror and smiles

I: Good morning dear hubby

R: Good morning meri jaan

He said kissing her cheek making her smile

R: tum itni jaldi kyu uath gayi? Hum kal sari raat nahi soye mujhe to abhi bhi neend aa rahi hai

I: to aap jaake so jao

R: kya karu itna khoobustrat nazara dekh ke sone ka dil nahi kar raha you so bad kal raat bhi mujhe sone nahi diya aur ab bhi mujhe utha diya not done

He said kissing her neckline making her blush

I: raman

R: you are looking so beautiful jaan

He said dropping wet kisses on her neckline she closed her eyes feeling goosebumps

I: raman please leave me mujhe ready hone do

R: ho jao maine kab roka?

He said putting his hand under her saree caressing her navel making her moan his name in pleasure he smiled seeing his effect on her

I: raman please

He put her hair on one side and start kissing her bare back making her weak on her knees she turns towards him and hugs him he broke the hug and looked at her he bring her face near her and captured her lips in his for a soul searing kiss she also start kissing him back pulling him more into herself he was busy in kissing her while his hands went to her back he open dori of her blouse and start caressing her bare back making her lose herself completely they were kissing each other passionately when there was knock on the door they broke the kiss raman got irritate

R: ye kya hai? Ab shadi ke baad bhi koi muje apni biwi se pyar nahi karne de raha

Ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman aap jaake dekho naa koun hai

R: rehne do naa kya zaroort hai? Jo bhi khood wapis chala jayega

He said pulling her towards him holding from waist

I: raman please koi hai aap dekho to sahi

R: leave it naa jo bhi tha chala gya ab koi nahi aayega

He said kissing her neckline she closed her eyes but thedoor knocked again raman got irritate while ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman aap jaake naha lo main dekhti hoon koun hai

R: haa jao dekho koun sa pahad toot gya hai ab sab mere pyar ke dushman hai yaha

He said irritatingly and goes from there while ishita smiles seeing his reaction she looked herself in mirror and compose herself and then went to open the door as she open the door she saw toshi ji standing on the door

I: mummy ji

She touched her feet toshi ji blessed her happily

T: sorry ishita puttar maine tum dono ko disturb kiya

I: nahi mummy ji aisa kuch nahi hai aap bolo naa kuch kaam tha am sorry aaj main late ho gayi

T: koi baat nahi puttar wo main tum dono ko bulane aayi thi aaj teri pehli rasoi hai aaj tumhe khana banana hai aur aaj tere amma appa bhi wapis jaa rahe hai to main bas tujhe bulane aayi thi

I: haa mummy ji main abhi aati hoon

Toshi smiles and nodded

T: raman ko bhi bol dena

I: ji

Toshi ji smiles and goes from there

After sometime ishita also went downstairs she takes blessings from dadi and amma appa then she performed some ritual as toshi ji told her to do then she went to kitchen to make breakfast for everyone

She was making breakfast when raman comes there he hugs her from behind

I: raman kya kar rahe ho? Chodo hum kitchen mai hai koi aa jayega

R: haa to aane do biwi ho tum meri apni biwi se romance nahi karuga to kisse karuga?

He said kissing her neckline

I: aapko romance ke ilava aur kuch nahi aata naa

R: kya kare jiski biwi itni sundar ho usko aur kuch soojh hi nahi sakta

He said making her smile

I: raman ye romance baad mai bhi ho sakta hai abhi mujhe sabke liye breakfast bnana hai please mujhe kaam karne do

R: tum apna kaam karo main apna kaam kar raha hoon

He said kissing her shoulder she closed her eyes

I: raman please

He hold her tightly from behind

R: kya please?

I: raman chodo naa

R: main to nahi choduga tum kossish karlo

He said chewing her earlobe making her weak on her knees they were lost in each other when they heard simmi's voice

Si: dekha maine bola tha ye love birds pakka romance mai busy honge

Ishra come out of their world and turn to see her toshi ji dadi simmi vandita all were standing there on the door ishra got embarrassed seeing them

V: simmi i think humko aana nahi chaiye tha dono ko disturb kar diya

She said making everyone laugh

Si: bhai bhabhi aap dono ko itna hi romance soojh raha hai to room mai jao naa ab humko kaise pata hoga aap kitchen mai bhi shuru ho jaaoge

She said making them embarrassed

T: simmi chup kar tu bhot bolti hai

R: haa aur hum dono husband wife hai isme galat kya hai? Aap sabko kitchen mai nahi aana chaiye tha

D: haa galti hamari hai humne tum dono ko disturb kiya ab tum dono ki nayi nayi shadi hui hai hum samajh sakte hai

Si: aur dadi mere bhai bhabhi to zada hi romantic hai i think next time se humko kitchen mai aane se pehle bhi door knock karna hoga

She said teasing ishra

I: main abhi aati hoon

She said blushing and goes from there while everyone smiles

T: lagta hai sharma gayi meri bahu

She said making everyone laugh

After sometime everyone gathered on dinning table for breakfast ishita was serving everyone then she sits next to raman he looked at her and hold her hand ishita glared at him and take her hand out of his hold while he made puppy face

After breakfast toshi ji and dadi give ishita some money and gifts as neg while ishita takes their blessings

Appa: acha to ab hum bhi chalte hai

Amma: haa hamari flight ka bhi time ho raha hai

R: main aapko airport chod deta hoon

Ishita comes to amma and hugs her

I: amma please aap apna dhyan rakhna main aapko bhot miss karugi

She said with teary eyes amma kissed her forehead

Amma: hum bhi tumhe bhot miss karege but hum jaante hai tum yaha bhot khush rahogi tumhe kabhi hamari yaad nahi aayegi

Ishita smiles she looks at appa and hugs him

Appa: ishu kanna apna dhyan rakhna waise to raman ke hote hue humko pata hai tumhe koi problem nahi hogi wo tera bhot dhyan rakhega par jab bhi hamari yaad aaye humse milne aa jana

Ishita nodded then she hugs vandita

I: bye akka

V: bye ishu aur next time se romance karte hue thoda dhyan rakhna waise ab tu mujhe maasi kab banyegi?

She said slowly only audible to ishita while she blushed

I: akka please kaisi baatien kar rahi ho?

Vandita smiles looking at her ishita looked at shravan who was standing near vandita ishita sit on her knees and picked him in his arms

I: shravu beta bye

She said kissing his cheek shravan smiles and kissed her cheek

S: bye

I: aap ab apni mumma papa ko pareshan maat karna ok you are a food boy naa

Shravan nodded ishita smiles and kissed his forehead

Appa: chalo ab hum late ho rahe hai

R: ishita chalo hum inko airport chod aate hai

Ishita looked at him

I: nahi raman aap jao mujhe kuch kaam hai

R: but

T: haa raman puttar tu chod aa ishita waise bhi thak gayi hogi subhe se kaam kar rahi hai

R: ok

He looked at ishita

R: iss madrasan ko kya ho gya? waise to koi moka nahi chodti mere saath time spend karne ka lagta hai madam gussa hai raman tujhe ab kuch karna hoga

He thought and went to drop amma appa vandita to airport

At night

Raman comes in the room and saw ishita arranging clothes in cupboard

R: lagta hai abhi bhi gussa hai

He thought and close the door then he went to her and hugs her from behind

R: kya hua gussa ho? Aaj din bhar tumne mujhse ache se baat nahi ki

I: nahi main gussa nahi hoon chodo mujhe

R: acha baba sorry galti meri hai mujhe tumhari baat sunni chaiye thi

I: raman please aap aisa hi karte ho hamesha maine kaha tha naa aapse koi aa jayega but aapne meri baat suni kitna embarrassing moment tha kya soch rahi hogi mummy ji aur dadi?

R: acha meri jaan next time se aisa nahi karuga

He make her turn towards him

I: raman nahi farak padta mujhe padta hai kitna ajeeb lagta hai

R: sorry naa jaan ab mujhe kya pata tha ki sab log ek dam se waha pe tapak jayege sorry please maaf kardo next time se aisa nahi hoga pakka

He said holding his ears making cute face ishita thought to tease him

I: nahi main maaf nahi karugi jo karna hai karlo

R: kyu itne nakhre kar rahi ho yaar? Kardo naa maaf please

I: nahi karugi bola naa

R: nahi karogi maaf?

He said looking at her

I: haa nahi karugi kya karoge?

R: abhi batata hoon kya karuga

He said coming towards her before he can hold her she pushed him little she laughs looking at him

R: ab tu nahi bachegi

He said coming towards her while she start running he runs behind her like this they start running all around the room he was trying to hold her while she was running away he thought something and pretend to get hurt he hold his leg

R: ouch

Ishita looked at him

I: kya hua raman?

R: pata nahi yaar lagta cramp aa gya

Ishita come towards him

I: bhot zada dard ho raha hai? Am sorry raman aap kyu itni tez bhag rahe the?

He looked at her and smiles and hold her from waist

R: tumhe pakdne ke liye

Ishita looked at him shocked

I: aap drama kar rahe the raman? You are so bad mujhe baat nahi karni aapse

She said and turns to go but he hold her hand and pulled her to himself she landed on his chest and they both fall down on the bed she was above him raman changed their position now she was under him and he was top of her

I: raman chodo mujhe baat nahi karni aapse

She said with angry pout he smiles and kissed her pout

R: but mujhe to karni hai kya bol rahi thi tum main kya karuga ab tumhe batau main kya kar sakta hoon

I: jo karna hai karlo mujhe frak nahi padta main gussa hoon aapse

R: koi baat nahi mujhe pata hai tumhare gusse ko pyar main kaise badlna hai

He said with naughty smile and put his head in crook of her neck and start kissing her neckline making her weak on her knees he smiles seeing his effect on her and entwined his fingers in hers and start dropping wet kisses on her neckline making her moan his name in pleasure he open her pin of her saree and slide it down her blouse and start kissing her bare shoulder while she start pulling him more into herself

R: kaha tha naa maine tumhara gussa pyar mai badal duga

He said looking in her eyes she smiles and pulled him to herself

I: ab baatien karna band karo aur apna pyar dikhao

She said boldly making him smile

R: kya baat hai bhot pyar aa raha hai aaj

I: aapko kya lagta hai sirf aap hi romantic ho?

She said making him smile she put her lips on his he smiles and took her lips in his and start kissing hungrily while she put her arms around him pulling him more into herself after sometime they broke the kiss and looked at each other he kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he open the dori of her blouse and start caressing her bare back making her moan his name in pleasure he open her saree and remove her blouse and start kissing her front making her lose herself completely she start pulling him more into herself soon all their clothes were settled on floor both get busy in loving and pleasureing each other forgetting about the world .

P. S: please guys ignore the mistakes and do tell me how's the update?

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Pls update soon its a request

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved their moments of togetherness and love❤️

He can never get enough of her😆

Loved their cute nok jhok😃❤️

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You updated this after so long 🤗 beautiful as usual!

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Ishra became one in true sense.

The family teased Ishra and Ishita was embarrassed..

Ishu's family left after finishing all rituals..

Plz update soon..

Thank you.

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Love ishra's romance 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE