Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

Wonderful OS Niyati.... I loved it how you took time to make them talk and understand each other....and the MS scene was simply beautiful... Thanks for your effort... But I have a question for you.... What happened that night to make him smirk and her blush?? Hmm, bolo bolo 😏...you should have wrote that part also🤣

Thanks Esha !! These two need to communicate clearly with each other,  that’s why I made them have a nice little chat!!😳

About your question, well, I leave that upto your imagination ☺️ but to give you a hint. Maybe vahi hua jo aap mujhe dusre OS ke second part main likhne ko keh rahe ho 😉☺️

I couldn’t write in this one kyunki Yeh already kafi bada ho raha tha 🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you! 

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Freeking...Awes❤️me...OS..!

I...L❤️VED...It..! :)

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

SUPER AWESOME 👌👌💕💕💕💕💕💕♥️

Thank you!! 😊

Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you! 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Nice os...👏

Kash show me bhi ithna understanding hotha preRish me 😔

Thank you!! Show main aisi understanding dekhne ke liye aur intezaar karna padega abhi 😆

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jass-

Freeking...Awes❤️me...OS..!

I...L❤️VED...It..! :)

Thank you! 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What an amazing story Niyati🤗

Prerna is suffocating in Anurag's never-ending trials of convincing her to leave her married life and come back to him😡. This is impacting her health too. How I like Rishabh taking care of her. I love how she conveys all her fears, thoughts, feelings to him❤️. Damn, she wants to stay in this marriage as now she feels a part of this family along with Kukki/Bajaj. He also revealed how she is not only Kukki's mom to him❤️. I loved how he clearly told that she will not be happy with Anurag now but also gave her an option to go back to him. And she chooses him and Kukki❤️. 

They left everything and came back the next morning. People always talk without thinking about how their words would hurt others😡. But Bajaj showed everyone who she is to him by marrying her again in front of everyone without any deal. The happy family with Kukki❤️.

Such a feel-good story❤️, I loved it.

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

What an amazing story Niyati🤗

Prerna is suffocating in Anurag's never-ending trials of convincing her to leave her married life and come back to him😡. This is impacting her health too. How I like Rishabh taking care of her. I love how she conveys all her fears, thoughts, feelings to him❤️. Damn, she wants to stay in this marriage as now she feels a part of this family along with Kukki/Bajaj. He also revealed how she is not only Kukki's mom to him❤️. I loved how he clearly told that she will not be happy with Anurag now but also gave her an option to go back to him. And she chooses him and Kukki❤️. 

They left everything and came back the next morning. People always talk without thinking about how their words would hurt others😡. But Bajaj showed everyone who she is to him by marrying her again in front of everyone without any deal. The happy family with Kukki❤️.

Such a feel-good story❤️, I loved it.

There’s a different comfort and bonding that can be shown between PreRish if they start having clear conversations and thats what I wanted to do with this story 😳

She is family! And Rishabh has said this to her time and again so it was high time she chose her family now. 

Bajaj knows how to shut people up very nicely!! 😉😆

And obviously the family is incomplete without Kukki ! ❤️

Thanks for the comment Ramya 🤗