Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

maine post toh kiya yea lo dono bts KYUN NAHI PADTI HO SARE PAGES smiley36

Lo oppo made a new thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116350

Yaayyyyy...Yippeeeeee...smiley39smiley41smiley40smiley39 This is Rishabh Bajaj, the slayer who slays in style, the conquerer who with his heart and mind at the right place conquers ONE and ALL!!!! smiley42

Ab aayega maza, when all those who wanted to see RB behind the bars will see him moving around the house right royally and freely, tab unka mooh khula ka khula rehh jaayega!! smiley37

Arre post miss ho gaya...Tum mujhe PM kardiya Karo, aisi mazedaar cheezein!! Ankieee...smiley31

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Yes. King ko jail mein rakhna wud hv been mushkil from writers partsmiley36

Yeh hui na Rishabh Bajaj waali baat!!! Take that BB nivasi's, jail mein dekhna chahthe the na aap log RB, on your face..Rishabh Bajaj is back home!!! smiley43 RB is back with a bang, beware!!!

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

congrats for the new AT,

You all are very very selfish people.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hello I am back from a nap. 

My BFF DMG has something to say so here it goes. 

MeriBFFDMGKiInputs

DMG: N I think pre will understand looking at kukki ki bajaj said kukki ke rago me kisi bure insan ka khun nahi daud raha .so she may have a change of heart n go to bring him back Shayad ex bhi kukki ko sula nahi paya hoga .so he will take case back due to kukki n to become mahaan in pres eyes Kukki will be the reason for bajaj to come back home.he will not go without a clean chit. So ex has to take back case

Forget about manipulating kukki at the moment n think bajaj importance in kukki's life

Ex will only take back case for kukki's sake n be mahaan in front of prerna. Uss tarah se no one is butchered as well as redeemed too. 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I might be being too optimistic...but maybe on Friday Prerna was testing Bajaj, and now that he has surrendered she has gone to get him!!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hello I am back from a nap. 

My BFF DMG has something to say so here it goes. 

MeriBFFDMGKiInputs

DMG: N I think pre will understand looking at kukki ki bajaj said kukki ke rago me kisi bure insan ka khun nahi daud raha .so she may have a change of heart n go to bring him back Shayad ex bhi kukki ko sula nahi paya hoga .so he will take case back due to kukki n to become mahaan in pres eyes Kukki will be the reason for bajaj to come back home.he will not go without a clean chit. So ex has to take back case

Forget about manipulating kukki at the moment n think bajaj importance in kukki's life

Ex will only take back case for kukki's sake n be mahaan in front of prerna. Uss tarah se no one is butchered as well as redeemed too. 

i exactly said that in the previous AT.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

DMG continues 

DMG: See we make all assumptions based on a single bts n next day it turns out entirely different in show🤭 Kya soncha tha ki bajaj will fight his own case in court n here see he doesn't want to go to court ðŸ¤£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

i exactly said that in the previous AT.

it has 50% chances to be true considering Anurag dreams PreRish not himself with Prerna, 

But if this comes true Prerna still remains in her accusing mode hates Bajaj, Anurag becomes mahaan in her eyes. Bajaj still has to prove his innocence to Prerna. 

Again gol gol toh hum aise hi ghoom rahe hai swiss se kaunsa veena court sequence had any significance.