Update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 11

thanks for the pm! 

awesome update! nicely written! 

Can understand Geet's dilemma! 

liked how Adi showed Geet reality!!! Maan loves Tia so much!!! he will believe what Tia says! but her confusion is still there! 

Loved Maan and Piya's bond! Glad that Geet saw how much Maan loves Piya!

oh no Vikram is released! who is Ajay?

what will Maan do> 

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing part... Adi' s dialogue nailed it...  I think geet knows it that vikram did it but don't want to accept it...  Maan soft behaviour towards piya also made her understood the depth of hatred towards her... Hope she can prove her innocence.... Is he adi who bailed vikram... 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part - 12

One month passed,when Geet came here in her cage. But only destiny would tell for whom. Here she was brought to live her worst nightmare but in form of Piya she found her rescuer Angel. Piya connected herself to Geet which end up her torturers from Maan.

Her monster turn devil for himself. He punished himself as he failed to punish his prey.

Vikram was rescued by unknown help in form of Ajay Raheja. He was a lawyer. Maan hired some men which forged in Handa company and framed Vikram. Mr. Handa saw proofs and send him to jail. In a way Maan punished him but Ajay managed to bailed him out.

"I am so thankful to you Ajay. You help me or else that Handa leave no stone to punish me. That bloody bas***d, now I won't spare him." In past two weeks he become very comfortable with Ajay.

"Relax,it's not a right time. We will teach him a lesson but on right time. If we do hurry we will land in trouble." Ajay handed a drink to him and both share their thoughts.

"By the way you still didn't tell me. What's your catch?" Vikram eyed him.

"That Handa ruined my father. Just because of him my family forced to beg on roads. I won't spare him. He will pay for it. Even I had a plan but that Khurana ruined every thing. He kidnapped his daughter or else she was a key to my master plan." Ajay sipped and clenched his glass more firmly. Vikram noticed his anger filled eyes burning in rage.

"How?" He asked curiously.

"Leave. Khurna love her and he is very shrewd." He sounds depressed.

"Aaaha that is you mistaken. He kidnapped her but not for the reason of love. That khurana abducted her for some other reason." Vikram circling the rim of his glass and lost in deep thoughts.

"How can you say that?" His eyes gleam.

Vikram gulp his drink. "Geet,that stupid girl loves me. She don't even knew him before that incident." He mocked.

"Then why he married to her?" Ajay questioned.

"May be he had some personal issues with her or her family." Vikram too searching for the reason.

"So you don't love her?" He asked suspiciously.

"I am only interested in her property. Use hasil karne k liye bahut kuchh karna pada. But that khurana ruined my whole plan." His jaw hardened on the thought of his defeat.

"Main samjha nahi. Aisa kya karna pada?" Ajay filled his empty glass and Vikram gulp in a go.

"I was dating a girl named Tia. She is Geet's classmate. I was searching for job. Tia invited Geet Handa on her birthday party and we met. Bas the same time I planned every thing. Because of Tia she preferred me and gave chance to join her company but she was unaware that I was dating Tia. And both stupid girls fell in love with me. But ek mistake ho gai. Tia pregnant ho gai and when she came to know about us,she tried to contact Geet. Thankfully her mobile was with me and I came to know about her intentions. I used Geet's mobile and threatened her. But she was over smart. On the day of our engagement she again tried to reached to Geet." Vikram in intoxication state briefed his deeds.

"Hello", Maan answer his call and turned silent. He hung the call and rushed towards his car.

Maan called Adi too and soon both were in hospital. "Doctor?" His voice was trembling and body turned cold.

"Hurry up Mr. Khurana." Doctor took him along, followed by Adi. All entered in Tia's room. Her eyes were open. Maan's eyes welled up seeing his love back to life. He rushed towards her and bend to kiss on her forehead. Tia raised her limp hand and tried to remove her oxygen mask. Doctor help her. "Tia nahi." Maan tried to stop but she denied.

Maan held her hand and kissed, while shedding tears. "Maan please sambhalo khud ko. I don't have a much time, so listen to me very carefully." She gasped as it taking a lot of energy which she don't had but she collected her breaths and couraged.

Maan stroked her head. "Chup kuchh nahi hoga tujhe." He said to assure himself.

Weak smile came on her face. "Maan I wanna talk to Geet. Right now. Please call her and my Piya." She demands and Adi left the room.

Soon Geet was there,carrying Piya in her arms. Geet's eyes to poured tears. She lowered sleeping Piya so Tia could saw her. Maan supported her limp hands and she stroked her baby. "Maan now I don't have much time. So listen to me very carefully. Geet is innocent. She wasn't at fault. Meri ye halat Vikram ki wajhse hai." She gasped. Her breath halted.

"Tia please don't strain yourself." Geet saw her condition and requests.

"Nahi Geet. Meri wajhse Maan tume or khud ko punish kar raha hai. Because of Vikram I mistook you. He played and I got trapped. He used your phone to mislead me and I blamed you. Jiski wajhse I know is pagal ne tume bahut tang kiya hoga. I am sorry Geet but don't hate him. Isne jo bhi kiya meri wajhse kiya. Meri takleef ko dekh k kiya. I apologized from his side." Her breath chocked and doctor again put oxygen mask on her mouth which she removed instantly.

"Tia please ye bate baad me bhi ho sakti hai." Maan was on the verge of broken to death. He scared seeing her dying.

"No Maan its necessary." She asked for both hands. Geet and Maan obeyed. "Both of you promise me ki meri Piya ko kabi parents ki kami mehsoos nahi hone doge. Promise me that you both will raise her like your own daughter." She demands and Geet nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Tujhe Kuchh nahi hoga. You will take care of her." Maan not ready to accept the truth.

"Geet from now on she is your daughter. Never let her know about me and Vikram. Promise me Geet. I know I am demanding so much but what to do being a mother I am selfish and only thinking about my Piya." She demands and Geet nods again like before. She promised her what ever she demands.

"Then how will you managed?" Ajay asked curiously.

"Because of my friends. I told them to keep eye on her. They were present there in form of guards and the moment they saw her,they threatened her on name of Geet." He laughed. "But I knew its risky to leave her free so next day I went to her and tried to shut her mouth but she wasn't ready for any deal so I just threw her and she died. Every thing was under control but don't know from where this Khurana appeared and crushed my whole plan." Vikram threw his glass in anger.

There Tia closed her eyes again and this time for forever...... Maan's every try to awake her again, goes in vain. She slept this time,for never to awake again....

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Amazing update. So tia before death told maan everything about Vikram's deeds.vikram done all that for money.why I think this ajay is maan's man.

Update soon.

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

In drunken state he tell truth to someone what he did with Tia 

And how he trapped Geet on his love 

Tia got conscious she told Vikram truth to Maan and Geet 

But giving tia responsibility to Geet and Maan 

Thanks for PM

Update soon 

Edited by T.Peru - 4 years ago
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice part 11. Geet is not ready to believe that whatever information adi gave her about vikram could be true. She was confused and not ready to believe it. Adi tells her that she is not in a position to question them as all the proofs are against her and if she is innocent then only Tia can prove it by telling maan because he won't believe anyone else. Geet doesn't know how to move forward and believe whom. Beautiful moments between maan and pia and the way he was talking to pia made geet rethink that is she his own daughter because he was talking to her and taking care of her so selflessly, which only a father can do. Ajay raheja helps vikram come out of the jail which surprises vikram because his own lawyer couldn't help him but a stranger did it. I think this person is planted by maan and now its time that maan will take his revenge from vikram. Waiting to read more.

Edited by ns.1 - 4 years ago
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Finally the truth is out. First vikram confessed in his intoxication state that he did everything with Tia and showed geet as the culprit because Tia came to know about his plan and wanted to reach geet whereas he wanted to take revenge from geet's father and take away all his property by marrying geet but maan ruined his plan. Whereas on the other side Tia gains conscious and tells maan all the truth about geet's innocence and takes promise from geet and maan that they will look after pia as their own daughter and never tell her about vikram. Finally she closes her eyes and this time forever. Sad part but good that geet's innocence is proved.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Look like adi hired ajay to know the actual truth 

Tia told everything to Maaneet before closing hr eye's forever

aaradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sad update  tia is  gone but great she cleared geet n now maan knows the truth n believe it

Why I have a feel that Ajay is planned by maan or adi ? I hope it is that way and we can know the truth