mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Loved it. Its hilarious. Pubg ek prem katha
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🀣smiley37smiley37

This is so funny. Bajaj cancelling his meetings and lying to Prerna to play pubgπŸ˜†. 

Prerna's thoughtsπŸ˜†

And Prerna nods her head while still in confusion and she started talking to herself "poora din phone pe....karte kya honge....Kahi kisi ladki se chakkar ....nhi nhi.....is Umar Mai thodi na chakkar chalayenge.....par lagte toh Abhi bhi bohot hot hai aur aaj kal ki ladkiyon Ko toh waise bhi shram nhi hai ....Kahi bhi hot ladka nhi nhi sorry sorry aadmi dikha toh wahi flat aur mr Bajaj toh waise hi itne bhole hai...kisi ki bhi baato Mai aa jaate hain... mujhe pta lagana hoga kon hai wo kalmuhi jo mere pati Ko fasane Mai lagi Hui hai" she cribbed to herself forgetting that Mehra is still here

The ending🀣

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Omg this was hilarious🀣 Prerna's monologue, superb! Aajkal ki ladkiyon ko sharam nahi hai. Dekhte hai kaun kalmuhi mere pati ko phasane mein lagi hai🀣 all in front of Mehra ji🀣

And end mein PreRish playing saath mein🀣 Kuki badi ho gayi, PreRish bacche ban gaye🀣

Loved this so much🀣❀️

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was damn funny and cute....Loved it...❀️

Imagining RB leaving his office business to play PUBG....🀣Hilarious

And Prerna ka jagga jasoos mode....and her cribbing....πŸ˜†πŸ€£

At end both playing together and kukki ka reaction

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Kukki who's sitting on the couch in her parents bedroom shake her head and face palmed after watching her parents. 

Exactly my reaction to anyone playing that game. πŸ˜† nice OS. Good one. 

Ditto πŸ€ͺ

Yesterday night my bhai was playing PUBG laying beside and disturbing me with yelling that above lines😝

So thought to use those line and write an OSπŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Thank you

M glad you enjoyed itπŸ€—

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

And Prerna nods her head while still in confusion and she started talking to herself "poora din phone pe....karte kya honge....Kahi kisi ladki se chakkar ....nhi nhi.....is Umar Mai thodi na chakkar chalayenge.....par lagte toh Abhi bhi bohot hot hai aur aaj kal ki ladkiyon Ko toh waise bhi shram nhi hai ....Kahi bhi hot ladka nhi nhi sorry sorry aadmi dikha toh wahi flat aur mr Bajaj toh waise hi itne bhole hai...kisi ki bhi baato Mai aa jaate hain... mujhe pta lagana hoga kon hai wo kalmuhi jo mere pati Ko fasane Mai lagi Hui hai" she cribbed to herself forgetting that Mehra is still here

^ Hilarious! πŸ€£

This was so unusual and light-hearted. 

Thank you

M glad you enjoyed it

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Oh my god can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh oh ho ho I love ❀️ it Prerna think that bajaj bhole hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ really??? 

Is Umar mai Matlab?????πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

My baby bajaj is very young and dashing β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Ha kukki se bhi young hai πŸ˜‚

Thank you for reading

M glad you enjoyed it

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

It was cute and funny ☺

Thanks

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaBeerHolic

Bajju playing PUBG and Prerna started her jasoosi... πŸ•΅οΈπŸ˜…

That cribbing session of hers... Dafuq was that!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was damn funny.

Thank you

M glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜„