Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Here:

Vishnu Sharma as Gurudev: The highest priest who helps Palak to expose Madhulika.

Highest Priest!!!   

Mujhe smajh nahi aa raha hain ki kaise react karoon. But ha, good to know his name. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes! 🤗

Even my mom's. 

Interesting. 

Also graphics team did well, inspite of not having much, it didn't look messy. Like nowadays though VFX is so good, but shows go overboard and mess up. Like Naagin shows look annacondas more than Cobras. 

Hogh-five!!! 🤗

Definitely... The graphics team indeed did well. If we compare the technology of present time to the technology in the 80's, they actually did a fabulous job. 

Don't remind me of the Naagin VFX... I saw some random screenshots and I was wondering ki ye sab kya hai?? Like there was one where the Naagin was hanging upside down or something yet her hair were completely defying gravity!! Gravity Defying Hair!!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Aap Dono naya Dhaaga kholo, hum kal waha prasthan karenge🤣

Pehle iss dhage go pura Kar le, phir prasthan karenge. 😉

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Apart from Nitish Bhardwaj, Rupa Ganguly is another favorite of mine. That woman!!! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ Plus I loved Karn also.

In SP, they mellowed him down unnecessarily.

Plus they made Duryodhan pitch black and quite idiotic.

The friendship between Duryodhan and Karn was another highlight for me. Sure, he did support Karn for defeating Pandavs but he also loved him genuinely as a friend. I still remember the dialogue where he said he could forgive Pandavs for killing his 99 brothers but he could never forgive them for killing Karn.

True!! Karna is my most favourite character. Yes Duryodhana was intelligent and grey and his friendship was genuine. 

Star ka toh kya kehna, Arjuna did the last rites of Karna along with Pandavas, can you believe that? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Highest Priest!!!   

Mujhe smajh nahi aa raha hain ki kaise react karoon. But ha, good to know his name. 😊

Basically, I was glad to know that at least they have given him a character according to his standard... 😆

Warna, even my reaction was similar after reading thesw words...

He has done quite a number of TV shows... I remember he had a role in Mahabharat too. Plus he played the role of Guruji in another favourite show of mine, shhh...koi hai, Vikraal series...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

True!! Karna is my most favourite character. Yes Duryodhana was intelligent and grey and his friendship was genuine. 

Star ka toh kya kehna, Arjuna did the last rites of Karna along with Pandavas, can you believe that? 

Mine too! 🤗

Originally kaun Kiya tha last rites? Mujhe yaad nahi as raha hain.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Hogh-five!!! 🤗

Definitely... The graphics team indeed did well. If we compare the technology of present time to the technology in the 80's, they actually did a fabulous job. 

Don't remind me of the Naagin VFX... I saw some random screenshots and I was wondering ki ye sab kya hai?? Like there was one where the Naagin was hanging upside down or something yet her hair were completely defying gravity!! Gravity Defying Hair!!!

Yes.

Lmao, what even? 🤣🤣🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

Mine too! 🤗

Originally kaun Kiya tha last rites? Mujhe yaad nahi as raha hain.

So the reference I read was like Duryodhana does. Pandavas go to do last rites, but Duryodhana asks them, did you kill him as an enemy or a brother? I have always been his friend, so don't take that right and Pandavas give as they accept in war Arjuna defeated him as an enemy, so he doesn't have any rights.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Apart from Nitish Bhardwaj, Rupa Ganguly is another favorite of mine. That woman!!! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ Plus I loved Karn also.

In SP, they mellowed him down unnecessarily.

Plus they made Duryodhan pitch black and quite idiotic.

The friendship between Duryodhan and Karn was another highlight for me. Sure, he did support Karn for defeating Pandavs but he also loved him genuinely as a friend. I still remember the dialogue where he said he could forgive Pandavs for killing his 99 brothers but he could never forgive them for killing Karn.

Rupa Ganguly was my favourite too...

And even I loved Karn... Pankaj Dheer was fabulous.

Yeah... They made Duryodhan pitch black and idiotic...

Agreed... Duryodhan and Karn's friendship was definitely the highlight. And even I remember that dialogue where he said that he could forgive the Pandavas for killing his 99 brothers but not Karna.

Karna was another iconic character... I still remember his promise to Kunti that he won't kill any other Pandava brother except Kunti and that she will forever have five sons only.

I started liking Pankaj Dheer after watching his portrayal of Karna and he became my favourite after I saw him in Chandrakanta...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

So the reference I read was like Duryodhana does. Pandavas go to do last rites, but Duryodhana asks them, did you kill him as an enemy or a brother? I have always been his friend, so don't take that right and Pandavas give as they accept in war Arjuna defeated him as an enemy, so he doesn't have any rights.

That's wonderful!!! 😭 😭 😭

Duryodhan had more right on him. 😭 😭 😭