Seriously!

This was THE rescue OS.

shin-chan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Short and sweet 😳

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was absolutely amazing. I love your take on the entire TOUCH topic. 

I could totally imagine is scene with the doctor in the living room. Hopefully they take a page out of your book after the kidnapping situation in the show.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful piece.🤗

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved the os.wish they could show half of like this in the show but (sigh)their super se uper creative team and characterization....eww. do write more.thanks to you and also thanks to the person who blackmailed u write this🤗

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh I love your writing.

It’s too good dear♥️

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Prerna kept staring at Rishabh with a multitude of emotions, questions, and confusion. She couldn’t understand the man. One moment he appeared an evil incarnate, and the very next moment he did something that made her doubt her judgement. Did she judge him wrongly? She felt her conscience trembling under the weight of the turmoil." 

"You’re not supposed to take stress. Everything is alright now.”

“I hated you when you married me as a part of a deal we are living with. Maybe I hate you even now. Maybe I don’t! But…”

@bold :this is how a logical brain functions.I  like the fact that Prerna uses her brains for once .You hit a goal with the way you bought her emotions(mainly confusion)  on paper it's beautiful the way she is torn between the facts and her feelings towards the man.I applaud the man's patience with the woman .Honestly I have fallen in love with this Prerna after reading this! ❤ Can we have a second part to this.One of my favourite stories to date!😍😘

Edited by Monali5 - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ankie's spot. Will be unreserved from Laptop 

SO blackmailing worked 😎 

First things first I love your Prerna. Can CVs just pull her out of your fictions and put it on my screens? Or is it too much to ask for? 😵 

Second THE ENTIRE OS 

So Bajju did dare devil stunts received some injuries but saved Prerna! Adrenaline Junkie for a reason! Image result for armaan dance gif 

But the best scene was when Bajju wanted to hug her but remembered her acidic words.. 

me all cry like this ---> Image result for asad sad gif (I personally love yet hate this gif :P) 

AND THEN FOR THE FIRST TIME WE SEE PRERNA SEE BAJAJ IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT AND SHE THINKS ABOUT HIM NOT FROM HER IMPRESSIONS BUT FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE .

but still he had held her hand <33 HAQ SE <333

and for the first time she thinks and ponders over why why why he saved her! Good progress. MAybe the near death situation made her reflect on life. apart from her prem katha. waise bhi your Prerna has no prem katha wala lectures This is why I like her. 

VERY VERY VERY HAAPY THAT HE DIDNT EVEN LET HER LOOK AT HER INJURIES. Poor guy :( 

AWW SHE WAS SO CONCERNED ABOUT HIM THAT SHE DIDNT LEAVE HIM AT ALL. <333

I liked her sitting beside him <33 and wanted to touch his warm face caress it. But how could the previous memories not come back to him :(( It did and he left :(( T___T

good that she finally questioned him :D and she realized what mistake she had done :((( T___T 

I liked that she firmly said she wanted questions to be answered by her husband! <33 so resolute and head strong already <33 

His concerned self gently took her hand and guided her to the bed, offered her water and the prescribed medications, and gently patted her shoulders to calm her down.

“You’re not supposed to take stress. Everything is alright now.”

The assurance in his voice affected her in a positive manner and she relaxed, passing him a feeble smile.

“I’d be back soon. The attendant would take care of your needs and I’m just a call away. You rest well.”

this made me like Image why arent people like him? <333

And oh she apologized  but it was nice that Bajju didnt forget the accusations. <33 what is a grudge if you can hold on to it :P 

But determined to find answers she went off to sleep peacefully? --- oxymoron hogaya yea toh LOL but it will give it to her, she had a harrowing experience. poor thing. 

OS and and and 

Thanks a ton! 

I love reading your reviews loaded with GIFs like these. 

I think Prerna slept because Mr Bajaj gave her a sleeping pill...and she was so exhausted. 😆

Yeah the Prerna of my imagination is different...actually she's like the original Prerna. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Omg u posted it...will get back after I read.   Have liked it in the meanwhile

Edited.

I have dissected ur OS, don't hate me for that, please. But all the scenes kept revolving around my eyes as I kept reading it! 

It actually seems like a proper scene script which is coming up next week! not kidding at all. and the flow of the language is so easy...not just in terms of English, but in terms of the thought process....it basically suits the scene that u have taken up. it matches the simplicity of the scene. this effortless writing style of urs actually helps to understand the complex, rather myriad emotions in P that u want to highlight. and this style is a contrast to ur previous OS. Both of them actually. 

BTW, can't post PRB comments on the main forum so PMing you. Will remove that part and post the rest on ur thread. or is it ok to post this entire thing?

Mentioning the lines which I loved and the reason for it- 

He felt her racing heartbeat unite with his - for the love of the language

and raised his hands to cup her face.....for PRB, when she is bashed at Basu house and then at RB's house they hug after an emotional convo. don't know why this scene popped up as its not exactly relevant here.

His hands fell and he stood there for a few minutes ......Prerna slowly broke the embrace and looked into his eyes. He could see the confusion and conflicts running into her mind - for PRB, first marriage when she rests her head on him for the first time and he raises his hand but not sure where to place them and then he pockets them

But her severe words tugged like a siren upon his ears -  for PreRish all the way...still ringing in my ears. body and soulsmiley11 + for the love of the language, loved the use of the word siren, twice that too!

She felt her conscience trembling under the weight of the turmoil - for the love of the language

After entering the room, Prerna noticed Rishabh’s injuries and wanted to tend to him. - for PRB, when P attends to him after Kolkata bomb blast

“Don’t touch me!” - for PreRish, want this dialogue from RB very very much! and this scene too obviously

and soon shame, guilt, and embarrassment began to rise in her. She had been terribly wrong. - well-described!

“It’s too late…you need to rest.” He finally responded but didn’t address the actual matter posed by her, thereby aggravating her state.- For PRB, a night scene, mostly during rape track when they are at loggerheads and she comes out to the drawing room asking y he was up and what was the matter,,,he says bahut raat ho gayi hai so jao Prerna.....

“I’m not going to rest until I get my answers. Don’t you understand?” She raged in a tremulous voice - For P1...always very strong-headed and persistent until RB answered to her satisfaction

His concerned self gently took her hand and guided her to the bed, offered her water and the prescribed medications, and gently patted her shoulders to calm her down. “You’re not supposed to take stress. Everything is alright now.” -for PRB when she was expecting Sneha and going through a divorce with AB and when he was giving her a cold shoulder due to AB's death secrecy but yet was concerned for her

She had finally seen him in a new light, and was convinced that her husband wasn’t what the whole world perceived him to be…and certainly not what she mistook him to be in a wretched state of mind. - For PRB, when she ponders over RB for the first time in a positive light as he cancels their shift to Australia.

And last but not least, the title(s) is my favorite. Both of them are in sync with one another and lose the essence when used solitarily. Just like PRB/PreRish. They complete one another as P once told RB. glad u retained both!

Thanks a lot for posting it here. 

This review is so special. ❤️

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wonderful. The transition of percrption is very vividly expressed

Thanks a lot! 😃

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi