Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Sorry for the late...Will be updating shortly

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

also eagerly awaiting!!! 😊😃

Extremely sorry for the late..Will be updating shortly...

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Part 57 

PART 1

Loved this part 

Can actually imagine maan doing those situps poor baby 

Acha hai his chirpy bird gave only this punishment 😆

Waise they never fail to surprise me with their boundless love and understanding

Happy that he shared everything yet geet was surprised to read the blackmail Wala sms this itself shows how naive she is 

I miss you on the forum..Hope you are doing well now..
Loved your comment immensely as usual. 🤗
Thanks baby!

WaveTeal thumbnail

Part 2

So this is why maan cares so much for Sam , she was so good and considering that maan's reaction was normal 

Loved how our cutie keeps encouraging him in between and ipti I must say this again , this idea of kissing is actually mind-blowing 

This is the easiest way to calm maan 😃

And geet's churpiness and cuteness  balances the serious part of the update 😊

Yes...She is not entirely a bad human being...She might be a bit blind now lol
thanks again for the awesome comment 💕😘

WaveTeal thumbnail

As promised I  am done with part 57th comment baby 

58 Kal dungi 😊

Thanks a lot 🤗💕😘

WaveTeal thumbnail

UPDATING ~

Please bear with all the new changes. It's very hard to update in such time..

Sorry For the late..

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 61 : Beyond This World

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You don’t have to sleep with me baby...I love you unconditionally and to protect that from any lunatic you don’t need to do these…” As he was spitting his words out inside his head he was getting angrier on Sameera!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

“Kiyahh!!" Her bewilderment peeked through that high pitch, "Why would you think like that Maan??? Why are you bringing her in this??” She got stiff momentarily!

“I don't know…?" Maan seethed back, his brows arched, "You tell me…”

It’s true that he was quite eager and restless at the beginning to be merged with her in oneness. But that’s just a simple human tendency which with time he gained control over. All thanks to his overpowering love for that naive creature and her crazy antics!!

Moreover, as she belongs to him, he will have her one day, perhaps someday in any lonely serenity!

But for that, he certainly doesn’t need to breach the limits of purity!!

This relationship, which Maan has developed with that childhood solace of his meant everything to him! It conspicuously roared one meaning for him. Serenity!

Geet is the name of his mental peace. She is synonymous with happiness in his long lost busy life!! Won't allow ruining that whole essence due to some rash hormones!!

Maan Singh Khurana is way too subtle to be played like that.

Geet's craving for him precisely for her own raw desires is what he coveted. Not due to some unwanted third wheeler!!

However, inside Geet's fragile mind different thoughts were transpiring!

There, he slightly misjudged about Geet’s original reasonings.

For real, she wanted to take their relation a step forward but couldn’t make him understand that rather ended up drawing a new invisible wall between them!!

But she won't allow any gap between them ever again!

No matter what, she will have to make him learn what she genuinely desired. Making him happy, closer, intimate to herself meant paradise for Geet.

That he has to grasp!

Though her seduction plan seems to fail in a major way.

However, relief is that tonight they tapped into the world of the sensuality and did some things which they have never experienced before!

But now...Will things be the same as before??? Or has she jumped too high??

Will she be able to look inside those dark browns the same?

Thoughts crucifying from everywhere, Geet felt the urge of inhaling a lot of air of while the suffocation increased inside her lung, “Sam..Hmm?? It has nothing to do with her...Ever since that happened between us in Chandigarh I was so restless Maan...Usse pehle bhi…" She looked at him with a black stare, her voice growing morose, “Galtiya toh mujhse huwi hain...

Aapko naraz kar diya maine...Mujhe chor ke chale bhi gaye thhey naa…”

“Kabbb??” Sweetly shocked, Maan traced her locks falling on her naked shoulders, where a few hickeys have shown up, passion was steaming high again hence he moved his gazes to her face!!

“Kaal...Woh subhe ko…

Naraz hain na aap,, woh Chandigarh mein maine storeroom mein...I am sorry for that...

Lekin Maan...Aap jaante hain naa aapki doori bardasht nahin hoti mujhse.

Kiya lagta hain aapko srif aap mujhse pyaar karte hain??

Srif aap chahte hain mujhe??

Uss din jo bhi huwa meri galti thi, maine bewakoofo ki tarha overreact kar diya bina soche samjhe…” Said in one breath, making an amused Maan even frown a little!

"Hamesha meri wajah se aap khud ko rokte hain...Main nahin chahti aisa…" Out of the blue, Melancholy, immense gloominess she held in her voice as those hazels turning opaque.

Seeing that angelic creature suddenly getting sadder, Maan rubbed his fingers on her spine with love while she moved her lips again, "Aur aab toh hadh hi ho gayi hain...Jab se hum Chandigarh se wapas aaye hain...Aap door door ho mujhse…Kaal bhi Maine pucha tha na aapko..." As if coming back to life with his warm touches!

"Aap kyun aise paraye jaise bann gaye ho Maan?? Mujhpe pehle jaisa pyaar nahin aata kiya? Main toh aapki wahi cute si Mishty hoon na…? Lekin aab aap bilkul pyaar nahin karte...” The color of her eyes was returning back with more words that she composed.

“Geet!!?? What to say mmm? I am clueless.." Tightly clutching both her shoulders, Maan tried to jerk some sense into her, "What do you even keep thinking you silly girl…This is not even so important pagal ladki...

God, phir se??!! Hubby doesn't love you?

What did I do with you awhile ago shall I remind your highness??” She simply gawked with innocence flowing in her big hazels!

Even at such circumstances, she makes him beam with her naivety.

Seeing Maan's astute teasing expressions, Geet turned red the next second, “This…I want this naughty Maan of mine…Who can't get enough of his Mishty...

Par Maan...sach mein Jaan,,,I am sorry...

I shouted at you...That too during such an intimate moment….

Aapki adaat hain jab aapko koi cheez pareshan karti hain...woh Dill mein daba ke rakhoge…

Ya phir khud ko kosoge ke aapke wajah se ek paal ke liye hi sahi par aapki Mishty ko takleef huwi…

Par aap itna nahin samajhte ke aapki doori kaisi kaisi takleef deti hain mujhe!!

And then at night, I didn't laugh on purpose, sacchi Maan...But you told Daadimaa to postpone our marriage dates na??” Babbling every aspect that was suffocating her since long, Geet took a long sigh!

"Subha phir se wahi 2 saal baad wali date fix karne ko kaha aapne…Aur phir...” He let her spurt out all her kiddish angst in a string, beaming inward at her immaculate love for him!

“Accha!!! Phir kiya??” His attention was bestowed on her lips by placing a deep smooch as she ruffled his hair, “Phir..umm…

Pehle bolo dantoge nahin…Naa hi haanso ge...Warna...” Her cribbings & warnings could never get old!!

“Will try…Be-jhijhak bataiye aap..” She received another soft peck, affectionate gazes exchanged!!

“Kal sham ko main movie gayi thi naa mere dosto ke sath…

Usmein kuch aisa hi try kiya tha heroine ne hero ko manane ke liye…” A pause taken to judge his reaction, “Go on...Am listening...Movie...Then??” His thumb caressed her cheek endlessly as she disclosed, “Toh...Sabhi bol rahe thhey aise...I mean woh naa khud se pyaar jatane se pati khush ho jaate hain aur...Kabhi chhor ke nahin jatey…

Mard ko hamesha wo aurat pasand hain jo khud se pehel kare…" He was blown away as to how honest & innocent his Mishty can sound!

"Uss din Sameera Pinky woh sab bhi toh keh rahi thi na sacche pyaar mein koi bandish nahin hoti...koi dooriya nahin hoti…” Silently hearing, Maan placed his head on her chest as she asked, “Waise bhi sacchai toh yehi hain naa ke aap meri sabkuch ho Maan…Main betahasha mohabbat karti hoon aapse...Phir ye dooriyan kyun??” Melting him by those soft petals touching his forehead, fingers slowly threading his hair.

Grasping him closer she leaned her forehead against his, blurting out, “Khud kareeb aate ho...Meri adatein bigad diya aur phir aab door reh rahe ho mujhse…I want my naughty monster back...” Her lips trembling with the darkness behind that confession!

Finally, she opened her intoxicated hazels, finding him intently gazing at her!

"What did I just say...What he must be thinking of me now...Oh Maan...You have  undone me!!"

Those hazels stayed downcast as her cheeks burned with bashful redness!

“Awww...Are you trying to say...Wait wait, You are implying that you miss our makeout sessions??” Astounded and equally amazed, raising those neat eyebrows Maan enveloped his shy furball inside his ribs.

Seeing Geet hiding her face like the kitten she is, an enigmatic smile soon replaced all the bewilderment Maan endured, "Hey who is this little kitty hiding her face hmm??

Where's my tigress who was…in full hunting mode today??" Whispering softly, a smirking Maan held the crest of her head to see his favorite blush!

Hitting on his sturdy chest with a huff, Geet growled, “Dusht..Danav…Haanso maat…

I am trying to say, I crave you as much as you crave me Maan...And I don't know why are you keeping yourself away from me even when I told you I am ready!! I won't wait for 2 years, mind it!" With each word, she sounded more serious as dared to take a peek inside his dark browns too, "We have been married for a long time Maan... Don't you think it's time that we should take our relationship forward!!” Something obscure floated inside her desirous hazels.

Maan wanted to decipher every bit of her worries while noticing every move of his little universe.

Lifting his head, he met her eyes to call her pure affection, “Doll!!” Her world stops every time he does that with such conviction!!

Geet’s soft shy gaze fell on his beaming face, “You almost sound like my 14-year-old innocent Geet... The one I married...who would do anything and everything for my sake...

Innocent...and crazy at the same time!!! A little bit silly too..

This is why I had to distance myself at our tender age. And now after all these years same innocence, devotion...Love…Childishness

Meri Jaan...Meri Geet...

You love me that much hmm???”

There comes a cute nod, “Aww...Itna emotional nahin hotey baccha...Main kaha bhaga jaa raha hoon…” Moving the stole covering her twins, planting a few bites on those reddish beads to increase the mass of his words, “Aur tum toh ho hi meri... Puri ki puri meri ho!!! Kabhi alag thhey kiya hum!!!” She gasped in allure, crossing her legs around him while he veiled those twins and got back to her face!!

Press like & Then Scroll down

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 61 : Beyond This World

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

“Aur tum toh ho hi meri... Puri ki puri meri ho!!! Kabhi alag thhey kiya hum!!!” She gasped in allure, crossing her legs around him while he veiled those twins and got back to her face!!

Hugging her tightly Maan endeavored to ease the situation with light talks,, “And...you nutcase...Seriously applied this deadly stunt on me cause you saw some stupid movie??” His thumb playing with her lower lip as she was hypnotized under his spell the same, “Zaroor woh nikamma hero bhag gaya tha heroine ko chor ke kisi aur ladki ke peeche…Am I right??” She again nodded with a childish pout while Maan laughed wholeheartedly, “Hahahah...So predictable...Knew it…!!

And here am getting butchered cause of that nalayak!! Not done Mrs. Khurana!!”

“Dekha aap majak uda rahe ho mera...Huhu…Isiliye kuch nahin batana chahiye aapko...” A slap was planted on his biceps which turned his smile into a grin as he pinched his little devil's cheeks, 

“Mujhe toh laga tha meri biwi bohot samajhdar hain aur bina kahe meri adhoori baatein bhi samajh ne lag gayi hain…

Magar mujhe kiya maloom meri bholi Geet badi badi mamlo mein jitni samajhdar hain utni hi nasamajh hain choti choti cheezo ko leke?? Know that, Having sex is not a solution…

Sex is just an expression Geet...Nothing else… And our love have surpassed way beyond that...Don’t you understand, feel that??

Kaal subha jo main Daadi maa se keh raha tha woh mazak tha...Tumhe pata hain naa meri aur daadi maa ka tashan?? She was again pulling my leg so I was just having fun with her...Why would you think that I would be angry because you laughed a night before, regarding our wedding date?? That's so silly…Do I appear that dense to you???”

As she gawked with embarrassment, his light voice went huskier, “Listen, I know it well, that my sexy kitten is as restless as me to have this wedding planned as soon as possible!!”

“Then why torture me with all the distance??” She hit his chest with her small fist, fuming slightly!!

“Because our marriage is going to be fixed at the closest date…Tumhe 2 saal intezaar nahin karna padega...

Aur uss pal se pehle main sabkuch perfect chahta hoon...I don't know how will I control myself as our wedding date would be advancing further…Upar se tum itni khatarnak sexy seductive plans mujhpe azmati rahi toh main to gaya...” Pulled that little nose tip to tease her, making her invoke a huge pout!!

