Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: komlika

Maasi & Tanvi đŸ˜Ą

I hope rishabh realize what maasi and Tanvi are doing to kukki 

You bet he will. He is the Rishabh Bajaj. He is not dumb. Emotional but not an idiot.

Thank you for the update đŸ¤—

Thank you ffor sharing your kind views. Means a lot!☺

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahijazz

Interesting.....LOVED IT....❤️

Thank you❤️

God,Masi and Tanvi are so evil ...😡😡

Talk bout it!

Pls update soon dear....

I'll try my best!😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Omg why wasn't it Tanvi and Maasi in that damned hospital🤢truly horrible people🤢

Bad people have something in their horoscopes that tends to shield them against all the sh*t that transpires..until only a certain point though. Fir toh!😈 Band hi bajta hai😎

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unres 

Part 1

Wow this was just amazing

This might happen in the show Sha (i)Tan will try everything to split PreRish. 

I hope Rishabh Bajaj uses his intelligent brains and does some investigation and finds these aasteen le saanp. 

He should then bring Prerna back and throw these two out of their lives and country.

Prerna can't tell him about them even when she has proof because it will hurt him to much it is not easy to bear the betrayal of someone you trust so much. 

Part 2 comment soon.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sharda and Tanvi there is a reason I wrote the duo as such Sha (i)Tan. They truly are.monsters.

Endangering Kuki and Rishabh instead just come out an say we want your.money he will give everything for his daughter. They need to leech off him he can always build another empire as he has the ability to do so.

With their.Loved at stake Prerna will never reveal the truth but by leaving them she is putting them in more danger.

Rishabh should investigate and punish these two.

nish_vir thumbnail

Part 3

Thump

How could she do that?

Thump

Walking away just like that!

Thump

Did he mean so little?

Thump

“Why Prerna, why?”

With the final hit, the sandbag gave away as it burst open and fell limp while Rishabh unwrapped the bandages around his knuckles.

Picking the towel off the bench,he proceeded to wipe the sweat glistening over his muscles like diamonds, all the while his hard eyes intently focused on the ring in his hand, the one they had exchanged on Kuki’s insistence.

Suddenly overcome with a feeling of betrayal as Prerna’s words in defence of Anurag echoed in his ears, he tried to pull that emerald studded beauty apart from his finger but it refused to budge.

The ring is just as stubborn! He scoffed mentally and stepped inside the shower. As the first drop of water hit his body, he shuddered under its effect reminiscing the hollowness of her otherwise expressive eyes when he had bugged her for answers.

Every time he thought of her harming Kuki, his heart rebuked him with only one word. Preposterous! But her silence and the unwillingness to stand for her own innocence had served to support his thick head. What was he supposed to do? Keeping his rationality aside, he had promised her trust but she had refused to divulge the truth. What more could he do? Why the heck did she not correct him if she was right? Why did she not justify?

~*~*~*~

“Why don’t you tell Mr. Basu the truth?” He asked nonchalantly sipping on his coffee, as he flipped the newspaper.

“Sorry, what?!” Prerna asked perplexed, sitting opposite to him on the chaise.

“Our deal, to save him…”He elaborated resting his gaze on her.

“So that he’ll spend the rest of his life mulling over how his incompetence pushed me into a swamp? I’d rather not”, Prerna retorted, her voice edgy.

“Won’t he be thrilled to know that you did it out of your love for him?And not because you fell out of love with him?!” Rishabh counter questioned his curiosity evident in his eyes.

“No, he won’t”, her reply came quick. “I’m sure you won’t be half thrilled about Kuki jeopardizing her happiness for your own”.

“Prerna aap—

“But Kuki, on the other hand will be content. Sometimes truth is better off being hidden deep, saves someone a lot of heartache”

~*~*~*~

His eyes flew open suddenly as he recalled her incessant efforts to reach out to him, to tell him something.

“As if you’ll believe me!”

~*~*~*~

“You are way too gullible,Mrs Bajaj. Trust no one but yourself is the key to survival in this treacherous world”, he remarked shaking his head.

“And yet Mr. Bajaj,there will always be someone you won’t ever doubt, even if you have the proofs”

~*~*~*~

Someone he will never doubt?!Who could that be? He only trusted himself and mas—

Rishabh stopped midway and turned off the shower. Ridiculous! What was he thinki—

“Why are you quiet, Prerna?! Tell him! Tell Mr. Bajaj that people responsible for Kuki’s condition are his ver—

very own?!

Why would masi do that? What would she get out of harming Kuki?

At that very moment, he connected dots that he never realized existed. Masi’s case on Prerna’s mom. Tanvi’s attempts at making idle conversation. Masi’s ashened face every time Kuki would bypass her to reach Prerna. The coughing fit that had followed as he had drunk the milk handed over by masi and how it had calmed down only after he had taken that medicine, that Tanvi had a little too forcefully given him despite his vehement opposition. Did they feed him something?!

Kya ye wo zaroori baat thi jo Prerna usse karna chahti thi. But then why didn’t she?

“….saves someone a lot of heartache”

“To save me heartache?”

He recalled the look of pure loathing on Prerna’s face as she throttled Tanvi, her calm demeanor seeming like a farce.

“To save my life?” He murmured, “Or both?”   

Stepping out of the shower, he quickly dressed himself and rushed out, his heart pounding in his ears. He needed to get to the bottom of this.

Three days later

Prerna stepped inside the premises that looked like an extravagance straight out of a novel oozing aristocracy and power. Oozing Mr. Bajaj.

Last evening, she had failed to believe the news that Anurag had shared with her. She had denied him thoroughly,calling him outrageous and here she was standing in the engagement ceremony of her husband and his step-cousin-sister!

She had no clue why her left eye was twitching and her fingers were flexing uncomfortably. She could not place the sinking feeling in her chest as she had noticed his name written with someone else’s, within a heart. She, for the life of her, did not understand why she was stomping her feet, in an unceremonious attempt to break open the ground. She couldn’t fathom it at all. But she appreciated it not one bit. For sure.

Sensing a movement in her vicinity, she pulled the chunni firmly over her mouth and pretended to set her extra-large goggles straight. She could very well feel the gazes that were mocking her. She did look like a joker after all, wearing goggles and all! Sigh!

However her discomfort dissipated as she saw a familiar face descend down the stairs, looking jaw dropping,absolutely stunning in the navy blue bandhga—

Her appraisal of him screech halted to a full stop as another face joined her view and the view was pleasant no more. Flashing her teeth like as if her mouth was stuck, Tanvi walked into the hall right by his side, her arm looped with his.

What was this unpleasant feeling? This overwhelming urge to see the witch trip on her gown and break her set of permanent teeth! Why were her ears heating up? Was this anger? She had felt an emotion synonymous to this one when Kuki had been hospitalized but more than Tanvi, this anger was directed at Rishabh. Why?

How could he marry another?! It had barely been 4 days since their separation! Heck, they haven’t separated officially yet. Were all those lectures about not being interested in woman, in general, but a sham?!

‘ Incorrigible rascal!’

Prerna gasped as she realized what exactly she had muttered. She knew this feeling. On many a occasions she had battled it when Anurag would get surrounded by desperate girls. It was jealousy.She was jealous, over Rishabh!? Impossible!

And yet as her gaze sidled up to the duo, she gritted her teeth in annoyance. He was flashing his pearls just as much as Tanvi! The hell! He never looked at me like that!

She would have continued to curse the man to death had her gaze not shifted to her daughter, who was sitting in a corner brooding. Kuki didn’t approve of this alliance. Of course, she and not Tanvi was her mother. Did Mr. Bajaj not see that? Or was he ignoring the wish of his daughter?

As Rishabh and Tanvi settled on the setee side by side, Masi emerged from across the room with a thaal in her hands, carrying rings.

Her heart dropped. Prerna clutched her chest between her fingers.

She recalled all the horrible things mother daughter duo had done to Rishabh and Kuki. If this alliance were to continue, just what sort of hell would await Rishabh and Kuki at the other end? Tanvi loved neither Rishabh nor Kuki but his money. She had backed off primarily to save them only. But wouldshe survive knowing that her decision had spelled the downfall of the two most precious people in her life?

No! Prerna took a step forward as Rishabh and Tanvi took their respective rings from the box.

But what if they had yet again fed him or Kuki some sort of poison? She could never again bear to see either of them in the hospital, helpless and still!

