Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shin-chan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

But  i dont think bajaj will use kukku to teach shivani .. kuki is a cute girl , woh pereshan bhi nei karegi ...toh keya faida?

Kya maalum

RB will do Shiv Thaandav on Vijayadashami. Itna kaafi hain mere liye

shin-chan thumbnail

Kya hua beta 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chalo bye will rest for some time and study ðŸ¤—

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Throat infection

TC_FA thumbnail

Gala khraab ho Gaya Didi 

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys my thoughts......

I see discussing the bts pictures and I say leave it. Everytime when a picture comes out we panic and misunderstand like that Anupam and Prerna scene. Kuki getting hurt can mean something else. Either way Bajaj is creating situations himself to trap basu without prerna knowledge. Basu is going down one way or another. The track is still going along the same. No change as per promo.

Bajaj being called Raavan. I heard in the original show it was the same to. Either way they keep making those references to the ram-sita story. The parallels is that ram and sita never united because sita purity was questioned when she was raavan hostage. Same situation will happen to prerna so where will she go? Back to bajaj! They are showing his grey shades alot but they know it needs to be balanced to move forward with prerish.

Trp is 1.6. Not surprising and again mostly due to the female lead. Instead of showing both leads living for one another they show both living in the past. If hina couldn't come back why not get another actress rather than wait and drag all these tracks. I always said they will use bajaj as a villain for interesting tracks because there is no villain in the show and I'm right. However he is not a true villain in the show. It's fine to show inner turmoil and pain between the two leads but come on it's been 3 months now. Prerna attitude is the saem. Basu this Basu that. Her lover tried to put her husband in jail and rather showing prerna standing up for him which audience likes she doesn't. This version of prerna is not good for erica and the audience. This version sucks of prerna. When basu took over the house bajaj fought by himself. Prerna stood by and watch. Every situation is like that. Prerna needs to change

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

All in all Win in Win situation for humko Frantic Bajju milega dekhne ko  maybe even single bajaj for Prerna couldn't take care of cookie due to Soulmate jap and he says Pls go get lost 

Bas Mil jae...Kyuki Aajkl writers sab kuch gadbad kar rahe hai...

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Gala khraab ho Gaya Didi 

Mujhe bhi 

I dint report to office also today cuz of it 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Going by RB ka dress it's a new one, the one he is wearing with Cookie in his arms. So possibly due to negligence late at night Cookie is hurt. Prerna gets the push to hate Anurag. Leaves BB with  Cookie along with her to Sharma nivas which is why we have Cookie at Sharma nivas too and Bajaj too follows out of Bb but he doesn't shift to Sharma nivas for they don't like him. Komo does tandav at BB

What nonsense crap i am speaking ðŸ¤£

🤣

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Mujhe bhi 

I dint report to office also today cuz of it 

Main bhi nahi gayi aaj school