“Jab hum hamare rishtey ko uss dusre maqam pe leke jayenge Jaan tab hum dono ki manzoori hogi...Naa ki koi majburi…!! It should happen in an organic and natural way...Not as some side effect..At least not due to some silly movie...Samjhi??” As he expressed his side, there was still some flares of doubts in his mind regarding the true cause!

He wouldn't allow his Mishty to feel insecure even in her subconscious state of mind!

A fidgeting Geet heard his voice growing deeper, “Mishtyyy...But on a serious note, I don't know the things you are saying are those really how you think or it's majorly based on the fact that you feel guilty about not having sex,,,

Do you feel guilty baby, be honest with me!!

Is this the guilt that's made you take such an outrageous step?”

“Why won't I?...Not only guilt, but it's also that I truly want you...Maine, naa pehle kabhi iss bare mein aise socha, naa samjha…" She wanted to express her true devotion, submission towards that man she had loved since inception, “Par jab socha toh mujhe pata chal gaya mera dill kiya chahta hain Maan!! Mera dill chahta hain ke…” His long index finger pressed against her quivering lips!

“Sshhh...I got it…

You don't have to feel guilty about anything…

I love you…

I loved you…

I will love you…

Iske beech mein naa toh kabhi physical intimacy thi naa emotional reasons…

Having said that, I am physically and emotionally addicted to you... That's also true...

But not beyond our spiritual longings Geet!!" He spoke hoarsely yet determined, quickly stealing a kiss on her temple, "I have loved you since I have had consciousness Jaan …Even before I understood what love is…

When these stupid hormones didn't even exist. Didn't I love you then?

Chandigarh wali baat toh main kabka bhul bhi chuka tha...Mujhe srif yaad hain toh tumhara pyaar Geet…

Yes, I was controlling myself by putting distance…

But the reason behind that is actually our Roka…I realized I need to have a better grip on myself..

Pehle kisiko pata nahin thi kiya rishta hain hamare beech... Par aab ye baat sabko maloom hain na…

Aur isiliye main nahin chahta ke kisi ko kabhi bhi koi galat mauka miley hamare bare mein sochne ke...Ghar pe Vicky Annie and Dev hain...They are younger than me and naturally, they are very curious about us...

On top of that, you and I are living together..Not that I care but I also don't want ke shaadi se pehle koi kuch bhi anap shanap soche, kahe hamare bare mein!! Especially regarding you Geet...” Not holding back anymore, Maan elicited while Geet was newly pushed in the world of puzzlement!

Tying to discern how can he love her so selflessly!

Staring at the confounded stars twinkling inside those big hazels, Maan added further, "In short I don't want us to become a center of attraction... That's why controlling my desperateness was necessary at this stage…

Otherwise, I am always horny for you, don't you worry about it!!” A playful wink along with a soft bite landed on her cleavage to keep the tease going on.

To which a gasping Geet reciprocated the smile Maan sent at her way. Also by projecting his favorite pout as her almond lamps started glowing with tears of happiness.

Shooting a glare that shouted love, Maan shook his head in negative indicating not to shed even a drop bit of her precious pearls. Then crossed his arms tightly around her while closing his eyes & burying himself on her bosom, letting the moment flow in wordless haven.

“Maan...ismein kiya meri galti hain jo Main dill se chahti hoon aapka hona…Kyun itna pyaar karte hain aap mujhse...Ek paal nahin guzarne dete aapki yaadon ke bina...

Ye koi majburi nahin par pyaar hain…

Mera vishwaas hain aap pe…” She murmured inside her heart while throwing a helpless gaze at that love of her life who was busy fixing her clothes.

“Abhi kapde pehenne ka irada hain ke aur koi seduction plan baki hain??...waise..issbar naa result pehle wala nahin hoga I promise...Your monster won't do any mercy this time Haan…And Maan can't save you always...” Saying so in a sultry voice, Maan put the clothes at her clutch but saw tinges of blushes manifesting!!

“Haato…Meko baat nai karni..” She covered her crimson face with her palms, invoking a chuckle in Maan, “Ohh...Abhi bohot sharam aa raha hain aapko haan???” Deep inside he was relieved that she is back to normal while the issues are cleared up too!!

Also satisfied that it perhaps was not Sameera who pushed his naive angel in this path but her fathomless love!