“Trust no one but yourself”

Her eyes widened in realization.All this time she had been laboring under the misunderstanding that there were a lot of people she believes in. It was a lie though. In reality, she had trusted no one. She had never trusted Anurag enough and that was the reason why she had taken it upon herself to save him. She didn’t trust Rishabh to look out for his family when they had been ousted from Bajaj mansion.

“Aapko mere ya meri family ke liye dusron ke samne haath failane ki zaroorat nhi. I’m more than capable of protecting myself and my family”

On the other hand, Rishabh had trusted her blatantly with his daughter and with the truth when he had asked her over and over, again and again. She hadn’t believed him enough. She didn’t think that he was capable of handling the truth. When he had believed that she was strong, she had treated him as but a fragile doll that will crumble apart in a moment of weakness. And that had been her folly.

She was weak because she had thought of herself as alone. That had never been the case though. There was never a need to take it all upon herself.Her mother, father, shivi, Anurag, Nivi di and Anupam- they had all been there but she never trusted them enough to rely on them.

But looking at Rishabh, she felta surge of confidence coursing through her veins. He wasn’t weak. He was more than capable of shielding his daughter.He didn’t need her pity but her support.Yet again she was standing on a threshold where one step would make all the difference. She had lost once. She did not want to lose again! She did not want to lose him and their daughter. She wouldn’t be able to bear it. She wanted to believe him. Wanted to take the plunge and emerge triumphant. And so she did.

Breaking into a run, as Tanvi took Rishabh’s hand to slide the ring in, she reached the duo in time and threw the wretched ring all the way across the room as her ring shone brightly in his finger.

“This engagement will not happen!” Prerna remarked throwing off her dupatta and goggles.

“What the hell!” Tanvi fumed standing up.

“Not yet!” Prerna smiled mirthlessly and continued, “But I won’t allow you to unleash it on my family!”

“Isse andar kisne aane diya!” Masi shouted joining her daughter in the shout fest.

Prerna raised her palm upfront, “Mrs bajaj hoon main aur mujhe iss ghar main ghusne se aap aur aapki beti kya, Mr. Bajaj bhi nhi rok sakte!”

“Do kaudi ki ladki aur itni lambi zaba—

“Quit yer drama!” Prerna cut masi short as she turned to Mr. Bajaj, “And you!” She poked a finger into his chest as his eyebrow rose high on his head.

“5 saal ki bachi ke baap ho! Already 35 ke ho! Ek khoobsurat si biwi hai aur fir bhi ek chudail se shaadi kar rahe ho!” Prerna started shaking her head in disappointment.

“How dare you!” Tanvi growled enraged and brought forth her hand to connect it across Prerna’s cheek. It never connected though.

“It would be in your best interest to keep your hands off my wife or…”

Everyone looked on shocked as Rishabh caught Tanvi’s wrist and passed her a menacing glare. She winced as his fingers tightened around her wrist and then suddenly he jerked her hand off.

“Mr. Bajaj—

Prerna trailed bewildered as Rishabh turned around to face her with his patented smirk plastered on his handsome face.

“Took you long enough, Mrs Bajaj”

Part 4 - PG 9  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151185184?tid=5109771

How was it, guys?

Originally it was going to be a three shot but now it is a four shot.So only one more part is left which I will update as soon as artistically possible.

Hope you will have a pleasant time reading it!

Edited by nish_vir - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful. Bajaj has connected the dots. Took you long enough Mrs Bajaj. Wow. Just wow. 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update đŸ‘

Mr Bajaj is so intelligent, glad that he figured out everything & connected the dots🥳

His engagement plan was brilliant

Prerna was jealous, loved the way she cursed Rishabh & Tanvi🤣

The last dialogue "Took you long enough Mrs Bajaj was bang on

Waiting for next

ShumiM thumbnail

Hey what a dhamakwdar update yarr👏Maza agaya.next part soon plz 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! Just wow! â­ď¸

Loved how RB connected the dots and devised such a brilliant scheme. 

“Took you long enough, Mrs Bajaj” đŸ˜†

Sensing a movement in her vicinity, she pulled the chunni firmly over her mouth and pretended to set her extra-large goggles straight. She could very well feel the gazes that were mocking her. She did look like a joker after all, wearing goggles and all! Sigh!

^ Hilarious! đŸ¤Ł