KYON KI..THORNY LOVE |THREAD TWO |UPDATED NEW THREAD [email protected] @ 22/4 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Note –

All have confusion about last update, let me clarify few things before we go to today’s episode,

1. When Geet went with Kunal, Maan himself was drown in the news given by him about there engagement.. and if you guys forgot, then Maan loves Sam, at least he claims so..so he was lost for a while as well, and then Sam’s phone came asking him, so he goes to her, as he claims to love her guys..smiley2smiley36i mentioned, Nakul informs Geet about his departure to Sam.

2. About Kunal and anna..they are positive for now, about future I also don’t know..smiley36Kunal’s character is like that, he knew she is married but he also knows about the reality, also Maan is going to marry Sam then, Geet will be alone, so he knows that, that’s why he told like that, that he wouldn’t give up.

3. About Anna, she is just behaving like friend, and practical person..nothing wrong with her, if it is then you will know in future story.About past and marriage thing, you guys will know in future story..

For now take care of yourself and your family, thanks for reading, likes and commentssmiley31

Happy Reading..

CHAPTER 16

Maaneet011 thumbnail

Can't able to express my thoughts in words🙃 Maan became a good boy.... How?!!!!!!!!Sam and her parents are so mean on our Geet 😕

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan n geet both are invited in handa house 

maan can see how all are forcing geet which he dint like at all n feels 

maan is very restless without geet 

hahajaja thumbnail

Lovely update.

Loved the moments and conversation between Geet and baby. 

Finally Maan stood up for Geet and helped her indirectly. Sam’s parents are weird and strange people. In fact, more than strange, they are cruel, heartless and selfish people. I wonder how Geet would have spent her childhood there. Feeling even more bad for Geet. Poor girl never got happiness in her life. 

I wish Maan finally gives her the happiness that she deserves.

Waiting for next. Update soon.

Edited by hahajaja - 4 years ago
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I feel bad for geet.  She is suffering and no one is here to console her. She is being targeted by almost everyone. But surprisingly maan supported geet by giving  hr a reason to escape from the handa's place. They all were such a cheap people. How much they were faking. Waiting for next dear 

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice

1st time geet try to speak for herself

But failed as she feared of her uncle anger

Why maan feel restless

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Too good update

Sam and her parents are too disgusting people

Maan consern towards are geet are really nice

Watting for update

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update sam and her family is so bad they hurt geet but first time maan saved her which make geet happy 

precap is interesting update next part soon 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Feeling sad for geet 

Waiting for next update 

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for new thread.