“Accha tum sharmana continue karo..Lemme put your clothes back…bacchi ki bacchi rahogi tum…

Waise bhi shaadi ke baad sab lagta hain mujhe hi karna padega…Itna tang kyun karti ho mujhe…” There she goes again, drooling on her handsome husband while getting treated like the little princess that she is!!

However, Finally realized what he said hence that long voice, “Maannnn…Main yaa aap?? Aap tang karte hain mujhe...”

“Aaj ye jo full murder ka plan tha tumhara woh kiya?..Bolo Mishty???

Bohot shararati ho gayi ho pata hain…Har roz kuch na kuch bachpana...” And their endless bickering started while the rest is history!

(Flashback ends)

Back to Present.

14th August. One day before Maan's birthday. Bxz Restaurant. Evening.

It appeared to a distracted Sameera that Aayan's voice is coming from a distance, narrowing her eyes she tried her best to regain focus, "You have to attend the party tomorrow Sam...He is our best friend…He needs us in his happy moments...

You are here also for a reason, right? You have to take care of your new hotel...I won't let you get wasted with drugs like this Sam...I won't…"

"Aayan… I am not even getting what are you saying…Or why are we again back to my life style..." Pretending to avoid any discussion related her drug abuse!

And the impatient in Aayan hurled the bomb directly, “Sam…

Why are you ruining your life like this?? Maan is getting engaged to Geet.…”

“Lies...He is a liar...You are also a liar…” She hissed immediately, started stuttering with those droopy eyes filling up,

“He said...He said he loves me...Loves me...came so close to me...and then…” A teardrop escaped while converting her gazes in complete white!

Devastated, Aayan saw a trembling Sameera winding her own arms around her. As if she was feeling sudden cold! Is it due to drugs or pain? Perhaps both?!

“And..Then he met her...and forgot everything…but I..I am still there...I love him...So much...” That same coldness even reflected in her seething voice!!

Amidst this bizarre situation, a befiddled Aayan had hard time swallowing the fact that the woman in front of him is the same one he had always known. Loved!!

Things had become even messier than he thought. A sudden guilt gushed into him explicating that he was not good enough of a friend. He should have been there with Sameera when she was encountering hell.

It must be burning like hell, given her current eclipsed state! Those beautiful eyes which used to always dance in smile had dark circles caving them. Her pale skin had become unrecognizable!

That shattered soul could be visible throughout her callous, distracted demeanor!

“That's not even possible Sam...he has known her since childhood…They grew up toget...” He lifted his arm to reach her cheekbone, those tears are making him vulnerable more than ever!

“I don't care & you don’t know a lot of things Aayan…I only care what he said to me...You know...How...How reserved Maan is...I can't be wrong…Where was Geet in last 5 years?

He said he loves me Aayan...Trust me...he confessed...and then…" Sounding ever so desperate, a delusional Sameera grabbed Aayan's hand, "He is …So...Naive…

That...Girl...Geet has cast some spell on him am sure…” He needs to believe her at any cost!

“Sam...how can you even think such about Geet?? She is a very nice girl...You have no idea about their relationship, do you?? Maan loves Geet from the very childhood!!” Aayan's words ignited the missing fire in Sameera's eyes instantly!

“I said don't care. I don't..don't...

Aayan...What do I do...I am helpless… I tried…" Lamenting helplessly, she broke while Aayan was quick to catch her in his arms, "I tried so much to hate him...I called him cheater...and what not...but I can't stop loving him…!” So much pain emanated through that confession!

Holding her firmly, Aayan curved his lips in a gloomy smile, cupping her cheeks, “And I love you…" That whisper of confession jolted her in shock!

Please press likes to all parts

Thanks a lot to you all for your awesome feedback by liking and comments. 💕❤😘

3500+  words huge update

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

Contents

----------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Chapter 60 - Page  78|Chapter 62 - Page 107

-------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE : From now on, I will be UPDATING Mortal Promises regularly. & now trying best to update once weekly. Since we are at a crucial stage of the story.
Next update depends on the response>> After At least 70+ likes on both parts & 30 Comments

Those who are still unable to login I have kept this update open for you all and didn’t put the membersonly tag. But Please know that the forum has been running well now. You can try to login using new mails if you have not verified your old id.

Or make new ids but come back to the forum, that is my humble request. 🙏

Follow me on, My wattpad 👉 : https://www.wattpad.com/user/WaveTeal

And, My Blog 👉: https://iptidablog.wordpress.com

Thanks 💕

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 years ago